• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Auverand - Character Sheets (OPEN)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

txlos

Fantasy Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

What a wonderful place to live, if you have eyes of the ignorant. Before you enter our country, please tell us a little bit about yourselves. Should you refuse, the Mercer cavalry could be called, or perhaps the Vogaul hounds... either sound like much more of a hassle than simply giving us a hint of your identity, wouldn't you say?

Rules for Character Creation
○ You may have no more than four active characters at a time
○ The entirety of the CS must be completed before it will be reviewed/accepted
○ Characters of other races must fit into the given racial description (ie, no over-the-top modding)
○ You must fill in a role desired within your house/town
○ You do not have to be apart of one of the 5 royal houses, your character can be from an
outlying town. Review the map for the smaller towns. However, we prefer your character start
in one of the five major holds
○ No god-modding, obviously
○ This is a fantasy setting, however the use of magic belongs only to those in Westnor
○ Please use realistic art or real photos
○ NO ANIME FCs WILL BE ACCEPTED
○You may not post until a GM has contacted you with news of your acceptance
○ If you have any questions regarding your character sheet, please feel free to message me, txlos
○ Please include the phrase "For the good of men" at the bottom of your CS so the GMs know you have read the rules

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've been reviewed by the guards so kindly provided by The Wilde's very own Paynes, introduce yourself. If you need help jogging your memory, I suggest reviewing our land's Lore pages

The Character Sheet

(insert picture here)
I am (first and last name) of (desired house/hold/town)

Role:
Race:
Sexual Orientation:

Height:
Weight:
Tattoos/Scars/Markings:

Virtues:
Vices:
Skills:
Animal Companions:

(For Mages/Elementals only)
Powers (2 max):

Backstory:

Possible Roles Include
○ King/Queen of Auverand (apply wisely here)
○ Man/Lady of the House
○ Son of/Daughter of _____
○ Mercenary to (insert house here)
○ Solider/Cavalry Member of (insert house here)
○ Stable Hand for (insert house/hold here)
○ Merchant/Farmer/Civilian of (insert hold here)

These are just examples, as there are many more roles that are possible within this realm. If you have a question on a role you would like, message me (txlos)!

Possible Skills Include
○ Blacksmithing
○ Hunting
○ Seamstress
○ Farming
○ Cavalry Training
○ Knowledge of Medicines
○ Conversationalist
○ Study of other holds/families
○ Training tactics

Again, there are many more skills one could have, however the main point of skills is study. Being friendly/a good listener is not something to list under skills. If you have a question on a skill you would like, message me (txlos)!

New Announcement:
Once your CS has been given a 'Like' by myself ( txlos txlos ) or my fellow Co-GM ( High5ives High5ives )
your CS has been accepted, and you are free to post

High5ives High5ives

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/2377/2377409-bigthumbnail.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#fbe7d1; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #fbe7d1; border-bottom:10px SOLID #fbe7d1; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
b13399aa77b46e25f36b6008be427ba8.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Linota Mercer of House Mercer[/div]

Nickname: Friends and family call me Lin
Orientation: I would say I much prefer the company of a man
Height: 5'3'' the last time we measured
Weight: Father says a potato sack and a half, whatever that means
Race: As far as I know, human
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: A Lady of House Mercer, the eldest daughter
Skills: Seamstress, cook, excellent rider, fair hunter, with a keen sense for cavalry horses
Virtues: Patience, Gentleness, Courage, Compassion
Vices: Envy, Recklessness
Markings: A long, thin scar stretches from the divet of Linota's left shoulder downwards to the center of her chest, the marking of a Wilde cougar that snagged the girl at a young age
Animal Companions: Avis, the farm dog - Brer, the farm dog - Maud, the ex-cavalry horse
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: Linota was always an extremely curious girls, growing up around the stables of House Mercer, learning her way around the horses that came in to be trained cavalry steeds. They always peaked her interest, the power they held, the freedom they gave. Everything about the stables was more interesting than lesson how to be a proper lady. While she knew it was important to uphold family tradition, sitting around in empty halls with an abundance of wine didn't seem nearly as adventurous as exploring the lands that held the earth between Millhold and The Wildes. A retired cavalry horse named Maud was Linota's ticket to do just this, and now she is rarely seen on foot. Instead she spends her days exploring with her two farm dogs or tending to the livestock. Every now and again, her father will send her to rally prospective stallions of war, much to her mother's dismay. Linota and her mother never did have a close relationship. She wasn't the polished young lady that the head Lady Mercer wished her daughter to be. Linota craved the great beyond, craved independence and experience. She wished to learn how to better use the bow and arrow the local smith had crafted her in secret, one she did her best to hide under an emerald green cloak that she wore every time she went to ride. And while it created tensions in the house, those who called Millhold home loved the ginger-haired girl. Linota was helpful and charismatic, known and adored by her father's people. It was to her home hold that she would always return from her adventures, no matter how vast the world seemed to be.
[div class="Line"][/div] [/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1b/3d/1e/1b3d1e9dc90b61ffd89b771265136177.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#000000; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#000000; padding:5px; color:#BF2C2C; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #000000; border-bottom:10px SOLID #000000; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #000000; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
8ff3647883e455f34637768f871b4c7b.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] I am Lucal of House Vogaul[/div]

Age: “My name day is a national celebration, just as it has been for the past 25 years. You’d better get me a better gift than last year’s.”
Orientation: “Go find me a barmaid. I’m sick of speaking to you.”
Height: “Doesn’t matter, I’ll look down on you peasants either way.”
Weight: “Is that with or without my gold on person? Piss off.”
Race: “I’m a dwarf, can’t you tell? Idiot.”
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: “Excuse me? I am your prince, you will not address me unless spoken to, or I’ll see to it my father takes your head on a spike!”
Skills: Swordsman, Tactician, and Politician with a rather harsh negotiating style
Virtues: Intelligent, Tactful, Silver-Tongued, Politically-Minded, Ruthless
Vices: Cruel, Brash, Egotistical, Unpredictable
Markings: “There’s not a man in this world or the next who would dare to lay a finger on me. Remember that.”
Animal Companions: n/a
[div class="Line"][/div] Background: As a Vogual, Lucal grew up with more wealth than anyone would ever be able to handle, but that doesn't mean he had a happy upbringing. There wasn't ever any time to relax and enjoy his status as a prince. His days were spent training with The King's Swordmaster, or studying the ancient histories of Bellguard and the Kingdom as a whole. When one class was finished it was always just on to the next one and so forth. One might think that Lucal could find Solace in his mother, The Queen, but she was always distant with him. More often than not, The Queen wouldn't even look at Lucal. It always seemed like whenever he entered a room, she would promptly leave. The King, King Olinder Vogual, wasn't much better. Try as he might, Lucal could never seem to impress his father. After all, Lucal was being raised and groomed for the throne. Nothing short of perfection would be tolerated.

His one escape from his royal responsibilities was with his older sister, Helena. Lucal always looked up to her, right up until she was marked as a traitor and a price was put on her head. After his sister was gone, Lucal devoted his life to the betterment of house Vogual. Now that King Olinder's health is failing, Lucal is making preparations to take the throne; and the Kingdom.

Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Attachments

• EC8B2BE6-66EF-46AB-88D7-9CC50A82A34C.jpeg
    EC8B2BE6-66EF-46AB-88D7-9CC50A82A34C.jpeg
    792.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://images.alphacoders.com/125/125091.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#000000; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#000000; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #000000; border-bottom:10px SOLID #000000; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
94e79b811fa9806195500d010a08fdef.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] I am Lord Daegon Payne of House Payne[/div]

House: "I hail from House Payne m'lady."
Orientation: "Theres nothing more a man loves than a pint of Ale and the company of a good woman"
Height: "5'6 m'lady, but who is counting?"
Weight: "11 and 1/2 stones, but I promise its all muscle!"
Race "Human, so my mother told me."
[div class="Line"][/div] Skills: Swordsmanship, Study of the Noble Houses, Training Tactics
Role: A Man/Lord of House Payne
Virtues: Cunning, Charismatic, Patient, Calculating
Vices: Greedy, Irritable, Merciless
Tatoos/Markings: "I proudly bear my House's sigil on my right shoulder! A bear!"
[div class="Line"][/div] [div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: Daegon was a high-born in House Payne, and like most that lived in The Wilde, the boy learned how to hunt before he could barely speak. Daegon was taught tough-love from his father, this was necessary for him to grow into a powerful warrior, the kind that his house always produced; it would have been a dishonor to his father if he was to be a weak coward, so he trained day and night learning how to handle his blade as perfectly as possible, eventually becoming one of the best swordsmen in all of the region, though most say it is just the usual nit of high-born bragging. Despite his skill in hunting, he never really enjoyed it; he didn't like harming the enchanted wildlife that the area was famously known for. This kindness eventually led him to take on a companion; a Crow! He began to train and collect many crows, he always had one on his shoulder! There are dark whispers that they are his Ears and Eyes, though many know that Humans cannot possess magic so the whispers are dismissed as simple street talk. When Daegon became of age, he went under the service of House Vogaul as a sellsword; Most of House Payne's warriors work for House Vogaul, they have yet to be put to any good use, however.
[COLOR=fbe7d1]Code by[/COLOR] @AgWordSmith
[/div]

"For the Good of Men."

