• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Athletica Academy IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[class name=heading] color:#C6D0EA; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
CAEL MIN HYUK
Mood: exhausted
Tags: xpstitch xpstitch , Skita Skita
[div class="heading"]all the rest !

Cael was alerted by Hana for a quick minute. He was surprised they were late. Time really passed by quick, didn't it? He tried to chase her, but damn that girl was fast.
"I'll see you at the party!" He shouted out as he stopped behind her and he began to make his way to his dorm. Once he got there, he rummaged around for a pair of swim shorts that he could wear to the party. He got a pair of light blue ones, his favorite color. He smiled brightly and he put them on quickly, grabbing a small backpack full of makeup supplies for Hana.
After getting himself ready, he was radiating.. Beautiful. He smiled once more and he ran out of his dorm and to the pool. He looked around and he saw Hana, waving his hand obnoxiously as he ran in her direction.
"Hey Hana! I brought the makeup and stuff.. like you wanted." He said as he caught up to her and he was greeted by Seoung shortly afterwards. "Oh! It's you. I didn't know you were coming, but I'm glad you did!" He said, looking at Seoun and then back at Hana.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

Ai

Usually, Tetsu would follow her and "beg for her forgiveness" during moments such as this but after a a minute of his absence, the female found herself glaring at him and his new-found friend. She was basically throwing daggers at them using her eyes. 'Look at him, five seconds away from me and somebody already spilled a drink on him.' she thought to herself before taking a sip from the fruit-soda drink and leaning against one of the pillars.

"Well, hello there," a masculine voice forced her to bend her attention from the duo to its owner, "-you wanna dance with me, doll?" the man wasn't someone she knew so the short-haired Japanese immediately frowned.

"Who the fuck are you?" she spat with narrowed eyes.

The dude simply smirked, "Feisty, I like it." he put his hand against the wall beside the female's head, pinning her in the process.

"Put your hands away or I'll end you, bakayarou." she threatened with a snarl. Unfortunately, it seems like the guy's brain was backwards because instead of going away he took a step closer to the angry ballerina.
mentioned: Makomin Makomin illicit illicit tagged: Sign Sign
*bakayarou - "dumb bastard" in Japanese

한원호

[div class=img1][div class=img1hover]
[div class=img2][div class=img2hover]
mood
[/div][/div] [div class=img3][div class=img3hover]
mentions
Makomin Makomin
[/div][/div]
[/div]

she positively looked even better up close. thank god for ara being an aggressive social butterfly.

he smiled subtlely at her introduction, and nodded. "wonho. and it's no problem. it's a wonder i've never seen you around either, especially since we have a mutual friend." he opted not to add that it was likely because he always turned down ara's offers to meet her friends. she didn't need to know that. wonho could see ara practically bouncing from the corner of his eye as he looked at the other girl. "he really wants to be friends with you, esme." ara chirped in.
ara was going to singlehandedly get him friendzoned at this rate.

turning his attention to ara, he said bluntly, "hey ara, could you go get us some drinks? i want to talk a bit more with esmeralda." she seemed happy to comply, and traipsed away towards the food and beverages table, slipping out of sight into the large crowd of other students. his gaze returned to esmeralda, and he raised an eyebrow in interest as he observed her face in detail. she really was very pretty. exactly his type. who would've thought? "do you want to go out sometime?" wonho might as well just get straight into it, there was no use beating around the bush.

⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[/div]

[class=img1] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ba/50/82/ba508200902a610b6e78dc452f4933d4.jpg'); background-size:100%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:20px; [/class] [class=img1hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #b5dbff; color:black; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img1hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=img2] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://scontent-sit4-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/56c4d666dd037311d3d236c32b1209f4/5B63CDA9/t51.2885-15/e35/21879037_551397121877050_728453193867984896_n.jpg'); background-size:100%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:27px; [/class] [class=img2hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #b5dbff; color:black; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img2hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=img3] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('http://pm1.narvii.com/6495/c6ee2688dc3cbb366b287b63595eb955e8e403c9_00.jpg'); background-size:105%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:34px; [/class] [class=img3hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #b5dbff; color:black; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img3hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class]

Last edited:

tumblr_oio2g57Hpg1w0kxlko1_500.gif

Yuuto Ueda
Mentions: . D O V E . D O V E

SoaringThroughTheSkies
tumblr_o24vkx4Y471uw9effo1_500.gif
A r o u n d 7 : 0 0 P. M.( 1 8 : 0 0 )
Yuuto snuggled warmly in his thick, milky coffee coat that wrapped around him like a blanket. His eyes were stinging due to the amount of sleep he received so far. He tossed and turned around in his seat, tossing his coat at the right side of the seat. Thankfully, the person who was supposed to sit next to him didn't show up, which gave the young male more room to throw his belongings next to him, granting him access his items such as his earphones, phone, and laptop. The male unzipped the smallest pocket from his backpack that laid on the empty seat and gently laid his jacket on his lap. The male took out his phone, tapping the unlock button on the side of his Samsung phone.

"Damn it." He cursed softly under his breath. He gently rubbed his eyes and yawned, covering his mouth with his left hand. He stretched, leaning toward the open seat, gazing out the airplane door to see the time of the day and where he was at now. The plane was delayed two times because of the complications of the weather along the way to his airport. Due to that, the male already missed the first day of class, which meant probably punishment for the unfortunate college student the following day for not showing up on the first day of class.

"W e W i l l B e A r r i v i n g T o S e o u l , K o r e a S h o r t l y . "

Finally. Yuuto was beginning to think that maybe this trip to Seoul would be a disaster and he would have to go back home to tell his parents (and older brother) that he wasn't going to attend to the academy anymore. The air hostess began instructing passengers to be prepared to land and Yuuto's concerns were swept off, letting out a big sigh of relief. It wasn't going to help that he would still have to be punished probably the next day. Since he missed the first day of class and practice, Yuuto didn't want to hear the bad news of being kicked out of the school, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to find ways to make that up.

-----------------------
Fast-forward to Yuuto heading to the Dorms at Athletica Academy

"It should be here." Yuuto glanced at his phone then at the building that stood tall in front of him. The male turned around and handed the taxi driver money then took out his suitcase and backpack. The male slipped his backpack over his shoulders and clutched the medium-sized suitcase with his left hand, walking ahead into the residence admission building.

