At Sea

[SIZE= 26px]JAD TZOKNILL[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]The hulking Titan grunted in confusion as he felt a pressure against his back, straining with his attempts to keep the ship in a stable position under the intense storm. It was growing increasingly difficult, however he had faith in these Immortals, it wouldn't be long now, he thought. His arms pulsated with a purple glow, producing more and more energy from his soul, being transferred from his clenched fists to the anchors surrounding the Gullinberst, barely stopping the ship's hull from collapsing inwards under the pressure of the waves and powerful winds. Lightning flashed and thunder boomed as the ship tilted further and further, until finally he felt some relief, it was when that girl, Acantha, finished off one of the creatures. It looks like the storm was an accumulation of all of their power, and now that one was gone, things should get easier. And they did, Jad grinned confidently, watching the Immortals take down the beasts in dramatic fashion, as he easily held the ship in place for them, as well as the numerous onlookers on the ship's deck. "Hah! What a show!" Jad finally shouted gleefully, smashing his hands together, finally able to release his hold on the gravity anchors. "I expected nothing less from you all, we of Clan Coldtusk offer thanks to you! Without your aid, this journey would've been impossible." This was true, the attacking Primals were nothing to scoff at, and the storm didn't exactly make things easy. If it was only up to he and Velud, things could've gotten messy, at the very least, the ship would've taken a lot more damage than it did today. Watching the storm dissipate, he realised it was already night as the skies cleared, revealing a night sky full of astonishing lights. The Aether crystals in the outworld, they were always a sight to see. But out here in the open ocean, it was so much more incredible than back home where the skies were constantly filled with thick clouds, obscuring the world above. "The first chapter of our journey will conclude tomorrow, my comrades. The Badlands await. For now, take this opportunity to regain your strength." Jad spoke and lowered his hands, allowing the main anchor (used to propel the ship at increased speeds) to dissipate back into his own soul, slowing down the ship to a more calming speed, so that those aboard could sleep peacefully.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px]Y o v e n    H o l u k ' t e k [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]The  hand  that  reaches  below[/SIZE]

Yoven had followed Koreen out onto the deck of the ship, where she silently observed the quick and violent battle. As the Immortals eagerly struck down the primals, and the storm crashed around them, the Huntress turned to face the stranger, an Immortal with that familiar creeping darkness within his soul. "Do you need to ask that?" She raised her eyebrows, before looking about the deck, it was very wide open, and there weren't any other Immortals nearby, but still, she felt uncomfortable speaking about Dark Matter, where the common Immortals could possibly hear her. "All you need to know, is that you have much to gain by speaking with me, and everything to lose if you don't. Take that as you will, hunter." She spoke with her coarse, raspy tone, and gave the man a sinister grin. Turning to head back below deck, she nonchalantly gestured for Koreen to follow her. The girl had already given the Immortals above deck quite a display, Yoven wasn't one to snap or display anger, though she couldn't help but have concern for their cover. The Huntress understood the thirst for souls, it was something she overcame with age and experience, however Koreen obviously had not yet. No matter, she had strength to offer, and self-control would come with time.

. @Destructus Kloud@Petroshka@Garuda@Oceo Frose@The Lord of Sunlight@Wickedkent@Seraph Darkfire@starlightredux @Payphone.@Antqionette@Cry U 945

Last edited by a moderator:

Marx

Scanning the deck, the young immortal's eyes lit as he found what he had been looking for. His face mask had been ripped from his face when he had jumped and now the various tubes just lay about uselessly. If he had still been wearing the mask, perhaps that drowning sensation would not have put such a strain on his soul as it now had. Shaking his head again and donning the headpiece, he took a deep breath and savoured the mixture of gases that entered his lungs, already feeling much better. But there was one more thing: his hat. It had fallen off too, so he reached down and picked it up, carefully placing it back upon his head again. Marx had also turned his weight down as well so that he didn't simply smash through the whole of the ship, thus sinking it. He didn't suppose the other immortals would take too kindly to it. Sweeping his gaze around once more, he decided to take in what had happened for a moment. The immortals with a strange energy were all talking with each other. Marx had never encountered a Hunter before so he had no idea what or why they existed and were different. He did however recognise the concentration of aether that came from the two immortals that were also conferring in secret. He had already gathered suspicions on the female one, but he hadn't seen the male yet. Did he also have a strangely specific base element that accompanied his soul? Marx frowned, if so the why didn't he also have that? All he got was a base element of earth and although that was powerful in itself, it deviated from the current trend he had been observing in sentinels. Was he a defect? Did they do something wrong back at... Back at... There was nothing to follow the 'back at' anymore. 