Attachments

• crown.png
    crown.png
    421.3 KB · Views: 1
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(http://www.moskvaer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/onpape.com-36521501.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#000000; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#000000; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #000000; border-bottom:10px SOLID#000000; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"] Roland.jpg [/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Roland of the Wilde Wood[/div]

[div class="Line"][/div] Nickname: I have none that I know of
Orientation: I would prefer the company of a woman
Height: 6'2", I find myself standing above most men
Weight: 14 stone and change, last I knew
Race: I am human through and through
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Mercenary in service to House Payne
Skills: Axe fighting, Swordsmanship, Unarmed Combat, Hunting, Blacksmithing, Wilderness Survival
Virtues: Loyal, Self-sufficient, Persistent, Composed
Vices: Callous, Blunt, Little patience for what he doesn't deem important
Markings: A scar next to his right eye running from his forehead to his cheek, claw marks across the left side of his abdomen, both received during his hunts
Animal Companions: Vel - The Wilde Wolf
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: A wildman in the truest sense, Roland was born in the Wilde Wood itself, and spent the majority of his life up until now there. His childhood was spent in a cabin with his parents, learning the skills he would need to survive the woods on his own, beholden to no one. As soon as his father would let him, Roland began to venture out into the woods to hone these skills, often spending days at at time camping within the wood. It one one one of these many expeditions that Roland met Vel, injured and left to die by her pack. Taking pity on the wolf, Roland nursed her back to health, coming to her every day and sharing game from his hunts. Where she was at first wary and hostile, she grew to eventually trust him and a bond was formed between the two. When Roland turned twenty, he left his parent's cabin to forge his own path in life, deciding to seek his fortune outside the wood. At first, he had much trouble finding work, as his large stature and taciturn nature lead many to not trust him, fearing him to be a bandit or the like. This problem was furthered by his many years spent in the wilderness, making him a stranger to the norms of civilization. After several failed attempts to find other work, he began to hire his services out as a sellsword, earning a name for himself for both his strength and his skill in defending against orc raiders, bandits, and wilde beasts. During this time, he met his future wife Helena as she was being accosted by a group of bandits he was tracking. After dispatching them, she enlisted his services in protecting her until the next town. On the journey they got to know each other, growing closer as time passed until they each developed feelings for the other, resulting in their marriage nearly a year ago. Recently, he was hired by House Payne and was sent to House Vogaul in a contingent of warriors under Lord Daegon Payne.
[div class="Line"][/div] For the Good of Men
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(http://www.wishingmoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/black-feather.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#000000; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#000000; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #000000; border-bottom:10px SOLID#000000; width:30%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
image0.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Helena of the Wilde Wood[/div]

[div class="Line"][/div] Nickname: People call me a many of things.
Orientation: I would prefer the company of a hearty man
Height: 5'6, I stand tall among many oddly enough
Weight: I haven't checked since I left the capital, but the cushioned years of my life are behind me.
Race: I'm human, why does it matter?
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Political adviser to House Payne, wife of Roland
Skills: Master strategist, highly educated in houses and expenses, power orator, seduction
Virtues: Determined, can be caring, calculated, charismatic
Vices: Manipulative, quick-tempered, power-hungry
Markings: N/A
Animal Companions: N/A
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: In the eyes of the King and Queen, Helena Vougal had been a disappointment since her birth. She was supposed to be a boy, rule the throne, take the legacy in her hands. But the God’s saw other plans for her... A miserable childhood at best, with her father’s constant reminders of her failure, and her mother’s harsh education, life in the capital sucked the life from her. Her baby brother was her only ray of light, and she was his. The two were inseparable, unless Lucal was weapons training. But regardless, their demanding parents could not separate their bond. Until her disowning... Stripping her away from her life, her brother, her dreams, Helena was forced to flee the capital in hopes to save her own life. Fleeing to the Wilde for shelter, she managed her own amongst the beasts and robbers. Until she met Roland. The two’s meeting, through a transaction for her life originally, developed into something more. They were exotic to one another, and were gravitated towards each other. Marrying no more than a year ago, the couple live contently in the Wilde, fleeing from royal eyes.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://previews.123rf.com/images/goldnetz/goldnetz1503/goldnetz150300518/37914686-white-feathers.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#E7D4A0; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#E7D4A0; padding:5px; color:#000000; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #E7D4A0; border-bottom:10px SOLID#E7D4A0; width:30%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
e773a6061a1d74e641c8f8255fa73618.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Diana of House Quorse[/div]

[div class="Line"][/div] Nickname:My name is Diana and that is what you may call me. though close companions call her Dia.
Age: What a rude question! Would you like to take a guess? thirty-two
Orientation:What's the use to a celibate? Women, men, are they not all the same?
Height: 4'10. I am not related to the dwarves, mind you!
Weight: Light as a feather I assure you. Say anymore and I'll burn you to smithereens.
Race: Woe to be a desolate woman, cursed to be hated by creatures of the earth. Such is the life of a Elemental.
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Business Strategist in House Quorse
Skills: Fire powers, Intrigue (Information) Gathering, Business and Trade, Conversationalist
Virtues: Charismatic, Cunning, Observant, Sensitive, Adventurous
Vices: Impetuous, Quixotic, Indolent, Prideful, Irresponsible
Markings: Star-like birthmark on the back of her lower right shoulder
Animal Companions: If you haven't noticed, animals flee when I'm around.
[div class="Line"][/div]Backstory: The sob story side of Diana's life is the norm for any Elemental child. Upon revelation of the blazing embers in the infant's wide eyes, Diana was taken to Westnor in order to be trained and educated there. Her parents were more than grateful to send her away, afraid of the child's capabilities and scorning her inability to carry on the family bloodline. To call her an orphan would not be a far stretch, Diana knows nothing of her biological parents as they did not wish to associate themselves with her. That was fine, she was plenty satisfied with the home she grew up in. Her mentors taught and treated her well. Upon adulthood, instead of pursuing a career related to her elemental powers, Diana chose to serve House Quorse by providing them business analytics and marketing advice for the various fields of trade they were involved in. Because the Quorses aren't particularly opened to trading, especially with outsiders, Diana's main struggle is to get the people to understand to importance of external relations. When she isn't providing assistance, Diana is running her own growing cosmetic business called Fair Beauty.
[div class="Line"][/div] For the Good of Men... cause they need all the help they could get.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/45/9f/22/459f22417159920ed03b41a87b46fe1b.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#000000; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#999999; padding:5px; color:#000000; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:10px SOLID #000000; border-bottom:10px SOLID#000000; width:30%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"]576811 [div class="Image"] [/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Isana Chiari of House Vogaul[/div]
[/div][/div]
[div class="BackgroundPicture"][div class="BackgroundColor"]
[div class="Line"][/div] Nickname: Isa
Age: "I have persisted through twenty-five solar returns."
Orientation: "That depends. While I prefer the company of a man, the odd wench has caught my eye time and again."
Height: "5'7". Tall enough to be imposing when I need to be, small enough to still remain demure."
Weight: "A lean frame, but you have been warned I am not as fragile as I appear."
Race: "Human, it has yet to be proven otherwise."
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Daughter of the Count Chiari, of House Vogaul
Skills: "I have a knack for putting together large gatherings of people and have many social connections. I move through various social circles with grace and ease, and have abilities in persuasion and oration."
Virtues: "I take my duties seriously; I work with efficiency and careful planning. In social situations I am charming and intelligent, and excellent at holding conversations and gathering information."
Vices: "I have been known to let myself go too far in drink and revelry when given a chance to relax. I also admit to being rather selfish, prideful, cowardly, and cold, but surely these are all excuseable flaws."
Markings: "Nothing noteworthy."
Animal Companions: "A bumblebee ball python called Elias. This creature enjoys resting on my arms and shoulders or hiding in my clothes; he is a quiet and clean companion, ideal for me."
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: "My family has roots in a powerful merchant clan, and while it may be true that my ancestors bought the privilege of a noble title, we have been among the highest echelons of society long enough that the ruling class and the merchant princes are one and the same. Chiari is a name that means something in Bellguard, and our ties with the House Vogaul increases this value. My siblings and I were raised to uphold and continue this honor. I have two elder siblings, my sister Rosalina and brother Dorian. Lina is set to inherit the title of Countess, and as Mother and Father already have their heir and spare, I am generally left to my own devices, which suits me just fine. I am a patroness of the arts, especially theatre, and regularly have a hand in the city's shows and productions, as well as a number of friends and contacts among the artisans. The bohemians do tend to pick up a fair amount of interesting information in their travels and interactions, which I may offer you for an equal exchange. I am absolutely an urban being, far more comfortable in the city streets than left wandering in the wildnerness, but I thrive on talk, rumors, and the energy of other people. While I may have had a sheltered upbringing, I don't believe it has been to my detriment."
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
I am Elkin Lonel of Quorse

Role
: "I'm a mercenary. Nothing more and nothing less."

Age: "Its been 36 grueling, hard fought winters since I came into this world."

Race: "I'm a mage. Much to my dismay."

Sexual Orientation: "The fairness of women balances the coarseness of men. I don't judge others for their preferences but to me, that's how it should be."

Height: "Six feet, four inches."

Weight: "I've never weighed myself but I can assure you my body is all muscle. There isn't an once of fat on me."

Tattoos/Scars/Markings: "I stopped counting scars during my 12th winter. I have so many, I lost track. Its been two decades since then and I've had nothing but additions to them."

Virtues: Honest, Cunning, Strong Will, Adaptable, Charitable

Vices: Brash, Abrasive, Blunt, Survival-motivated, Ruthless

Skills: Expert in Unarmed Combat, Hunting, Expert Archer, Wilderness Survival, Emergency First Aid, Quick Wit.

Animal Companions: Haka

Powers:

Variable Recovery: The skill that Elkin inherited, learned, and perfected through adversity and conflict was his ability to mend wounds. He the better part of 3 entire decades to perfect his craft and even without a mentor, he would be considered a master in his field by any mage. Elkin is able to heal himself or others from wounds that would be fatal with his magic.

Elkin's huge build and muscle definition is due to the fact that he was able to train his body without ever having to worry about causing damage to himself by pushing himself too hard. There was no harsh training that was too harsh because his body could always be prepared.

Limitations:
While Elkin's gift to heal and his skill with it is priceless, it is far from all powerful. If the brain were to be destroyed (arrow through the eye, head bashed in, sword, etc etc) that person would be considered beyond saving. Elkin is a healer, not a necromancer and if someone has suffered a wound that killed them instantly, he cannot save them. He can't save the dead.

Fatal wounds such as dismemberment or the heart being pierced can be healed but require dedicated concentration and time to heal completely. In a combat situation, Elkin will usually only be able to heal such wounds to the extent of stabilization. So as to make sure that the lethal wound doesn't kill them within minutes. Essentially, he can only buy time until he can fully dedicate his attention to the wound.
The Wildling's stamina is tied to his magic. Casting magic is like doing exercise. Considering his physique and tenacity, Elkin has a huge pool of stamina. So, he would be able to heal continuously for a long time OR fight for a long time.

