• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Athletica Academy IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Xiao Gong

“Xiao Gong! We’ve decided not to go to the party anymore, Minnie’s feelings sick.” Her roommate shouted from outside the bathroom door as Xiao Gong was just putting on some moisturiser and was just about to start putting make up on. “Is she okay? Shall stay too?” Xiao Gong asked the girls but they rejected her telling her that she should go and catch up with the friends she hadn’t seen in a while. “I’ll quickly run to the shop for some cold medicine and comfort food!” Xiao Gong says quickly exiting the bathroom and throwing on a large jumper as she headed out of the dorm to the small shop located not far from the dorm. As she walked through the campus a few people congratulated her on her recent success and she thanked them for their support profusely. Entering the small shop she picked up pain killers, snacks and a pot of soup for Minnie, she stood at the check out when her hip began to tingle slightly. “Please May I have some cooling patches?”She asks the cashier who quickly pulls them off the shelf behind him and placing them in the small white bag. “That’ll be 17,000 won.” He says as Xiao Gong quickly pays him and then hurries back to the dorm with her care package for Minnie.

“Minnie, I’ve brought you some soup.” Xiao Gong says trying to coax the girl out from her mountain of blankets. “Don’t worry Gongie, I’ll keep an eye on her so go get ready.” Her other roommate says. Xiao Gong was finally sat in front of her mirror gently drying her wavy hair and making sure that her fringe looked acceptable. As she continued to move around the dorm her hip began to ache but she didn’t think of it too much just slapping on a cooling patch as she pulled on a pastel blue bikini with a blue smock dress on top. She checked her phone seeing that if she would leave now she’d be quite early to the party but she didn’t mind as she may see a few familiar faces.

“I’ll get going now!” Xiao Gong says to her roommates as she slips on some brown sandals and heads out the dorm. As Xiao Gong walked through her campus she couldn’t help but feel an overwhelming sense of joy wash over her. These familiar streets and buildings were so comforting to the Chinese girl as this school is her home away from home with some of her most treasured people living here also. Just thinking about reuniting with those people got her all giddy as she picked up the pace as she power walked towards the pool.

The Chinese girl had arrived at the pool and she pulled open the door as her eyes immediately landed on the large Russian man who she was so close with. “Gabey!” Xiao Gong called out to him from the enterance of the pool as she waved at him violently with a warm bright smile on her face. She ran around the side of pool getting shouted at by a member of the staff but she didn’t care as she would soon be reunited with one of her best friends.

Mentions: Gabe ( madame moiselle madame moiselle )

0A246452-3657-4EDD-893F-D27A657644C8.jpeg
EBB58B18-F8B0-4E3B-B196-CDF7EA338762.jpeg

When the coach threatens to keep her here for 2 hours she didn't think they were serious! By the end of the practice Hana was doubled over, hands on her knees, her feet and muscles absolutely aching. It just after the 15th time she'd done her routine that she heard the sweet, sweet sound of the whistle. That's all she needed to skate over to all but collapsed on to a bench. "That's what I wanna see Hana! You need to remember to keep the jump elements in each performance otherwise you will score low."

Lying face down on the bench she gingerly raised a thumbs up. "....So what you're saying is I can leave right?"

She could hear an exasperated sigh followed by a light laugh, "Yes Hana, go have fun."

Hana jumped up unlacing her skates and tossing them back into her gym bag. She waved on her way out, heading straight to her dorm. Outside this was the first time she's noticed how nice it was outside. It was absolutely gorgeous and she was in love with it. She almost got sidetracked by it with just wanting to stay outside and just skip the party altogether. Although if she did, she knew she didn't want to miss all the hard work that her friend's put into it. And the fact that they would probably need another hand to keep Ai and Esme from killing each other.

She ran hand through her hair as another thing that caught her eye was the fact there were so many people moving in, because will it was the weekend before classes started so of course there would be people moving in. As she got closer to the dorms she noticed a guy she obvously never seen before with his luggage looking at piece of paper. Probably for the pool party, you'd have to be stupid not to noticed them scattered everywhere. Hana walked up to him with a small smile on her face waving. She's pretty sure she looks like she just ran serveal miles but that didn't stop her in attempting coversation. "Are you thinking about going to the party tonight? It would be great chance for you to meet everyone here!"

Interacting with: Seong Hyun xpstitch xpstitch

Ai

Ai made a noise which can only be described as the audio version of a keyboard smashing when she felt Tetsu's hand wrapping itself with hers before he brought her to a bench two rows away from the other committee members. She could've whooped his ass but she decided to forgive him since he said that she's the best. Like a deactivated bomb, she leaned against the bench with her arms crossed and cheeks puffed immaturely. She remained in complete silence throughout the whole ordeal, listening to Ara the alien's orders and helping out the committee by doing the easiest task and only complaining about the job five times.

The short-haired female only perked up when it was time for them to go and get ready for the upcoming party. She immediately sprung up and dashed out of the pool area to her dorm, internally hoping that her roommate wasn't there and hogging the bathroom like she always does. On her way, she saw a girl squatting down and looking at one of the extra flyers she and Tetsu dropped earlier and smirked to herself triumphantly. She also noticed Hana, her roommate, talking to some boy which means that Ai can take her sweet time getting ready in the bathroom without her roommate being a bother.

She was almost out of breath when she reached the room. Nonetheless, this didn't stop her from opening her closet which displayed a large array of clothing, and digging through them to look for that summer outfit she recently bought especially for the pool party. However, she didn't hurry to the bathroom when she found it and instead pulled out her phone and started messaging a certain figure-skater.

dORK
me
"I take my brand very seriously." - Steve Harvey
me
TETsU
me
IF U DOnT DREsS WELL TONITE I WILl DIsOWN U
me
also STOP IGNORIGN MY TEXTs AND REPLY To ME u hav a phOne for a REASOn asfasdfadf jgadjg
interacting: Makomin Makomin mentioned: Uxie Uxie Skita Skita Clouds Clouds xpstitch xpstitch

0954269g04qjdk5l1457315666455961.jpg

Kim Hye-Sin

Tags: Open for conversation.

Humming silently to herself as she read the content of the flyer. Standing up with the paper in her hand, bag on her shoulder. With that, she started walking back to the dormitory, making a larger detour as she didn’t want to go there so soon yet. She still had some time before the party would begin so she could enjoy the weather outside. It definitely improved her mood, feeling less likely to get annoyed by someone which was a good thing. Her temper was both a weakness as a strength, it just depended how she dealt with it. Her eyes going up to the sky which was colored in a beautiful blue shade, almost no clouds to be seen and if there were, they were really small. Almost like little cotton balls hanging up there.

Now that she thought about food, she realized that she still didn’t have any food and her stomach was protesting with a dangerous sounding growl. A light blush spreading on her cheeks out of embarrassment as she hurried to a store where they sold some food that was easy to eat. Mainly following her nose to where it smelled the best and what she felt like eating the most. This time it was hamburgers. Grinning widely towards the employee who was used to seeing her already at odd hours. “One burger with extra cheese please~” She ordered, leaning onto the counter as she watched the chef prepare her food in the back. Making place for other customers. The smell making her mouth water as she hadn’t eaten in quite a while. For a glutton like her that was a disaster. Within a few minutes her order was finished. Walking out of the shop while taking a bite from the meat.

