• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Auverand - Medieval Fantasy Interest Check

txlos

Fantasy Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to Auverand
A small continent filled with royal houses, vast betrayal and magic beyond your wildest dreams. Auverand is one of the oldest kingdoms, home to five royal houses all competing for their own particular taste of justice. For some, this is the extermination of the 'filthy races', those only human enough by their looks, though their minds and abilities warrant them as a threat. For others, it is the joining of houses via alliance, arranged marriages being a must for said wishes to come true. But for all, it is putting a man, or woman, of their house to sit upon the King's Throne, ruling over the great country of Auverand, overseeing wars, dividing the rations, putting someone who is in favor of their houses. Some are better at this game than others, some richer with more resources. Some simply better at knowing the rules.

----------
This RP will be something of a mix between GoT & Skyrim, not in content but in how vast the world setting is. I have already begun world building and lore, however am doing an interest check to see if this is something that I should continue doing. If I have enough interest, I will open a Discord to begin bouncing around ideas. I am also looking for a Co-GM to help me manage and edit ideas, as well as keep the storyline/religions/houses in a good flow of continuity. So how bout it? Wanna get medieval?

Comment below if you're interested!

This actually looks like a pretty neat RP idea. I’m interested

Thanks all who have responded so far! I'll start trying to really finalize things!

View attachment 569549

Welcome to Auverand
A small continent filled with royal houses, vast betrayal and magic beyond your wildest dreams. Auverand is one of the oldest kingdoms, home to five royal houses all competing for their own particular taste of justice. For some, this is the extermination of the 'filthy races', those only human enough by their looks, though their minds and abilities warrant them as a threat. For others, it is the joining of houses via alliance, arranged marriages being a must for said wishes to come true. But for all, it is putting a man, or woman, of their house to sit upon the King's Throne, ruling over the great country of Auverand, overseeing wars, dividing the rations, putting someone who is in favor of their houses. Some are better at this game than others, some richer with more resources. Some simply better at knowing the rules.

----------
This RP will be something of a mix between GoT & Skyrim, not in content but in how vast the world setting is. I have already begun world building and lore, however am doing an interest check to see if this is something that I should continue doing. If I have enough interest, I will open a Discord to begin bouncing around ideas. I am also looking for a Co-GM to help me manage and edit ideas, as well as keep the storyline/religions/houses in a good flow of continuity. So how bout it? Wanna get medieval?

Comment below if you're interested!
Im quite interested. I love the idea and the world. Quite developed.
I'm game.

To everyone showing interest - I am in deep works with this and now have a Co GM to keep me on track. Hoping to have this up and running within a week from now!

Thank you for all the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back