Where things get dicey for him is when he is fighting and healing at the same time. Comparing it to fighting in a boxing ring (irl). 3 minutes in the ring feels like an hour and you will be exhausted unless you are built and trained properly for it. So him healing and fighting at the same time is like fighting in two rings at the same time. Yes, he can do it, but it will exhaust him very quickly. He can overtax his stamina causing his body to physically breakdown and possibly even kill him if he pushes too far.

Luckily, he has been pushed to those extremes before and understands where his limit is.

Backstory:

Elkin was born in the woods of Millhold, to one of the rarest bloodlines for a mage. An ancient lineage that had somehow managed to remain pure in its potency (aside from several outliers). His parents were both mages of considerable strength but always kept to themselves, as mages tend to do. The Lonel family keeping to themselves was also the only way to avoid the persecution of mages that a near global norm. The only exception to the rule being the house in the Southern Lands. Elkin's parents had always dreamed of being able to live there one day, unafraid of showing what and who they were without the worry of being enslaved, imprisoned, or outright executed.

It wasn't long into the snow-haired boy's childhood that he discovered his incredible talent for the healing arts. His mother, a mage gifted in healing, was naturally thrilled to see that her son took after her and immediately began to teach him how to use his gift. Elkin was very talented in the craft and it wasn't long before he had begun to get a solid grasp on the ability. What the little lad hadn't realized was that not everyone was like his parents. Elkin was very sheltered and kept away from the normal people of the world. His parents were fearful of being discovered and rightfully so. Snow-white hair with piercing blue eyes was certainly not normal and raised questions.

There came a day where a man and his son were in the woods hunting for deer and were ambushed by a pack of wolves. A classic tale told by peasants and kings alike. A hunter who got too ambitious became the hunted without realizing it. It so happened that 7 year old Elkin happened to be nearby and heard the screams for help. He was able to chase the wolves off with a lit torch and while he had never seen another human being bleed so much, he was able to work his magic and save the man's life. He ensured the child would not grow up fatherless on top of saving the boy's life as well.

Well, as fate had it, the promise of a plot of land for the hunter to earn was all it took for him to not only give away Elkin's existence, but his location as well.

What followed need not be said. They came with horses, swords, torches, and self-righteous fury to either imprison or murder the small family of mages. Elkin barely managed to escape without being detected in the chaos as his parents used their magic to fight off the small company of soldiers. The death throes of his father and despair-filled cries of his mother assaulted forever echoed inside his mind.

The decades that followed could only be described as a blur. Elkin fought tooth and nail just to survive everyday. Everyday he had to hide, flee, or kill the people who hunted him. He became a master of his craft because he had to put it to use every single day just to survive to see the next one. Elkin became a full-grown man under these conditions and as a result, has developed a deep-rooted hatred for humanity. It was only in recent years that the healer decided to carve a path through Millhold to then escape to Westnor. The place his parents had dreamed about.

Here, surrounded among his own kind and others like him, Elkin made a living by selling his skills as a mercenary. He was not suited for politics and made a poor soldier due to his lack of obedience and subservience. Occasionally, he would serve as a guard or escort if someone was hiring able-bodied individuals for the job.

That has been his existence until present day.​

(For the good of men.)

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.imgur.com/qRJBZpB.jpg?1); Padding:40px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#233343; Color:white; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#354D64; padding:5px; color:#D8D8D8; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #233343; border-bottom:10px SOLID #233343; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID black; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #354D64; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
U3BNLEx.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Sir Oban Vortinen of House Bren[/div]

Nickname: "The Ol' Faithful. The Ol' Reliable. I have been given many names. But Old Man remains the truest of them all."
Age: "Fifty-nine Hearthfall seasons, soon to be sixteh."
Orientation: "The coarse reprimands and affectionate comforts of a woman, as the traditions of matrimony would have it."
Height: "Five foot nine. Could have fallen down to eight."
Weight: "One could only speculate, even myself. I'll leave that to your observation, son."
Race: "A humble human, like many before me."
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Naval Commander, Admiral of House Bren's "Silver Fleet"
Skills: Veteran marine/sailor, competent strategist, fisherman, navigator, maritime experiences, and carpentry master.
Virtues: Loyal, conscientious, earnest and chivalrous
Vices: Idealistic, alcoholic, complex, hypocritical, and brash
Markings: Oban's face is adorned with a scar running down his left eye from a past engagement many decades past.
Animal Companions:
JQi3sCo.jpg

[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory:

Born an orphan ever since they found him off the coast of Grimpost. The young boy was taken in by the Vortinen initially as a servant. As time fleeted pass, Oban eventually rose within the family as a prominent member that oversaw much of the Vortinen's maritime influences under the House of Bren. Despite his humble beginning, the young Oban, through his determination and difficult time in the navy, was made into a well-refined personnel of interest that sought to serve the Brens with all his heart. At the behest of his family's intrigues to carry out the will of the Brens, Oban would be inducted into the court initially as a runner, before enlisting as a sailor to prove himself. He was one of the few to obtain his position as a naval officer via years of service - a true mustang of heart and mind.

A few decades would pass and the man have made a name for himself after a series of naval engagements against the rampant piracy that plagued the islander's waters. As blunt and brash as those who dwelled in Ironfort, Oban had slowly conjured for himself a distinctly stoic, albeit malleable way of life as a marine. Respected by his men for courage, and by the people for his humble beginnings, the man is a renown figure of complex intrigues. Where his enemies feared his reputation on the high seas, others revered him as a down-to-earth, duty-driven fisherman. Rather than striving to gain influence within the Bren's court, Oban had eluded politics the best he could ever since swearing his oath of service and fealty. As a naval commander, he was given charge of a fleet to provide security to the maritime interests of Ironfort. Years after years, Oban was given the nickname "The Old Reliable" or "Old Faithful" by his peers. The Silver Fleet, as it was called, was a splendorous gift by the Brens to ensure his loyalty and service, to which the old man had reluctantly accepted to provide jobs for the Brennish sailors and marines. One could say that the Admiral had his mind set for a future of conflict. The Silver Fleet, while tasked with providing the common defense for the maritime services of Ironfort, also serves as a pool of able-bodied manpower to further the House of Bren's maritime influence. But Oban would digress, as he simply saw it as a chance to provide jobs for the citizens of Ironfort and her outlying towns.

When his wife passed, Oban had taken up the life of a fisherman to abide by his aging time. But when duty calls, Oban would not hesitate to carry out the Bren's orders. In recent times of silence, there have been words of relations between House Bren and Payne, to which Oban had felt it necessary to avert the promises of looming conflicts. A malleable personnel of interest, the old commander has little to give but his heart and determination to ensure the Bren's survival, no matter the cost. While this may mark him as a hypocrite to his codes, Oban had deemed it as a necessary evil to preserve the traditions of old, despite many within Ironfort perceiving him as a conservative figure. Nowadays, Oban tends to be at sea to fulfill his fishing preferences, and could be found from one Hold to another. Should one indulge him with a pint or two, he would be more than happy to share his catch.
[div class="Line"][/div]
"For the good of men."
[/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.imgur.com/qRJBZpB.jpg?1); Padding:40px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#233343; Color:white; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#354D64; padding:5px; color:#D8D8D8; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #233343; border-bottom:10px SOLID #233343; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID black; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #354D64; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
HtDtLNN.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Sir Ryste Bren of House Bren[/div]

Nickname: "My foes that survive call me the Sea Devil! I wonder why... hm."
Orientation: "I do enjoy a night in the taverns while embarked in the harbor! With women and ale of course!"
Height: "Five foot eleven! Almost to the six feet, but I guess me sea legs don't wanna grow too high!"
Weight: "I'm pretty hefty! Can't be too light to be knocked off the deck!"
Race: "A human like my father and his father and on and on..."
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Eldest son of the Bren family and Sealanders Commander
Skills: Marine/sailor, competent level of education, sword fighting, navigation, and high perception
Virtues: Diligent, calculative, quick witted, and good-natured.
Vices: Prideful, greedy, merciless, and trusting.
Markings: Some blade scars are shown across his chest if revealed.

Born as the first son to the Lord of House Bren in Ironfort, Ryste was hasted into a high level of education as his father wanted the best of the best as his new heir. As a young lad he displayed his adventurous and indifferent attitude by venturing out of the keep and into the streets of the low born to play around with other children. Though his father attempted to keep him in house arrest that did little to prevent him sweet talking, bribing, or out right dashing out of the keep to do what he desired! As he grew up he wished to experience what the world had to offer and requested to set sail on a journey.

Given an apprenticeship to the admiral of the fleet, Ryste was tutored into the best sailor possible by being sent to serve the galley! Being the eldest son of the lord didn't effect the admiral's assignment nor did it cause any difficulties as he willingly did as he was told! Under the stewardship of the fleet's finest chef he quickly learned the art before being allowed to serve elsewhere on the ship. Learning from all the different roles and jobs in the fleet from the chefs of the galley to the coxswain and navigation of the ship he became knowledgeable and earned the respect of his fellow sailors. As the years went by Ryste had gained command of his own ship and had experienced a number of naval engagements.

Now known as the "Sea Devil" for his haste boardings and utilization of Bren's sealanders (naval infantry) Ryste has become a prominent figure in the realm working hand in hand with Admiral Sir Oban. Living for the thrill of it he's ventured the seas and has further enhanced the maritime trade.
[div class="Line"][/div]
"For the Good of Men."
[/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
I am Imogen Russel Bren of House Bren.

Nickname: Well, some young folk of the court call me The Old Hen of Ironfort, or the Salt Matron, and although our beloved rulers do not know it, I am the "Sand Wall Petitioner". I am sure I am called quite a few other things by friends and foes both, but who's the time or patience to remember them all?
Role: I am a lady of House Bren, and I like to consider myself as a key part of its functions and activities. After all, I've never been a slouch.
Age: It is horribly rude to ask, but I shall tell you I am sixty and five summers, oh how the time has passed.
Race: Oh my, your eyes are indeed quite bad, I am human.
Sexual Orientation: I do prefer the company of men, like my late Husband, quite the man he was.