The flyer was somewhere in her bag now so she could hold her food more decently. Throughout the walk towards the dormitory she pretty much finished her burger. Taking her last bite in front of the building without spilling anything on her clothes which was certainly an achievement. Noticing two people who were talking to each other. If she was correct they were also in the dancing club. She didn’t talk to them as much though as she was pretty occupied with boxing the past few days, weeks. Plus she just recently joined the club as well so she didn’t know a lot of them in the first place. Her eyes lingering on the girl with the curls, thinking that they looked pretty cute on her but not saying anything about it as she didn’t want to be the weird person.

Jogging up the stairs towards her dorm room where she dropped of her sporting material. Having decided to go to the party after all, she opened up her closet and scanned through it carefully. Her finger gliding over the clothes until she found what she was looking for. Her outfit consisted of easy to wear clothes: black tank top, jeans shorts, checkered blouse and white sneakers. With that she could easily wear her bikini underneath. It didn’t take her long to put them all on, only putting on some light make up as she didn’t exactly plan to get into the pool besides her feet. To be honest, she couldn’t even swim. She only went because she wanted to see what was going on and that was about it.

Stretching her arms out before jogging back down to enjoy the weather a bit more, cell phone in her pocket just in case. Laying down on a bench in front of the dormitory so she could stare up towards nothing, putting on some music, not too loud so she wouldn’t piss of other people. When one of her favorite songs started playing, she couldn’t help but to hum with it as she practically knew the lyrics inside and out.

Last edited:
[class name=heading] color:#C6D0EA; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
CAEL MIN HYUK
Mood: still excited!
Tags: A lecto A lecto , xpstitch xpstitch
[div class="heading"]all the rest !

As time passed, the pool party was getting closer and closer, and Cael's heart rate was going up by the minute! He was so excited, it made his stomach hurt, even. As he left the dance studio, he looked at his phone and he took out his earbuds, listening to a few songs from Pentagon, EXO, and even Red Velvet. He sighed softly as he looked around, thank God it just wasn't another drowsy day.. As he was already on his phone, he decided to text Xiao Yu.
'Xiao Yu! It's me, Cael, you're coming to the party right?'
He pressed 'Send' hoping for yes as an answer.. He would be deeply saddened if he said no. But, he was on the commitee, so why wouldn't he be going? He walked along to his house, everything as already ready for him, his swim trunks and all.. He switched through songs, wanting to dance, but he didn't want to embarrass himself..
He walked to his house with grace, humming oftly to the beautiful songs that were playing in his ears. He was so focused on the music and his surroundings that he ended up bumping into Seong. He snapped back to reality when he looked at the boy. "Oh, I'm so sorry for bumping into you." He said as he took one of his earbuds out. "I'm Cael, you look like you just got here or something.. Did you hear about to pool party? Are you going? Most importantly, what's your name?" He asked, he hoped he didn't overwhelm the boy with too many questions. "Sorry, may be too many questions. You don't have to answer all of them." He reassured him with a small smile.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

Seoung noticed that there were two people talking to him with all of a sudden, one adding themselves in after the other. A girl, and then a boy. Well. At least people weren't outright ignoring him yet. That's what he told himself as he prepared to reply to them.

"Um. Oh. Hello. My name is Seoung" he said as he stopped to greet them both.

"I'm not really a party sort of person so I don't think I will be there" he said with a kind and cute sort of boyish voice.

"I think I'll just go to the skating ring and practice my routine or something" he said with a cute shrug and sweet little smile as he looked between the two of them.

Skita Skita cherub. cherub.

Last edited:

|

interactions: Uxie Uxie
mentions: Clouds Clouds , xpstitch xpstitch

FIONA TIEN

Few babies relinquish the comfort of the womb with the sole intent of winding up drenched and crestfallen in the middle of an academy campus, and Fiona was certainly no exception. Yet as she remained in the grass in front of the dormitories for what seemed like centuries, ignoring the remote buzz of footsteps and chatter wafting in her direction from the students traversing the commons, she came to the conclusion that this was what she had been born to become. This was the culmination of everything she had toiled endlessly to achieve -- a worthless, pathetic girl next to a ruptured sprinkler, weeping feebly at the thought of her two lost suitcases. Was this the failure to which she had been reduced? Was this truly the fruit of her efforts, the end to her means? She had long ago sworn to herself that no matter what happened to her, she would always be a warrior, a resolute combatant against anything that would so much as threaten to bring her down, but if this was all that was necessary to diminish her to no more than a despicable fragment of who she once was, could she genuinely look at her own reflection and still consider herself a fighter, a gladiator, a trooper, without even a trace of doubt? What happened to everything about her that had once brought her pride? She must have left her dignity behind in California, likely with her disgustingly rich stepfather and her most treasured belongings. Given her wretchedly forgetful and inattentive disposition, she wouldn't be surprised.

Her embittered course of thought, however, was interrupted by the sweet, tender voice of a girl bending over her. It gently pervaded her mind, seemingly eradicating the hostility and resentful hopelessness that it had begun to cultivate. Detaching her hands from her tear-stained face, to which they had been firmly glued for the past half hour, Fiona raised her head to peer up at the girl before her.

"You okay there? Let's get you off the ground, yeah?"

After a moment of perplexed silence, she noticed that the sprinkler had at last ceased its assault upon her, as though it had abruptly decided that it had finally caused enough damage -- as though it had not spent the past half hour tearing a broken teenage girl to her final shreds, mercilessly consuming what little remained of her self-respect. The rain had vanished, and sunshine now beamed down upon her, radiating from a student who evidently had nothing better to do than attempt to lend a hand to someone who simply could not be helped. With wide, bewildered eyes, Fiona gaped at the arm extended toward her as if it had somehow descended from outer space -- but no, it came from a girl with smooth, dark hair, a concerned expression, and the unearthly power to banish all sorrows.

Fiona brought her wrists to her face to erase what she could of the tears, the water, the dirt that had splashed onto her, smearing her skin with mud. Clearing her throat with an attitude that indicated her demand that everything seen here be immediately forgotten, she dismissed the offer of assistance and instead hauled herself to her feet on her own. "I don't need your pity," she insisted, seconds before her ankle, weakened by the ruined 3-inch heels she stubbornly continued to wear, gave way and twisted painfully to one side. Her leg folded under her, sending her toppling back to the ground, but just before she could collide with the dirt once again, she instinctively and forcefully grasped onto the hand that the girl had reached out to her. The two of them landed in the freshly watered grass, an irritated grunt squeezed from Fiona's lips.

