• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Attention everyone must read.

DragonKingBlueflame

The Dragon king
Hello everyone, I'm honored that I've joined rpnation, and I'd like to make a introduction of an original fantasy rpg that I've always enjoyed role-playing on that I've created many years ago.

It's called New realm order of light and darkness (The ancient ones)

It's a roleplay based on mythical creatures, mainly about dragons.

It's a story of two twin dragon brothers that became arch enemies, and for centuries they've been in an epic wars for countless of years through the ages. Fighting over the very existence of life and death.

Based on this story is a novel/anime that i've been working on writing, but it's not quite finnish yet, it's a working process that'll be a book to read. And many more books to come. Please feel free to search for my fantasy group on here to read the over view of the story, read what rules that I wrote, check out what characters that i've posted and join.

The group is still being worked on, cause I've a lot to write, but I'd appreciate it if I got at least 10 members or so on. Ty for your time to read this, and I hope to roleplay with you all in the near future.

Yes, all kinds. Dragons, vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, nephlims, gods, goddesses, wizards, witches and all kinds of half breeds, you name it. If you can think it up and be as creative as you can, then feel free to use your imagination.

Awesomeness..

Looks like I will be joining this after all. What are the limitations to charcter creation? Ability wise?

There's no limit to what you want to do, in my group, there's no.extreme rules, anything goes, like God modding, but to a certain point of course that won't be too over powered.

You should be, cause my group has been known to be rated one of the best epic rpgs in role-playing, on mobamingle I had over 3000+ members, I've never had as many like that in any rpg site, best of all, ppl liked how I was always active.

That GAU 12

Then anyone is welcome to join and tell your friends about it.

Hey raven, instead of it being a 25Mmmm halting, it could be like an auto firing bow gun that would the same way.

25Mm*

Aha I see xD well from what I've been thought of so far my character has telekinetic and barrier/sealing magics. Telekinesis being his offensive xD I'm still in yhe process of thinking, though.

Well, I'd have to lie if I said I wasn't interested, but sounds like a low powered character won't fit in very well. I dunno...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back