Height: A bit shorter than Lords, but just as prominent. (5'5)
Weight: Now that's a question I won't answer!
Tattoos/Scars/Markings: I've a few scars on my hands from accidentally hooking myself with the fishing line, I suppose I've always been clumsy.

Virtues: Clever, Intelligent, Patient, Well-Mannered, Compassionate, Does not let her emotions carry her
Vices: Mischevious, Ruthless to foes, A cold, simmering hate for the Vogauls, Untrusting
Skills: Highly Educated, Forgery, Lying, Social skills and bringing things together, intrigue, and when her fingers were deft, she was quite the sewer.
Animal Companions: None

Backstory:
A daughter of House Russel of Salt Home, Imogen had a taste for mischief and adventure since the day she was born. With a naturally quick mind, she enjoyed getting into trouble as a young child, sneaking out to play with a few close friends down by the harbor, and generally being a nuisance. At age twelve, she was sent to live in the capitol to learn of the ways of politics, social affairs, and court intrigue. Perhaps a way merely to keep their quick-witted daughter from being a problem at home, it did serve to help her, and her parents did ensure to instill in her the same, undying feud between the islanders and the Royal House. This feud, combined with her wit and humor, brought forth a particular joke among her and the friends of her youth that she continues to this day, being the 'Petitioning'.

To put it simply, Imogen pretended to be the scion of a minor Wildeland house, and would write long-winded letters of concern addressed to the Vogaul family, petitioning them for a wall along the southern border of the Kingdom to defend against raiding parties from the Drift. These petitions would be anything from serious, proposing plans, costs, and logistics for the construction of a wall, to preposterous, asking for a seven hundred meter wall composed solely of sand. In the end, it ended up being excellent practice on forgery, and much to the annoyance of the Royal House, the letters have continued to this day, being delivered in varying and subtle enough ways for Imogen to avoid suspicion.

As she matured, her 'games' grew more complex, as she was handmaiden to various ladies, fluent in the ways of the court, and cunning enough to actively participate in court politics. Rumors, spies, and information were everything, and to someone with little else to do and an active mind, they quickly became entertainment. Eventually, she was returned home to the island after her parents had arranged her marriage to a prominent man of the House of Bren, Lord Alton Bren. At age nineteen she was married to him, a man she had barely known, and soon enough she had given birth to several children. Having become a Bren herself, she turned her gaze from court games to the island as a whole. In the end, her games were just games, and despite her mischievous nature, she had a good heart. The Brens had a reputation as good, humble men, but not exactly cunning or efficient ones, something she felt she could greatly make up for. Allowing her Lord husband to busy himself with the Navy and the fishing industry, Imogen turned her focus to the economy of the island, and its diplomatic relations. Trade with the houses, improved infrastructure, a program to provide new housing to get her people off the streets, and her regular presence among the commoners, Imogen had soon become an essential part of the House, within only a few years.

And as Imogen was hitting fourty, it almost seemed as if she had taken over the House to which she was married. She was beloved to the common people, always with smiles, kind words, and aids to fishermen without catch, and the worst off on the island. To add to it, she made sure to befriend influential captains and commanders in the Navy, and maintain good relations. In the end, the diversity and acceptance of the Island was perhaps its greatest strength, and Imogen ever-angled to benefit from that. An open and flourishing trade with the Dwarves in the North, and the export of dwarven metalworks from the island, and the acceptance and promotion of non-human craftsmen, it all added up. Discretely, Ironfort was rising, no longer the poor, criminal backwater it had once been. Ironhold was a city of second chances, and this influx of refugees could be used, a source of industrial and productive might that could truly change Ironfort's position in the heirarchy of houses. Despite her willing to annoy and waste the time of the nobles of the Royal Court, Imogen truly loved the people of the islands, and her family, and has done all that she has to ensure their prosperity.

As she grew of age, and her grandchildren were born, Sir Ryste Bren first among them, tensions escalated between The royal house and the House of Mercer. She took to this new opportunity too, altering old trade agreements, hosting merchants and diplomats for feasts and offering them deals. Soon, trade tightened between the capitol and the Islanders, prices heightened, and Imogen's tight control over the family led to the end of any plan of marriage or alliance between the Brens and Vogauls. Always a better canidate or partner, or inconvenience or tragedy, anything to keep her family free of Vogaul sway. At the same time, deals offered to the Mercers became more lax, more favorable to perhaps the only house truly great enough to fight the Vogauls head on. At the same time, the ancient friendship between Brens and Paynes could be worked upon, marriages arranged. The Paynes supported the crown, and the crown's bulk of Wilde mercenaries kept the balance in their favor, but if Imogen could undermine that support, offer the Paynes a better deal, a better alliance, the Vogauls would find themselves in a suddenly poor position, organized by an old woman on a poor island.

The Brens had never been wealthy or powerful, but influence is truly a power of its own, and with the mightiest navy, any future conflicts would be decided by their involvement, and the Salt Matron would have her due.

For the Good of Men

Last edited:
1558315755715.png
I am Aire of House Mercer

Role: I am a Mercenary
Race: Mage
Sexual Orientation: I prefer women

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: Not necessary
Tattoos/Scars/Markings: I have a scar on my chest

Virtues: Loyal, Honorable, Level-headed, Intelligent
Vices: Over-confidence, Pride
Skills: Sword fighting, Magic, Monster-slaying, Strategizing
Animal Companions: None

(For Mages/Elementals only)
Powers (2 max): Defensive magic (Magical Wards, shields, very breakable can only conjure so many at a time) and Conjuring magical weapons when unarmed (also very breakable and can only conjure so many).

Backstory: I grew up in Clayshire where I learned the ways of the sword and monster-slaying from my father. But when my mother found me practicing magic, she had my father throw me out with nothing but a few rations and a sword "A son who is a mage is no son of mine" he said and he threw a torn knapsack at me. I foraged through the forests of Auverand killing monsters as I went and I eventually found myself in Millhold and I decided to become a mercenary, but I would never unless absolutely necessary use my magic "Only if it dangered myself or someone close to me" I told myself.​
(For the good of men)

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/a08caa7a042e5b946db5596f53c15a35/tumblr_phe64nL3yR1vw48cvo3_500.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#fbf6d9; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #fbe7d1; border-bottom:10px SOLID #fbe7d1; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #fbf6d9; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
original.gif
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Eavan 'Ee-a-vann' Mercer of House Mercer[/div]

Nickname: My sister calls me Evie
Orientation: I don't really care for anyone at the moment.
Height: 5'5
Weight: I'm not quite sure... Perhaps, the weight of a baby horse? (she's 120)
Race: Human
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: A Lady of House Mercer, the youngest daughter
Skills: Talented Vocalist . Sewing . Reading (poems, religious texts, etc.) . Archer (eventually. right now she possesses no skill in the art)
Virtues: Playful . Witty . Observant . Patient
Vices: Immature . Restless . Naive
Markings: A scar on her left ankle where she was accidentally snagged by a rake as a child.
Animal Companions: Orion -- an otter she visits often, who never fails to make an appearance. he resides in the rivers near their home (he is more of an animal that represents Evie's soul instead of a companion lol). | Mathilde -- a farm dog she has had since childhood, gifted to her by one of father's old friends. | Rohan -- a raven who tends to only visit at night. the bird prefers to watch over her in her sleep, but makes the mistake of sitting on her chest and staring as closely as he can. many nights Evie has woken up and been spooked out of her skin, only to realize that it's just the pesky bird.
Mother: Lady Mercer
Father: Lord Mercer
Sibling: Linota, Aire
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: Eavan was born to Lord and Lady Mercer, four years her sister's junior. From a young age it was clear that she was the baby of the family-- always doted on whenever she needed something as simple as a back scratch. Her mother saw potential in Eavan early on because of this. She had the makings of a lady in her. The subtle poise, patience, lack of disobedience, and intelligence. She, though much different than her sister, represented a hope for the future of Mercer's bloodline considering she'd be the likelier of the two to even desire children. This made her a promising candidate for politically-fueled marriages, despite the immense pressure it put on Evie. She grew a love for books and knowledge, and read all she could. The priests let her read their ancient texts in secret, and Evie amassed a small library over the years. Though she was allowed to learn it was unsurprisingly discouraged by her parents, and so she made an effort to conform. As she's grown older the urge to rebel sometimes feels overwhelming. Her sister adventures very often, and though she begs, both of them know that it's not a good idea. Instead she leans towards immaturity, sometimes flying into pitiful whining fits just for the hell of it. Most of the time Evie knows better, but it can be damn frustrating having to please everyone all the time. Oh, and she knows not of her brother but would probably look up to him if they met.| For the Good of Men!
[div class="Line"][/div]
[/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

roe.jpg
I am Rosaria Vogaul IV from the house of Vogaul

Role: Princess
Race: human
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Height: 5'5ft
Weight: 140
Tattoos/Scars/Markings: She has a scar on her foot from being almost assassinated as a baby.

Virtues: loyal, Genuine and trustworthy
Vices: Fearful, distant, and uptight
Skills: She is a skilled communicator which she had to learn at a young age.
Animal Companions: She has a white wolf as her companion. She named her st bernard Bernie. The dog is not as sweet as his name.

names-for-big-dogs.jpg

Backstory:
Many sought to bring her head, even when she was the baby. She was almost kidnapped, but her mother defended her until the guards came and Attempted killer who ran for the hills. So her family was always more protective of her. She was given a fierce companion to protect her when no knight, So when she was younger so she could roam freely around the castle. The St. Bernard was trained solely to protect her from people that would hurt her or have ill intent for as long as she could remember.

Her father ruled for many years but grew older and Rosaria was very close to her father than her mother. Years of prepping for her role as princess made her strong and not gullible in any way. The only struggle was the citizens disliked her, because she wasn't supposed to exist and men wanted the power and were thirsty for it, so it was more jealousy factor. She pledged to herself not to fall in love, afraid of being hurt by those who had sought to swipe her away from the world since she was born. 20 years of age she Stands by her older brother, not in a tyrant way, but she tries to seem helpful.