"I'm sorry... I don't see any rooms under you at this moment. I do see your name, but I don't see any rooms you were assigned to. Please come by in an hour or so." The old lady stared at Yuuto, then back at the computer. "If there's nothing that pops up, then you can go talk to the admission director, okay?" She assured with a small smile on her face. Yuuto bowed, beaming as he nodded to her response. "Thank you!"Yuuto turned around, strolling down a couple of feet away from to the sofa not far from the desk. Sitting there with nothing to do, Yuuto's eye caught a bright, purple and blue poster that laid on the table.
"Pool...party?" Yuuto pondered whether he should take a peek since he was anticipating for someone to fix something up for the poor currently homeless person at the moment. It wouldn't hurt to check it out. After all, he was trying to find something to kill time so why wouldn't he get familiar with his surroundings? Yuuto carried his suitcase and backpack with him and headed to the elevator.

"Young man! You can leave your stuff here if you'd like." The lady screamed across the lobby. There weren't many people around, so Yuuto figured it was him since there was only a couple of ladies and staff surrounding there. The male spun his head around at first, then looked around and pointed at himself as the lady nodded. "Yes, you!". Yuuto nodded and bowed, placing his suitcase and backpack on the back of the reception desk. "Thank you! I'll see you later then." He addressed to the lady and headed up to the pool area.

--------------------
Yuuto stood out from all of the crowd since he was wearing his milky, coffee coat, white collared shirt, and black jeans with black converse shoes. He didn't feel right because he wasn't even wearing the right attire for the event, but it didn't hurt to take a glance around, plus they promised on the poster that there would be free drinks. No, not the alcohol drinks, but the kiddo was thirsty. He forgot to buy a bottle of water and he didn't want to get lost in the unfamiliar area.

The male eventually found the drink area booth after scanning for awhile since crowds were practically everywhere. Raucous music, laughter, and conversation were all overlapped by the place.
"What would you like sir? Nice outfit by the way." The male joked. He was half-naked and had navy blue shorts on, showing off with his cheap white necklace around his neck.
"Thanks. I just came from Japan." Yuuto answered, disregarding the stupid joke the man stated. "Can you grab me a watermelon drink? Thanks, man." The man who handed Yuuto the drink nodded in acknowledgment, pouring watermelon in a red cup. Yuuto took a sip of the cold, watermelon drink that quenched his thirst. Fresh, sweet, and cold, Yuuto could've finished his drink but he heard something that made him stop.

"Feisty, I like it." A male with a decent build placed his hand against the wall, blocking a girl so she wouldn't escape from him. Yuuto was just a couple of feet away from the two, and it bothered how cocky the guy sounded.

"Put your hands away or I'll end you, bakayarou." the petite female warned the male as Yuuto turned his body towards them, facing the two.
"So... you have to do something desperate near me?" Yuuto questioned, leaning on his fist as he leaned on the table.
"Get away, you turd." The guy turned his attention back to the young lady.
"Aww man. A turd? Is that all you got?" Yuuto disrupted the man as he snapped, losing his patience with Yuuto now.
"You better stop it before I get pissed off. I'm not messing with you, so don't try or else you'll end up being beaten to a punch." The male approached, throwing his cup on the table.
"Wait, wait. I'm not interested in you...But you're messing with that girl who looks uncomfortable. Doesn't that mean that you should be the one getting beaten?" Yuuto folded his arms across his body, leaning on the table now.
"You better not you little--" The man proceeded to Yuuto, getting ready to land a punch. Yuuto, (thank goodness) held his stance back. His left shoulder pointed towards the man's direction and his right leg was firmly in place. The stranger advanced forward, swinging his fist towards Yuuto as he swiftly grabbed the stranger's wrist, and twisted him over, making him lose balance and fall down. The stranger quickly stood up, fixing himself as he looked around, pointing at Yuuto, and then with embarrassment, scurried off as he hid his face.

"私は何が起こったのか聞いたことがあります。大丈夫ですか?(Translation: I kind of overheard what happened. Are you okay?)" Yuuto examined the lady, as he leaned forward to her eye level to see if she was hurt anywhere.

Last edited:

Ai

Everything happened so quickly and Ai could only manage to gape her mouth while the whole scene unfolded before her. But in her eyes, everything was in slow motion. The stranger, despite wearing an unfashionably out of place get-up, took her breath away. His thick, coffee-colored coat danced with the wind as he threw the creep into the floor and it made the Japanese girl release the breath she wasn't aware she was holding. Her mind must have blanked out because it didn't process the next few moments until she found herself staring at a sea of brown, drowning into this gallant stranger's eyes.

"私は何が起こったのか聞いたことがあります。大丈夫ですか?"

Ai continued staring at him, "私は大丈夫ですよ.."1 she muttered absentmindedly answering in Nihongo and barely dragging the last words thanks to her dazed state. The ballerina immediately reddened upon noticing their close proximity and the fact that she's staring like a fool. Usually, it was her receiving all the stares; whether because of her proclaimed stunning good-looks or when she's causing some sort of drama, so she was surprised when she caught herself doing the act. Speaking of drama, a good bunch of people started staring at the two and the creep who just left the scene while she wasn't paying attention.

An inaudible sound came out from her before she finally gathered herself, "ありがとう-"2 she shook her head, "I mean- thank you.."

Shit, she sounded like a high-schooler.

"I-I would've totally whooped that freak's ass!"
she stuttered before glancing at the side.

There we go.

"That was cool though."
she continued while a small blush followed.

Oh, shit.

Ai cleared her throat, "A-Akamine Ai.." she said before fixing her gaze at him, "In case you haven't heard of me yet which is unlikely because I'm, like, the best person here in the campus." she added the boastful parts automatically.

"So, who are you?"

1 私は大丈夫ですよ
I am okay / Watashi wa daijōbudesuyo
2 ありがとう
Thank you / Arigatou
tagged: Sign Sign

ad54b63ebc9c156231e5c9c184ad4b74--kpop-korean.jpg

bimbo.regular.png

Pool ; Ara & Wonho Uxie Uxie ; "He cute but what about dat booty tho? -Mako"

It was indeed a wonder. Esmeralda wasn't the type of person to be acquainted with everyone in the academy (she left that task to be completed by Ara) but she could recognise familiar faces if she saw them around enough. She recognised almost everyone that were here, except for a few that might have been transfer students or probable shut-ins. Maybe one of those reasons explained why she has never seen the male in front of her before, in real life that is.

However, she couldn't deny that the male wasn't looking at all bad in his black swimming trunks. In fact, Esmeralda had permitted herself to only look down until his shoulders. In fact, she was pretty sure she would just stare at his torso if she could. Must control, she told herself as she listened to him.

When Ara mentioned about him wanting to be friends, she raised an eyebrow in question. She had rarely encountered a male who asked his close female friend to introduce him to another female friend on the pretense of being friends. It was either Wonho was one of the rare few or Ara misread something.

