• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Eighteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw! Damned headaches! Go away and leave our Jaydude already! Isn't the heat out there enough? *hoses down Europe with refreshing cool rain*

Real Life calls, but I hope to post within the next 24 hours. Stay healthy and happy, Gang! =)

Whew! Boy, was that fun to write! 8D

So how do you guys like my "shaking things up a bit," huh?

Hee hee hee!

Didn't have Alisa say much, because I didn't want to make any assumptions about how long Aldrin would be happy to silently lie in her arms after his fall.

Can we identify what species our sudden arrival is from, now that he's said that he's not a child?

Can we identify what species our sudden arrival is from, now that he's said that he's not a child?
How do you intend to do so? Tell us in-game!

Killfire loved it when I said this with a well-meaning smile. "You want it? Roleplay it!" =)

Maybe they do? But why handle it in an out of character thread? I'm in the mood to roleplay (I've... also done a vast amount of "OOC" explaining in Real Life these past few days and I need a break from that)!

In other words, if you guys and gals want someone to take a look, why not post it in-game? Answering what might be just the beginning of a bunch of similar questions in out-of-character chat seems to water down the fun. Know what I mean? =)

What's Kaerri Kaerri Rainshadow up to? I bet she's Shadowdancin'! =)

One Night Dancing GIF by Griff

I'll have something up soon(tm). >.> (Probably tomorrow.)

I almost posted that video myself! I got distracted and stuck with the GIF! That's so Shadowdancer, it's nuts!

Oreleth blinks in surprise. "Well, we seem to have one less giant to worry about. But this king giant sounds like he will be a handful if we have to fight him. Lets hope Kaerri has some success in her parlay with this king." I wonder if I made a mistake leaving Powerpaw on the outside of the cave. His martial skill would come in handy right about now. No sense in trying to second guess yourself, girl. You made your choice, now go forward and help the kobolds. The Wayward Wanderers will prevail here!
Go Oreleth! Well put!

Hey, Dann? Short question. What's my status in terms of spell slots? Do I have access to all of them at the moment? Just wondering because this certainly wasn't the usual kind of rest...

Silanon Silanon Aldrin has not used any of his Spell slots today as far as I'm concerned. =)

That is thoughtful of you to point out. Since there are many players that wouldn't have even have thought of it.

As for the bruise, he has taken one Hit Point of non-lethal damage. It will be gone before you know it.

Thanks for the clarification! Means that I'll actually have some support to offer, folks - after I've burned through my best heal spells to close that head wound, that is. I mean, it's non-lethal, gotta be careful with that...

Short note on the in-game offer: I can cast magical vestment up to 7 times (I'd prefer less than that to keep my options open), granting a +3 enhancement bonus to any armor, shield or clothing. Holds for 13 hours, so no rush to get into a fight after that. Anyone interested? It's quick to cast, so I'd be inclined to use it before Kaerri potentially needs help.

Short note on the in-game offer: I can cast magical vestment up to 7 times (I'd prefer less than that to keep my options open), granting a +3 enhancement bonus to any armor, shield or clothing. Holds for 13 hours, so no rush to get into a fight after that. Anyone interested? It's quick to cast, so I'd be inclined to use it before Kaerri potentially needs help.
I will gladly take you up on that offer. Thank you.

Hey, Dann - rule question: Would you say that mage armor can get enchanted with magic vestment?

Magic Vestment - Spells - Archives of Nethys: Pathfinder RPG Database

I'm asking because it's no traditional armor, but a force field. I'd say it can't be effected, personally.
Definitely not.

"You imbue a suit of armor or a shield with an enhancement bonus of +1 per four caster levels (maximum +5 at 20th level).

An outfit of regular clothing counts as armor that grants no AC bonus for the purpose of this spell."

That's pretty specific. =) If it were, I think that also leaves open a number of unfair options like "Magic Vestment + Ring of Force Shield" and the like.

Thought as much - that means that I can't really help Luna much, I believe, since different armor doesn't stack. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back