She sometimes sits in the halls looking at the portrait of her mother and father together, always wondering thinking what would be like to have genuine love like that. She knows someday though she will have to change her mind about not having anyone in her life and pushing those away since heirs were important to the kingdom. Someday fear won't matter, fear of trusting someone to care for. She had felt she had no one when she really did which was often denial, which hurt her often since she would think the next day she could be responsible for someones death who was protecting her. She had to have confidence and Bernie her dog is something she has to remember as her little protector from the king and queen, her parents that loved her deeply, even if she wasn't a man or someone worthy of being a princess.

For the good of men.

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f8/98/fd/f898fdde1b3c359e8668b8c373dec668.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#fbe7d1; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #fbe7d1; border-bottom:10px SOLID #fbe7d1; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
5bc2aa96d8ba5275309367132dac9ce4.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Osha Donn of the Wilde Woods[/div]

Nickname: Osha. Just Osha is fine.
Orientation: I wretch from the touch of both men and women.
Height: 5'1'', ya prick. Don't ask me again.
Weight: Just skin and bones.
Race: I've been called a many things - evil, witch, demon. We mages are cursed.
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Mage of the Wilde Woods
Skills: Hunter, Scavenger, Seamstress, Herbalist, Necromancer
Virtues: Acuity, Resilience, Tenacity
Vices: Ruthless, Callous, Resentful
Markings: Features marked in freckles; protruding canines sharpened for the kill. Her body was mutilated, scars tracking down from her chest to her thighs.
Animal Companions: Pyke - Hawk
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: Osha was born in the unforgiving Wilde where she found peace in her early days as a scavenger. She survived under the guidance of her grandmother: an old mage who sought refuge in the Wilde from the fires of witch hunts and the chains of slavers. When death came for her withering age, she instructed Osha to seek Westnor. However, her journey west was prolonged by a band of mercenaries. Traded hand to hand by slavers and merchants, her sense of survival let her walk free.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]for the good of men

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/008/579/563/large/j-a-d-artofwar-final-web.jpg?1513699082); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#fbe7d1; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #fbe7d1; border-bottom:10px SOLID #fbe7d1; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"] sergey-kolesov-corvo-portrait.jpg [/div][/div] [div class="Name"] SIR MARICK OF HOUSE PAYNE[/div]

Nickname: "It appears some have taken to calling me the Lord Protector. I suppose it is quite a fitting title."
Orientation: "A woman will do."
Height: "I stand at five feet, and eleven inches."
Weight: "A good thirteen stone or so."
Race: "Simply a human, just like most."
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Knight and Protector of House Payne
Skills: Swordsmanship, Equestrianism, Strategy, Leadership
Virtues: Courageous, Honourable, Intelligent, Visionary
Vices: Prideful, Rigorous, Tactless, Fierce
Markings: Marick, in battle against raiders from the Drift, was struck across his left cheek to his ear when he was but a mere young'n. Though the wound had healed, the scar forever remains.
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: Marick was born into House Payne, though not within the immediate family, in actuality being a half-brother to the former Lord of the House. He was never destined for lordship and at times he was considered an outcast. Yet he was to be raised as a knight, to swear an oath of solemn authority to protect the House without question no matter the trial or conviction, until he drew his last breath. Marick began his training at the age of seven, undergoing a gruelling regime to become warrior far beyond what even the Wilde could shape. At the age of twelve he underwent his first bout of combat against the raiders from the Drift. He, at the time, was in service to another knight who took Marick on as his assistant. Even at such a young age, he displayed incredible ferocity in battle, fighting alongside his master. Had he faltered in his duties, he would have surely brought great shame amongst the House of Payne. But he proved himself worthy enough of recognition for his deeds, and his family began to pay him more attention in kind. Marick eventually completed his knightly training and swore himself to House Payne as its mortal protector from those who wished to bring harm to their name. To this day he still abides by that oath, ensuring that those who raise contest against his family regret their ill-fated decision.
[div class="Line"][/div] “For the good of men.”
[/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://ak8.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/4972688/thumb/1.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#6FA6B4; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#6FA6B4
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/05/00/c10500516935ffbf4f4d6afa1065e07e.jpg); Padding:40px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#5F0808; Color:white; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#930A0A; padding:5px; color:#D8D8D8; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #5F0808; border-bottom:10px SOLID #5F0808; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID black; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #930A0A; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"] 578344 [/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Kilian Sloan[/div]

Nickname: "Bastard has always been a popular one"
Age: "I've seen 23 Summers, winters, ah you know how it goes"
Orientation: "Women are my preferred company, though I don't wish for company very often"
Height: "Around 6 foot I suppose, can't say I've rightly checked, though I have ducked under a few doors"
Weight: "I've never concerned myself with it, don't know"
Race: "A human as far as i'm aware, though I never met my father so whos to say"
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Skilled sell-sword, son of no one you'd know
Skills: Skilled with most weapons, just competent education, Charming speech and Strategy
Virtues: Determination, Sacrifice, Honor
Vices: A good beer, A good fight, and vengeance
Markings: Various scars from battle and antics alike are strewn across his body
Animal Companions: A small hawk has taken a liking to him, and has loosely followed him on his travels

Kilian was born to no one the country would deem important. He was not born to lands or titles, nor in the featherbed of a great hold, a maid by his mother's side. Kilian was born in the upper room of a tavern in Clayshire to a barmaid by the name of Kina Sloan. He did not know his fathers face, nor his name, and he did not seek to. Instead Kilian clung to his mother as she raised him alone in the very same tavern he was born in. Kilian was always an unruly lad, fighting with the neighborhood boys when they insulted his mother, stealing from the city merchants and running around the town engaging in any antics he could manage. He always loved his mother, and her honor was of the utmost important to him, even more so due to the fact that it seemed to be of no importance to anyone else, even the tavern owner. At age 9, after his mother had finished struggling to teaching Kilian basic reading and writing along with a brief history of the realm, the boy found a new hobby to fill his time. With a stolen guard's sword Kilian began to learn how to wield a blade. He trained feverishly for 7 years, learning from traveling swordsman, guards, and his own experience alike. When the boy was 16, the cusp of manhood, his skill with a blade was unmatched, though it seemed Kilian was the only one who knew that. With his skill he defended his mothers honor from quibbling tavern-goers and began to sell his skill for a bit of coin to traveling lords and ladies.

Now working a sell-sword, using all of his earnings on food for himself and his mother along with equipment, Kilian celebrated what would be his final birth day with his mother. The day of his 18th year, as the moon sat high in the sky his mother fell ill. He could do nothing to save her, spending what little silver he had on the medicines of merchants and travelers to no avail. Finally, several months later, his mother passed. After the tragedy Kilian became obsessed with his training, learning the wield all sorts of weaponry as a distraction from his mothers death. Kilian spent many nights at the tavern, drinking his sorrows and drowning them with the noise of rowdy strangers, bickering and chanting songs late into the night. This was his life, fighting, drinking, sleeping. Until a peculiar man entered the tavern one night on the 5th anniversary of his mothers passing. Kilian, no longer the boy he had been when his mother died found himself deep in a barrel of ale this autumn night, and eventually he ended up spilling more than a bit on this stranger. In a quick clash of steel, for the first time in years, Kilian found himself on his back, the tip of a sword at his neck. The stranger would have killed him had the owner of the tavern not intervened.

After his brush with death, Kilians outlook and behavior began to transform. He remembered the honor his mother struggled to uphold working those late nights, filling mugs and slapping away friendly hands. He remembered the fire that burned inside him at the sight of every judging glance. With a newfound drive, a burning desire to gain the honor his mother once had, he set off on a journey, leaving his town of Clayshire.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div][/div][div class="BackgroundPicture"][/div]

Last edited:
Name
"Crouch down yeh tall bastard! No one looks down on Tovelson Stonebeard, no one!"
"Old enough to kick yeh feckin' balls right up between yeh sagged arse cheeks!" (44)
"Ow many women yeh know that grow beards and sport a cock!? Feckin, morons! The whole lot of yeh!"
Orientation
"Oh piss off! All tha women around here are too blasted tall! I'm sick of it! Sick of it, yeh hear me!?"
Height
"I swear of me life...You ask me that one more time, and I'm going to feckin' stab yeh right in yeh feckin pisser!"
Weight
"Just because I told yeh not to make short jokes, doesn't mean yeh can make fat jokes! Bastard!"
Race
"If I tell yeh I'm an orc, will you leave me tha feck alone!?"

Role
"Yeh tall bastards, always thinkin' yeh can give me roles! Tovelson Stonebeard bends to no man! I don't give a flyin' feck 'bout who yer daddy is or how big yeh castle is! Eat shite, yeh feckin' arse!"
Skills
"I'll lop ya head off with an axe I made me self, put yer body in a boat i made me self, and watch you sail out to sea; just before I shoot that ship to pieces with a catapult I made me self! But you keep lookin' at me like that, and I'll beat yer raggedy-saggedy arse! I don't care if yeh a knight!"
Virtues
Intelligent, Loyal, Honor-bound
Vices
"I swear to yer gods and mine, if ye don't stop breathin' so loud I'm going to tie you too a catapult and shot you to the feckin' moon!"

Bio
"Oh, so now all yeh tall bastards want to know where tha wee, little, Dwarf-man came from? Yeh want to here all 'bout mammy Dwarf and daddy Dwarf, up in the big Dwarf mountains, and the big Dwarf Cities? Feckin' piss off! I ain't yeh feckin entertainment!"

