• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Avalos Magic School (Fantasy/Anime) (Ignore post count)

...You forgot Transmutation on the list of magical schools..

BUT I'M IN!

EDIT: I'm an idiot. It's been so long since I've heard of Transmutation being called alteration, I forgot. But I'm still in!

I hv an OC I can play with.
Riza Azira
Age 15
Strong magical spark.
Dorky, no one really takes notice of her.
Hoodie and blue jeans, has green eyes, and some freckles.
Maple wand Phoenix feather core 11in slightly springy.

I hv an OC I can play with.
Riza Azira
Age 15
Strong magical spark.
Dorky, no one really takes notice of her.
Hoodie and blue jeans, has green eyes, and some freckles.
Maple wand Phoenix feather core 11in slightly springy.
Is this how you do it I'm not really sure

Is this how you do it I'm not really sure
We have a new CS that's currently being transitioned to while the old CS is being transitioned out.

Also our OOC connects to all the threads.

Ok? I still don't really understand I very recently joined this website and am getting the hang of it sort of
They're links and they lead to our "character sheet " thread and "out of character" thread
The first post in the character sheet is a form for you to fill out with your character's information. And our OOC thread is for us to discuss things outside the RP.

They're links and they lead to our "character sheet " thread and "out of character" thread
The first post in the character sheet is a form for you to fill out with your character's information. And our OOC thread is for us to discuss things outside the RP.
Ok? I need some help. I understand I just don't know how to do that yet.

I’m going to give this a look in the morning, interesting concept!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back