• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack On titan

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Hey, I am Weird girl and am looking for a role-play involving the anime Attack on titan because I like the world and the characters. I am mainly looking for a person who is literate and likes to talk OOC. I can play anyone in the list of characters and I do not require a double up for this although it would be nice. If anybody is comfortable enough for it I am looking for a Historia for my oc. I only do bXg for romance and will play the female or male.

Hey, I am Weird girl and am looking for a role-play involving the anime Attack on titan because I like the world and the characters. I am mainly looking for a person who is literate and likes to talk OOC. I can play anyone in the list of characters and I do not require a double up for this although it would be nice. If anybody is comfortable enough for it I am looking for a Historia for my oc. I only do bXg for romance and will play the female or male.
I'd be down if you are still

Users who are viewing this thread

Back