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be within a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URLs are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless it shows the
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b8/e6/87/b8e687734c72650f42205a43d93ac1ca.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that becomes the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#e6e6ff; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#e6e6ff; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #e6e6ff; border-bottom:10px SOLID #e6e6ff; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the background you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see where they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"] 5c0c38289e5786b6b1e438ccc31d498f.jpg[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] "I am Astrid, House of Quorse"[/div]

Nickname: The White Witch, Silver Bullet, Soul Taker or Devourer of Souls
Age: "Oh my, first my gender, and now my age?" (twenty-two years old)
Sexual Orientation: "I fall in love with the soul, not the body."
Height: "I am a bit short..." (5'3)
Weight: "Ouch..." *whispers* "120lb"
Race: "How can a soul such as mine be labeled as a wanted creature? Mages are not bad, and we should not be used as puppets"
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: " I am the overseer of the Mage Education, and I am a part of the council."
Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, Herbal Medicine (practices many forms of healing), different forms of Magic

Virtues: “I am caring, helpful, loving, independent, loyal, and honest”

Astrid is what you would call a saint, given the fact that she is a mage and gets portrayed as something evil. But not all mages are bad, Astrid is a good mage who will put others before her; helping them and making sure that their needs are met, before her own. She also has a loving side, since Westnor takes in many refugees, she shows loves to them even when love didn’t want them. Which is why Astrid can be seen as an independent person, wanting to do things her way and making her own decisions and sticking to them as well. She is also loyal to the House of Quorse and will do all in her abilities to aid them, even if it means sacrificing herself for the lives of others. Lastly, she is honest, more like blunt, she is not afraid to speak her mind. Astrid will say what she is feeling and mean what she is saying.

Vices: “I would honestly say I am stubborn and blunt. Though people have said I am impatient, cruel in punishments, having trust issues and intimidated men. Sorry not sorry, it is not my fault that men are baffled by my intellect and strive to better myself."

Astrid has a way of standing her ground with her own opinions, depending on how strong she feels about them. Astrid can be stubborn, but that is just one of many of her small flaws. She is also, blunt. Above it said she has a way of being a bit too honest, and in this case blunt. Often times when her opinion is not needed, she still makes a way of adding it into a conversation. Though she will be seen being very blunt when she is rattled with and prefers to put people in their place rather than use brute forces. Astrid has not been the kind to look for love, even when love has not been so kind to her. She has dated only about two men in the past and both have been fakes and have lied to her about ever feeling anything for her. They have used her and one even tried to sell her off since she is a mage and wanted the high reward of turning in a mage. This has created Astrid to have trust issues, especially with men, which is why negotiating with men is not in her book and rarely happens. Everything she does is to keep her people; family of mages and creatures, safe from any harm and it serves her justices to see that people wish to take refuge here in Westnor, but a part of her from deep down wishes to revolt and show people that mages are not slaves nor horrible people. This is why, when she captures people in her crystal-like jail (which will be explained below), people say it is too much of a cruel punishment for someone such as her. But, Astrid traps her traitors, enemies, and criminals in this jail so that she ensures that they do not harm another living soul. And so that she can keep an eye on them. Nobody has ever escaped her crystal-like jail because it is always with her, and lord forbid anyone touches it or remove it from her she will have hell reign on earth.

Tattoos/Scars/Markings: "I have a scar on my lower back that nobody knows of...until now, so do not go telling anyone."

Animal Companions: Her Size-Shifting Dragon Named "Aro"

Powers:
1. Magic Energy Absorption Ability --- where she can absorb any persons energy/magic and manipulate it however she likes. Though there are limitations to this, which is that whenever she absorbs someone's magic, it is only for ten minutes tops. When she absorbs their energy, she can absorb it as much as she wants until they are nothing but a hollow shell of their former selves. 2. (Will think of another power later...can't think of any now except for the one above.)
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: Astrid was born into a pure family, and what is meant by that is, throughout time, her family has never derailed from marrying outside of their race. Afraid that the reputation that they have built for themselves would crumb if they married someone other then a mage. So, with that being said, Astrid's mother and father were two very familiar, and powerful mages. Her mother had practiced clean magic and wanted to prove to everyone that mages can be good people too, wanting to make amends with the rest of society. While her father began to grow a bit anxious and tiresome of waiting for the world to change around them and accept them for who they are. He began to practice dark dark magic, and because of it, his mind was corrupt and clouded with trying to wipe out everyone who dared to challenge him. Astrids mother tried all that she could to persuade him that dark magic was not the way to solve the problems in the world, but he didn't listen to her. Instead, he began to have enemies who wanted him dead, which is why Astrids mother began to run away with Astrid, leaving him behind and finding shelter elsewhere. Her father, Drago was tainted and Astrids mother, Yulia, did not know who her husband was anymore.

Yulia made the decision on her own and was out of her husband's sight for about a year until he had been pronounced dead from an inside source. Though as was said before, he had made many enemies and when they had learned that he had a daughter, they wanted to eradicate Astrid, afraid that she might have dark magic running through her veins. Yulia was on the run again until she could not run again, and was caught. Before she could even allow them to grab a hold of seven-year-old Astrid, she cast a magical spell that would send all her essence to Astrid, binding her powers to Astrid; this gave Astrid the strength to cast a small spell that would send her to a destination where she could never be harm. After the spell was cast and she had gone to a city named Westnor; where all mages and creatures were protected, there had been a small light that visited her just after ten minutes of her arriving, and that is when Astrid knew her mother was dead.

Astrid went from place to place as a child, until one night, she set a whole block on fire. Astrid did not know how she did it, nor how it started, but when authorities investigated, traces led to her. Though before the news could spread around the city, she had been taken in by House of Quorse when there was a rumor going around that she was Drago's daughter and that there was something in her that would make her a very vulnerable target. The council knew what was wrong with her, she didn't have control over her magic. Her mother had taught her a few things, but when you're on the run, there is not much you can teach your child except to stay hidden, out of sight, and simple magic spells to transport her to different places.

Astrid was under the Quorse roof and during her first two years there; learning, adapting and bettering herself, to rid her of the 'evil' that might be in her due to her father, she found herself growing as an individual and taking on different risky tasks that not any mage would dare take. Astrid, small in all her stature, is what every mage should want to become as they grow up; strong, independent, and selfless. Astrid had not taken the education she received for granted and instead, she pursued more knowledge to herself and those around her. Astrid has done some jobs on the side for the council, either cleansing an area or eradicating a threat. Astrid does not consider herself a killer, because when she 'eradicates' her targets, she actually traps them in a crystal-like pendent, that serves as a jail for criminals and anyone who wishes harm upon Westnor and all its inhabitants. In the picture, you can see the crystal that she has around her neck, which serves as a holding cell for her victims; waiting to see what she might do with them next to or allow for them to rot. It is rumored to say that, the crystal gives small shocks that paralyze those insides for just a short minute. But the shocks are not something that happens all the time, every so often, and the voltage amps up if they do not give her the answers she needs. Some people will say that she is cruel for doing so, though nobody has come forth on how to put an end to those who wish to harm citizens of this city, so until then, she will resort to this punishment.

Astrid has many sets of skills, though two of the abilities that she has is a Magic Energy Absorption ability, where she can absorb any persons energy/magic and manipulate it however she likes. Though there are limitations to this, which is that whenever she absorbs someone's magic, it is only for ten minutes tops. When she absorbs their energy, she can absorb it as much as she wants until they are nothing but a hollow shell of their former selves. As the years went by, Astrid was appointed as the overseer of the education of mages; given her unique skills and set of knowledge on different forms of magic, she is a great source for the younger generation to learn from.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]
"For the good of men."

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] background-color:#000000; Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:15px; background-color:#fbe7d1; Color:Black; //BGColor will what determinates what type color will it have. Padding will be the void between the Border and the actual text.// //The solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border. All your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; // The Object will be at the right side of the screen - Floating as an image // margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#143d40; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); // Calculus to avoid objects to collide / lose itself at the bottom of another // //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #fceecf; border-bottom:10px SOLID #d1b87f; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"] 578465 [/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Siv Haralddöthier of The Company of Farlon's Marauders [/div]

Nickname: "The Impaler"
Orientation: "If a man can keep up, or a woman if she deem worthy."
Height: "5'7'' ... My father kept reminding me..."
Weight: "What are you implying..."
Race: "Human - Warrior Mage, If you know how to keep a secret."
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: A mercenary attempting to make a name of herself.
Skills: Combat trained - Rider - Spear/Shield combination. Electrified hands(Thats that).
Virtues: Honorable and Courageous. A woman aiming to prove battle-ready.
Vices: Naive and Honest. A woman easily deceived to a righteous cause.
Markings: Tattoos in her right eye and intense burning eyes like ice.
Animal Companions: Farnir - A black horse.
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: Siv Haralddöthier - Daughter of Harald 'The Bold' - grew up alongside his father's ideology of justice and fairness in the world through the battle-field. He taught her all men and women are equal when put against the blade. That we all bleed the same blood; and thus none is above the other. He taught her that as long as her spear aims the target, as long as she is proves worthy before the Old Gods and, lastly, as long as she treats fairly the warriors alongside her - that she will forever have a place among others where all the elements clash together in the name of War. Her father was nothing but a warrior, while her mother a mage that pursue the arts of medicines.

