• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack On Titan, MHA, and more [Descriptive | 1x1 ]

sophiexian

tu tu tu turururu
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! My name is Sophie and I’m looking for Rp partners for Attack on Titan.
I’ve watched up to season 3 and I’ve read the manga but we can keep this anime only :)

I also roleplay some other fandoms like:
Boku no Hero [anime only]
Demon Slayer [anime and manga]
Haikyuu [anime only]
Assassination Classroom

Don’t hesitate to ask me about other fandoms as well!!

Hi! I'd be happy to start plotting AoT with you! Shoot me a PM if you're interested please!

I’ve watched up to season 3 and I’ve read the manga but we can keep this anime only :)

Haikyuu [anime only]
Assassination Classroom

yo yo! I'm down to roleplay a Boku No Hero or Assasination Classroom roleplay! From Boku No Hero I can roleplay as Ochaco, Izuku, Denki, And Momo. From Assassination Classroom I can play Nagisa and Karma. So if this is still open I'm tots down!^^

yo yo! I'm down to roleplay a Boku No Hero or Assasination Classroom roleplay! From Boku No Hero I can roleplay as Ochaco, Izuku, Denki, And Momo. From Assassination Classroom I can play Nagisa and Karma. So if this is still open I'm tots down!^^
Hey!! Pm me so we can discuss it further!!

Haikyuu [anime only]
Assassination Classroom

Hello! 😀 My name is Tikidy-Tokidy on her, but feel free to call me Ticky, Abigail, or Abby! 😊 I see that in your list you have assassination classroom, and I'm interested in doing that with you! 😮😅😁 I can't play a lot of characters, only Rio, Yuma, and Irina, but I hope that that alright and we can roleplay! 😅😅😊😀

Hello! 😀 My name is Tikidy-Tokidy on her, but feel free to call me Ticky, Abigail, or Abby! 😊 I see that in your list you have assassination classroom, and I'm interested in doing that with you! 😮😅😁 I can't play a lot of characters, only Rio, Yuma, and Irina, but I hope that that alright and we can roleplay! 😅😅😊😀
pls dm me!! :0

Hello! I'm interested in doing a MHA RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back