• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Thirteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
One does not hold pizza. One eats pizza! *omnomnomnom*

I sits corrected (and now wants to nom a slice of pizza). =)

I am fine with the thought of having the scroll cast on Bria.

Hi *woof*

I apologize for my inactivity. Been away for a week, then upon coming back had to leave again for two days, then got signed up to work on a filming project - still ongoing, but at least it's a local thing. Internet's working. Bought and put together a desk yesterday. Still need to cleanup and reassemble my PC but I'll use the laptop until then. I just really didn't want to let another full week go by without checking in... *whine*

I'll get some posts in before I go to bed, promise *woof*

Heya Wolf! I've been seriously wondering about you for the past few days. I was considering contacting Jack to see if he knew how you were (since the last time you logged in was the 21st of August).

Thank you very much for checking in! Glad you have your laptop and internet! =)

While we have you, do you have a vote concerning the scroll and the curse?

Done *woof*

I know you were hoping to get a vote, but at this point I just felt like being true to what Nivirea would actually say. I don't disagree with Kaerri's reasoning, though.

Actually, as always, I just wanted a post that's true to the character. Because if you don't have that, what's the point of playing the character? =)

Thanks for posting! =)

Done *woof*

I know you were hoping to get a vote, but at this point I just felt like being true to what Nivirea would actually say. I don't disagree with Kaerri's reasoning, though.
To quote one of Dannigan's favorite bands, "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice." Bren wanted Nivirea's opinion more than her vote, despite what he asked; and that's what she gave him.

Glad to hear things are looking up for you!! It's not the same without our Wolf around.

I just have one thing to say...

"Wut da face??"

More to come here later, probably tomorrow, but until then... (read in-game yet?) SURPRIIIISE!

So, how does this work? Are we back at our higher level now, just in the different body?

I just work here (ask in-game?). And have no fear; the details are coming. =)

For the moment, I for one am just having fun RPing with Cap'n (it feels like it's been too long)! Plus, this is a really good scene! Thanks for the fun, Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back