Taking another deep breath and sighing slightly as he felt his soul return to normal, Marx took steps to approach the captain of the ship, the large Titan who he assumed must have some form of gravitational manipulation, evident from the purple glow and the way he moved the ship seemingly with gestures. If he could harness this planets gravity, he would be a very dangerous opponent to fight. Now that the ship had calmed, Marx stopped short of the giant and called out to him, "Jad, I believe?" He bowed slightly and gave off a charming smile under the mask, which corresponded with his eyes, "I am Marx Terro, otherwise known as the Planet Hunter. It's a pleasure to join you on this journey." Although he wasn't particularly famous yet, many around the Golden Harbour may have heard of a bounty hunter that liked to take on contracts with impossibly large or strong targets like towering titans or ancient gargantuan primals. Needless to say, the few that knew him could definitely vouch for his ability to deliver what others would deem to be miracles, especially given his apparently small stature and reliance on the odd mask he always wore. 

@Rurnur @others

[SIZE= 14px]Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Letting out a deep breath, Jad backed up slowly and fell down into his throne with a loud thump. He calmly stroked his beard, taking a few moments to continue observing the celestial objects above. The light inside himself resonated with these mysterious entities. In this state of observing and embracing the power of Aether, Jad could instantly feel the difference between his own soul, and the one who approached him. Within this stranger's soul, the Aether shone more brightly than any Titan, Guardian or Primal he had encountered before. Raising his head slowly, Jad nodded at the boy. "An honour to have you aboard, Marx. Your strength is admirable, even as I struggled to keep my vessel afloat, your display of power was something to behold. I thank you for your valiant efforts." Jad lowered his head, closing his eyes to show his sincerity. This Immortal had earned as much of Jad's respect as anyone could in such a short amount of time. Lifting his head once again, he smiled at the Immortal, briefly observing him and the strange equipment he was in possession of. "The Clan will be more than happy to have you with us on this journey, consider the Gullinberst your home." Jad clenched his fist and held it up, grinning wildly. This was a gesture well-known by his crew, representative of respect and strength. @Destructus Kloud[/SIZE]

Raiden

All these Immortals had seen him fight and now it was his turn to be the observer. He used the pretense that his body is too heavily damaged to fight to avoid fighting. He simply "limped" around and watched as a primal seem to manipulate shadows. He watched another immortal seemingly pulled some ball and slingshot with something invisible followed by another immortal walk into something invisible which he connected together because the other immortal definitely rigged an invisible slingshot of some sort. But he couldn't conclude what it was as most answers he came up with didn't make sense. He turned to see Issan fire a giant blast of light at the Primal creature. It seemed with that the Primal was defeated and the ship returned to smooth sailing. Raiden took this as the perfect opportunity to head below deck to a private space somewhere.

Marx

Marx lifted his own fist in a half-hearted attempt at copying the gesture. Lowering it again, Marx turned and placed a hand on the nearby wooden railing, gazing off into the distance, "Yes. And keeping this ship as still one solid vessel is just as commendable." His eyes flicked to the side of the ship were a large bite mark had replaced part of the hull, but he made no comment on that. Maybe if he had moved faster, "Such a feat must require quite the power and concentration to maintain it." Marx turned his head to Jad slightly with a playful glint in the one eye that was visible from the angle, "I'm guessing its gravitational manipulation. It's to be expected, aside from control of the sea, I can conclude there to not be many other ways of safeguarding us in this way." The sentinel turned back to looking upon the dark horizon with his magnetising turquoise eyes seemingly illuminating his face. There were truly too many wonders to behold ahead of them, it would almost be a shame when Marx completed his mission. He discreetly glanced down at the little device in his hand that held three small red blips against what seemed like a map of Sol itself. The third red dot had been placed over the Golden Harbour, with the over two seemingly spread out wide over the continent. Marx already knew where the next dots would be placed. It was the main reason he was taking the Pilgrimage in the first place. Looking back up into the sea, he spoke to Jad once more, "What can we expect from the journey ahead? What manner of creatures and mystical lands approach us now?" So far, the sea creatures of this ocean had been more of a display for him than a proper battle. An example of what was to come. Of course, Marx hadn't been so quick to forget his near-death experience or the wound on his face that had made much progress to heal. But the serpents had been too easily defeated, of anything it hadn't been the ocean itself that had caused him more damage. Still, he had yet to complete this journey, for all he knew there was indeed an unbeatable opponent that would surely make just as worthy a match for him. Marx had yet to find such a being that could easily go toe to toe with him, but he suspected that there may be some already aboard the ship and he spoke. 

