• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Attack on Titan: Birds of Paradise | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
e89e5a4a2e2d96ea7f04c8458c7da200.jpg

8748f210119cca6fae9c7cdc0547773e.png

Our very lives changed on that day...
We've lived in relative peace for the past one hundred years. It was early one morning that our lives changed forever. A massive, demonic beast known as the Colossal Titan broke a hole in Wall Maria, leading Titans to flock to the now-vulnerable town of Shiganshina. The Armored Titan followed in the Colossal Titan's wake, causing further death and destruction in our district. Many people died that dark day, and many others were left without our family and friends as they were forced to take refuge in Wall Rose. As humanity's strongholds dwindle, the youth of our generation have decided to take the first step towards a hopefully brighter future.

These youths make up the 104th Training Corps, a large lot of hardly-teens that chose to enlist in order to bolster humanity's last stand. Some of them wish to remain at the walls as members of the Garrison, and others want to secure their own futures as units in the Military Police. There are even some who want to bring the fight to the Titans beyond the safety of the walls as members of the Survey Corps. Whatever their choice may be, ever growing threats loom closer and closer...

d3c4b08c1f884e119f9b005fbb735c46.png

Guidelines that must be followed...
1.) Do not meta-game, powerplay, etc. Be a decent person.

2.) Do not ghost us. If you need to step away from the roleplay please let me know!

3.) Not everyone who applies will be accepted. This is not a first-come-first-serve roleplay. I will only be accepting people who create interesting characters who have the most potential to grow, along with people who write the best. I'll only be accepting ten people other than me.

4.) You must join our Discord AND remain active in the OOC. The discord will be not only for news and announcements, but also for general chit chat and banter and plotting and the like. I'm of the mindset where I feel like roleplayers should get to know and fun with each other in the OOC along with the IC.

5.) Keep drama out of the OOC. If I need to intervene, I will. If you have any issue with something I do, please let me know in DMs/PMs.

6.) Please be 18 or older!
I'm not comfortable with roleplaying torture, death, and despair with kids, sorry.

3eca110cbed9dd150021a7a7b7bce45a.png

Important questions that should be answered...
Do I have to be caught up on the anime/manga to join?
You don't necessarily have to be caught up with the anime, though it's preferred if you were as there will be references to later seasons. Anything from the manga won't be used, so no need to worry about that.

Do I really need my character to be part of the Survey Corps? I want them to be part of the Garrison/Military Police.

While I can't really force you to make a specific type of character, please be reminded that the roleplay will eventually focus on the Scouts. That means that characters in the Garrison or Military Police will be hardly focused on. If you really want to make a person in the Garrison/MP, you could always make more than one character to compensate for the lack of the other character's "screentime".

Wait, I'll be able to make more than one character?

Yes, as long as you'll give both characters an equal amount of love. Know that certain types of characters have a higher chance of dying, so new characters will be a must at some point. You can also make supporting characters for the roleplay as well.

My character has the chance to DIE?

*points to the title* Ma'am, this is an Attack on Titan roleplay. All joking aside, yes. Your character has the chance to die. If your character's smart enough to play safe and listen to orders from higher ups, they'll survive for a longer amount of time-- maybe even to the end! If your character's known for disobeying orders and getting into sticky or difficult situations, on the other hand... they may not last as long.

Okay, how about Titan Shifters? Will they be a thing?

Since Titan Shifters are so integral to the plot, they'll definitely make an appearance. The early parts of the roleplay will focus on four-- the Attack Titan, the Female/Crystal Titan, the Armored Titan, and the Colossal Titan. Whoever gets these powers will be carefully chosen by me, and their identities will be hidden from the main group of the roleplay for added suspense.

Awesome! Can I be one?

If you're interested in being one of the Titans, we'll have to talk about it in private. There are certain things that will impact your chance to be one; these things include how your character's like, your activity, and overall general personality/dedication to the roleplay. I'm not going to let a selfish jerk make the Attack Titan or allow a person be the Colossal Titan when they're known to ghost roleplays.

c6d5df0db494c5b80922f774ff22568c.png

PYB_pS28Gb3wL1Vee9tSqZkjTgGr8v4HBL7j8hKtmTBJ_82ecIlhseADc6d_Xi_Ce8XzPXgcGMuBEGLexJyUnKDYDZQIVpF4Clq6uiw47Rtrfac711vgp9JhoyfyZQ

insert character quote here

Name:

[remember that characters can enlist at 13 years old]

Origin:
[where was your character born?]

Birthday:

Affiliations:
[Your character's CURRENT affiliation is the 104th Training Corps. State what they were they before they became a trainee]

Appearance Details: [add any additional details about your character here that isn't shown in the picture above]

Personality: [should be at least one paragraph long]

Short Backstory: [Should be at least one paragraph long; does NOT have to reveal everything about your character. You MUST PM me a longer, detailed backstory in order to be approved]

Dislikes: [List 3 or 4 of your character's dislikes]

Quirk: [State something unique that your character does. Do they talk in their sleep? Do they sleepwalk? Are they the fastest eater?]