"You don't need to get me anything." Esmeralda called out as her close friend made her way to the drinks section. Just as she was gone, the male decided to make his move. The brunette couldn't help but admire his bluntness. It was a breath of fresh air after having to deal with people who lingered around the point before admitting to it after being confronted or given no choice.

She had no reason to say no. She was single and he was (she assumed). He was good-looking and Ara's friend. She liked blunt guys and here he was. However, she did want to tease him slightly.

"Sure, I guarantee you I'll be a great friend." She said with an exaggerated slur on the word 'friend'. She couldn't help but laugh before adding, "You sure know what you want, Wonho-sshi."

Esmeralda would be lying if she said she was not at all flattered by his advancement. As such, she stuck her hand out before asking rhetorically, "Hand me your phone, would you?"

Last edited:

Yuuto Ueda

SoaringThroughTheSkies

"I am okay" she muttered, staring blankly into space as Yuuto tilted in head in confusion.
"Did I beat up her boyfriend or something then?" He questioned himself in the head, wondering if he interrupted the two mistakenly. It looked like she was pretty embarrassed by what happened because her face began turning red. Now, Yuuto wasn't even sure if he helped her or created trouble for himself. That idiot did something without thinking again, so hopefully by luck Yuuto saved her rather than cause some sort of misunderstanding.

"I-I would've totally whooped that freak's ass!" the young lady stuttered, shrugging off her worries. She didn't look too red anymore, and because of her statement, Yuuto knew he probably did something right (hopefully). "That was cool though" She commented as Yuuto responded with a small smile. The male looked down on the ground then back up, trying to avoid a long eye-contact with the stranger because he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

A-Akamine Ai.." she said, making Yuuto turn his attention back towards her way. "In case you haven't heard of me yet which is unlikely because I'm, like, the best person here in the campus." she answered in a confident tone. "So, who are you?" She questioned. Yuuto scratched his head, chuckling as he shook his head.

"Hello Akamine." He waved to her (although he was litterally right next to her). "I don't think I heard of you yet unfortunately." Yuuto lifted his right hand and placed it towards the back of his head, unsure of how he should answer the confident Akamine's statement. "I'm Yuuto Ueda. It's a pleasure to meet you. I just came from Japan so I kind of took a peek around here, although for sure I'm the only one wearing a coat around here" He stuck out his hands with a small grin on his face. Great! A friend at least, but the only problem he's kind of worried about is that he'll encounter more trouble with her because of how 'popular' this girl might be. It wouldn't trouble him that much though because he's looking forward to his new teammates and new home.

I'd color this butt i gotta go work~

Ai

This must be it. Ai can't believe that the one thing she used to classify as nothing but a stupid myth is happening to her: love at first sight. She felt a tad bit giddy when he started laughing and waved at her despite being one step away. The ballerina decided that he was cute yet gallant at the same time.

Ueda Yuuto was his name and apparently just got here which explains his tremendously unsuitable outfit for a pool party and why he hasn't heard of her yet. However, Ai disliked being referred by her last name as it reminded her of her parents and it would be sad if the two of them settled for a last-name basis.

"Just call me Ai," she rolled her wrist casually, "then I'll call you Yuuto." a winning smile tugged at her painted lips.

Then he grinned and Ai could visualize cherry blossom's petals dropping from the sky and shoujo flowers popping out of nowhere. She wondered whether Tetsu gave her an alcoholic drink or not so she took a sip from the blue liquid only to realize that its already empty and she looks like an idiot. She let out a snicker, "Silly, why didn't you change then?" she paused to look at her empty glass before reverting her attention to him, "You should tag along with me just so you don't feel awkward sitting alone by yourself." the female boldly grabbed his hand and led him to the drinks' stand (if he didn't complain).

"Which program are you in?" she asked with a raised brow, "Could it be taekwando?" she gave a guess.

tagged: Sign Sign
mood: iz thiz luv ???!

Yuuto Ueda

SoaringThroughTheSkies

Yuuto was a bit too modest to show off anything of his body, especially since he doesn't know anyone here besides Akamine. He was a bit insecure about himself with his body, but the male couldn't just change somewhere because he didn't have a room either. He wanted to take a glimpse of this party for a bit because he was thirsty but ended up getting a new friend. She appeared friendly and considerably commanding although it didn't disturb him. She casually talked to Yuuto, as he nodded to her statement.
"Ai." Yuuto mentioned her name as he inclined his head towards her, studying the delicate woman by his side as he leaned on the wall next to her. "Is that correct? Your first name." He thought about it. "It means Love, doesn't it? Man, what creative parents you have to name you with a cute name." He assured. The name was simple, but it had a purpose behind it which Yuuto found interesting.

Ai proposed Yuuto change into something comfortable that fit the party, but he shook his head in denial, shaking his right hand to deny the offer. "Uh.. I don't think anyone would want to see that," he responded with an unconfident tone. "But I'll take the offer to tag along with you since I wanted to see what was going on around here. I actually want to look around and see what was going on here anyways." He smiled, gazing around the place with curiosity. The male wasn't familiar with his surroundings moreover, it was entirely different here (especially the culture), but he was open-minded with what was happening around him. Yuuto could see a couple of students hanging out and chatting and others in the pool swimming. Without any warning, Ai clutched Yuuto's hand, which startled him because he didn't expect something touchy to occur. Ai really implied it when she meant tag along because Yuuto's force of gravity somehow pulled towards her when she hauled him along like a rag doll by Miss strong Ai as they went to the drinks' stand.

Ai assumed he was in Taekwondo, which he wasn't surprised with the answer. Taekwondo, another martial art style, was pretty cool, but Yuuto didn't like how they mostly rely on footwork than the whole body. "No. Although that was a good assumption." He replied to her, leaning his back on the table whilst standing up. "I could've probably have gotten in Taekwondo, but I'm actually in volleyball." He said with an uneasy tone, "That is... if they don't kick me out for not coming on the first day of school." The male turned to her with a mischevious smile like a child who's gotten in trouble and kind of knew (and hope) nothing bad would happen. "How about you? What program do you belong to Miss Ai?" He questioned (Called her Miss not in a formal way but in a way where he was questioning her now), "You kind of look like that type of person who would go for something refined...." The male caressed his chin with his right hand. His thumb laid on the side of his chin and his index finger pointed diagonally to his cheeks. "Hmm... maybe something like gymnastics... or even ice skating?" the male couldn't make up his mind where she belonged to which program.

[class name=line]height:1px;width:100%;background:#DE826E;[/class]

|

interactions: Kim Hye-Sin
mentions: Uxie Uxie , xpstitch xpstitch , Makomin Makomin , illicit illicit , Makomin Makomin , cherub. cherub.