But unlike she did after her former collapse, she did not linger there for long; a silver suitcase parked in the middle of the nearest walkway quickly caught her attention. Eyes wide with desire, she clambered toward it, knocking it over and frantically jabbing the lock with her combination. It took several tries before she managed to unlock and unzip the suitcase, partially due to her haste and partially due to her carelessness, but as soon as she wrenched it open, she uncovered her cellphone and almost seemed to cradle it in her hands with relief, reunited at last with the one possession that connected her in some way to her home in California. Only the distant reminder that home no longer meant anything to her prompted her to place it back in her baggage discreetly, as though she had never even considered touching it. As she tugged on the zipper once again, this time with the purpose of sealing the opening of her luggage, her mind wandered to the enigma that had become of her other suitcase. Where was it now? But she shoved it to the back of her mind, recognizing that there were more important matters at hand, such as showering and reminding herself that she was not the miserable girl who somehow allowed a mere sprinkler to penetrate her fragile heart. She was a warrior, and warriors did not let anything hold them back.

With the unsavory results of her previous mistake still crisp in her mind, Fiona removed her heels before rising from the smoldering, sun-baked cement, a firm grip on the handle of her suitcase. Her entire body was soaked in water and caked in dirt, and her hair hung from her head in a ponytail of filthy knots, yet she stood in the pathway with an air of renewed confidence.

A comfortably dressed girl was lying peacefully on a nearby bench, humming the tune to a song Fiona didn't recognize, and a boy with impeccably clear skin and a welcoming smile was conversing with two other students, though thankfully none of them had seemed to pay any attention to her dramatic episode. She dusted herself off, regaining her composure, and shifted her gaze to the student who had approached her in the first place. "Come on, let's get ourselves a change of clothes." Determination surged through her veins. She was born to be a champion, not a loser.

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:
"Aww," Hana pouted, twirling a finger in her hair. It's kinda disappointing that he wasn't going, after all, a party was the best way to meet new people. Well at least for Hana it was, but then again there wasn't a moment that she didn't like being around people. Although when she heard the last sentence she couldn't help but brighten up. Another skater? More competition. I wonder what kind of skater he his. Oh, this year is probably going to be fun with this many skaters. She almost wanted to go with him to the rink to watch him, but it there was that party.

"It's gonna be fun, but I understand. I'm Hana, by the way. I'm also a skater so I'll see you bet sometime." She giggled softly holding out a hand for him to shake, "The coaches can kinda be hard asses, so good luck when you meet them. Mine kept me there for almost 2 hours today! ....But enough of me complaining." She laughed again before looking back at Cael. Wait, Cael? How long has he been standing there? Was he really there the whole time?

"Cael? You're going to the pool party right?"
Interacting with: xpstitch xpstitch cherub. cherub.

Last edited:

ad54b63ebc9c156231e5c9c184ad4b74--kpop-korean.jpg

bimbo.regular.png

Pool ; Ara Uxie Uxie & Tae Soo A lecto A lecto ; "Time to relax and unwind."

The committee meeting was concluded with Ara giving out orders as to what needs to be done. Or rather, the smaller female listed what needs to be done before everyone decided it would be to their best interest that they complete one from the list each. Within a short forty-five minutes, they were done. Esmeralda wouldn't admit it but she was proud at their decoration work on the pool area. They had managed to obtain fairy lights that glowed different colours installed properly without having to call in for assistance.

That in itself was an achievement for her.

Slumping back onto her bed, she debated whether going for the party would be worth while. Sure, it would be but after everything, she was feeling a bit worn out. Esmeralda weighed down the options- to go or not to go. If she went, she'd probably have fun plus her hard work would've paid off. If she didn't, she'd get to sleep but her helping out would mean nothing to herself.

Sighing, she begrudgingly sat up from her bed before making her way to her wardrobe. She never really wore a bikini in school before since her default swimwear was her one piece for the swim team. It was rather odd, feeling more of her skin exposed. She pushed the thought out of her way before throwing on her white-collared student uniform shirt.

Making her way outside, she locked her room door before whipping her phone out to send a quick text to Ara.

[Heading to the pool now. See u there.]

After a short walk to the pool, she found herself looking for familiar faces she could interact with. There was Gabe and Xiao Gong but she figured they wanted to do their own thing. Not to mention, Hana was interacting with two males. Esmeralda was about to get herself a drink when she noted a tall figure with the blackest of hair.

Tae Soo.

"Soo? Is that you?"

673full-jin-akanishi.jpg

jackdaws-demo.regular.png

Ai's dorm ; Ai . D O V E . D O V E & Ara Uxie Uxie ; "How do you work this thing?"

If there was one word Tetsu were to describe himself, it would be odd. Definitely odd. Children aged 12 or even younger would have demanded a mobile phone from their parents but the Japanese male wasn't too keen on obtaining such a gadget. Mostly because he wasn't really the type to have more than ten friends. Even if he did, he wouldn't want to continuously text them back and forward. It was quite a lot of work.

As such, when his parents forced hin to carry with him a phone to Seoul, he merely kept the thing in his bag. However, since getting to know Ai up close and personal, he has had to place it in his pocket to make sure he doesn't miss out on any messages or updates from her. She especially hated whenever she elaborated Steve Harvey's daily quote.

He couldn't help but shake his head as he threw on his swimming trunks. Just at that moment, his phone vibrated and he knew it was none other than her. Opening up the message, he squinted slightly before noting down what she said.

It was his usual routine. Do something, get message, read message, not reply but go find her. After getting out of his dorm room, he proceeded to make his way to hers. He wondered whether she would go on about him not looling good because he was only in his trunks. Sometimes she was so confusing.

She said she needed him but gets angry when he talks to other girls. She said he's clingy but she only ever likes hanging out with him. Sometimes, he wants to tell her she's like his mother. Tetsu's mother had a habit of doing things on her own but said Tetsu wasn't doing much. He laughed at the thought before knocking on Ai's shared dorm door.

"I'm here, Ai. Open up and let's go."

CAEL MIN HYUK
Tags: Skita Skita , xpstitch xpstitch

Cael rubbed behind his neck as Hana just then noticed him. He then looked away and he looked at the boy in front of him. "Aw, really? It would be really cool if you came, but I understand. Have fun." Cael said respectfully. He zoned out as Hana asked him a question, and it took him a minute to realize she was talking.
"Oh, uh, yeah! I'm going! We could walk together, possibly? Unless you're going with someone else." He said softly with a big smile on his face.
As he waved to Seong, he walked off, gesturing Hana to follow him. "Come on, we can talk about it on the way to my dorm, or your dorm, or whatever!" He said, a giggle following as he looked over at Hana, waiting at a wall for her.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

"See you later!" Hana's said waving to Seong as she decided to walk with Cael.

She shifted her gym back on her shoulder as she walked toward him. "Yeah, sounds like fun. I still have to get ready, I don't think wearing sweats to a party would make me look too attractive would it?" She laughed softly. "Do you think the party is gonna be fun? I know Ai's on the committee and wouldn't shut up about it, always talking how she did the most work." She twirls her fingers in her hair again looking at him with an easy grin. "A lie probably but I am curious what the committee came up with"

Interacting with: Cael cherub. cherub.

Seoung thought Hana was very nice. She seemed quite friendly and her demeanor said she knew what she was talking about. The more they spoke, the more Seoung was getting the feeling that maybe he SHOULD go to that party. As he walked the final distance over towards where his new room was, he debated with himself whether or not he should really even CONSIDER this breach of Seoung social protocol. When Hana said it was going to be fun, it seemed like she really meant it. When that boy Cael said it would have been cool if Seong had come he couldn't help but blush just a little.

