• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Atlantis [OOC]

Hey sorry I didn't get around to posting today! I'll be able to get one up by Friday but I really don't want to hold the RP up so please feel free to initiate the timeskip

I'll give it another day, and if Shannon doesn't respond then I'll skip to dinner so we can move forward. Also, we should probably decide what the inside of the sub looks like, for consistency.

After due consideration, I decided to make Drake Alistair Drake Alistair post the skip when he gets up. If anyone else wants to respond before he gets to it, go ahead, if not, dinner scene is imminent!

I'll give it another day, and if Shannon doesn't respond then I'll skip to dinner so we can move forward. Also, we should probably decide what the inside of the sub looks like, for consistency.
do you want to try and find a picture of a submarine that you envisioned?

Submersible Interior!
I did look around for a bit but didn't find anything quite right. Basically I imagine quintessential steampunk design: wood and copper paneling; pipes and gears and so on. (Also it should be noted that maybe looking at pictures of submarines when one has a deep water phobia is not the best choice)

So, some inspiration: 1 2 3 4 5

The actual setup of the submarine is more important. By necessity, there must be sleeping space, storage space, and obviously a control room of sorts. I wasn't envisioning it large enough to really give eight people lavish rooms, but if they double up and have bunks and generally close quarters, I think we can justify four rooms that way.

I have drawn a crappy little sketch to illustrate. Scale is a bit up in the air, but the room in the back has enough space for all of them to sit together, and can be used for meals or planning or working or whatever.

Seems like everything picked up today! Sorry for being MIA, usually Fenn gives me notifications on these things but they've got a lot on their plate... I'll get a post in tonight on Viktor doing Viktor things! Or should I wait for dinner to get set up :^)

Btw do we want to discuss living arrangements? Besides Archibald and Emmett rooming together, should we assume that Eugene and Viktor will be together? And would Ardyn + Lillian be together since they're the only females, which leaves John and Thomas?

Btw do we want to discuss living arrangements? Besides Archibald and Emmett rooming together, should we assume that Eugene and Viktor will be together? And would Ardyn + Lillian be together since they're the only females, which leaves John and Thomas?

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. Haha. Ardyn and Lillian together should be fun, if Ardyn is jealous.

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. Haha. Ardyn and Lillian together should be fun, if Ardyn is jealous.
Hahaha i know right. "Ardyn can you turn the volume down?" *turns volume higher* "sorry what did you say?"

While I'm busy, I do try to keep updated (to notify Deccimo) but apparently, RPN decided to stop giving me any notifications altogether for my watched threads... I'm still, unfortunately, a bit hand-tied.

Hi Fenn! Glad to have you drop in, all the same.

Aaand someone (besides Fenn or me or Drake) should post.

I'll try but I've reached a wall. This is the week I'm moving so I'm trying to focus on that, however my health has taken a dip and work has scheduled me for about six of the seven days. So I hate saying it, but we'll see....

My sister is visiting me for July 4th weekend and she's coming tomorrow! I'll try to get a post up early next week though (Wednesday at the latest)

My return is definitely near imminent. About a week from now, I'll be flying overseas and settling down with family, which by then.. I believe I should be able to start posting again. :) Meanwhile getting dragged around silly by said family of course.

Hello!~ WOaaah hey, how is everyone here? I'm settled down (jetlagged and all) so wondering the livelihood of this rp. I would post already but currently a mixture of writing paralysis and general tiredness, but I can easily accommodate depending if people are still interested!
Quantum Leek Quantum Leek Everyone Everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back