FIONA TIEN

The scent of food wafted toward Fiona, clashing feebly with the overpowering smell of chlorine, which easily vanquished it as if to crush a small uprising against its everlasting regime. But no rebellion goes unnoticed, and seldom does one fail to inspire the hearts of the restless.

Such was the heart of Fiona as she followed her roommate through a labyrinth of people, tables, and balloons, sidestepping the frequent splashes of water that flew from the swimming pool and dodging the occasional transfer of a drink from one hand to the next. Although her nose wrinkled at the unpleasant combination of odors, she could not ignore the black hole that was beginning to form at the pit of her stomach. Could she never steal a single moment of satisfaction? Only minutes ago, before she and Sunny Bean had left the dormitory building, she had consumed an almost overflowing mug of the strongest black coffee the dormitories could offer -- yet as soon as she could feel its effects on her body, sense the caffeine coursing through her bloodstream, hunger seized the spotlight of urgency from which drowsiness had just barely drifted away.

But she was restless not only with longing for whatever enticing delicacies awaited her at the long buffet tables, but also with eagerness to explore this new realm to which she now belonged. She approached the group of three other students with an air of duty, as though they were the guardians of some imaginary gateway that would lead her to the core of Seoul itself -- to home.

"Esme, Danny!" Sunny Bean exclaimed, her radiant voice once again disrupting Fiona's thoughts. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything here. And hello, you must be a first-year too! I'm Yoon Ara, nice to meet you!"

Oh. So that was her name -- Yoon Ara. As entertaining as it would be to continue to refer to her as "Sunny Bean," at least it was no longer necessary.

Fiona glanced over her shoulder at Ara as she was ushered forward, her eyebrows raised as if to remind her roommate that she could manage herself on her own. Nevertheless, something inside her began to glow at the way Ara so cordially introduced Fiona, her heartwarming threat sparking a brief yet genuine laugh.

A boy that Fiona recognized from outside of the dormitories was the first to greet the new arrivals -- ah yes, the one with the flawless skin; apparently his name was Seoung. His lips glistened in a way that tempted her to ask him if he was wearing lip gloss, but his next words quickly redirected her curiosity. "I was just telling them about how I'm an iceskater."

An ice skater? Fiona could only imagine what this meant; was he a hockey player, a speed skater, or perhaps a figure skater like her? Regardless of his athletic pursuits, he would have to stay out of her way. She would make sure of it.

"Hello Fiona." A girl with dark, visibly relieved eyes and a white-collared shirt that enveloped her upper body effortlessly, evidently on a weekend retreat from its usual occupation as a school uniform, introduced herself as Esme -- as though Fiona were some sort of incompetent fool. Of course she was Esme! Why else would Ara have addressed her as such? How short a memory span did she believe Fiona had? Damn it, give her a chance, Fiona, protested a secluded part of her mind -- the rare voice of rationality. She was being polite.

Straightening her posture and casting a steady gaze upon each of her new acquaintances, Fiona crafted the most eloquent, most sophisticated of responses: "Hey."

It was not long before alarm transformed Esme's facial expression, her question to Ara abruptly cut short as she gaped with wide, petrified eyes at some incident that had occurred near the snack table. Puzzled, Fiona peered over her shoulder to witness the aftermath of a disastrous drink spill: a clearly shaken blonde girl -- presumably the perpetrator of the mess -- desperately mopping something that resembled apple juice off of the floor, and a guy with relatively long, unkempt hair wiping the same liquid from his back. Fiona could barely resist clapping her hands in sarcastic applause.

Yet she may as well have been the one to be mocked. After Ara withdrew from the group, following another student away from them into a quieter area of the swimming pool, each individual would eventually flake off, one by one, until Fiona would be the gathering's sole participant -- as though Ara had been its unfailing glue, the only thing that kept it from falling apart. What had once been a party of five -- Ara, Fiona, Seoung, Esme, and Danny -- would rapidly dissolve into a party of one.

The distant echo of a question rang in her ear, drowned out both by a blast of loud music and by the commotion that permeated the building. She turned back to find Esme looking at her expectantly and a gap where Ara had once stood. "I didn't hear what you said," Fiona informed her, fighting to make herself heard over the disorganized clamor that had become of this event. But it mattered not, for Esme soon vanished as well.

Seoung filled the silence by initiating a tentative, short-lived conversation with the person across from him, who Fiona supposed was the "Danny" that Ara had recognized earlier. But Seoung, too, fled the scene, much to Fiona's bewilderment, leaving her with a boy whose face could singlehandedly win a beauty pageant and whose boredom and disinterest were unmistakable in his weary countenance. Not once had he acknowledged her presence. Fiona pressed her lips together tightly, shoving down the exasperation that built in her chest as Danny wandered away as well, until the only indicator that he had not left the pool was the light pink of his swimming trunks in her peripheral vision.

And so she stood deserted amidst the throngs of strangers that seemed to engulf her, suffocating her, simultaneously a wealth of opportunities and an obstacle that separated her from them. What exactly did she rule if she could not manage to uphold the power that was given to her? What control did she truly have over the events that determined her own fate?

Her heart was dampened, though still restless; it needed to breathe, to escape. However, as she began to make her way to the back door for a breath of fresh air, a familiar sight caught her attention: a girl in casual black and white attire resting alone in a chair near the back. The tattoos along her biceps, the powerful eyeliner, the single earbud hooked onto one ear -- everything about her screamed the kind of resilient independence that never ceases to exist. It reminded Fiona, to some extent, of herself -- the person she knew she could be. What was she doing, walking away from the party like this? She had not even touched a drop of water in the pool nor tasted a morsel of the food she so strongly craved. Surrender was not among the many words that constituted her vocabulary, and yet here she was, exiting the building in resignation.

Instead of advancing toward the door as she had initially intended, Fiona confronted the girl with the same sense of purpose with which she had arrived. The upbeat tune this stranger had been humming earlier resounded in Fiona's mind. "Well??" she demanded, gesturing impatiently toward the pool as though it were obvious what she meant. "What are you waiting for? It's called a swimming pool for a reason." The quest for food would have to wait; a new uprising had now taken its place.

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Last edited:
Seoung got no answer from the girl he had met earlier so he walked off and considered what to do. It seemed like he could spend all day chatting up strangers but the wow factor of the party was suddenly leaving him. At some point he stood there really wanting to leave but he eventually decided to give the party one last go. Maybe he might do something he liked at the snack area.