That was a....nice thing to say. To be honest he hadn't expected the first people he met to be this nice and welcoming. He honestly expected everyone here to be jerks. Everywhere else he had been to had been like that. But it seemed there were a couple okay people here. He might just go for them if the temptation is great enough.

He set his stuff down and sat on his bed thinking... Perhaps there would be MORE cool people at this party?... He wouldn't know unless he tried right?...

Last edited:

윤아라

[div class=img1][div class=img1hover]
[div class=img2][div class=img2hover]
mood
amused -> very happy
[/div][/div] [div class=img3][div class=img3hover]
mentions
Makomin Makomin // jul jul
[/div][/div]
[/div]

the girl was just staring. at this point, ara wasn't sure what to do. she kept her arm outstretched while the girl's mind seemed to buffer slowly, before suddenly loading. her disposition seemed to switch immediately, and ara could almost see her rebuilding the walls around herself. "i don't need your pity," ara raised her eyebrows at that, watching as the other girl made an attempt to stand, only to promptly collapse once more, this time dragging ara down to the ground with her.

it took her a moment to process that she was now lain on the ground as well, covered in wet soil, but she felt a laugh bubbling out of her throat nonetheless. "helping you doesn't mean i pity you. it just means you looked like you could use a hand. literally." she replied cheekily, getting to her feet and picking up her bag as the girl finally seemed to notice the luggage ara'd left on the pavement. she rushed over in a hurry- she must be the fiona then. good to know she wasn't a terrorist, just a confused newbie. ara spied hana in the distance, and waved gently before returning her attention to the girl.

she watched on with a smile on her face as fiona rummaged through the luggage quickly, retrieved her phone, and shut it promptly. she fixed ara with a purposeful gaze that spoke measures of how much dignity she carried herself with. wow, it must've been a really bad day if it'd brought her from that to the scene from earlier. ara giggled. "sure thing, honey bean." she made a fruitless attempt to try and rid some of the dirt off of her clothes, then gestured for fiona to follow her. the two made their way to the admin office. "room 203." the administrator had said. that sounded really familiar.

wasn't that her room? it was, wasn't it. jooyoung-unnie had graduated the year before, no?
ah, they were roommates.
oh my god, they were roommates.

she turned to fiona, the biggest smile on her face, so bright it could rival the sun in shining. "we're gonna be roomies!! i would hug you, but we're both covered in muck! c'mon, i'll bring you up." ara bowed her thanks to the administrator and led the other girl to the lift, practically bouncing with each step. her roommate was gonna be younger than her, and such a cool gal! "i'm thrilled," she babbled, "what are the chances? you're a first-year, right? this must all be really new to you. what club are you in? ah, what programme?" the ride up gave fiona no moments of peace, as ara had gone a tad wonky with excitement. by the end of it, she'd found out that fiona was a figure skater and was doing swimming and dance (!!!) as her clubs. she hoped she wasn't being too much that the other girl would find her irritating though.

ara quieted down marginally as they approached their room, unlocking it briefly and swinging the door open dramatically. "it's not much, but you'll come to find it's really cozy the longer you stay here. especially with someone else." she dropped her bag on the table, and smiled at her new roommate again. her phone buzzed just then, and she fished it out of her bag to check. a text from esme! she typed back a quick acknowledgement and dropped it back into her bag. esme's text had reminded her of the event taking place tonight. she'd nearly forgot, what with meeting her new roommate and all.

"oh, by the way, there's a pool party tonight! it's gonna be really fun and great and all, and you'll be able to meet a lot of cool new people. you should go, i'll introduce you to everyone" ara was practically beaming as she grabbed the outfit that she'd draped over the chair, swimsuit and something to wear over it, and headed to the bathroom. "i don't wanna sound like i'm forcing you or anything, but i guarantee you it's gonna be loads of fun. i'll let you unpack a little while i take a quick shower first!" with that, she shut the door behind her and left fiona to her suitcase.

⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[/div]

[class=img1] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/cb01dfebb8c15112f6e4219664a99f9f/tumblr_oo00kdmL8Y1v2x4lno3_500.png'); background-size:100%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:20px; [/class] [class=img1hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #ffd5ef; color:#3a273a; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img1hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=img2] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/aa4f654fadf0f0ebdab4f3e370bfd9cd/tumblr_inline_noyqcvv8Lv1sc3ygs_250.gif'); background-size:100%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:27px; [/class] [class=img2hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #ffd5ef; color:#3a273a; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img2hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=img3] height:110px; width:110px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/387905088124878850/436568315243003906/C9tinpeXoAAq1V_.jpg'); background-size:105%; margin-right:8px; border-radius:4px; float:left; position:relative; top:-11px; left:34px; [/class] [class=img3hover] height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:4px; background-color: #ffd5ef; color:#3a273a; font-size:13px; text-align:center; opacity:0; transition:1s; [/class] [class name=img3hover state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class]

Ai

After slapping on a make-up that would work with her outfit, she gave herself a good long look in the mirror. She felt proud sporting her fresh red bikini which hugged her curves and exposed some of her peach skin. The female did some pose and face before she pulled a white, thin and see-through cardigan to match it and tied her slick bob into a high pony-tail with some side hair sticking out decoratively. She decided that she's satisfied with her look after a minute or two.

Ai whipped out her phone and hastily opened her social medias, updating her countless of followers about what's currently happening with her life and snapping a good photo to go along with it.

However, a sudden knock on the door made her whisk her attention away from her continuously buzzing phone (notifications) and get up to answer it. She must've missed the masculine voice from the other side of the door since she automatically assumed that it was her roommate. Hana could've just barged in since it was also her room but she forgot that she locked the room so she can hog the bathroom.

Ai opened the door and voila! -Tetsu stood outside her room wearing nothing but his swimming trunk and messy long-hair. Ai stared at him with a deadpan expression before closing the door and staring at her grinning Steve Harvey poster plastered on the wooden surface. After half a minute, the door swung open one more time and this time, Ai was doing an over-the-shoulder pose with a fierce look. "Drop dead gorgeous, right?" she batted her long eyelashes at the man.

She would be lying if she said that Tetsu looks horrendous in his outfit because it's actually the complete opposite but she could never find it in her prideful self to say that aloud. Heck, the only people she ever praises are Steve and herself. So she convinced herself that her heart skipped a bit earlier upon opening the door for the first time because she was surprised

"Once you're done appreciating my beauty then we should go. The party won't start without me after all!".
interacting: Makomin Makomin mentioned: Skita Skita

After slapping on a make-up that would work with her outfit, she gave herself a good long look in the mirror. She felt proud sporting her fresh red bikini which hugged her curves and exposed some of her peach skin. The female did some pose and face before she pulled a white, thin and see-through cardigan to match it and tied her slick bob into a high pony-tail with some side hair sticking out decoratively. She decided that she's satisfied with her look after a minute or two.

Ai whipped out her phone and hastily opened her social medias, updating her countless of followers about what's currently happening with her life and snapping a good photo to go along with it.