Other:

Note: Just Dumping this here for now, pay this no mind.

F16BB5AD-B828-4504-A170-AB3A0A688206.jpeg

“Anger is both a weapon, or a Threat, if you know how to guide it, if can be your friend.”

Name: Ryan McNutt

Origin: Chlorba District, Wall Rose

Birthday: February 25th.

Affiliations: 104th Cadet Corps. Beforehand, Ryan was a farmhand In the fields of Chlorba.

Appearance Details: While Ryan may be a male, he has a more woman-like appearance and bears a scar underneath his left eye, looking like a marking symbol of eastern origin.

Personality: Short tempered, but mannered, Ryan can be angered very easily by even the most slightest sound of a laugh behind his back. Though he usually keeps to himself, he does express his anger in different ways, whether it is glaring at people, or throwing things. Around his surperiors, Ryan keeps himself in check, usually being well mannered and respectful to his higher ups, only speaking his mind when he felt things were heated or someone went too far. Ryan will also try to keep those close to him as well as his fellow comrades alive by doing major and minor things, such as slicing off a Titans fingers, or holding them back when they attempt to get into a fight with one another.

Short Backstory: Born in the Plainfield’s of the Chlorba District, Ryan worked as a farmhand at the age of 7 after his parents’ death to try and get by in life. After the attack on Wall Maria and Shinganshina district by the Armor and Colossal Titans, Ryan saw the oppurtunity at age 14 to sign up for the Cadet Corps. Training for a year to become a soldier, At age 15, Vows to help take back humanities territory From the Titans.

Likes: Medieval Armor, Weaponry and History. Sketching. Honest Work.

Dislikes: Slacking off. Corruption within government. Human Trafficking.

Quirk: Ryan often Hums to himself whenever he’s tuning everything out. He’s also known to stare off into space.

Other: Ryan is Bisexual; Meaning he likes Men, or Women.

Last edited:
Again, sorry if I wasn't supposed to put the CS up here. Just dumping it for now, I'll delete it if needed, just trying to get it all assembled and put it in a notepad.

Again, sorry if I wasn't supposed to put the CS up here. Just dumping it for now, I'll delete it if needed, just trying to get it all assembled and put it in a notepad.
If it helps, RPNation has a Private workshop where you can put all of your ideas and work in progress stuff.

Also, hello everyone!

images (1).jpeg
This is essentially what she looks like. The only difference is the clothing, Sera has Blue eyes, and longer Hair.

Name: Sera Ito

Origin: Trost District

Birthday: April 11th

Affiliations:
Smuggler (Hired due to young age)

Appearance Details: There is nothing substantial

Personality: Though she appears kind, which to be fair she is as long as she is treated with the same kindness, don't let that fool you. Sera is quite the fighter when push comes to shove. In Trost she had to be, otherwise the Military Police would have gotten hold of her.

Short Backstory: Born in Trost District, Sera's family was yet another with no steady income of cash. They were out on the streets for most of the time. Then at the age of 12, Sera ran into a man who would change a once struggling family. He gave a simple task to Sera. Get a suspicious looking package to a customer a long walk away and without the Military Police catching wind, and the man would give a reward in return. That was the day that turned Sera into a smuggler, and the one that made sure her family didn't starve.

Likes: Jogging when the sun is out, making new friends, thinking two steps ahead in order to achieve the greatest outcome

Dislikes:
Titans, the Military Police, living in the Trost District

Quirk: Not much of a quirk, Sera suffers from a severe stuttering problem. Her parents were never able to discover what caused the issue.

Other: Nothing else for me to add

I'm planning on making a male character, as Arcanist said, we're planning on having our characters know each other as kids. And here's what I got as a concept.

He is pretty much an orphan at the start of the rp, is what I'm planning, due to his mom dying from an illness and not knowing his father (although his mom made him believe that his father is dead).

For personality, he would be rather easy going, all smiles and doesn't get angry too easily. He's the type to laugh things off even when it's not appropriate. He holds grudges towards others but doesn't show.

I'll be using Howl from Howl's Moving Castle as my FC. Of course, it's all subject to change.

Also, if anyone wants to hmu to plot something with my character, (who's still in the works, need to figure her out) let me know

Great. So is there a set time for when we will begin? And what application will we be using?

I’ll be sending the longer backstory later today

I'd appreciate it if you could get your sheets done by the 1st or 2nd. :)

awesome! Also: are we allowed to just put the 'longer backstory' in the sheet itself? I personally don't mind revealing my character's backstory, but I'll keep it hidden if that's preferred!

Great. So is there a set time for when we will begin? And what application will we be using?

Like I said, not everyone will be accepted and the deadline for everyone to get their sheets in is the 1st or 2nd.

awesome! Also: are we allowed to just put the 'longer backstory' in the sheet itself? I personally don't mind revealing my character's backstory, but I'll keep it hidden if that's preferred!
It's all up to you, really. Some might want to keep their backstory a secret, but if you want you may put your entire backstory on your public sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back