There were two people around the Mochi area that he could see were unique. There was that guy.... Kind of handsome, long hair, Japanese. Luckily Seoung couldn't see that much of him because of the chaos of the party and all, otherwise he might gawk at that nice stomach of his. He was that guy that got a drink spilled on him.

Then there was that girl. The one who spilled the drink on him. He didn't know much about her either considering he was a freshman. They both were standing near the Mochi. She was blonde. Foreign looking. Very light skin. She was definitely a Caucasian. He wasn't aware that this school had so many international students. Seems like this was going to be an interesting year.

But what really caught his attention was something that put a smile on his face. Mochi. SWEET sweet Mochi. The delicious snack drew his eyes and captivated his heart more than any sexily tattooed foreigner or sexy Japanese ever could.

"Mmmm...." He said as he approached the table.

"Mochi..." he purred as he slinked closer to his destination.

One could see the excitement in his eyes as he grabbed a plate and began to scoop the sweet little snacks onto it. He got the fruity kind like orange and peach, mango and apricot. Things like that.

Mentions : Tetsuko Sato ( Makomin Makomin ) & Violet Reyes ( illicit illicit ). (Though it briefly mentions Gabe I guess).

Interaction: None as of yet but maybe soon. Open for interaction.

Area: Pool party, near Tetsuko and Violet. (Where the Mochi is).

Last edited:
Hana waved at Seoung but didn't get a chance to say anything before the boy turned away. Bummer but figured she'd have another chance later.
She looked back at Cael with grin as she takes the makeup bag. Already she was impressed, he had much more than she owned for sure. But then again the most she owned was a simple vile over mascara and eyeliner. "I almost forgot about this! I was more worried about being late," She punctuated her sentence with a soft chuckle. "Thanks!"

Interacting with: Cael cherub. cherub. (Mentioned: Seoung)

[class name=heading] color:#E0C7CA; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
DANNY CHAI.
Mood: flattered~
Tags: jul jul

Danny raised an eyebrow as he looked at all the people that had attended the pool party, basically studying them as he looked towards the back, seeing a girl who continuously glanced at him. He didn't really know who she was, nobody had introduced her to him, he hasn't seen her around lately. Maybe she's new? He should go greet her, no? But she seemed to be talking to someone at the moment.. He saw her at the back door gesturing for someone to come in. Probably someone he didn't know either. He sighed and he decided to get up to get another drink, passing by the cooler, and instead of getting a Sprite he got a Coke. He swiftly brought the can into his hand and he continued walking. He wanted to talk to the girl, but hell, he didn't know how. He had just waited for her to come back inside, then he would talk to her. He wanted everything to be perfect, and he didn't want to choke on his words either and sound idiotic.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

Ai

Of course, who would reject an amazing offer of tagging along with the "best person" ever: Ai? Probably that swimmer girl Esmeralda but Ai doesn't like thinking about her so.

The female's lips curled into a giddy smile when her companion mentioned what her name meant and complimented it. She was used to every flattering remarks but somehow this one caught her off-guard, waking the butterflies in her stomach.

The two (mostly her because she's dragging him) slowed down a bit once they neared the stand where few people gathered, namely, Titsu, his new peasant friend, and another peasant stuffing his plate with mochis. "Excuse me, out of my way, please!" she warned insincerely since she purposely squeezed herself into the middle of the longer-haired Japanese male and his blonde companion. She grabbed a small plate and swiftly took some with the red bean pastes. "Oh, the daifuku is the best." the prissy girl commented with a slight smirk before returning to Yuuto which was only a few steps away.

The ballerina handed him the plate with a smile as she continued their previous conversation, "The first day of school was tremendously boring, I'm sure you won't get kicked out for missing a few speech." she glanced sideways. Actually it was not because she remembered dropping a salad on somebody's face during the first day of school. Her gaze returned to him when it was his turn to ask about her program. "Refined, indeed." she nodded, "I do ballet." she revealed with a proud grin. "In fact, I am a soloist and maybe you can come watch me perform. I'll cheer for you during your matches in return." there was this tone in her voice that suggested this wasn't exactly an offer but a must-do.
大福 / Daifuko - mochi stuffed with anko or sweet red bean paste

tagged: Sign Sign Makomin Makomin illicit illicit xpstitch xpstitch
mood: dramatic

한원호

mood
"fuck."
mentions
Makomin Makomin
[/div][/div]
[/div]

he felt a smile form on his face at her teasing. she really was something else, wasn't she? not that he minded. in fact, it was exactly what he liked. and her laugh sounded great. as cheesy as he sounded, he hoped he'd get to hear it more often. "i hope i won't overstay my welcome, miss." wonho replied easily, raising an eyebrow at her. esme didn't seem like she was rejecting him. that was a good start.

"hand me your phone, would you?" score.
he patted his pocket. no score. he had no pockets.

"i didn't bring my phone down with me." he said, knitting his eyebrows together in a slight frown. he knew he'd have to think quick or else she might give up and lose interest. then again, wonho could always just ask ara for esme's number or vice versa, but there was no style in doing that. he wouldn't leave a lasting impression.

spotting someone holding one of those shitty sharpies ara had left around to label cups (who did that anymore? what was this- grade 9?), he deftly picked it out of their hand. they made a sound of surprise at it, to which wonho promptly ignored. they didn't need it anyways.he offered her the pen in one hand while extending his right arm out to her, looking at her expectantly. "well, go on."

⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[/div]

[class=img1] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ba/50/82/ba508200902a610b6e78dc452f4933d4.jpg'); background-size:100%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:20px; [/class] [class=img1hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #b5dbff; color:black; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img1hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=img2] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://scontent-sit4-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/56c4d666dd037311d3d236c32b1209f4/5B63CDA9/t51.2885-15/e35/21879037_551397121877050_728453193867984896_n.jpg'); background-size:100%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:27px; [/class] [class=img2hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #b5dbff; color:black; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img2hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=img3] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('http://pm1.narvii.com/6495/c6ee2688dc3cbb366b287b63595eb955e8e403c9_00.jpg'); background-size:105%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:34px; [/class] [class=img3hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #b5dbff; color:black; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img3hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class]

bimbo.regular.png

Pool ; Wonho Uxie Uxie & Ai . D O V E . D O V E ; "New guy with new disasters."

Esmeralda Lee couldn't help but give a small grin as Wonho commented about not overstepping. Of course, you aren't, she thought to herself but he didn't need to know she was thinking that. She was waiting for him to hand over his phone (he too, was anticipating his phone) when he realised that he didn't have it with him.

She was about to suggest getting it another day or maybe from Ara when within a blink of a second, he grabbed a sharpie and extended his arm towards her. To say that she was surprise was an understatement.