However, a sudden knock on the door made her whisk her attention away from her continuously buzzing phone (notifications) and get up to answer it. She must've missed the masculine voice from the other side of the door since she automatically assumed that it was her roommate. Hana could've just barged in since it was also her room but she forgot that she locked the room so she can hog the bathroom.

Ai opened the door and voila! -Tetsu stood outside her room wearing nothing but his swimming trunk and messy long-hair. Ai stared at him with a deadpan expression before closing the door and staring at her grinning Steve Harvey poster plastered on the wooden surface. After half a minute, the door swung open one more time and this time, Ai was doing an over-the-shoulder pose with a fierce look. "Drop dead gorgeous, right?" she batted her long eyelashes at the man.

She would be lying if she said that Tetsu looks horrendous in his outfit because it's actually the complete opposite but she could never find it in her prideful self to say that aloud. Heck, the only people she ever praises are Steve and herself. So she convinced herself that her heart skipped a bit earlier upon opening the door for the first time because she was surprised.

"Once you're done appreciating my beauty then we should go. The party won't start without me after all!".

CAEL MIN HYUK
Tags: Skita Skita

Cael watched Hana walk up to him, with a smile on his face. "I'm not ready either, it's fine." He said as he looked into Hana's eyes. "I.. I know what would make you attractive! Do.. you wear makeup? I'm really good at it, I could make you look really good if you want! Not saying that you don't look good now, you look perfect, makeup might just give you a nice touch, y'know?" He said, he kept going on and on, he didn't even take a breath in during his sentence. As soon as Hana said 'Ai', Cael frowned.
"Ai? She's... a really.. big brat, and she's kind of annoying.." Cael said quietly as he looked away from Hana, knowing they might be friends, and if they were, he had another thing coming for him. He rolled his eyes and he looked to the side, keeping his earbud dangling from his phone jack. "I just hope it's enjoyable, and no drama occurs.." Cael said as he then looked back at Hana. "Anyways, let's not worry about her until we see her." He chuckled under his breath. "Should we stick together at the party?" He asked politely.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

673full-jin-akanishi.jpg

jackdaws-demo.regular.png

Ai's dorm ; Ai . D O V E . D O V E & Violet illicit illicit ; "Ai needs Jesus."

The Japanese male has never had someone slam a door in his face before. Let alone a close friend of his who was a year younger than he was. However, he thought light of it when Ai opened her door again, this time with a camera-ready pose, as though she was posing for a magazine cover. He could see it happening though, she's very good in front of them.

"Yeah, the bikini is gorgeous." Tetsuko said nonchalantly before waiting for the female to come out of her room. He snickered to himself, knowing that Ai would even prefer her complimenting Steve Harvey instead of just her clothing. He did think she looked pretty but she always look pretty and presentable. He just wished she was less....proud of it. He'd probably compliment her if she didn't always remind him (and everyone) about it.

Tetsu then laughed before giving her his signature pat on the head, "You look cute, Ai-chan."

After her expected reaction, the two made their way to the pool. His eyes scanning over those who were already there and almost dropped when he noted Esmeralda. Something was bound to happen.

No, something will happen.

He brought her near her roommate, Hana, a male and another female, hoping she'd avoid anything drama.

"Wait here. I'll get us some drinks." Tetsu said before making his way to the drinks area. Hopefully she'll be too interested boasting about herself to notice anything. He also hoped Esmeralda would do the same.

Last edited:
Seoung hesitantly went into his suitcases and fished out his swimming trunks and put them on. Before he committed to leaving his room and going outside he decided to remove his phone and stuff from his pockets. He took out all the eletronics and sensitive stuffs from his pockets and put a pair of pants over his swimming trunks and put on a casual shirt in case he decided to actually not swim and instead leave the party.

But before that he went about the process. He stared at himself in the mirror as he stripped down til he was naked. Ironic really. Out on the ice and even on the dance floor he was so perfectly comfortable out in his own skin. Now as he stared at himself, he wondered if they were going to make fun of him because he wasn't as big as them. Seoung was of average height for his age and race he supposed. Doing lots of sports and working out had given him quite a muscular and healthy build, but nothing all that noteworthy. Lifting people up when he had to be the dominant man in an ice skating partnership had given him a healthy back and a nice set of abs. His arms were relatively strong due to this but he was no hunk. In a way he still looked....weak.... Compared to others. In his opinion at least. He had always compared himself to people he would see on these fitness magazines and whatnot.

One might say it was because of his face and because of his skin. Despite all the toning and toughening of his muscles and body, his face never quite followed suit. His face was still so....YOUNG... And flawless.... Not a single vein popping out of anywhere on his neck or anything. His skin was so SMOOTH and white. It was creamy in color... His eyes being neotenous as they were weren't a rarity around here in Korea but... They were just so CUTE. The shape of them made him look like a sweet little cartoon character and there was not a flaw on his skin. Being so hairless didn't help much either. If he were in the American military he might end up on the wrong side of "don't ask, don't tell". He simply didn't look like one of those manly men.

His hair was even in a signature sort of childish style. His hands and fingers looked so soft and delicate. These weren't the hands of a warrior. These were the hands of a lover in Japanese BL manga. He did not even have the luxury of having squinty eyes that were the bread and butter of American racist comedy. Sure, they were Asian. But they had a certain roundness to them that was cute. Like an anime character or cute little boy. Don't get one started on those lips. Why must they perpetually look as if they were having lip gloss applied on them when they clearly hadn't. They looked like waxy tulip petals for crying out loud.

Seoung knew he should be grateful in a way. Not ever man gets to look this pretty.... But sometimes he wondered if he WANTED to be pretty. At times he felt like it might be better to look SEXY or even manly. And not in that way where you know your a BAD b!tch. Maybe he didn't WANT to be a bad b!tch sometimes. Perhaps for once he wanted to be a MAN. Perhaps for once he wanted to be a MANLY man and not a BAD B!TCH....

Like his parents wanted him to be....

As he already lost the confidence needed to leave for the party, he still got ready for it nonetheless. It was fine. He didn't actually have to go. He could just... Show up... He didn't have to swim or expose his body in any way.... He just.... He would just... He'd just go find the people he had spoken to earlier and just go. He didn't have to stay long, he reminded himself.

I can leave anytime I want, he said as he coached himself out of the door....

Last edited:
Xiao Gong

“Xiao Gong! We’ve decided not to go to the party anymore, Minnie’s feelings sick.” Her roommate shouted from outside the bathroom door as Xiao Gong was just putting on some moisturiser and was just about to start putting make up on. “Is she okay? Shall stay too?” Xiao Gong asked the girls but they rejected her telling her that she should go and catch up with the friends she hadn’t seen in a while. “I’ll quickly run to the shop for some cold medicine and comfort food!” Xiao Gong says quickly exiting the bathroom and throwing on a large jumper as she headed out of the dorm to the small shop located not far from the dorm. As she walked through the campus a few people congratulated her on her recent success and she thanked them for their support profusely. Entering the small shop she picked up pain killers, snacks and a pot of soup for Minnie, she stood at the check out when her hip began to tingle slightly. “Please May I have some cooling patches?”She asks the cashier who quickly pulls them off the shelf behind him and placing them in the small white bag. “That’ll be 17,000 won.” He says as Xiao Gong quickly pays him and then hurries back to the dorm with her care package for Minnie.

