• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Auverand - Medieval Fantasy Interest Check

Extremely interested, just got into GoT about a month ago, almost caught up and im in a royal houses mood >:-)

If anyone is interested in the discord please message me!

mon mon animegirl20 animegirl20 SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Lunar Lunar SakuraBlossom28 SakuraBlossom28 Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Kirby3178 Kirby3178 ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar Evanjolyne Evanjolyne DiexSmiling DiexSmiling LyannaM LyannaM Weason Weason Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Raveneye37 Raveneye37 BeyondDandy BeyondDandy Inkstone Inkstone Nivi Nivi JayBird JayBird Wandering Seraph Wandering Seraph Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Yahhah Yahhah

THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU!

Character sheets are not quite ready to be posted yet, however they will open up tonight once me and my co-GM are able to get ours started. For now, please feel free to look at our lore page! If you have any questions, please message me directly, DO NOT POST IN THE LORE PAGE!

Also, if you want the Auverand discord, message me :)

Fantasy - Auverand - Lore Page

EDIT: CHARACTER SHEETS ARE OPEN - GO NUTS

(but please get the Discord so we can chat in case you have questions :) )

txlos txlos Do we need to be fully sure on joining to get the discord? I'm still not sure if I'll have the time but it's definitely interesting.

Anyone interested in this, if Txlos hasn’t already sent you the link to the discord, go ahead and dm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back