He sure was determined. And she liked that about him. She couldn't help but ask as another tease, "Do you always get phone number everytime you're at a party?"

She took the marker from him before uncapping it with her mouth. Esmeralda held his arm in one hand and with the other, she wrote down her number before adding a small caption of 'your new best friend' followed by a heart shape. She then capped the sharpie back before handing it to him.

"I hate the waiting game so don't bother counting down until when you text me." The brunette said before saluting the male with one hand, accompanied by a wink.

"I'm headed over to see whether Ara needs help. Don't miss me too much." She said before making her way to the drinks and food table. A part of Esmeralda felt slightly reluctant to leave the male to his own devices but she knew that Ara was her priority too.

Making her way to Ara, she noticed her close friend interacting with someone. As such, she made her way to grab a drink first before making her way to the female. Maybe she would be done by the time she got there which she highly doubted.

As she made her way to the female, she found herself being obstructed by a number of people at that were grabbing finger foods and snacks that were prepared. She tried to get her way through but ended up bumping into more than one person.

It all happened so quicky as she was pushed almost to the side whilst holding the liquid in her hand. Not noticing, it splattered all over someone who was standing right in front of her. She made quick work to apologise before she looked up to find who she spilled the drink on- Akamine Ai.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" She paused mid-sentence before a slow smirk formed across her face as she realised who was drenched in orange juice, "Oh wait. Never mind. You look better in orange anyways."

She might not have wanted to say that as she found the both of them at the edge of the pool alongside Ai who was trying to impress a guy.

Yuuto Ueda

SoaringThroughTheSkies

Ai flew towards the crowd, recklessly bumping into people as Yuuto bowed to each and one of the individuals whom Yuuto was colliding into also. He couldn't control his speed because of Ai's strength of dragging him. She gradually slowed down, reaching the destination where food was in sight and left Yuuto to seize some food. A male and female stood next to each other and Yuuto observed Ai walk in between them. Yuuto shook his head, reflecting how much this girl cares about other people. Within seconds, she popped back with a bright expression, lifting up a plate of food.
Yuuto examined her eyes taking a glimpse to her side, then back at him. Interested, Yuuto looked where she peeped at-- a couple whom she ignorantly walked to get to the table to grab food. The male swung his head from side to side, denying the offer, "I'm kind of full from the lunch I had at the flight. Thanks though." He said, attending the energetic woman chat about her program.
Yuuto was beginning to get hot because of the crowd of people in the place. Not to mention, he was the only one standing out because he was the only one out of fashion in the area. The male took off his coat, retaining it with his right hand as it hung onto his arm. Students were strolling along the poolside not too far from where they were at as he turned his attention to Ai.

"In fact, I am a soloist and maybe you can come watch me perform. I'll cheer for you during your matches in return." He proceeded to listen to her as he nodded.
"Sure. I don't mind that. Ballet actually fits for someone like you too. I just hope you won't feel alone watching my games though." He acknowledged that it was a fancy sport and for someone who looks small and delicate, it would seem like she did extremely well in ballet. There was something that Yuuto needed to do-- he needed to go back to the reception desk and find out whether or not he would have a room for the night. The hour passed by quick and he didn't want his belongings for a long time and have the old lady babysit his things. "Um.. I'll be back okay? I need to go back to the lobby and find something out."

Yuuto glanced around the ground, feeling kind of cautious since it was getting damp, making the area slippery. The male gingerly rambled around, "Be careful not to slip okay? I wouldn't want a ballerina to break a leg or have anything happen." He asserted before he casually waved to her and marched out of the place.

Last edited:

Ai

"I won't feel lonely if you're there." Ai whispered to herself quietly as Yuuto turned around, "Don't keep me waiting!" she called out to him with a wave of her hand. She stared at his back while a dreamy expression crossed her face, reminiscing the moment when Yuuto saved her from the asshole earlier. Dashing yet gentle, he reminded her of a prince straight out of a fairy tale. 'Don't worry, nobody's gonna slip. Especially you, you won't slip out of my mind..' a sigh escaped from her lips as she cupped her chin and titled her head. She's in such good mood that she doesn't think anything can ruin this wonderful, spectacular and amazing day-

Suddenly, she felt something cold and liquid splash on her face, her senses identifying the said substance as orange juice. She stayed still for a brief moment as her eyes scanned for the culprit only to realize that it was none other than the evil witch, Esmeralda.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

The orange juice slowly dripped down from the ballerina's face to her white cardigan, chest and newly-bought red bikini. Then there came that smug smirk which could make Ai's blood boil in a split second.

"Oh wait. Never mind. You look better in orange anyways."

All hell broke loose when Ai started screaming. Her world narrowed down to just her and Esmeralda before she did the unthinkable and pushed the other female away from her to the deep pool with a war cry in the heat of rage.

And all she could see was red before it turned into blue.

tagged: Sign Sign Makomin Makomin & everyone prolly
mood: ahADASDGJAsfkadASFA but also oh sHIi-

Seoung watched as the girl quickly shoved people out of the way to get to the Mochi. While he can understand the sentiment of loving Mochi above societal politeness, he got the feeling the girl wasn't just rude when it came to Mochi. He got the feeling she was rude to people like this ALL the time. And he didn't like it.

She watched her make a very unconvincing placation when she shoved people aside and was none too happy about it. "Excuse me, outta my way please", she had said. Little did she know that if she put it in the tone that she had, no one would believe it. Putting an excuse me and a please in the sentence doesn't necessarily make it any more polite. He could feel the lack of f*ucks she gave about shoving people out of the way in her voice. He could hear it, see it, feel it. She walked around the place like she owned the place and Seoung quite frankly didn't like it. He heavily disaproved of that sort of behavior from people.

Seoung could see that she seemed to see everybody around her as beneath her. He didn't know how he knew it, but he just knew. He didn't need to mind read her calling him a peasant to see it in the way she carried herself. She must think the sun shines right out of her perfect little lips. See seemed like the type to think her tears being worth the hilton hotel fortune. But Seoung didn't see that at all. He from experience had learned that ALL humans die. All humans cough ugly snot when they're sick. He wondered what all her admirers might say if they were in the room when she farted? He doubted they would see her as so glamorous THEN.

Oh. And what do we have here. Exactly what Seoung expected. How the mighty have fallen and been humbled before the grace of the divine. The girl having been doused in orange juice or something of the likes was now not quite so glamourous as she was before. He couldn't help but crack a small smile at seeing her drenched in orange because she got what she deserved. He only felt bad for poor Esmeralda who had accidentally caused it. He had a feeling their animosity stemmed from WAY back. But the poor girl whom had so elegantly served justice was now on the receiving end of the other girl's retribution. The girl now had plunged into the pool water via the vengeful hand of the girl doused in orange juice.