“Minnie, I’ve brought you some soup.” Xiao Gong says trying to coax the girl out from her mountain of blankets. “Don’t worry Gongie, I’ll keep an eye on her so go get ready.” Her other roommate says. Xiao Gong was finally sat in front of her mirror gently drying her wavy hair and making sure that her fringe looked acceptable. As she continued to move around the dorm her hip began to ache but she didn’t think of it too much just slapping on a cooling patch as she pulled on a pastel blue bikini with a blue smock dress on top. She checked her phone seeing that if she would leave now she’d be quite early to the party but she didn’t mind as she may see a few familiar faces.

“I’ll get going now!” Xiao Gong says to her roommates as she slips on some brown sandals and heads out the dorm. As Xiao Gong walked through her campus she couldn’t help but feel an overwhelming sense of joy wash over her. These familiar streets and buildings were so comforting to the Chinese girl as this school is her home away from home with some of her most treasured people living here also. Just thinking about reuniting with those people got her all giddy as she picked up the pace as she power walked towards the pool.

The Chinese girl had arrived at the pool and she pulled open the door as her eyes immediately landed on the large Russian man who she was so close with. “Gabey!” Xiao Gong called out to him from the enterance of the pool as she waved at him violently with a warm bright smile on her face. She ran around the side of pool getting shouted at by a member of the staff but she didn’t care as she would soon be reunited with one of her best friends.

Mentions: Gabe ( madame moiselle madame moiselle )

Gabriel Nicolaev

never forget the people who took the time out of their day to check up on you.

People were already milling about.

To be frank, the pool looked amazing. The decorations, the dining tables filled with the Academy's finest summer foods, and best of all, it seemed people were not disappointed; laughter and activity began to reverberate across every polished wall and beam, catchy Kpop music flowed throughout the atmosphere and at pool party's very core, of course, people were swimming, splashing, and having fun.
Mission complete, right?

However, Gabriel seemed to be a whole different story.

The muscled boxer sat farther away from the general crowd, arms crossed, sitting right at the edge of one of the smaller pools, a searching look etched to his defined features.
It was obvious whom he was on the lookout for.
Xiao Gong.
The thought of her brought back her image to his mind's eye, brought him back to the last time he had seen her, three months ago, just last year as she was leaving for that big Taekwondo championship. Bright, smiling, confident. She had always been a fighter; it was one of many traits they both shared. Gabriel would be lying if he said he hadn't missed her all these months.

However, despite many assumptions, Gabriel and Xiao went back even before the Academy. Those were the times Gabriel would never forget in a lifetime---that final, disastrous year, his injury, the pain, the hospital...

He remembered the way he wished with all his heart that Lisa had been there. Lisa had gotten him through the dark days of his childhood, but that was it---that was his childhood, the past. And that's where he had left her, left her years ago to chase the very dreams she had started. And so, Lisa wasn't there to get him through the rehab in that hospital.

But Xiao Gong was.

They had met right as boxing nationals began, just as Gabriel began to polish off his overall boxing legacy with this final championship. She too, was chasing her own ambitions, fighting it off in a Taekwondo championship that was being held in his exact venue. And before they knew it, they hit it off straight away; two dreamers, two athletes, both aspiring champions. Gabriel let her watch him fight; and to say the least, it definitely impressed her---and as Gabriel rose up the ranks of nationals, their friendship began to grow stronger. As he climbed the top, however, so did his ego. He began to get cocky; arrogant and way in over his head---Frankie's worst nightmare when it came to his fighters. Ultimately, that over-confidence led to Gabriel's downfall.
A horrendous crack calling for the end of his career.
Hours turning into days, turning into months on a hospital bed, depression crippling him just as much as his broken spine did.

And then, in came Xiao.

It moved him, to the say the least, to see Xiao Gong take time out of her day to check up on him, especially with her own championship on the line. They'd spend hours together, sometimes not even talking. Sometimes Gabriel would smile and talk for hours with her, and sometimes he wouldn't even face her, the anger and the despair of his failure at nationals catching up to him. Sometimes he'd accept her help when he'd try to walk again, and sometimes, he'd snap at her, harshly telling her he didn't need her help. Sometimes, he'd watch her fight on TV when he could, watch her beat her opponents one by one, cheering her on as much as she did when he fought. But all that time, he was glad that she kept coming.
Until she couldn't.

Xiao Gong couldn't stay in America forever, that part was obvious. But it still hurt to see her go back to Asia, crowned a champion of Taekwondo. It was sad, but the sadness did not stay for long. Realizing that they both were going to the same Academy was a real treat---and in Gabriel's first year over there, they stuck together like glue. She had been his only true friend the moment he had come to this Academy a year before; he knew no one else back then. It had always been Xiao Gong and Gabriel back in those days; a funny combination, now that he thought about it. He was at least nine to ten inches taller than her; a tiny Asian hanging around a tall, muscled Russian? It was a match fit for a comedy show. He remembered those times where people would constantly ask if they were dating; which was a reasonable assumption, to their credit of course, with the two hanging around each other constantly...

And now, after three months, to say that he was happy was an understatement. Despite the hard, intense, searching expression on his chiseled visage, eagerness was simmering within. He was fidgeting, and though he'd never admit it, he was nervous too. Of course, seeing a lumbering, brawny Russian painted in tattoos with a sharp expression on his face caught the eyes of many. He ignored the wandering eyes of passing bikini-clad girls and the guarded (but of course slightly intimidated) looks of other guys, his eyes peeled for the familiar frilly, pale blue bikini of Xiao Gong's.

And then, he heard it.

A high-pitched, sweet voice calling out that oh-so-corny (but oh-so-cute) nickname that Xiao would never abandon despite Gabriel's multiple attempts to make her stop. His murky blue eyes swiveled to the direction of the call, his heart picking up a pace or two. His gaze landed on a round, winsome-faced Asian girl with the cutest smile you'd ever see, her dark, wavy brown hair cascading down her slim shoulders, her body clad in that familiar, equally as charming, bright blue bikini. Gabriel lifted his legs out of the water a little too quickly out of enthusiasm, his hardened features softening at the sight of her. A shot of pain went up to his spine, but he ignored it as he stood and jogged over Xiao Gong, a brilliant, actual, genuine smile gracing his features as he came up to her, a breathless, "Xiao!" coming out of his mouth as he scooped her tiny frame into his gigantic arms, even lifting her a bit because of his height. Realizing how incredibly goofy and bearish he was acting, he put her down again, a sheepish, awkward half-smile appearing on his lips.
"I mean--uh--I've missed you," he said, clearing his throat, stepping back, putting his hands in his wet swimming short pockets, trying dispel his hulkish (but cute) awkwardness, catching the sight of Esme entering the party, and hoping she didn't see that whole little theatrical act (where she'd see that he actually had a soft side)...

code by: ©SociallyAwkward™
tags: xiao gong wendy wendy
mentions: esmerelda lee Makomin Makomin

hi
hi
hi
hi

1524541648956.png

never forget the people that took the time out of their day to check up on you.

People were already milling about.