@Rurnur

Titulus

Primal of the Bubonem

Titulus was having a harder time than he would have thought breaking the Beast. He had figured it would only take a moment, but the Primal's soul and body were tougher than he had imagined. It was only after the immortal of strings Acantha took down the first head that he was able to complete his part. The oscillation had been steadily increasing during the fight and finally the Beast had reached its breaking point. The middle head's soul was shattered like glass and it's head matched. There was a sickening crunch and a loud boom that accompanied the shattering of the beasts skull. The shards flew in every direction dealing a little damage to the one remaining head and all but killing the middle head. 

With the storm subsiding Titulus circled the ship once before landing. " That was quite the performance Acantha well done." The Bubonem said as he landed beside her.

@Petroshka

@Rurnur 

Lowering his fist, Jad returned to relaxing in his throne, his head leaned back, watching the shimmering skies above. He gave a subtle smirk, his eyes glancing over to meet Marx's briefly. "That's right. The power of the planet, the power that controls the balance of this world and everyone in it. You must have keen senses, Immortal, for I can barely detect what form of energy you make use of, even after witnessing you in battle. At first glance, one would think you defeated the Primal using pure, physical strength!" Jad grinned and chuckled to himself. He was curious about this boy's power, and what he really was, but those questions didn't seem important to him right now. "I've only heard tales of the locations we are headed towards, never seen them myself. However, if the rumors hold true, the Badlands is a massive desert continent, where there is no rule, no law, just chaos. It's a battleground, you see, where Titans fight amongst eachother. There is no shortage of danger there, so they fight and fight, gaining strength and followers so that they may achieve victory in the many tournaments across Sol, i'm sure you know, we Titans live for battle." Jad looked over at his giant axe, jutting from the deck. He was no different, battle was something he yearned for, to swing his axe and feel the earth shatter beneath him. "We will not be staying long though, we're on a journey after all. But even so, there will surely be great enemies that stand in our way. Remember this, Immortal: me and you may share similar levels of strength, but that won't be the case, the further we travel across this planet. We'll encounter beings that are undeniably stronger than any of us here. Do not fear though, all we have to do is become stronger ourselves." @Destructus Kloud

Koreen Ta'ok

The female tilted her head at his name before seeing him drink a strange substance (Koreen doesn't understand many things) she moved closer to him and sniffed the flask in his clothes before taking it out and hopping back to Yoven. She sniffed it again before taking a big gulp, popping it from her lips the female licked them.

"Yoven.....Green!! Yoven GReEn! (Yoven, this tastes amazing! I'll keep it)" The girl exclaimed in an excited manner, despite having a straight face. Koreen hugged the flask obviously having liked the taste and locked it to her belt as if it were hers. Not that she thought this Abbas would disobey what she does. He seemed like a fun mouse toy for the cat to play with. That cat was Koreen. She nodded once her partner gestured to follow and took out her spear before starting to pet it then switching to her sword for the same treatment.

