• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Attention everyone must read.

Hey mop, my main villain will put the meaning of fear in torture, imagine dark syfire entering your dreams and unleashing your darkest nightmares into reality and using your own nightmares as his own army, then toying with your emotions for a sick twisted joke, then haunting your characters dreams forever until you go insane. But also using your own worse nightmares to try and kill you, then taking your soul as a trophy and torture it endlessly with the same nightmares as sy just laughs about it and go on the next victim lol.

Dark syfire makes the devil look like a joke and powerless lol.

DragonKingBlueflame said:
Hey mop, my main villain will put the meaning of fear in torture, imagine dark syfire entering your dreams and unleashing your darkest nightmares into reality and using your own nightmares as his own army, then toying with your emotions for a sick twisted joke, then haunting your characters dreams forever until you go insane. But also using your own worse nightmares to try and kill you, then taking your soul as a trophy and torture it endlessly with the same nightmares as sy just laughs about it and go on the next victim lol.

Dark syfire makes the devil look like a joke and powerless lol.
Huh? Oh! No I meant that low-powered player characters wouldn't fit in very well. I like to play those kinds.

Aright, but one question: what are were-wolves like? Everyone has their own ideas for how the rules work for them, so the DM has to draw the line.

Well, werewolves are humanoid dogs that rely on their senses and hunting skills as like a pack of wolves with aggressive territory attitudes, and they are stealthy beasts at night.

A werewolf is a type that would have trust issues against other kinds of creatures and won't hesitate to turn their backs, or attack if threatened. Is that helpful enough? If not, then lets just say that a werewolf can use any element based on where they live and thrive.

Heeeey, waitaminuet. I KNOW you don't I? You were in the... Uh... The roleplay on the boat (forgot its name).

No... No, it was called There Will Be No End. I was playing Trina, the angry, teenage, werewolf/bear chick with the southern accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back