• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Thirteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Hey, Cap'n? Did Oti want to put his two coppers in on this? If nothing else, like Kaerri pointed out with me face-to-face, Bria probably could use a hug right now. =)

Yeah, the wasted opportunity I was referring to was the question asked, as Kaerri kindly explained. I felt like saying it here OOC because by now it ought to be pretty obvious IC how Nivirea is feeling and what she's thinking.

And yes, she is indeed acting like she's of a Chaotic Neutral alignment. That's not to say she wouldn't normally agree to help someone, but if she had to choose between herself and someone else, especially under circumstances as dire as right now... Well, the only reason why she's passively going along with it, and not fighting the decision, is because she doesn't have the fight left in her. I'm afraid Loviatar's trickery has been particularly effective against Nivirea, from the moment they landed in her realm. If she hadn't been in this particular company, she likely wouldn't have made it out of the snow, and she definitely wouldn't stand a chance at freeing herself from the curse. I think that's obvious at this point.

She's probably figuring it out herself, which just demotivates her further. Coupled with the crushing thought that she will probably never be herself again, it's enough to make her feel hopeless.

Poor Nivirea :/ We'll get her fixed up sooner or later! (Hopefully sooner, of course.)

With one last thought, she asks, "Now that you don't need it, may I have my spellbook back?"

My dear, punny Sherwood... Maybe you want to read the second-to-last sentence in my post? That is, before another one of our fun-loving players in here asks you to do the same, but in their own way, if you get my meaning? Hee hee. =)

You mean you don't want to hear how Psychie or Wolf or Kaerri or Cap'n might put it if you didn't catch it? I know how you like it when Psychie teases you! =)

Well, I mean, we're all still here reading this. ;)

It's O.K., Psychie! He'll make up for it with all those funny puns he keeps putting up! =)

So, how does it feel to have one of Loviatar's curses down, Gang?

I was gonna post a Pikachu gif, because Pikachu makes everything better, but I really needed something with tears of joy for this one ^D^*rawrrrrrr*

A question for folks - are you ready for another combat or do you want more of the social and mental roleplaying we have currently been going with? Or something else?

Kaerri Kaerri Bump for Kaerri. If memory serves, she wanted Brendoran to use the enchanted scroll on SkySting. If anyone else feels like posting, even if it's just your character's feelings at present, please do so! Your character's thoughts may be clear to you, but if I could read minds, well, I'd probably be in a different line of work. =)

Stay healthy and have fun, Gang! =)

If I am not mistaken, the comment made by SkySting was that "any true believer of a god" could cast the spell. Luna is a worshiper of Boccob, so unless the scroll is strictly useable by a Divine caster, she should be able to cast the spell.

Correct, bud (and how I love it when players pay attention to the details!)! SkySting appears to believe that anyone who believes in a higher power can use that scroll. But, I'm not talking about ability, but desire.

I am referring to this quote:
He walked over and knelt next to Luna, ready to take the scroll within the chest once she had opened it.

I take that as if to say "Hey, I'll do it!"

Just checking. I don't want to steal Bren's thunder with the spell.

Personally, I like the idea of having a bit of a combat now that I have my character's normal self back to me. But I am also digging the roleplaying of everyone.

Personally, I like the idea of having a bit of a combat now that I have my character's normal self back to me. But I am also digging the roleplaying of everyone.
I agree with Sherwood. ^33^

Fricken’ alerts... yes, I’m happy to progress any which way the majority fancy. *clicks ‘Unwatch’ then ‘Watch’ AGAIN*

Captain Hesperus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back