@Rurnur

@Cry U 945

Marx

Marx raised an eyebrow at Jad but said nothing as they both continued to stare into some great unknown. He slid the device into his pocket and stretched his neck to the side to make it a little less stiff, "Yes, physical strength... Well you wouldn't be wrong on that front, but I cannot lie, there is indeed much more to that than first appearances. It's my trade of art after all." A small smile touched his lips again. The burned cut across his face had mostly healed away by now. He was thankful that his body was less tangible than a mortal's, that it could easily be repaired by the aether that allowed it to manifest. However the problem was securing more aether to sustain that body, without it he'd most likely grow unstable and... Marx frowned, he couldn't remember. And what...? There was something more, more information that he couldn't quite recall. It was troubling, what was he missing? Shaking his head, he turned back to Jad and looked up at the goliath, "Ah, yes. So that's what they call that place. I remember briefly visiting it. It was certainly something less than pleasant." Marx smirked again under his mask as he remember his earliest memories of waking up in the Badlands without a clue of who or what he was. It was there he discovered his aptitude and intense liking for slaying those that seemed him weak, mainly targeting those arrogant titans that loved to boast of their own strength. And each time he would show them true strength... His eyes suddenly went back to looking at the Titan before him as he realised he had been remembering his many fights of the past that dated back a year ago, "Speaking of keen senses, could I ask you to humour me for a moment?" Without really waiting for an answer he continued, "There is much speculation as to the science and biological explanation to immortals. Many believe we live for as long as we continue to fight. Some think we are truly immortal, timeless in every aspect." Marx pulled off his hat and set it in the wooden railing behind him as he leaned on it, "Let us play a guessing game. If you win, I'll reveal to you the truth behind my strength. If you lose, you shall owe me a favour. A simple bet, as it were. The rules: you get one chance. The first answer you say will be the one you stick with. I'll be honest if you're correct." Behind the mask, the smile grew into a larger grin as his alluring eyes lit up. He had fought many a Titan, but conversing with one was certainly more than interesting, "There's only one thing you have to do." A hand swept through his locks of hair as the sea breeze caressed the back of his neck, "Guess my age. Accurate to the year, nothing more, nothing less. Do you accept?" It was an honest wager, just a little simple fun, and Marx knew that they would have to be relying on each other throughout this journey anyway. But it was definitely advantageous to have such a colossal combatant owing any kind of debt to him. He was fairly certain he would win anyway, the mask altered his voice into a distorted, almost robotic sound that would cover up his otherwise young-sounding voice. His height might give it away, but it wasn't unlikely that he was just short instead of young. And of course half of his face was actually covered by the mask anyway, so it would be difficult to discern his age via his looks, which his hair also did much to cover as it hung partially over his eyebrows now. Not to mention his obvious prowess and experience in combat, it was highly likely that although he appeared young, he was actually incredibly old, pandering to the age old belief of immortals living forever. Although he was a sentinel, and not much is currently known about that variation of immortal, so perhaps not. It was all a bit of a gamble on both their parts, the winner only gaining a small victory. Maybe it was just a gesture, perhaps it was a symbol? Either way, Marx was most certainly enjoying himself in the company of Jad the Titan. 

@Rurnur

~Astro Vashile~

Acantha's reaction made him smile. He then also looked at the battle.

"Yes, I also think this is a side effect from the experiment. I am after all the second one to survive this experiment, but I believe this will soon disappear after we are off this ship." He then stood up. The battle was finished, the serpents were gone. "The people occupying this planet are indeed strong, there are various things in here that there is none at our home. We have much to report. I will see you later." He then walked away. He noticed that the Immortal talking to the captain of the ship generates similar power as him and Acantha. 

'Strange' He thought. He will surely take note of that. He moved on and proceeded to stand at the bow of ship overlooking the ocean. There are barely no nature in their home planet, all machines and buildings. Technology took over.

@Petroshka

JAD TZOKNILL

Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps

The Titan leaned back against his throne and laughed loudly, smacking his hand against the chair's arm. He was surprised by how friendly the Immortal seemed, already willing to challenge Jad in such a way. "You must take me for fool to accept that! Did you come here to brag of your youthful appearance, as well as swindle my foolish soul out of a free favour? Hah!" Jad grinned back at the boy, his brow furrowed, watching him intently. "So, there must be something you want from me. I'm curious, boy, I won't refuse a favor from a temporary crewmate, though you best not consider me in your debt, remember that!" He smirked, before scratching his chin, and scrutinizing the Immortal's body. "Well, you have a smaller stature for an Immortal, one that I can only assume is a Guardian. Your strength is similar to mine, so you cannot be truly ancient, or you would have become stronger through more experience. Though, as a Guardian, naturally you would be active for all of your life, there is no time to 'grow up' as a Guardian, as far as i'm aware. You must have at least 30 years of experience." He raised his head after spending a moment thinking. Jad wasn't confident, but in the end he didn't mind carrying out favors for his comrades, no matter how secretive they were. @Destructus Kloud 

Leonral Groac was wandering the halls of the ship, avoiding deck. He didn't have much to do and wasn't all that interested in the people on board. At least for the moment that was. As he wandered he jumped a little when he heard a lough, booming laugh. He had been unfocused and not expecting it, he really needed to remember to keep his guard up. He headed toward the source of the laugh, and listened through the wall/door. He was interested in what was going on, but didn't want to interupt.

