• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Atlantis [OOC]

Quantum Leek

Like really small, really unpredictable onions.
349a5099b49eed2d9e6369c7f85a5c72.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya~

Kay. So. I can't decide. RL pictures or animated for character appearances? I know some people get a little weirded out having real people attached to their characters. Either way I'd like it to be consistent. It's weird if we start mixing between characters.

Hiya~

Kay. So. I can't decide. RL pictures or animated for character appearances? I know some people get a little weirded out having real people attached to their characters. Either way I'd like it to be consistent. It's weird if we start mixing between characters.

I don't mind either way. I've been addicted to RL face claims because of the gifs and as a friend of mine says, it's like giving that person a role to play

Well if others are cool with RL FCs then I know who I'm using for the Chauffeur. >_>

Fenn Fenn - You're welcome to start work on an application, just be sure to send me a writing sample at some point.

Nah. You can send me an RP post (or collection thereof) that you've already written, or whatever. Just something that showcases your writing abilities!

I've been so committed to getting good writers for this RP that I'm going to end up being the shittiest writer.

Fuck.

Whatever.

I've been so committed to getting good writers for this RP that I'm going to end up being the shittiest writer.

Fuck.

Whatever.
This happens to me all the time when I start my own RP's ahaha, no worries though- I'm sure you are fantastic writer

Heh. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Emmett will be up soon, and then I guess we'll see!

Heh. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Emmett will be up soon, and then I guess we'll see!
Can't wait to see him!

Ugh my indecisiveness is killing me, I can't decide which character I want to go for

I was doing the same thing a couple days ago!
Haha well I think you made the right choice as the Chaffeur being the GM and all, since he basically knows all the other characters already

Also, when is the deadline for the CS?

Yeah, that's why I ultimately went with him.

I probably won't set a deadline until more characters have been submitted. So you still have plenty of time.

I'm definitely no good at putting up a CS, but I'm hoping to get one out soon to conquer my limits. That said, how historically accurate do we have to be? Since there's already an interjection of novel and perhaps mystical events, then can we also loosely follow the world's history and instead further shape our own world-related affairs? World-building things!

I'm definitely no good at putting up a CS, but I'm hoping to get one out soon to conquer my limits. That said, how historically accurate do we have to be? Since there's already an interjection of novel and perhaps mystical events, then can we also loosely follow the world's history and instead further shape our own world-related affairs? World-building things!

Oh yeah! I forgot to put the historical-note in these threads. It was only in the interest-check.

I think sort of loosely following historical guidelines and otherwise building our own (alternate) world is best. I definitely think the historical gender roles thing can be dropped, so if people want to make a female doctor/engineer/whatever, then that's perfectly fine even if not historically accurate. Also, the technology will be a little more on the steampunk side, as we have a submarine that is much more advanced than what was available in those days.

So yes! World building!

I can also make a lore thread where we can organize all that stuff, if it gets to that point.

Sounds like a lovely plan! But on the same historical note, although we are blazing our own world, goddamn I can't help but to do some extensive research. My character starts an Irish origin, to which I know sparse of, and now I'm trying to read up on the act of union between the UK and Irish Parliament, Irish terrorism of 1865-xx, the great famine, and so on. Hghhhg.

Seriously. At least I only need shallow knowledge since we'll be embarking on unknown territory. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back