Siv's mother died a hero in battle when she was too young to even remember her - and so did her father years after died as well, once she grew up to the age to bear arms on her own. Soon the world she lived in of battle, and rage and wrath shattered. The world became bigger and the enemy was not often found in the battle field. Her own warrior that she thought allies attempted to wrong her - and so she discovered a new enemy and the true nature of her birth-right. Wrongness and power. She managed to survive through unnatural abilities- she managed to fight them off through the element of thunder and the spear of her mother. She was no victim, she was the victor. She is meant for her rightful due, one that lays behind enemies lines. Her enemy surrounds her - they are everywhere. Those whom will take advantage on her for being this innocent, those whom will hunt her for being what she never knew to be, and those whom seek to set obstacles in her path to survive a warrior, like her parents. She understands nothing but the code of war, and that is all deserve to die in battle in equal terms, to live and die together - That is that.
[div class="Line"][/div]
"For the good of men"
[div class="Line"][/div]
[/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/2377/2377409-bigthumbnail.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#fbe7d1; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #fbe7d1; border-bottom:10px SOLID #fbe7d1; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"] 578453 [/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Varrick "The Ogre", Leader of Farlon's Marauders[/div]

Nickname: Psh, When you've fought as I have, people call you all sorts of things. I've been called "The Ogre", "The Undying", "The Wilde Boar", and "The Ravager". Pick your favorite. Or come up with a new one, for all I care....(Friends call him Var)
Age: I have managed to survive through twenty-six Winters. And I can promise you, that'll I will survive at least that many more.
Orientation: First you imply I look like a woman, and now you Imply I'm a Sword swallower? You're treading on this Ice, friend....
Height: Tall enough to beat you into a pulp(6"9).
Weight: Pretty damn heavy...Though I've never actually measured meself.
Race: I'm a human, but it matters not. I am first and foremost a warrior.
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: I lead a mercenary band. Call ourselves "Farlon's Marauders". You've probably heard of us, after everything that's happened... So long as you can stand and hold a spear, I'll take ye in. Assuming, of course, you're willing to train day and night to meet this company's standards...
Skills: Infamously skilled fighter with good knowledge of most weaponry, Great Tactician and Military Leader, Above average hunter, Decent Rider, Good at Speeches.
Virtues: Diligent, Patient, Intelligent, Brave, Ambitious, Opportunist, Honest
Vices: Violent, Cruel, Wroth, Lustful, Reckless, Prideful, Overconfident, Beligerent, Follows his own code, Easily Manipulated.
Markings: He has an Impressive collection of scars. The most notable are: Burn marks on his face, from Scalding Oil during a siege. A cut from his Naval to his collarbone, courtesy of an Orcish Waraxe. Some teeth marks on his left hand, from when he was mauled by a Wilde Wolf.
Animal Companions: A brown Horse called Destrian.
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: Varrick's story isn't some heart-Wrenching tale about being born a Bastard to a noble family. His Mother was a Villager from a small town near Barebrook, and his father was a bandit who happened to take a fancy to her during a raid. By the time he was born, the town was still recovering from the raid, and his mother, penniless and alone, had no love for him, raising him only out of some misplaced sense of duty. Without anyone to give him the love and affirmation he craved, Varrick tried to find other ways to affirm himself, and from a very early age began training and exercising as best he knew how. You see, the stories the villagers told about the bandits and the raiders excited him: He craved that power, the power to take anything he wanted, Whenever he wanted. The Fates were kind and it soon became apparent that the child's height and Bulk were unmatched. Varrick took full advantage of this, often picking fights for no reason other than to gain experience or a few coppers. By the time he had reached the age of 13, he was a decent fighter, and largely despised by his fellow villagers as a Bully. So, he ventured out of the city for the first time. It didn't take long for trouble to find him. He joined up with a small bandit group, and he began a life of crime. However, unlike the others, Varrick was not just content with the few gold pieces they made. He was itching for something bigger. After Two years, The old leader died and Varrick took his place.

The group only got Bigger from there. After a while, too much attention had been drawn to them, and so he elected to lead his group away from Belgard and into the Wilde, where they abandoned their old life as Bandits and Instead became small-time mercenaries. The years passed quickly, however, Varrick constantly made sure to train day and night, urging his men to do the same. His excursions into towns would often find him at the table of Grizzled veterans, who happily taught him many useful things about leadership and fighting in exchange for some drinks. All of this has paid off: He has evolved into an nigh-Unstoppable warrior, and his once small team of bandits now numbers hundreds of warriors, adventurers, Orcs, and Brigands, with a reputation as an infamous band that would carry out any order, so long as the price was right. Recently, Rumors have surfaced that a Big war is coming, and such news made him very Happy. Soon, there'd be no shortage of Work. No shortage of places to raid. He'll finally be unleashed, and all will feel the power of The Ogre!
[div class="Line"]For the Good of Men[/div] [/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/22/f0/a1/22f0a14ce9eff725694f8849504bbe9c.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#fbe7d1; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #fbe7d1; border-bottom:10px SOLID #fbe7d1; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"] 578743 [/div][/div] [div class="Name"] Crane Chance of no House or Hold[/div]

Nickname: Call me Crane
Age: Depends on who you ask. I like twenty three for an answer myself. That isn’t true of course
Orientation: Women are splendid beings, and some over the years have tolerated my admiration
Height: More than six feet, and after that who can be bothered to keep track
Weight: Feed me and ask again
Race: Human, but of course
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: Independent Mercenary
Skills: Stealth, Archery, Sword Fighting, Acrobatics, Knife Fighting, Dirty Fighting, Gambling(both legitimately and less so), and Traveling, along with most all that that includes.
Virtues: She has a streak of genuine kindness in there and she has never broken an oath
Vices: Drunkard, Rake, Gambler, Card Shark, Mercenary, Cynical, Intermittently Cocky, Layabout, Executioner, Thief, Double Talker
Markings: She has a few scars here and there, but remarkably few visible scars for an aging mercenary. Her only usually visible scar is a small knife slash behind her left eye
Animal Companions: A small purple snake whose name she keeps to herself. She is a skilled horsewoman, but hasn't owned a horse in a few years.
Powers: Her first ability is the creation of magelight. She can use this in a few simple ways, from creating simple balls of light that last for a time, to creating bright blinding flashes of light. Both are triggered by a snap of her fingers. Her second is more useful and also by far more difficult. At the base level she has a rough sense of her surroundings and what they are. She couldn’t spot a coin in someone’s pockets, but she can tell if someone is wearing armor or simple cloth. This extends out about thirty feet and prioritizes movement. It can be distracting, especially in crowded environments, but she is well adapted. However given concentration and stillness she can also extend her awareness. This can go quite a ways and let her scout ahead, but there are also major downsides, and those besides the somewhat taxing nature of doing this. Specifically, any sense she takes with her when doing this, is lost to her body for the time. She cannot sense her surroundings when doing this, only sensing where she is projecting. If she were to choose to hear, she could no longer hear at her body, and this goes for all senses. She also cannot walk through walls, or pass through spaces less than a foot wide. Anyone with a bit of magic or a particularly good awareness could also sense her, if they listen to their instincts. It manifests primarily as a strong impression that someone is watching or there, when she is within a few feet. There are also a few specific limitations on particular senses. She can touch things, and feel them, but she cannot act on the world. She can see things, but only by the same rules as a set of normal eyes in a similar position. She can smell things, and here is one of the few upsides, as she can smell things without taking any harmful effects that might cause. Relatedly she can taste things, but unless the poison is spectacularly magical in nature it cannot harm her. She can also do this in a slightly simpler way, by simply expanding her natural ability via focusing and effort. This is however very general, and she can only sense things on a larger scale.
[div class="Line"][/div]
Backstory: Backstory: Crane Chance is not a Wilde mercenary, a Westnori mage, or a pirate. Strictly speaking she could be considered to be or have been all three. Her story begins with her mother’s story. Her mother was Westnori born and bred, but she was banished for a crime she never discussed. She went deep into the Wilde and raised her children there for the first seven years of their lives. Then she moved her family again, for no reason explained to her children. She went to cross the sea into Vogaul lands aboard a merchant ship, to some unknown purpose. Her children would never find out what exactly had been their mother’s intentions. The ship was raided by pirates. The ship was sunk, and although most passengers and crew were allowed to escape on rowboats, the children were taken aboard.
They were given the last name of Chance, and a chance aboard the ship. As children of the Wilde they were unusually well suited, and were adopted by the crew. It was an odd upbringing, but really not much worse than the one preceding it. The education the Wilde’s had begun in fighting was finished by the crew, and they were taught many other things too. They even managed to learn to read, write and do sums from the captain, although the rest of their education was much more in line with being raised by a crew of pirates. For a time they simply had a real childhood, or at least as real a childhood as being raised by a crew of pirates can provide. Eventually the Chance children grew restless, and one by one they left the ship in their late teens. Each has gone on to a different path, although every year they still meet.
Crane Chance left first, at age fifteen. She had always been the fighter and the trickster of the children. She went to find a friend she had known before who had wanted to become a mercenary for the Paynes. She succeeded, and joined them in working as a mercenary. They worked together for a few years. Then when Crane was around 17 something went wrong. Very, very few people know exactly what happened, but it resulted in her becoming an independent mercenary, and while she is not an official enemy of the Payne's few Wilde mercenaries will work with her. She disappeared into the Wilde for a year or two, but eventually emerged and began to travel. She spent the next couple decades wandering, taking jobs as she comes across them and developing a certain reputation. Crane Chance is a mercenary beginning to grow older, which says something about her all of it's own.
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1522865080725-2a9ea1fcb94e?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&w=1000&q=80); Padding:30px; //The background image that become the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#596DAB; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #596DAB; border-bottom:10px SOLID #596DAB; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the back ground you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see here they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"]
forgotten_melody_by_selenada.jpg
[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] "I am called Alvina Quorse."[/div]

