• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Attention grabbing title that offers no clue to what its contents may contain!

ThatOneGuy

That one guy you pretend isn't there

58985369.jpg

So this is a search thread. I am searching for s role playing partner. This thread is open right now. I'm terrible at introductions, so I'll just jump into the thick of it. Although it says fantasy above, I'm open to most things. 

I am not searching for romance. Well I am searching for romance in the traditional sense. Action and adventure are what I seek. I want excitement to distract me from my boring life. I honestly don't mind romance (we're taking about the modern definition now) I just don't want it to be all the role play is. If it pops up, it pops up. 

To follow up that statement, I'll say that I realize that the slow bits are just as important as the fast bits. Without character development and world building, the tale is just dull. 

I don't like fandom role plays. I don't like taking control of characters other people created. I don't like using the worlds that other people carefully crafted with love. Although I'm willing to consider them, if you can convince me otherwise. (I am really easy to persuade) 

I prefer lighthearted comedy over more serious, darker tales. Although I really like a mix between the two. A lighthearted adventure tale that shifts into a darker, serious, tale is something I really like.

I will probably take control of multiple chatacters. You don't have to, though. 

I think it would be fun to make up a plot as we went along, but I'm not opposed to heavy planning. 

I am a straight male, under eighteen. I'm in high-school right now, although my schedule can get pretty busy. Right now I'm on winter break, so I have all the time in the world. In general I want three or four posts a week, although this is flexible. If you are going to be gone for a long time, please tell me. Don't just disappear on me. 

I really don't care how long your posts are. One liners are fine. As long as they have something I can respond to. I will probably just mimic your post length. I also want you to have basic English skills. Correct spellings are nice, and so is proper grammar, but as long as I can read it, you're good. 

So if you're interested, reply below. Or if you don't want to do that, Messsge me some ideas. If you have no ideas, I have a few that we can do. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Yeah shoot me a PM with some ideas. Honestly my ideas are half baked and pretty dumb, but they're there if needed. 

"Sure" said ThatOneGuy, not knowing his limits. "PM me your plot and we'll go from there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back