Seoung looked over to the blonde girl and the Japanese boy and let out a huge smile of amusement.

"Today seems the day for spilling drinks doesn't it?" Seoung said with a knowing grin on his face, referencing the fact that Tetsuko himself had been drenched in drink not too long ago.

Seoung pops a Mochi into his mouth mischievously and gives everyone a naughty smile as he begins to chew on his Mochi contentedly.

Mentions : Ai (heavily, . D O V E . D O V E ), Esmeralda Lee & Tetsuko ( Makomin Makomin ), &Violet ( illicit illicit ).

Interactions: Violet and Tetsuko.

Nearby : All of the above plus Yuuto Ueda ( Sign Sign ) who is also nearby when he's speaking.

Last edited:
Violet Reyes

location; second pool | mentions; Makomin Makomin . D O V E . D O V E Sign Sign xpstitch xpstitch

“How do you find Seoul so far? It’s quite similar to Japan, just more noisy,” Tetsu asked. It was very different. Even after watching a million YouTube videos about Korean culture and mannerisms, Violet was still shocked when she landed in the airport. After all, the countryside was what she was used to. “Overwhelmed, I guess,” She replied.

As Violet reached for the mochi, someone else was also reaching for the same one. Tetsu. “You like peanut butter mochi? It’s my favourite.” Violet’s jaw dropped. Instantly, she knew they were going to be great friends. All the awkwardness in Violet quickly washed away. “It’s my favourite too! I thought I was the only one. Also, you can have that,” She exclaimed, as she picked another mochi from the plate. However, as Violet opened her mouth to say something, a girl had pushed through between her and Tetsu to grab handfuls of the Japanese dessert, nearly causing Violet to drop the food from her plate. Standing behind her was a male wearing a thick coat (which was a questionable choice of clothing). Seriously, what was up with her being pushed around today? Violet’s attention switched back to the food on her plate as she took a bite from a chocolate cookie. Yum.

However, the events which unfolded made Violet choke. A high-pitched scream cut through the air, followed by splashes into the nearby pool. The girl from earlier had pushed someone into the water but she’d fallen in as well. Violet could tell immediately that the girl couldn’t swim. In the movies, drowning is loud and splashy and they yell and wave their arms as they dip below the waves in dramatic fashion. But in reality, drowning isn’t loud — it’s silent. The girl was silent as her head slowly sank beneath the water.

“Help! Someone’s drowning!” Violet yelled as loudly as she could. She had no training in lifesaving, but someone ought to.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

“How do you find Seoul so far? It’s quite similar to Japan, just more noisy,” Tetsu asked. It was very different. Even after watching a million YouTube videos about Korean culture and mannerisms, Violet was still shocked when she landed in the airport. After all, the countryside was what she was used to. “Overwhelmed, I guess,” She replied.

As Violet reached for the mochi, someone else was also reaching for the same one. Tetsu. “You like peanut butter mochi? It’s my favourite.” Violet’s jaw dropped. Instantly, she knew they were going to be great friends. All the awkwardness in Violet quickly washed away. “It’s my favourite too! I thought I was the only one. Also, you can have that,” She exclaimed, as she picked another mochi from the plate. However, as Violet opened her mouth to say something, a girl had pushed through between her and Tetsu to grab handfuls of the Japanese dessert, nearly causing Violet to drop the food from her plate. Standing behind her was a male wearing a thick coat (which was a questionable choice of clothing). Seriously, what was up with her being pushed around today? Violet’s attention switched back to the food on her plate as she took a bite from a chocolate cookie. Yum.

However, the events which unfolded made Violet choke. A high-pitched scream cut through the air, followed by splashes into the nearby pool. The girl from earlier had pushed someone into the water but she’d fallen in as well. Violet could tell immediately that the girl couldn’t swim. In the movies, drowning is loud and splashy and they yell and wave their arms as they dip below the waves in dramatic fashion. But in reality, drowning isn’t loud — it’s silent. The girl was silent as her head slowly sank beneath the water.

“Help! Someone’s drowning!” Violet yelled as loudly as she could. She had no training in lifesaving, but someone ought to.

bimbo.regular.png

Pool ; Ai . D O V E . D O V E ; "Are you serious?"

The pool party was definitely one no one would forget for the rest of their lives. Or at least, for Esmeralda Lee. The brunette was known to be a swimmer who took no-nonsense from anyone and will fight her way, be it winning or even a petty argument. However, she wasn't expecting Ai to actually push her into the pool.

Her back hit the water and she felt herself being submerged under it. She instinctively opened her eyes and held her breath. If she was lucky enough, her nose wouldn't be clogged up after resurfacing. Having said so, she swam up before breaking water just as she saw the Japanese female right above her.

Esmeralda knew that taking the 'high road' as Ara called it was the better thing to do but then again, they were at a pool party. Giving a push, she forced herself out of the pool for a moment just to have her grab the female's hand and pull her right in next to her. Another 'Splash!' was heard as water begin to splash in her face yet again. Taking a breath, she couldn't help but laugh at the situation of the other female before she noted Ai actually sinking into the water, only her head and hands were visible. The brunette took it as a dramatic act of hers and swam her way towards the wall of the pool.

She turned around to find the Japanese female actually flailing around at the same position she was just now. Her arms were desperately reaching out as though she was trying to grab anything that would pull her close to the surface. That was when Esmeralda felt the female cling onto her body like a koala bear in heat.

"What the hell are you doing-" She asked the female but failed to finish her sentence as water was being splashed at her as Ai tried to miserably paddle with her hands.

While she was clinging onto Esmeralda.

The female could feel the eyes of many who were in shock, concerned and at the same time, amusement. "Are you that pathetic that you can't even swim??" She asked the Japanese who was now full on supporting herself onto Esmeralda.

She couldn't believe she was pushed into a pool and having the person who pushed her in clinging for dear life onto her.

673full-jin-akanishi.jpg

jackdaws-demo.regular.png

Pool ; Violet illicit illicit & Seoung xpstitch xpstitch & Ai . D O V E . D O V E ; "I told myself so."

Tetsu was delighted at the fact that he found someone who actually liked the Japanese treat that was filled by an unconventional Western spread, especially after having Ai head over to them and practically squeezing herseld between the two of them. He was so sure that one of them would have fallen down.

The Japanese male was about to delve more into how he first discovered it before he heard a loud 'Splash!' followed by another sister 'Splash!' that sounded much more dramatic than the last one somehow.

