• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan; Reincarnation AU- INTEREST CHECK

TheHarlequinnCat

One Thousand Club
I think the title is pretty self explanatory. Basically, I am writing this on mobile because my netbook is broken temporarily and am wondering if anyone would be interested in a semi-literate reincarnation!AU for an SNK roleplay.

The thing that could be a bit more of a challenge is that some of the people don't remember their past lives well, or there are things that are similar to what happened in their past lives.

Riviaaaaaaaaaalle!

Same here

Wish I'd seen this because the only other AoT RP I had the chance to join, no one else noticed. (Very sad.)

That's really cool :) I'm working a lot more now so I can't really go crazy with ideas right now but what were you guys thinking?

Also.. Anyone have predesignated "ships"? (AoT is one of those pretty passionate singular ship fandom a)

JEANXMARCO IS BEST SHIPKTHXBAI

Well, from what I understand we are doing reincarnations? Coooooool!

Well, I know about the reincarnation thing, but like, is everyone still looking the same, and where are they, jobs, age difference, that sorta thing, you know?

I think so yeah.. Abut they don't remember each other.

The age gap would be the same but not exactly the ages (baby Eren Mikasa and Armin anyone?) idk I didn't haw it all ready

(Eeeeeeh, I deal with kids enough when I read at the library. How can something so cute be so irritating?)

Haha just throwing out ideas! :P

Personally, no one shoot me, I don't. Ship.. Levi and Eren. I think the age difference puts me off and idk man idk

Me neither.

Especially with Levi's dub voice.

Levi, handsome as he may be, is too old to be messing with Eren... It seems wrong to me because it was how I was raised but do as you wish~

I won't judge you, lol.

Oh my, it seems Im the only one who likes them. Anything is really alright with me, roleplay wise. (Im not trying to start an argument, just stating my case. The age difference never really messed with me, because its set around 800. If you stick with the time period, relationships with the age difference weren't uncommon. JUST SAYING WHY I LIKE THEM, not trying to start anything, Im sorry.)

NO it's fine :) were just stating our cases too! What about others?

Jean macro is life.

Christa Ymir is actually canon

I actually have a thing for PetraLevi that turns into LeviErwin once she dies (like idk some weird thing that is just a bit messed up)

Hmmm those are really my only "ships"

Isn't Marco's homosexuality canon?

(And isn't Jean bi? I mean, these guys. These guys are like, mah babehs.)

Either way it's my OTP and wait... Wasn't AoT set in a post apocalyptic future?

Am I just being morning stupid?

I don't have any issues with LeviErwin, though Im not a big fan of PetraLevi. And I believe that the only confirmed gay ones were Reiner, Ymir, and Christa. And Jean and Marco is a given, of course. Im not entirely sure, but I heard rumors about Reiner and Bertholdt as a couple.

So... Yeah, we can sort all that out since we at least have common ideas of things we like :) As far as the RP... Wouldn't it be interesting if...

- We have an AU! where they all have just slight things that indicate their past lives. Some of them remember that there was something really wrong with their past lives, like night terrors, scars/birthmarks, irrational fears, and strange fascinations. They are drawn to each other over the years, and it could be like the new squad leaders are like high schoolers while their elders are just kind've young adults with jobs just set out for them.

- But imagine Marco works at a coffee shop and Jean comes in every day. idk random.

I have no ideas I'm like really sick, sorry guys ^^" 
we could genderbend to shake things up..? Idk.

Now I'm throwing out random stuff;

- Levi has like bad hips and he kind've just says it's age or something, but it's kind've a result of how crazy he was with his maneuver gear. He'd probably suffer from OCD too.

- Petra usually gets bad cricks in her neck, and enjoys massages because of it.

- Eren probably is really close with his mother, and is like a total 'mama's boy'. He has a lot of nightmares about her dying.

- If Mikasa isn't in Eren's family, she's probably like that really protective friend he's never seen without because she gets so paranoid about him getting hurt.

- Eren + Annie have really bad anger that makes them feel like they aren't human (winkwink)

-

I once saw a comic where Eren had three birthmarks on him, one around his arm where he it was bitten off (same on his leg), and one in the shape of teeth marks on his hand. Anyways, who is going to be who? And I like your ideas a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back