• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on titan roleplay?

Catlover00359

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo!! I've been really desperate for a roleplay partner and here's some info about me I guess?

Roleplay style: around a paragraph or 2 though I do sometimes just put them all together I'll just say semi lit though but I definitely do more then 5 sentances I think I do around 10 or more depends on how much im motivated in the roleplay

Age: 13-16 I prefer someone around that age range since I'm in it aswell- don't want to be talking to adults who are creeps

Ships: I'll probably only be doing eruri (Erwin x Levi) at the moment but there may be more ships I'll be willing to do in the future! No oc x cc please

Who I play as: I can play whoever's needed though it probably depends on how much experience I have with that character and how much they interest me- I do mostly play Erwin since I got more experience but I'm willing to play Levi! As for side characters well I'm not sure

I may act out of character at times since I'm still trying to study different characters how they act ect

Also please please try to not do 5 or less sentences I get if your busy but whenever I roleplay with someone who does that for me it's just boring and yeah, aswell as not being in character at least a little. I get that like you can't be exactly in character same with me, sometimes when this happens to were it's a different character I just lose interest-

Please let me know if I make any mistakes or if you have triggers things you don't want to do and don't like if you have problems with me if you have suggestions for the roleplay if you want to change it or do a different one ect.

My time zone is I think mountain daylight time? Right now it's 7:51 pm as I'm typing this so uh I think that's about all I need to say so- just comment or pm me if you'd like to roleplay!!

I would be delighted to indulge in an eruri plotline with you! Let me know if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back