To be frank, the pool looked amazing. The decorations, the dining tables filled with the Academy's finest summer foods, and best of all, it seemed people were not disappointed; laughter and activity began to reverberate across every polished wall and beam, catchy Kpop music flowed throughout the atmosphere and at pool party's very core, of course, people were swimming, splashing, and having fun.
Mission complete, right?

However, Gabriel seemed to be a whole different story.

The muscled boxer sat farther away from the general crowd, arms crossed, sitting right at the edge of one of the smaller pools, a searching look etched to his defined features.
It was obvious whom he was on the lookout for.
Xiao Gong.
The thought of her brought back her image to his mind's eye, brought him back to the last time he had seen her, three months ago, just last year as she was leaving for that big Taekwondo championship. Bright, smiling, confident. She had always been a fighter; it was one of many traits they both shared. Gabriel would be lying if he said he hadn't missed her all these months.

However, despite many assumptions, Gabriel and Xiao went back even before the Academy. Those were the times Gabriel would never forget in a lifetime---that final, disastrous year, his injury, the pain, the hospital...

He remembered the way he wished with all his heart that Lisa had been there. Lisa had gotten him through the dark days of his childhood, but that was it---that was his childhood, the past. And that's where he had left her, left her years ago to chase the very dreams she had started. And so, Lisa wasn't there to get him through the rehab in that hospital.

But Xiao Gong was.

They had met right as boxing nationals began, just as Gabriel began to polish off his overall boxing legacy with this final championship. She too, was chasing her own ambitions, fighting it off in a Taekwondo championship that was being held in his exact venue. And before they knew it, they hit it off straight away; two dreamers, two athletes, both aspiring champions. Gabriel let her watch him fight; and to say the least, it definitely impressed her---and as Gabriel rose up the ranks of nationals, their friendship began to grow stronger. As he climbed the top, however, so did his ego. He began to get cocky; arrogant and way in over his head---Frankie's worst nightmare when it came to his fighters. Ultimately, that over-confidence led to Gabriel's downfall.
A horrendous crack calling for the end of his career.
Hours turning into days, turning into months on a hospital bed, depression crippling him just as much as his broken spine did.

And then, in came Xiao.

It moved him, to the say the least, to see Xiao Gong take time out of her day to check up on him, especially with her own championship on the line. They'd spend hours together, sometimes not even talking. Sometimes Gabriel would smile and talk for hours with her, and sometimes he wouldn't even face her, the anger and the despair of his failure at nationals catching up to him. Sometimes he'd accept her help when he'd try to walk again, and sometimes, he'd snap at her, harshly telling her he didn't need her help. Sometimes, he'd watch her fight on TV when he could, watch her beat her opponents one by one, cheering her on as much as she did when he fought. But all that time, he was glad that she kept coming.
Until she couldn't.

Xiao Gong couldn't stay in America forever, that part was obvious. But it still hurt to see her go back to Asia, crowned a champion of Taekwondo. It was sad, but the sadness did not stay for long. Realizing that they both were going to the same Academy was a real treat---and in Gabriel's first year over there, they stuck together like glue. She had been his only true friend the moment he had come to this Academy a year before; he knew no one else back then. It had always been Xiao Gong and Gabriel back in those days; a funny combination, now that he thought about it. He was at least nine to ten inches taller than her; a tiny Asian hanging around a tall, muscled Russian? It was a match fit for a comedy show. He remembered those times where people would constantly ask if they were dating; which was a reasonable assumption, to their credit of course, with the two hanging around each other constantly...

And now, after three months, to say that he was happy was an understatement. Despite the hard, intense, searching expression on his chiseled visage, eagerness was simmering within. He was fidgeting, and though he'd never admit it, he was nervous too. Of course, seeing a lumbering, brawny Russian painted in tattoos with a sharp expression on his face caught the eyes of many. He ignored the wandering eyes of passing bikini-clad girls and the guarded (but of course slightly intimidated) looks of other guys, his eyes peeled for the familiar frilly, pale blue bikini of Xiao Gong's.

And then, he heard it.

A high-pitched, sweet voice calling out that oh-so-corny (but oh-so-cute) nickname that Xiao would never abandon despite Gabriel's multiple attempts to make her stop. His murky blue eyes swiveled to the direction of the call, his heart picking up a pace or two. His gaze landed on a round, winsome-faced Asian girl with the cutest smile you'd ever see, her dark, wavy brown hair cascading down her slim shoulders, her body clad in that familiar, equally as charming, bright blue bikini. Gabriel lifted his legs out of the water a little too quickly out of enthusiasm, his hardened features softening at the sight of her. A shot of pain went up to his spine, but he ignored it as he stood and jogged over Xiao Gong, a brilliant, actual, genuine smile gracing his features as he came up to her, a breathless, "Xiao!" coming out of his mouth as he scooped her tiny frame into his gigantic arms, even lifting her a bit because of his height. Realizing how incredibly goofy and bearish he was acting, he put her down again, a sheepish, awkward half-smile appearing on his lips.
"I mean--uh--I've missed you," he said, clearing his throat, stepping back, putting his hands in his wet swimming short pockets, trying dispel his hulkish (but cute) awkwardness, catching the sight of Esme entering the party, and hoping she didn't see that whole little theatrical act (where she'd see that he actually had a soft side)...

Last edited:
Seoung entered the scene now, more clothed than was appropriate but he certainly didn't plan to be there long. He looked around the place as he waded through the crowds of people before him. One thing certainly caught his attention.

A boy. Well really, a MAN that is. Especially compared to himself. And he looked like he was probably tattooed from his neck down to his toes. A foreigner, one might presume. As Seoung stared at him embracing a girl he hadn't met yet, he tried to pinpoint where he was from. Perhaps he WAS born and raised in Korea but just had foreign blood....

Regardless he tried to pinpoint his ethnic group. Gabey, the girl had called him. That didn't tell him much besides what he already knew. He was of the Caucasian group. But it was his accent... It was his accent that was the zinger....

Whether he figured it out or not, Seoung couldn't help but stare at his tattoos. His tattoos were fascinating to him. It wasn't just that he found the guy attractive. No. That issue carried its own set of problems to bring to the table. Seoung was an artist. An asthetisist. He was utterly captivated by the beauty and the design of these tattoos. The guy's body was already a work of art to poor Seoung's foolishly youthful heart and eyes. But the tattoos only made it that much more captivating to him. He wondered what it would be like to draw those symbols.... To trace one's fingers along the length of the overly complex lines. One seemed like they would get lost and lose track of where they were in that complex maze of artwork.

Seoung had never seen such tattoos in his life before. Not even on his admittedly nerdy studies of the Maori peoples. He didn't even realize he had stopped dead in his tracks. Nor had he any idea how long he had been staring for. He just... Stood there.... Captivated.... With a constant stream of people bumping into him as they tried to pass him through the party grounds....

Gods.... What a gorgeous guy....., he thought as he stood there.

Mentions: Gabriel Nicolaev ( madame moiselle madame moiselle ) & Feng Xiao Gong ( wendy wendy )

Last edited:

Ai

Ai rolled her eyes disappointingly at Tetsu's dry comment about her bikini before he added another compliment, this time about her wholesome cuteness, and a gentle pat on the head. The man seems to like patting her head and her brain always translates the gesture into him mocking her height. "Stop it with the Ai-chan or I'll send you blasting off into outer space." she puffed her cheeks before allowing him to lead her to the pool party.

