• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan roleplay.

hi everyone!

it's been a while since i've last been on here (actually forgot this account existed, but recently got a spark in me to roleplay again lol~!), but i'm really really SUPER DUPER in the mood for a shinjeki no kyojin roleplay. :3

requirements and such:
  • my oc's crush will be armin arlert, and i will literally pay anyone that you want me to in the fandom. :) i also prefer if we start in season 4 and make our own arc eventually too!! i just feel more comfortable portraying them as adults vs kids, so. hopefully that won't be an issue!
  • if you don't want to double up, that is fine. but, doubling up is a-okay with me as well.
  • i typically prefer at least 10 lines/2 paragraphs, one-three liners are very annoying to me. i am a person who enjoys detail, so... please, just at least 10 lines. ; - ;
  • i don't have triggers, but if you do, just let me know when we message. i'll respect them of course!
  • your oc can be a titan shifter, as i'm thinking about making mine one, but please for the love of all things: don't make them more powerful than all the other titans, especially the founding titan.
that's all i can think of right off the top of my head - so if you're interested, just shoot me a message or reply to this thread! :3

hi everyone!

it's been a while since i've last been on here (actually forgot this account existed, but recently got a spark in me to roleplay again lol~!), but i'm really really SUPER DUPER in the mood for a shinjeki no kyojin roleplay. :3

requirements and such:
  • my oc's crush will be armin arlert, and i will literally pay anyone that you want me to in the fandom. :) i also prefer if we start in season 4 and make our own arc eventually too!! i just feel more comfortable portraying them as adults vs kids, so. hopefully that won't be an issue!
  • if you don't want to double up, that is fine. but, doubling up is a-okay with me as well.
  • i typically prefer at least 10 lines/2 paragraphs, one-three liners are very annoying to me. i am a person who enjoys detail, so... please, just at least 10 lines. ; - ;
  • i don't have triggers, but if you do, just let me know when we message. i'll respect them of course!
  • your oc can be a titan shifter, as i'm thinking about making mine one, but please for the love of all things: don't make them more powerful than all the other titans, especially the founding titan.
that's all i can think of right off the top of my head - so if you're interested, just shoot me a message or reply to this thread! :3
hello, not sure your on here anymore but im very much interested since myself just got back into rping and aot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back