• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ATLA planning page

pudgefudges

Unlucky ducky
Hello! My name is Pudge....

I'm a 23 year old female who used to roleplay about 8/9 years ago. Let us just say I was OBSESSED so I have recently been thinking about it again and I stumbled upon this lovely sight. I really like to play male characters and they are usually very broody and dark. (Let me just be honest)

I'm looking for a group or 3-4 people who want to create a roleplay with me. I would be able to post about 5 times a week, depending on my job and other life things. I also just want a group of people that I can call friends and we can get to know each other and our roleplaying styles. If i'm also being honest, I am kind of rusty, but I feel like the more I do it the sharper my skills will become again haha.

Heres what i'm interested in:

1. Survival/Quest
  2. The Witcher
  3. Skyrim
  4. Romance
  5. Avatar the last Airbender
Sorry, I know those are all random but PLEASE just start shooting some ideas if your interested! I want a group that will build a plot with me... Pls help a girl out

Hi! I'm interested... I like the survival/Quest, although the only other fandom I know is Avatar The Last Airbender, and I'm willing to do a little romance if you'd like. If you would take me I'd love to help create an RP based on what you're interested in!

YES!! Lets do it haha, and maybe others can join if they see this... I just like the dynamic of multiple people with different characters and things, but we can start if off ^_^

I do really love Avatar last Airbender, would you want to start something based off that? We could start off with some kind of survival/quest scenario, i'm just not sure on the time period. What do you think?

You can call me Pudge btw, nice to meet you!

Hi, I'm interested in an RP which is a mix of romance and survival/quest. We could develop a plot or I can join in an existing one if you're interested!

Nice to meet you too! I would be fine with doing avatar! Just to warn you I didn't watch the whole show but I think I watched enough to know everything I need to! I didn't watch legend of cora or anything though. I'd love to do a group rp. Unfortunately most people don't like looking at rps that don't have a set story, so maybe we can make a thread for avatar the last Airbender recruitment once we know what we want?

Hello Vivi, welcome! Are there any plots you are interested in? How would you feel about Avatar?

Speck, yes that sounds like the best idea. Maybe we can just shoot ideas around on here and then make a thread when we have a definite plot?

Hello Vivi, welcome! Are there any plots you are interested in? How would you feel about Avatar?

Speck, yes that sounds like the best idea. Maybe we can just shoot ideas around on here and then make a thread when we have a definite plot?
I don't exactly have anything in mind at the moment. I haven't watched the show but I can research about it enough to participate properly!

would love to join you all if you've got space! i'll have to brush up on Avatar though, since it's been years since i've watched it haha!

YESS both of you, welcome!! This is going to be great, I have a feeling.

Okay so I did some brainstorming last night and everyone tell me what you think:

I really like the survival quest aspect of it, but I feel like I want to base this off an alternate reality instead of following the original plot. That way we don't have to think about historical events or portraying actual characters. We could all make original characters yet based in the same world, maybe set around the same time of Korra but we can choose a new Avatar or even keep one out since they are pretty op.

Maybe the Avatar is missing. What if we were all benders/non-benders in Republic city, a group a misfits, possibly who are tasked by the benders council to seek out the Avatar? This way we could have all different bending types and not have to stick to one group. But I was thinking that we could double up and also have people play the bad guys? I'm just not sure who they would be but it could be a race to find the Avatar. Republic city is just a place in Legend of Korra that forms when Avatar Aang takes over, and its supposed to be a place where all benders/non-benders can live in harmony. I'm sorry, I meant to keep it within just Avatar The Last Airbender but I wanted way for everyone to choose their bending type.

PLEASE if anyone has any different suggestions or things to add, it would be greatly appreciated. I just want this to be something that everyone will enjoy :3

I love this idea. I have a few OC characters in mind all ready. I think I have watched enough of both to be able to understand everything.

I love this idea! I generally dislike using canon characters and plot anyway, so this will be fun! I'm willing to play a bad guy or two also. I'm pretty sure I'm up to date with bending types but I'm not 100%. The ones I know about are water, fire, air, earth, and I'm pretty sure I heard of blood bending somewhere but I dunno. Is there anything I'm missing?

Great! I think that just keeping with the four main ones are good. Theres also lightning and lava bending but I just feel like those are too much.

So maybe this would be the intro plot:

The Avatar is missing

It's the beginning of the fourth age in Republic City and going on the 100th year without the Avatar. Since the war ended the Avatar was needed less and less, and now for citizens the principel of a person who can weld all four elements seems like a distant memory. People went about their lives, non-benders and benders alike have lived in harmony. But.. something is going on behind closed doors, within the shadows, in secret, and things are becoming awry. There is a dark force who has been plotting, The Grim. This mysterious force is not so much a who, but a what. They are outlaws, cast away from society for extremist views on bending. They believe that non-benders should submit, become slaves even. Over time they have become powerful, using dark magic to make their bending stronger. They were formed during the war, by a name named Vexx Crowe. Since his passing 15 years ago it has all fallen on his children to keep his extremist beliefs alive. A brother/sister duo named......(idk and idk if I we should do brother/sister duo, any ideas?)

Meanwhile the council has caught wind of this dictator idealistic group. While running out of options, they believe that the only way to stop this powerful group is to find the Avatar. Thus they have scoured Republic City looking for a group of individuals who could be up to such a task. They need bravery, cunning, and the utmost ability to do what's right. These individuals can come from anywhere, only a union of non-benders and benders alike can save the world from the uprising of The Grim. What they don't know is that they will not be the only ones looking,. The Grim could use the Avatars powers for their own, enslave them, turn them into a weapon. This must not come to pass, as this story will become....

A race to find the Avatar

I am in love with the plot.

Hmmmm I like the brother/sister idea as well

Are you going to have a form for characters or just create your own? I would like to start filling them out while I wait for other responses in other groups.

I'm so glad you both like it ;D

Yeah we can do a form so we all can start creating characters in the mean time:

Name:
Bending type:
Appearance:
Personality/background:
Why they were chosen for the Insurgency:

For The Grim:

Name:
Bending type:
Appearance:
Personality/background:
How/why did they join this extremist group:

I'm thinking of doing a pro-bending team that was picked by the council because of their arena skills. Would anyone want to do that with me? I'd really like to play the fire bender and usually on a team there is a fire/earth/water bender. Gender Doesn't matter. It's basically just like olympics for bending.

Um hey if y'all open to 1 more I'd love to help/join you guys. I'm a big Atla guy

Yes of course, welcome! Do you want to just start filling out a form?

Also, how do you feel about the plot? I'm for sure open to suggestions.

Im just working on the main page then i'm going to post it under group rps soon.

Honestly I think it's pretty cool, allows the party to travel from nation to nation figuring out what nation the avatar should belong too.

I think it would be cool to see the grim influencing nations, slowly making the old tensions rise up, say trying to control the king of ba sing se to retake republic city, supporting followers of Sozin's ideas(idk what you would call them, like the Blue Dragon way) and that sort of idea since they want to cause chaos and return those who might be bending elitists. Just a shot in the dark.

Yes of course, welcome! Do you want to just start filling out a form?

Also, how do you feel about the plot? I'm for sure open to suggestions.

Im just working on the main page then i'm going to post it under group rps soon.
Um so how do I fill out set form? Like a cs or is it different?

Oh oh shit I just understood, man I'm dumb, ya I'll get on working on a form

Also if no one took the spot, I am interested in being the water pro bender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back