• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Autumnvale // A Slice-of-Life Small Town RP

fieldofclover

but i can see us lost in the memory
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

AUTUMNVALE

A slice-of-life small town roleplay which might touch into some more mature or controversial topics. Read at your own risk.

Welcome to sleepy little Autumnvale, nestled away on the East Coast. The town of only a few thousand is a hidden Pennslyvania gem, only forty-five minutes away from Pittsburgh. Not much goes on in Autumnvale, save for the personal drama of its messy residents. We're talking soap opera-level drama here, folks. For example, did you know that the honorable town doctor secretly fathered a child with a woman of the night, and now that the child is grown, they still live in the town, not knowing that their real father is right there in Autumnvale? Did you know that cheating runs rampant in the families of the most notable residents here, unbeknownst to spouses and children? Did you know that nearly all scandals in Autumnvale are swept under the rug by the rich and powerful? I bet you didn't. So, what are you waiting for? Scared you'll end up hurt? You'll be fine...I hope.

RULES:
1. This is a roleplay with controversial and mature topics to be mentioned (and the tamer played out). For this reason, you must be over the age of 18 to join this roleplay.
2. Piggybacking off of that, trigger warnings must be put into place if you think that your post will contain sensitive content.
3. Follow RPN rules, since the roleplay will be taking place on-site.
4. Discord is a mandatory for character social media chatter.
5. Bullying and/or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. On that note, no OOC drama - if you have a problem with another member, please let me know and we can try to find a happy medium.
6. Minimum one post a week unless something comes up - talk to me, I'm flexible with these kind of things. Life comes up and rains on everyone's parade, I totally understand.
7. Realistic faceclaims only. This is just a personal preference of mine.
8. This is a semi-lit roleplay. 2-3 paragraphs are recommended; no one-liners.
9. Have fun! I want this roleplay to be a fun and safe environment for all involved.

Interested? Drop a comment below. If I get at least five interested parties, I'll create a Discord for the roleplay.

coded by archangel_

Oh yeah, can't wait for the random telenovela noises, like dun-dun-duuun.

For real though, in Mexico we have some really dramatic ass telenovelas.

Is this like a WASP-era (Wasp soap opera)?
If you mean that there's no diversity, then no, it's not. LGBTQ+ and POC characters are more than welcome. If that's not what you mean, then you've lost me.

If you mean that there's no diversity, then no, it's not. LGBTQ+ and POC characters are more than welcome. If that's not what you mean, then you've lost me.

Okay, that sounds cool. :)

What I meant was if it was just like "Desperate Housewives" or something where people roleplay Karens haha. (I've only seen like half of the first season of Desperate Housewives so take what I say with a grain of salt).

Okay, that sounds cool. :)

What I meant was if it was just like "Desperate Housewives" or something where people roleplay Karens haha. (I've only seen like half of the first season of Desperate Housewives so take what I say with a grain of salt).
OH LMAO that's on me, I get it now. Karen-type characters are more than welcome, but they're not going to be the main focus if that makes sense? I'm thinking Autumnvale's more along the lines of the great soap operas of the past (All My Children, One Life To Live, etc.)

OH LMAO that's on me, I get it now. Karen-type characters are more than welcome, but they're not going to be the main focus if that makes sense? I'm thinking Autumnvale's more along the lines of the great soap operas of the past (All My Children, One Life To Live, etc.)

Ooooh I see haha! I was imagine more like Alexa from Dynasty sort of shenanigans. Still, this sounds really fun.

Ooooh I see haha! I was imagine more like Alexa from Dynasty sort of shenanigans. Still, this sounds really fun.
Dynasty-type shenanigans are definitely welcome here LMAO, Dynasty, Dallas, Falcon Crest-esque storylines are definitely something I'd like to incorporate into the rp. They just don't do dramas like they used to LMAO

Ooooh I see haha! I was imagine more like Alexa from Dynasty sort of shenanigans. Still, this sounds really fun

I'm going senile omgggggg!!!!

But no, this sounds great. I'd love to join haha

Bump! Looking for a couple more people to join our town 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back