@Rurnur @Destructus Kloud (i hope you don,'t mind, wasn't sure what to do...)

Marx

Marx shrugged at Jad indifferently, "Perhaps, perhaps not. Maybe I'd ask for information on various Titan clans. Maybe I'd ask for services as a captain." Still leaning on the rail comfortably, the gleam of excitement returned in his eyes, "Or maybe I'd ask for a fight." After taking a moment to study giant man's face, he chuckled and closed his eyes, once again enjoying the cool sea breeze. Marx actually found that he quite enjoyed sailing, the way the floor beneath him rolled and swayed rhythmically was relaxing. At least, it was when it wasn't being tossed this way and that by giant sea serpent primals. Marx decided that he liked the fact that he could smell the salt in the air, it was sharp and refreshing , a much needed energiser from the fatigue of the fight that had just happened, "Guardian? I'm afraid not. I should probably at least say I am indeed one of those rare immortals to have been graced with the name 'sentinel' ever so kindly by the mortals of this world. We are somewhat of a mystery, but I'm sure that 'levitation' immortal would tell you all about it." A sly smirk sprung on his lips as he sent a teasing look at Jad, slightly mocking how secretive and formal the Acantha woman had been with their captain. It was to be expected of course, it wasn't unlikely for a sentinel, who would not have many kin or close allies on this planet by chance, to distrust those that they come across. That even went for those that also classified as immortal, but Marx didn't see it that way. Hunter, Demon, Guardian or Titan, if you had something to offer than he wanted a piece of it, to put it into more simple terms. Marx had decided that once he had made a name for himself, which he most certainly had, he would then begin amassing allies to aid him in his mission. Even if that mission left them fleeing for their lives in the end. He didn't notice the presence of another immortal nearby due to being so engrossed in his conversation with the Titan before him. Marx's smile faded as he looked up at the stars wistfully, "Well you're not wrong. I do seem to be quite experienced, definitely more so than my apparent physical age. But my physical strength would indicate that those years of experience would lead to a much greater magnitude of strength were I a Guardian - which I am not. So therefore, we can assume I was created in this way and that every detail about me has been specifically tailored to suit my needs indefinitely. This therefore means that speculating on any training I've done in my past would be an inaccurate reflection upon my otherwise unaffected abilities, thus proving that my technique and experience would indicate to me obtaining 30 years or more of age." Marx stopped and glanced back over at Jad to see if he was following, "But of course, I could be lying about all of that. Still, the choice is yours. There's no bet until you say an age." Marx was being mischevious with his words and he knew it. It was mean almost, being so skilled in manipulating the words added to his natural charm, he was truly a captivating conversationalist. But that didn't mean he meant to trick Jad in any way, he simply didn't want to make the challenge too easy for the Titan captain. 

@Rurnur @Kimona

Acantha nodded at Astro and looked over and where the conversaton was happening between the captain and the strange guardian. With the help of her strings she could hear every word they say, although quite unnecessary it was interesting. 

"I will have to run a few tests on you soon"

after she said that she dismissed him and decided to stick around on the deck although shed probably be able to listen from her quarters she wanted to see what was going on too. She also made it so the strings were extra free flowing and undetectable as possible naturally this would inhibit her ability to listen bitt she had made hat up by staying near and thus more strings to listen to.

