• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seoul International Athletics Academy -now closed

A lecto

Imagination is the only weapon against reality
ATHLET ACADEMY

Athletics | Swimming | Synchronised swimming |
Dance | Figure Skating | Gymnastics | International

Athletica Academy

Athletica Academy is a newly founded international school in Seoul, Korea. While the school might be new and yet has to leave its mark on the world of athletics and education the instructors, coaches and professors are among the best in their fields. The academy is now welcoming new athletic students from all of Asia to become professionals in their desired fields and enjoy a great education.

A few of the programs the academy has to offer:
Dance
Swimming
Synchronised swimming
Figure skating
Gymnastics
Track
-more-

So basically it would be an RP about the student's life on campus, in classes, at practice, competitions and since the school is new they won't have many sponsors and some programs will have to help raise money for their club by having various events, fundraisers, etc...

Romance and drama in the RP would be more than great since we all know the athletics world isn't exactly without drama hehe.

Spoilers ; )

So rivals, secret relationships, scandals, sports injuries, students getting competitive, dorm life drama, having hang out sessions in the dorms to try and smoothe things over with the different departments, celebrations... it's all what will keep the RP interesting but of course, those are just a few suggestions. (Also do keep it withing RPN's rules of course)

I would like the RP to have mainly Asian FC’s (face claims) but there can be one or two that arent to spice things up a bit. So yeah, let me know if you are interested in this idea of mine (also you can tag someone if you think they would be interested in this RP) and for questions feel free to PM me.

Also if anyone is interested in being a co-GM let me know.

LINKS:
Realistic/Modern - Athletica Academy CS
Realistic/Modern - Athletica Academy OOC

code by pasta pasta

Last edited:
Interested! Is the Academy limited to the listed programs? Because I've been thinking that my character will maybe be a surfer and fire performer.

Interested! Is the Academy limited to the listed programs? Because I've been thinking that my character will maybe be a surfer and fire performer.
Thanks for you interest!
I think that while those programs you listed sound cool they wouldn't fit well with the ones already listed. I would be okay with adding track and other athletics like that trough.

Thanks for you interest!
I think that while those programs you listed sound cool they wouldn't fit well with the ones already listed. I would be okay with adding track and other athletics like that trough.
Ah, ok. In this case, I am not interested. But thanks anyway!

ATHLET ACADEMY

Athletics | Swimming | Synchronised swimming |
Dance | Figure Skating | Gymnastics | International

Athletica Academy

Athletica Academy is a newly founded international school in Seoul, Korea. While the school might be new and yet has to leave its mark on the world of athletics and education the instructors, coaches and professors are among the best in their fields. The academy is now welcoming new athletic students from all of Asia to become professionals in their desired fields and enjoy a great education.

A few of the programs the academy has to offer:
Dance
Swimming
Synchronised swimming
Figure skating
Gymnastics

So basically it would be an RP about the student's life on campus, in classes, at practice, competitions and since the school is new they won't have many sponsors and some programs will have to help raise money for their club by having various events, fundraisers, etc...

Romance and drama in the RP would be more than great since we all know the athletics world isn't exactly without drama hehe.

Spoilers ; )

So rivals, secret relationships, scandals, sports injuries, students getting competitive, dorm life drama, having hang out sessions in the dorms to try and smoothe things over with the different departments, celebrations... it's all what will keep the RP interesting but of course, those are just a few suggestions. (Also do keep it withing RPN's rules of course)

I would like the RP to have mainly Asian FC’s (face claims) but there can be one or two that arent to spice things up a bit. So yeah, let me know if you are interested in this idea of mine (also you can tag someone if you think they would be interested in this RP) and for questions feel free to PM me.

Also if anyone is interested in being a co-GM let me know.

LINKS:
Realistic/Modern - Athletica Academy CS

code by pasta pasta

Interested---does the Academy offer hockey as a possible sport?

Im interested if its not too late!
Not too late at all :) I am thinking of accepting people even after it starts, its a school after all, there could be some late transfers xD anyway feel free to make a CS and in the OOC you can find a discord link in case you want to join there as well (its mostly for easier chit chat and I just made it) but you can also just use the OOC for questions.

hi!!!! I'm really, really new here, but I'd love to join this! I just have one question -- would it be all right if my character's nationality is american, as long as they are of asian ancestry?

Last edited:
XD Oh, for some reason part of the words are sightly cut off but I think I may be interested? XD

The code has hidden scrolls that's why you might not have seen all the text :) try scrolling it down.
Oh!! no, I saw all that I mean at the side the last few words on the right on each sentence didn't show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back