• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Avalos Magic School (Fantasy/Anime) (Ignore post count)

Count me in! I want to join!
Cool.

We got the CS, it's connected to the other threads for OOC and IC.
We have a discord in the ooc but it's abit dead since people don't talk much in it, but i use it to occasionally communicate about rps and update people.

Are you interested in making a student council president character? I think I'll end up making one at some point if nobody does but don't feel pressured to be that person.

I'd like to join! I'm open to being a teacher, particularly the "Hagrid" of the school with Monsterology. I would love to help you build the lore surrounding the staple creatures in magical settings, as well!

I'd like to join! I'm open to being a teacher, particularly the "Hagrid" of the school with Monsterology. I would love to help you build the lore surrounding the staple creatures in magical settings, as well!
Currently monsterology is taken.
I think we’re down to just monsterology and archery. As well as the principal of the school

Its basically a message that bumps the threat up and makes it more relevant so more people see it when looking through the threats. Its done when you are usually looking for more people to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back