• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Athletica Academy OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

A lecto

Imagination is the only weapon against reality
Here you can ask anything you want to know about the RP or just talk.​

I'm done with my CS! Let me know if I need to change anything.

Also, if anyone's up for RS with my characters, feel free to tag me here or PM me. c:

hi! i’m interested in joining the rp but my cs will be up on sunday since i’m going to be busy the whole of saturday – sorry for any inconveniences. i absolutely love the characters so far! please send the discord link again.

Skita Skita

Hey, I think your and my characters should be friends. They BOTH enjoy taking risks when it comes to performances and I think they might both admire eachother for it.

madame moiselle madame moiselle

How would your character feel if a gay guy was crushing on him? Just trying to start up interesting plotlines. (A very FLAMBOYANT gay guy... Well... Flamboyant on the ice that is. Everywhere else he's just a shy little puppy of a guy)

jul jul

How does your character feel about flamboyant homos on ice lol? Idk they might either be friends or they might not interact at all lol.

Oh and by the way, in case anybody is offended by my use of that word, it was not intended as the offensive way to say it. I mean it in the best way possible. It was a reference to some jokes about Yuri!!! On ice. Just wanting to clear that up before anybody reports me or something.

Last edited:
madame moiselle madame moiselle

How would your character feel if a gay guy was crushing on him? Just trying to start up interesting plotlines. (A very FLAMBOYANT gay guy... Well... Flamboyant on the ice that is. Everywhere else he's just a shy little puppy of a guy)

I don't mind :) If you want, Gabriel could always act as a sort of 'protector', or maybe some sort of assurance (since he's big and strong) because I know Seong had been bullied as a kid assumingly for his sexuality, so he'd feel a lot safer around Gabriel.

Oh and by the way, in case anybody is offended by my use of that word, it was not intended as the offensive way to say it. I mean it in the best way possible. It was a reference to some jokes about Yui!!! On ice. Just wanting to clear that up before anybody reports me or something.

If anyone reported you for something as trivial as that then I'd say they'd be incredibly naive and oversensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back