The pool was looking hot like it just received a thousand of dollars worth of makeover and it was obvious that the committee poured in lots of efforts to make it happen. The party has barely started but the area was already booming with energy. Tetsu excused himself and Ai simply shrugged and reminded him to get her something sweet.

Staying in one location isn't really her forte so it was no surprise when she started roaming around the party, squeezing herself in conversations and gathering praises from people. There were already things happening in the party however the most distinct so far was Esme's gigantic henchman scooping a petite girl up and giving her a bear hug. Ai let out a quiet snicker from the sideline before she returned to the spot where Tetsu told her to wait.

The ballerina crossed her arms and tapped her feet impatiently against the ground as she waited for the figure-skater to pop out with her drink. However, she noticed two figures from a distance, namely, Tae Soo and Esmeralda.
[open for interaction atm]
mentioned: Makomin Makomin A lecto A lecto madame moiselle madame moiselle wendy wendy

Ai rolled her eyes disappointingly at Tetsu's dry comment about her bikini before he added another compliment, this time about her wholesome cuteness, and a gentle pat on the head. The man seems to like patting her head and her brain always translates the gesture into him mocking her height. "Stop it with the Ai-chan or I'll send you blasting off into outer space." she puffed her cheeks before allowing him to lead her to the pool party.

The pool was looking hot like it just received a thousand of dollars worth of makeover and it was obvious that the committee poured in lots of efforts to make it happen. The party has barely started but the area was already booming with energy. Tetsu excused himself and Ai simply shrugged and reminded him to get her something sweet.

Staying in one location isn't really her forte so it was no surprise when she started roaming around the party, squeezing herself in conversations and gathering praises from people. There were already things happening in the party however the most distinct so far was Esme's gigantic henchman scooping a petite girl up and giving her a bear hug. Ai let out a quiet snicker from the sideline before she returned to the spot where Tetsu told her to wait.

The ballerina crossed her arms and tapped her feet impatiently against the ground as she waited for the figure-skater to pop out with her drink. However, she noticed two figures from a distance, namely, Tae Soo and Esmeralda.

1ea766c24883d832346b7baf207d442e.jpg

Kim Hye-Sin

Tags: Mentioned: madame moiselle madame moiselle / Open for conversation.

Once the song ended, she looked at the hour on the screen, seeing that it was time to start moving to the party. Stretching out her arm in front of her, almost making it look like she could catch one of those clouds way above. Making a hole with her finger as she closed one eye, looking through it. Finding a unique cloud which had the shape of a dog in some way. Chuckling before ruffling through her hair and pushing herself up from the bench. Dusting off her clothes, letting her eyes roam around the place to find someone interesting but nobody she laid her eyes on was someone she knew. It didn’t help that most of her friends graduated last year, leaving her mainly by herself. Though there was this guy in the boxing club that she got along with despite not having talked too much with each other. It was nice.

After a few minutes of being in a daze, there was finally movement in her legs. Her white sneakers still clean which was a true achievement for her. Feeling a little proud as she glanced at them for a moment. Scrolling through her cellphone to see if someone had tagged her in any memes for the day and that was exactly the case. Chuckling once she saw them, some were just so stupid that it became amusing. The ways of the internet were quite something, sometimes she couldn’t even keep up with them which was why her friends came in handy. After a while of walking, she reached the building, going inside without a second thought.

The place was already pretty busy to her surprise. Making her check the hour again to make sure she wasn’t late. Shrugging as she guessed that people were just really excited for the pool party. Hye-Sin hummed lightly before going to one of the empty chairs present in the back, they could even be set to laying down which was a present from heaven. Putting her small bag down on it which was meant to keep important stuff from getting wet. Undressing herself in a relaxed way as she didn’t really care if someone was staring at her or not. She was pretty confident with her body anyways. Hanging into the chair, not yet laying down, a perfect height. This way she could overlook the pool more clearly, putting one earphone in so she would hear it when somebody would decide to talk to her.

[class name=heading] color:#E0C7CA; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
DANNY CHAI.
Mood: energetic
Tags: open for interactions

Danny had to hurry. The pool party was soon and he of course didn't want to miss out. This pool party would be a good time for him to make friends or something like that. He sighed, he didn't really want to wake up from the good nap that he was having, but he had to anyways. He looked around his room and he opened up a drawer full of clothes. He pulled out some light pink swim trunks, his favorite color. He had gotten ready quickly, he took a shower, and he fixed his hair, and he finally had time to put his swim trunks on. He made sure he looked presentable, he didn't want to make a bad impression on all the others.
He made his way to the pool, running over there as fast as he could. Most of the people were already there, and for some reason, he began to get really nervous, and his hands were somewhat shaky. He opened up the doors and he looked around, he didn't want to just come up to someone and begin talking to them, he waited for them to come to him. That was just the kind of person he was.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

So TALL and handsome...., Seoung praised as he continues watching him. Those muscles....

Seoung then quickly returned to his senses. He hoped he hadn't been spotted and knew for certain that he was NOT done examining the intracacies of that maze of ink covered skin. Seoung knew one could get lost for hours just examining the wonders of that beautiful temple of art.

Seoung looked quickly from side to side in order to see if someone had caught him staring. So far as he could see nobody had. That was a good thing. It was only now that he remembered one of the reasons he tended to avoid these types of situations. Too many hot guys... To many over exposed bodies. Too much to look at and too many people who might catch him googling at the lovely intracacies of the male body. Seoung knew it was more dangerous elsewhere. Korea wasn't gay capital but it certainly wasn't Ohio or somewhere like that. But still... He could get in major trouble if he were thought to be gay. If he were thought to be gay, he could get bullied or something. And he was very much planning on closing that chapter of his life. It was a book that he had read and closed time and time again. It was time to set that book to rest.

Seoung looked about for the people he had met earlier but couldn't find them at all. Maybe he should just go try to find the snack bar or something while he was at it? He didn't know. To be honest he wasn't really that at home in social situations like these. Perhaps he would stay and wait a while. If they didn't show up any time soon, he would go then.

Seoung walked his way through the crowds til he found what he was looking for. Oh?... What was this?... Was that alcohol? Oh.... Seems they were getting sneaky up in here with bending the rules and whatnot. Seoung made sure to avoid such things and instead went for the snacks....

(Open for interaction)

Last edited:
[class name=heading] color:#E0C7CA; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
DANNY CHAI.
Mood: energetic
Tags: xpstitch xpstitch

Danny saw Seoung, he didn't talk to him. Well, yet that is. He looked around and he sighed as he pulled his phone out of his swim trunk pockets. He looked down at his phone and he swiped through Snapchat, and Instagram, all that good stuff. He was starting to get a little bored so he went to get a soda. He looked bored as hell as he did so, he picked a Sprite and he looked at Seoung. He decided to talk to him since he was near him now.
"Hey, I'm Danny." He said nicely. "And you are?" He said as he raised an eyebrow and he popped open the soda, and took a sip of it.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back