• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Benders Underground OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou do you know how hard it is for me to keep my face from breaking into a huge smile as I read your post? Ahhhhh I can imagine myself with this big goofy grin and my boss watching me over the camera like 'Aint no way she doing work with an expression like that, let me deduct some pay real quick' Adrien is gonna make me cry, she bein so sweet to my sweet boi Loki. Thank you adri~ T^T

I'll wait for some other peeps to reply before I do

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou do you know how hard it is for me to keep my face from breaking into a huge smile as I read your post? Ahhhhh I can imagine myself with this big goofy grin and my boss watching me over the camera like 'Aint no way she doing work with an expression like that, let me deduct some pay real quick' Adrien is gonna make me cry, she bein so sweet to my sweet boi Loki. Thank you adri~ T^T

I'll wait for some other peeps to reply before I do
Thanks that was difficult to write

Addressing many things at once can be confusing. Especially when determining what should be first.

I also dont play the big sister type roles often.
I see, I usually do it by list either of importance or if its specified, the chain of events. You did well because even though you adressed Loki first you acknowledged Levi being there before Loki. And when adressing them both you were a caring individual willing to help them. The only thing that differentiates a big sister is her age, the fact is that you made your character personality mature so instead of thinking of her as a 'big sister' archetype think of her as a mature and caring person that happens to be an older female.

I hope this helps

I see, I usually do it by list either of importance or if its specified, the chain of events. You did well because even though you adressed Loki first you acknowledged Levi being there before Loki. And when adressing them both you were a caring individual willing to help them. The only thing that differentiates a big sister is her age, the fact is that you made your character personality mature so instead of thinking of her as a 'big sister' archetype think of her as a mature and caring person that happens to be an older female.

I hope this helps
My next post would be addressing karcen post and pro benders losing three members maybe some blue spirit action

My next post would be addressing karcen post and pro benders losing three members maybe some blue spirit action

Fight scenes are epic uuugggg i wanna reeeeaaad it, I really can't wait for the next posts to get up. That blue spirit mask should be popular since zuko used it before ya know. Are you going to strike at random goons of the equalists? Do you want Loki or Lakota to help? Actually I havent introd Lakota so it could be that she is patroling the streets for unsuspecting equalist agents to interrogate. Could totally help the underground and the restoration since Gyaoh and the kyoshi warrior are out too.

Fight scenes are epic uuugggg i wanna reeeeaaad it, I really can't wait for the next posts to get up. That blue spirit mask should be popular since zuko used it before ya know. Are you going to strike at random goons of the equalists? Do you want Loki or Lakota to help? Actually I havent introd Lakota so it could be that she is patroling the streets for unsuspecting equalist agents to interrogate. Could totally help the underground and the restoration since Gyaoh and the kyoshi warrior are out too.
Adrien wants to bring up morale for the movement but she won't be willing to lose more members. Thinking she destroy an equalist factory with one of toru inventions

Adrien wants to bring up morale for the movement but she won't be willing to lose more members. Thinking she destroy an equalist factory with one of toru inventions

You mean a factory invention or a toru(the guy living in your taverns basement) invention since he makes wicked stuffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back