Tetsu faced the swimming pool only to find Ai and Esme, or more like Ai, flailing around for their lives. He knew something was going to happen that his face turned expressionless. He was going to reprimand Ai for whatever it was. Esme too but he didn't really know her well.

What in the world was she thinking? She could probably drown in the bath tub if she tried. Let alone an Olympic-sized pool. The male wondered whether one day he woukd resign to being a monk. His hair woukd drop off anyways from the amount of stress he underwent.

Having heard the comment if a male who just joined the conversation, Tetsu couldn't help but feel slightly put off by the fact that he could casually pop a mochi into his mouth and savour its taste when someone was drowning. "Yeah. At this point, I won't be surprised if someone else spills another drink on someone else." He replied back before making his way to one of the beach benches that was set up.

Tetsu grabbed two towels before making his way to the edge of the pool, right in front of them.

"Ai! Stop panicking, would you? The both of you might end up drowning together." He called out to his close friend before gesturing to the towels in his hands.

Last edited:
Seoung was at first amused, then alarmed. When he had seen the other girl diving for Esmeralda he was just thinking it was this funny cat fight or whatever. But now that the blonde girl was yelling about it, he realized the girl WAS drowning. Seoung began to weigh all his options but he was spared the trouble of having to decide. Oh shit, what should I do?, was one of the the things Seoung thought before someone seemed to have already beat him to the punch. Seoung was glad. He didn't exactly like her overly self centered ways but he didn't think she deserved to DIE.

Seoung had wide eyes when Violet yelled out but breathed a slight sigh of relief when the girl seemed to have been rescued by Esmeralda. He quickly swallowed what was left of his Mochi to speak.

"I thought it was just a regular good old cat fight but I didn't think she was going to DROWN" he said with a slightly releived face on him that told Violet he was now just getting over his emotional rollarcoaster ride from amusement to shock and then on to relief.

Mentions : Violet ( illicit illicit ), Esmeralda ( Makomin Makomin ), & Ai ( . D O V E . D O V E ).

Interaction : Violet.

Last edited:

윤아라

mood
big worry big concern
mentions
@ everyone lmao
[/div][/div]
[/div]

drink in hand, ara made to zip through the crowd back to her friends, only to hear a splash, followed shortly after by a second. her head whipped to the pool, only to see esmeralda now in the water, and near her, a pair of hands. "help! someone's drowning." ara silently berated herself. she'd forgotten something so very crucial to a pool party's success. a lifeguard. how could she've been so silly? no body of water is safe without a lifeguard.

she scrambled to find a surface of some sort to put these drinks down, setting them precariously on a trashbin. not exactly sanitary, but it'd have to do. running to the pool's edge, she stopped just shy of it, joining tetsu in watching the two swim over. well, to be fair, it was only just esmeralda who was doing anything, ai just seemed to be a flailing burden on her back. she must not know how to swim. ara felt even worse now, partially responsible for this mishap even. the lifeguard!

honestly, she had no idea what to say or do. ara was tempted to jump in, but she wasn't confident enough in her swimming abilities, and she'd probably just end up getting herself wet and contributing nothing to the situation. "um, you can do it!" she said encouragingly, with an awkward fist pump. did that help?

glancing around, she noticed a crowd forming around them. ara ushered them aside with an apologetic smile, clearing the area to provide the two with adequate space for when they got out of the water, and returned her attention to the girls in the water, concern written all over her face. she was confident in esme's swimming abilities, but ai really was thrashing quite a bit.

⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[/div]

[class=img1] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/cb01dfebb8c15112f6e4219664a99f9f/tumblr_oo00kdmL8Y1v2x4lno3_500.png'); background-size:100%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:20px; [/class] [class=img1hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #ffd5ef; color:#3a273a; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img1hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=img2] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/aa4f654fadf0f0ebdab4f3e370bfd9cd/tumblr_inline_noyqcvv8Lv1sc3ygs_250.gif'); background-size:100%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:27px; [/class] [class=img2hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #ffd5ef; color:#3a273a; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img2hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=img3] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387905088124878850/436568315243003906/C9tinpeXoAAq1V_.jpg'); background-size:105%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:34px; [/class] [class=img3hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #ffd5ef; color:#3a273a; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img3hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class]

Ai

What the actual fuck.

Everything happened so quickly that Ai barely had time to process everything before she felt the stinging sensation as a result of her meeting the water's surface face-first. Panic coursed through her veins as her foot failed to reach the pool's bottom. She floundered uselessly, her limbs flailing in a continuous movement in hopes to stay afloat. She was at the mercy of the water and it was only a matter of time before the female felt tired and slowly succumbed to her imminent demise. As her hand reached out for anything for the final time, she thought of-

There was something soft and solid.

Determination to survive fueled her as the Japanese ballerina latched into whatever she got hold of like an octopus, drawing large breaths as she finally arose from the water. The whatever turned out to be none other than the girl who caused this woeful situation but Ai was too busy saving herself by wrapping her entire body to the other female and thrashing her free arm everywhere in a futile attempt to paddle herself to safety.

"Ai! Stop panicking, would you? The both of you might end up drowning together."

"um, you can do it!"

"I'll whoop your asses!" she managed to yell back almost automatically while still clinging to Esmeralda for her dear life, relying on her to reach the poolside.

tagged: legit @ everyone
mood: Ai too fab to die

Last edited:
[class name=heading] color:#C6D0EA; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
CAEL MIN HYUK
Mood: exhausted
Tags: xpstitch xpstitch , Skita Skita

Cael was alerted by Hana for a quick minute. He was surprised they were late. Time really passed by quick, didn't it? He tried to chase her, but damn that girl was fast.
"I'll see you at the party!" He shouted out as he stopped behind her and he began to make his way to his dorm. Once he got there, he rummaged around for a pair of swim shorts that he could wear to the party. He got a pair of light blue ones, his favorite color. He smiled brightly and he put them on quickly, grabbing a small backpack full of makeup supplies for Hana.
After getting himself ready, he was radiating.. Beautiful. He smiled once more and he ran out of his dorm and to the pool. He looked around and he saw Hana, waving his hand obnoxiously as he ran in her direction.
"Hey Hana! I brought the makeup and stuff.. like you wanted." He said as he caught up to her and he was greeted by Seoung shortly afterwards. "Oh! It's you. I didn't know you were coming, but I'm glad you did!" He said, looking at Seoung and then back at Hana. He watched Seoung make his way somewhere else, possibly going to talk to someone else. He was then alerted by Hana's loud, "Thanks!"
He smiled brightly and he nodded, almost saluting her. "Have fun! If you need anything else you know where to find me." He said, looking at Hana and then at the pool, his eyes reflecting the crystal blue pool water.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back