• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AU Fairy Tail RP [Closed]

Kidstupefy

Hello everyone! This time I am looking a RP partner that wants to RP in the Fairy Tail world with me. What I had in mind is that we make OCs in an alternate universe, and have them be in the guild Fairy Tail. All guilds and organizations would be in the RP, maintaining everything they are about, but there will be no canon characters within them. I have no plot in mind, but we can brainstorm some things in the PMs. Now, onto the notes:

1. Most of the time I will only be able to post on weekends (at least once on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday each). Because of this, I don't mind if you can't post frequently either, as long as you can at least get in one per week. It is alright if you can't sometimes due to RL issues as long as this doesn't happen frequently.

2. I consider myself a semi-detailed writer, but I don't mind how good you are, as long as you don't make constant grammar mistakes and you can respond to everything I give you in my own posts.

3. I write in 3rd person only, so I expect you to do the same in our RPs.

If you are interested in this RP, reply to this thread and then I will PM you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back