• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Avarice:// The Thread That Never Should Have Been (ACCEPTING) (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n Super creative, well-thought out character, and a pleasure to read. Plus, it has *awesome* art. I really love the way Cosmo looks, it's so cool. Accepted!

ShadowHounder ShadowHounder Your second character is Accepted! I like the living cannon idea quite a lot.

CherryTart CherryTart I like the complex nature of the creator of your avatar; how their marketing is only a front for them to make more profit. That's brutal and fits super well in this setting, lol. Also, I really like the abilities, especially the clone that heals. Anyway, Accepted!

:)
I've shown you mine... How about you show me yours ;)

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Your character has an extremely interesting and unique appearance that stands out! I love the way you've described Starchild. There's only one issue with your cs, and it's something I didn't state so it's not your fault: you Avatar needs to be able to communicate. If you want to stay with a nonverbal avatar, that's fine, perhaps what Starchild says can appear over its head, or it can write on sheets of paper to communicate if you want to go that route. Again, Avarice is a digital world so really anything goes. Though, I'm not sure if Starchild communicates with few words by choice or by capability, just make sure your Avatar is capable of good/deep communication (whether or not it is verbal) because this is an rp. That aside, I also really like the abilities you've made, especially the idea of the signature skill being a gravity well! Very awesome character, you are Accepted!

Welcome to the club, friend. We don't have seats or snacks. But... well, actually I'm not sure what we have...

We have humor and creativity
and a GM that doesn't meet deadlines but technically it's not tomorrow yet for a small portion of the world.

I'm still working on the post, I'm making much faster progress now. I'm going to post it before I go to sleep for sure, since I'm a little over halfway done.

and a GM that doesn't meet deadlines but technically it's not tomorrow yet for a small portion of the world.

I'm still working on the post, I'm making much faster progress now. I'm going to post it before I go to sleep for sure, since I'm a little over halfway done.
You also forgot to mention memes... Those are my specialty

Mailing list:
SniperBus SniperBus Nem Nem Thrushwing Thrushwing ShadowHounder ShadowHounder calypso calypso P poemander CherryTart CherryTart Beebasaur Beebasaur Sludge Sludge Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Reytian Reytian Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

As of now, I am proud to announce that the In Character is now Live! PLEASE read the information below before posting kthx <3.

And it's HERE

A bit of explanation, everyone is either on the way to the Waiting Room mentioned in the post, or is already there (up to your discretion). This starter tournament is just to get everyone's characters in one place so you can all get acquainted and cozy before spreading all over Avarice in some hooligan fashion. Some people will move on in the tournament, some will choose not to, and others might lose their fights. It's up to you! Anyway, sign up for a fight sometime during your first post- I would like to get the plot moving along smoothly, and not signing up for a fight will stall it out. After a fight is filled up, I will make a short post calling those fighters to their arena, which you can enter during your next post- please talk to each other in the waiting room, do some shenanigans, whatever. Have fun! It's an rp, that's what we're here for! :)

edit: just read through the in character post... I'm really proud of this one! I like it a lot. Here's to hoping for a great rp! Oh, and feel free to interact with Vyn; he's there as an icebreaker or in case any of ya get lonely haha. I'm going to bed, now, I'm dead tired. Cya guys around!

Last edited:
Mailing list:
SniperBus SniperBus Nem Nem Thrushwing Thrushwing ShadowHounder ShadowHounder calypso calypso P poemander CherryTart CherryTart Beebasaur Beebasaur Sludge Sludge Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Reytian Reytian Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

As of now, I am proud to announce that the In Character is now Live! PLEASE read the information below before posting kthx <3.

And it's HERE

A bit of explanation, everyone is either on the way to the Waiting Room mentioned in the post, or is already there (up to your discretion). This starter tournament is just to get everyone's characters in one place so you can all get acquainted and cozy before spreading all over Avarice in some hooligan fashion. Some people will move on in the tournament, some will choose not to, and others might lose their fights. It's up to you! Anyway, sign up for a fight sometime during your first post- I would like to get the plot moving along smoothly, and not signing up for a fight will stall it out. After a fight is filled up, I will make a short post calling those fighters to their arena, which you can enter during your next post- please talk to each other in the waiting room, do some shenanigans, whatever. Have fun! It's an rp, that's what we're here for! :)

edit: just read through the in character post... I'm really proud of this one! I like it a lot. Here's to hoping for a great rp! Oh, and feel free to interact with Vyn; he's there as an icebreaker or in case any of ya get lonely haha. I'm going to bed, now, I'm dead tired. Cya guys around!
Done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back