Nickname: "You may call me Lady Alvina or nothing at all, unless you are told otherwise."
Orientation: "What a forward question. I prefer men."
Height: "5 foot 3."
Weight: "Perhaps 126? I am uncertain. I also do not wish to tell you."
Race: "I am proud to be a mage."
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: The eldest daughter of Lord and Lady Quorse.
Skills: "I have a good deal of medicinal knowledge out of necessity. I have spent a great deal of time studying other houses and their socio-political complexities. Due to my study of people, I have become an excellent conversationalist...or manipulator. It depends on your point of view, really. I am capable of swordplay, although I am by no means a master."
Virtues: "My people, the Mages and the Elementals scorned by the rest of this world, always take first priority. I am loyal to the people I care about, and I will always protect the people who require my assistance."
Vices: "I have been told I am prideful. I don't see it. It is not arrogance unless there is no justification. I will admit to being lax in the study of subjects I have no interest in, which I intend to work on. Eventually."
Markings: N/A
Animal Companions: "I have a small, white owl named Marie. She is the best companion I could ask for."
Fears: "I am against answering this question."
She's afraid of completely failing her people, and unintentionally worsening their lives.
Goal: "I intend to either sit on the throne or stand behind one I can trust to improve the lives of my people in this kingdom. Of course, there is only so much I can do until I am officially Lady Quorse."
Powers:
Mind Breaking
Alvina can force someone to relive all their worst memories for as long as she has the energy to do so. This is accompanied by a splitting headache for the victim, and overuse causes her to also have a headache. Naturally people are capable of pushing through this ability, depending on their mental strength.
Augmentation
Alvina is capable of using her magic to strengthen the physical capabilities of others. Kind of like applying a buff in a video game.
[div class="Line"][/div] History: "There isn't much to tell. I was born the eldest child of The Lord and Lady of House Quorse, and am therefore set to inherit leadership of the House. Because of this, my childhood was not spent running through the town playing with other children. My parents sheltered me from lesser-born children, instead encouraging me to study. It was not a fun childhood, but it was necessary. I love my parents. I do not resent them. They did what they had to.
In my studies I discovered that in the rest of the kingdom, Mages and Elementals are treated horribly. Mages were enslaved as though they were animals. After a great deal of further research, I decided that simply being a figurehead of the Mages was not enough. I needed to unite the mages so that we could either take the throne or place somebody else on it who would help us. I do not care if it is I who is seated on the throne or if it is another, so long as my people are taken care of. I do not even care if it is a Vogual.
Since then, I have been spending time among my people, trying to inspire loyalty. It is not an easy task, as my people hate when the Quorse's try to enforce their rule, but they will come around. They have to. IN addition to trying to assert my authority in my own old, I have been going on diplomatic trips to attempt to form alliances."
[div class="Line"][/div] [/div] For the Good of Men
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be within a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URLs are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless it shows the
tags// [/class] [class=BackgroundPicture] Background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/df/84/2a/df842a5b1b54deaf7460b44800d008e3.jpg); Padding:30px; //The background image that becomes the border// [/class] [class=BackgroundColor] padding:20px; background-color:#b38600; Color:Black; //the solid block of color that makes the border appear as a border all your content will be in this box// [/class] [class=Name] float:right; margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#142740; padding:5px; color:#b38600; width:calc(100% - 35% - 33px); //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Img] border-right:20px SOLID #b38600; border-bottom:10px SOLID #b38600; width:35%; float:left; //this class has a border to create a false margin so the horizontal lines don't appear to go behind the image if you change the background you have to change the colors here too// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #142740; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #142740; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; //The tiny lines everywhere// //You can see where they have a set width, which is the shorter length, the bottom two lines have a specific 'style' which overrides what happens here to make them full length. if you need longer lines, copy and paste the style from the bottom two (be careful, they float right, making them too big at the top messes the code up) If you need the bottom lines to be shorter, delete the Style=" and such// [/class] [div class="BackgroundPicture"] [div class="BackgroundColor"] [div class="Img"] [div class="Image"] 5a2ce26220d766cb1e5840291e46bac2.jpg[/div][/div] [div class="Name"] "I am Amara, House of Quorse"[/div]

Nickname: "I have been called many names, so whatever you may have up your sleeve, be sure that I have not heard it before."
Age: "I know you asked my sister about her age and she freaked out about it. I am the same age as her." (twenty-two years old)
Gender: "What kind of question is this? If you want the answer to that, just go and ask the men that I have been with, they can attest to it."
Sexual Orientation: "I have no boundaries and I am not afraid to explore."
Height: "Just a bit taller than my sister" (5'4)
Weight: "I am about 125 pounds, but what's it to ya!?"
Race: "I am a mage, you either hate me or you love me or you wish to be me."
[div class="Line"][/div] Role: " I am a trained assassin, temptress, and spy. I guess you can say I am a little bit of everything."
Skills: Dagger Skills (will not be afraid to cut someone), Hand-to-hand combat, Black Magic, Archery, Manipulative, and Seductive.

Virtues: “I guess I can say that I am helpful...to some extent, loyal, loving...in a different kind of way and my sister can say that I am caring...whatever that means."

Amara gives Astrid and the house of Quorse her full loyalty, just like her sister Astrid. She knows the number of things that the house of Quorse did for her as well as her sister and she is grateful for it. Even though they may not fully open their arms to her, she is still grateful for their generosity. Amara can be loving, but there are two sides to it. She has never received the unconditional love of a parent, but she is still willing to give her mother the same love that she had for her, even though she didn't grow up with her. Yes, Amara does resent her past mother, but what could she have done to save her? She was in a tough situation and if she were strong enough, she would have saved both of them or defeated their father. Amara can also portray a more lustful personality; whenever she is out on a mission, she uses the beauty she was gifted with and her body to seduce men into giving her the information that she wants. Lastly, she is caring. She may not see herself as a caring person, but Astrid believes that when Amara is fully comfortable and she gives her trust to someone, she can show a caring and compassionate side. But that is only deep down, she hardly lets people know how she is feeling, let alone show it.

Vices: “I would honestly say I am stubborn and blunt. Though people have said I am impatient, cruel in punishments, having trust issues and intimidated men. Sorry not sorry, it is not my fault that men are baffled by my intellect and strive to better myself."

Astrid has a way of standing her ground with her own opinions, depending on how strong she feels about them. Astrid can be stubborn, but that is just one of many of her small flaws. She is also, blunt. Above it said she has a way of being a bit too honest, and in this case blunt. Often times when her opinion is not needed, she still makes a way of adding it into a conversation. Though she will be seen being very blunt when she is rattled with and prefers to put people in their place rather than use brute forces. Astrid has not been the kind to look for love, even when love has not been so kind to her. She has dated only about two men in the past and both have been fakes and have lied to her about ever feeling anything for her. They have used her and one even tried to sell her off since she is a mage and wanted the high reward of turning in a mage. This has created Astrid to have trust issues, especially with men, which is why negotiating with men is not in her book and rarely happens. Everything she does is to keep her people; family of mages and creatures, safe from any harm and it serves her justices to see that people wish to take refuge here in Westnor, but a part of her from deep down wishes to revolt and show people that mages are not slaves nor horrible people. This is why, when she captures people in her crystal-like jail (which will be explained below), people say it is too much of cruel punishment for someone such as her. But, Astrid traps her traitors, enemies, and criminals in this jail so that she ensures that they do not harm another living soul. And so that she can keep an eye on them. Nobody has ever escaped her crystal-like jail because it is always with her, and lord forbid anyone touches it or remove it from her she will have hell reign on earth.

Tattoos/Scars/Markings: "I have a large marking on my back from a spell that went bad when I was younger."

Animal Companions: N/A (She kind of shares a pet with her twin sister Astrid, kind of.)

Powers:
1. Illusionist — she has the ability to create an imaginary object or person that can leave physical scars such as cuts, burns, bruises and even death, depending on how far she is willing to go. It can also leave a mental scar, forever leaving them shaken up in some shape or form. It has its limitations though, which is that since it is a mental ability, she can only do it for such a short amount of time, depending on how stable she is at the moment. The stronger and clearer her mind is, the more focused she will be. But the less stable she is, the weaker the illusion is or starts to wear off.
2. Emotion manipulation —she can take the emotions of any user and turn it around, into either something good or bad. Often times bringing forth chaos or peace, depending on the situation.
[div class="Line"][/div] Backstory: Astrid was not the only child born in the Tuliuom [two-LEH-uom] family, her sister, Amara, arrived just minutes after her. During the time when all of this was happening; her father becoming corrupt and Yulia, their mother, having to make a decision of running away with the children when she saw the blood that he had shed upon his hands. She knew that they were in no condition to live nor be around him, so she ran. During the night, just minutes before their father had noticed, Yulia was a good distance away from where they had originally lived, running with two seven-year-old children was not easy. And Amara was weak from a sickness she had taken in a few days ago, so it was brutal. Just when she thought that they had escaped Drago's grasp, he took hold of Amara, telling Yulia that it was not fair of her to run off with two children and leave him with not a single one.

"Please Drago, darling, let her go. She is sick and weak and you are in no condition of caring for her. Please give her back to me," Yulia had said as she held Astrid's hand tightly. Knowing very well that her former husband was never going to let go of Amara, and Yulia was too weak to fight him, afraid that she might hurt Amara or Astrid in the process.

Yulia did not listen to a single word that she had said to him, instead, he only chuckled and had rested his hand on top of his crying daughters head. In a blink of an eye, he said a word and Amara was out like a light. "You should be ashamed of yourself for such a selfish act, though I will forgive you and let you run off with the one you have. If you are not out of my sight, I will hurt her and you, and I do not think that you would want her to cry more then she is already doing so...hmm?"

With that said, Yulia backed away and cast a transportation spell with her and Astrid, and just like that she was gone. It was the hardest thing for Yulia to have done and she hopes that Amara saw that, but she made a goal to always try and get her back. Whenever she would go in hiding with Astrid, she would disappear and head back to see if she could ever save her dear daughter Amara. Though every time she did, she failed and stopped when her life was almost taken.

A few years later and Drago was pronounced dead, he was slain by the hands of Amara. Amara had grown up in a harsh and scary environment, her father had been tough on her and forced her to practice dark magic, corrupting her mind and body. Drago ordered her to steal, and kill from those who wished to inflict pain on them. Amara had turned into a merciless woman. Though deep inside, she had never wanted this for herself, and the amount of fighting she did against herself to not feed into the darkness, she could not handle it.

One night she decided that she was done being controlled by her father and took matters into her own hands. Since it was her father who had trained her physically and mentally, in the dark arts, the fight had lasted about two hours, nearly destroying a whole village near them. The mission that she had set out was complete, she had done it. She had killed her father, though she cannot say that he was ever a father figure to her.

Amara gained her freedom at the age of fifteen and had been on her own ever since. Though it was getting lonely for her, and she knew that her sister had still been alive because she kept eyes on her from afar, by casting a simple location spell that led her to the city of Westnor. As soon as she had stepped foot in the city, she was obtained by officials, and during the time of judgment, she was saved by Astrid. The council did not like knowing that all her life she had known dark magic, she was corrupt. But somewhere Astrid knew that even though they spent many years apart, Amara would not have ended her fathers' life if she did not wish to be free of the darkness that bound her. Astrid also knew that Amara wanted to change her ways and find a new path because the one she had obtained by her father was not a life for her. It took a lot of convincing the council to not throw her in jail or worse, Astrid had won the case and whenever she was being taught or trained, so was Amara. They were connected at the hip, rejoicing in finding one another after all these years and catching up on things that had happened and are happening now.

Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]
"For the good of men."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back