@Wickedkent @Destructus Kloud @Rurnur @Kimona

JAD TZOKNILL

"Acceptable requests. I'd gladly oblige!" Jad grinned at the prospect of a fight, but perhaps not right now. One day soon though, he'd like to test his strength against one as confident as him. It had been a while since Jad had really pushed himself in a combat scenario, being the most powerful being in his community came with some downsides, one being that he was probably pretty damn rusty in a fight, a practice match even, not to mention a true battle where his life was on the line. Though of course, the only way to improve that was to push himself further than ever before, part of the reason he'd come on this journey. As the world Sentinel reached Jad's ears, his head reared back in surprise. "Sentinel, you say?" Jad was shocked, that word was only spoken by religious fanatics, a type of being he only thought to be legend. It was said that the Sentinels were the gods almighty, those who created Aether, and who watched over the world from the great fortress in the sky. For a moment, Jad didn't know what to think, his brow furrowed intensely at the comment about the other mysterious girl, Acantha. Could it be true? They were those "Sentinels"? "I've heard only rumors, but perhaps they were untrue. I must ask, you.. you "Sentinels", you don't know what lies within that fortress, do you?" Jad quickly regretted the question, shaking his head. Of course these people wouldn't know, they weren't gods. "Ah, just rumors, i'm sure." Jad dismissed the discussion. Wait, what were they speaking about? His age, wasn't it? The Titan was zoned out, after being taken aback from the revelation about Sentinels. Blinking a couple times, Jad snapped back to the conversation. "30 years? Eh? Was I correct?" He scratched his head, looking at Marx blankly. @Destructus Kloud

The Cuervoraid

Ship of the Blackwater Clan, returning to Gold Harbour

The Cuervoraid.jpg

On the other side of the sea, a strange ship slides smoothly across the ocean. With it, the ocean transforms into a thick, glistening, pitch black liquid. A foul-smelling substance constantly pours out from the back of the boat, staining the ocean with each movement. This is a special form of Titan ship, custom made to propel the ship at a constant speed with no physical labour required. It makes use of the constant energy flow within an Immortals soul, using it's Capain's unique energy to power the vessel. The ship is inhabited by the Blackwater Clan, a group of Titans who have made a name for themselves on the seas, raiding other ships and painting the sea black, so everyone would know they had been there. Now however, the vessel is in despair after a shameful defeat, at the hands of a much more powerful clan they encountered at the Badlands. The Blackwater clan intended to go on the pilgrimage, and complete it before anyone else. However, they now return to Gold Harbour, back to their usual raiding of other Titan clan's vessels. While they were defeated, the Blackwater clan is more than a match for any other Immortal who is just beginning their own pilgrimage. Right now, the Cuervoraid sets off from the coast of the Badlands, heading for a peculiar island in the middle of the sea, between the Badlands and Bellum.

Braeg'ereck Daltzim and Gurush Daltzim

Captains of the Cuervoraid, Twin leaders of the Blackwater Clan

Blackwater twins.jpg

Names: Braeg'ereck (left) and Gurush (right)

Race: Titans

Personality: Chaotic Neutral

Energy: Oil (Braeg) and Coal (Gurush)

Two monstrous figures stood aboard the vessel in the dead of night, their crewmates squabbled and fought, blaming one another for their defeat at the hands of that clan, the Badlands rogues, their name failed to imbed itself in the memory of either Braeg'ereck or Gurush. The captains themselves didn't attempt to place the blame on eachother however, they knew where their place was, right here on the ocean, they were the masters of the seas. "At dawn, we'll get ourselves a good ship. The naive fools will be waiting for us on these seas." Braeg'ereck spoke to his brother, his voice was deep and animalistic, like he was forcing out each word, only attempting to keep hold of his humanity. He was much larger than his brother, less skilled in combat, but more powerful when it came to energy usage. He was the main source of power, for keeping the boat running, making use of the ability to produce incalculable amounts of oil at a moments notice. "Mmm." Gurush only grunted in response. This was a frequent exchange between the two, Braeg would decide a plan of action, and Gurush would follow along with his brother, as long as Gurush was able to fight freely, he had no complaints. Soon after, Braeg'ereck inhaled and returned inside the ship, where he rested comfortably. Meanwhile, Gurush folded his legs and sat upon the ship's deck, closing his eyes. He would be the first to know when the sun rises, then, they would seek out a good fight, something to restore their spirits.

Marx

The boy grinned some more as the Titan started getting excited over the fact that he was a Sentinel. To say the least, being referred to as a god was hardly something he disliked being called and it was even serving to distract Jad so it was all the better. Marx frowned when he mentioned about the fortress in the sky but made no comment on it just yet, instead waiting for the large man to finish, "What can I say, great power comes with a great overestimation of my abilities. And then a great underestimation when they see me. Meh, I guess I'm just built to confuse people." Giving some thought into his own personal self and then some about the fortress in the sky, Marx's eyes gleamed in triumph as Jad gave his first and final guess as to what his age was. A knowing smile came back as he rolled his head back and closed his eyes so that he faced the sky, "Ahh, Jad. It was a valiant attempt but alas you are incorrect. I have indeed not been in existence for 30 years yet, well as far as I know, that is." His head straightened as he looked back at Jad, "I'll tell you the truth though, my appearance does reflect my true age despite my apparent infinite mortality. Here..." His hand rose to his face as he fiddled with the mask, pulling the contraption off of his face slowly to reveal his young features in its entirety. His beautiful sea green eyes matched his perfect skin and curly locks as the smile on his face remained, his full expression now complete with his other features to create an image of smooth confidence despite his age. The only blemishes on him were the scar lines that ran outwards from his mouth, similar to how one would draw a crude sun drawing but with the circle being his mouth, as well as more scarring running down his throat and disappearing past his clothing. Even his voice was childish, raising an octave or two as he spoke to Jad, although now it was slightly strained as he seemed to struggle to breath, "As you can see... This is an accurate representation... Of my physical youth." A tired grin stretched his smile a little more, "I suppose that means I win, my large friend..." He stated, donning the mask again as he clipped things in places and made sure it was on properly, taking a deep breath of relief now that the strain had been taken away. After Marx had composed himself, his gaze settled back on Jad, "A game well played, Jad, but to the victor go the spoils. I shall hold you to your favour for another time, perhaps when I am in peril, perhaps when I am simply bored. I cannot find myself thinking of a reason not to call on you." 

@Rurnur @Kimona @Petroshka

Leonral continued listening from the doorway. The conversation confused him as he had no background from the beginning, but oh well. It did not matter whether it made sense or not to him since it wasn't for him anyways. He continued listening though, he found the conversation interesting when he understood everything something meant, and even when he didn't it intrigued him. Yawning he grew bored of listening and just walked up onto deck. He disliked it because there were some many people here, but that was really the only reason. Though he saw no reason to stay off deck, there were fun conversations to listen to up here.

@Destructus Kloud @Rurnur

Acantha slowly placed her hand to her face to cover her expression of shock (that is what could be deciphered as shock as her smile was still there)when she heard the word. "sentinel" If he knew about them and is indeed one of them that means the kid was manufactured and not by her but my someone else. Acantha was in a fury of emotions, if he is to be believed he was made quite a time ago which would suggest that whoever or whatever made him would be more knowledgeable than her on Aether. Her eyes hard shifted toward the boy in a sharp glare, her hands mostly covering it up so no one can see. From what she can decipher from the boys words he might not be very knowledgeable nor understanding of why he was created, all what she can tell is that his words were crafty and hidden. She would have to inform the others to be wary about the boy, and send this information to the conglomerate to seek out who may have made him. Further more from what Jad had said it seemed Sentinels were a legend of a distant past, unusually similar origins with her and possibility the boy Fortresses in the sky may be starcraft or even planets. 

Acantha made a mental note to ask Jad about these legends later on, and continued to listen, however her attention had shifted toward the boy mostly. it did indeed seem that he was in fact powerful to a degree and his confidence only made her assume that although with him becoming all but exhausted after a short fight with the serpents may have revealed a weakness within him. He seemed to have run out of energy rather quickly and his attacks seem easily avoidable but Acantha knew better than to assume from observing one attack. Her life as it seems has gotten a lot more interesting, She'd have to monitor this "sentinel" much more closely. Removing her hand from her face Acantha's smile grew as she looked up into the stars and back down on him.

@Destructus Kloud @Rurnur @Kimona

JAD TZOKNILL

Jad smiled, watching as the boy removed the device from his face. He thought to himself, wondering if this was some kindof routine of his, a way of gaining favour with certain individuals. "Very well then, I'll wait on that favour of yours. I'm good for my word, you know." He said slowly, leaning forward with a wide grin. Jad would keep a close eye on this one, both with concern and intrigue. There was a great power within this Immortal, and he wasn't sure what exactly he intended to do with it. "But for now, I should take my leave. Even an Immortal benefits from a good night's rest. I'll see you tomorrow.. Sentinel." He smirked before lifting himself out of the massive throne, and instead made his way below deck into his private quarters. The Titan stretched his limbs before throwing his body onto an appropriately sized bed. Above deck, many of the clan members remained awake, keeping watch for possible threats, while the majority of others slept peacefully.

@Destructus Kloud

Y o v e n    H o l u k ' t e k

The  hand  that  reaches  below

Upon making herself comfortable in an empty room, deep in the confines of the Gullinberst, Yoven pondered her plans carefully. She needed a pawn, someone with strength to do the work for her, upon landing at the Badlands, but so far she hadn't been able to find anyone suitable. Of course, Koreen was powerful, but an assassin? She doubted it. The rogue hunters seemed uninterested, and she wasn't certain she could trust the other "allies" on the boat with her. 'Oh well.' She thought to herself, surely things would work out when they got there. For now, she relaxed and occasionally wandered the halls. Sleep didn't interest her, Yoven wasn't one to unecessarily expend energy, so she didn't need any specific period of time dedicated to restoring it. Maybe she could find a rogue hunter aboard, that she hadn't spoken to yet, but if not, there'd be no real loss. She would just wait until morning.

@Antqionette@Cry U 945

Auir was hunting below the ship Keeping most of the large serpents below while the others took care of the ones in the surface, underwater was a massive brawl between what could only be assumed as corrupted peoples of her own and her. when they seemed to be thinning out she pointed all of her heads in every direction and screamed, making them all disperse as they found her and the ship to be too much of a risk to be trifled with. Seeing another serpent about to move away above her she, being hungry shot upward swimming as fast as she could and clamping three of her jaws down each segment of the serpent and bursting out on the surface. Ripping the serpent into three parts still in her mouths she looked down on the ship whose crew seemed tired and many seemed to have gone inside. she spotted a child of some sort and a unusual woman, not caring for any of these she sensed a few fellow primal's within. 

She reached out to them with telepathic thought.

"Who are thee?" 

She noted that it was what most would consider night time so they may have been asleep, and she ignored the rest of the crew. 

@SleepyBuddha (sooorrrryy i didnt see that Titulus was talking to Acantha :c) @Seraph Darkfire @Destructus Kloud

After that happened, Issan went to a random place to rest and regain his form again. He didn't recovered at all from the excessive amount of energy that he used, but he had enough to be able to move even without his legs materialized. He decided to go below the deck and see if he could use more of his powers by himself as most of them came by the knowledge rush of the battles.

He then saw the big battle space that Jad mentioned before, he smiled and then materialized his golden and started to practice with it, giving thrusts and slashes to the thin air as he floated above the ground and his legs formed back. Issan smiled at the feeling of his legs again, he became driven by the euphoria and his energy started to emanate as a faint golden aura all over his body.

"Even if I can't manipulate myself as good as I want to. This feeling is just great, we love to feel alive." He changed the "I" for a "we" without even knowing, but deep down him his former lives were having the same feeling.

Abaddon (Abbas) Odium

Hunter of the Wicked, Drinker of Mead

Abbas was questioning a lot of things, but mostly his title. As the self-proclaimed "hunter of the wicked and Drinker of mead", he was failing in his duties miserably. He was completely sober, due to life having decided he'd not even be able to drown out his problems, and, worse, he was considering working with the enemy.

And that was where he found himself now, facing a heavy wooden door to a room that held his forseeable future. He'd not had to look for Yoven for long, as he could sense the malevolence emanating from her from across the ship. He'd initially wondered how the other immortals didn't notice it, but soon come to the conclusion he could sense it because he was a hunter. It was the only thing that made sense. A knock on the door and he was barging in a few seconds later, not exactly filled with patience at the moment. He wasn't sure when she'd said her name, in fact he didn't think she had, but Koreen had said it plenty of times for him to catch on. He'd also get his flask back, one way or another. It'd been his father's, so the value was more in the meaning than the mead... though the mead was very valuable as well. Pushing the unnecessary thoughts out of his head, he spoke,

"Excuse me, Yoven? I'm here to talk."

@Rurnur

Y o v e n    H o l u k ' t e k

The  hand  that  reaches  below

Leaning against a crate in a small storage room, Yoven was surprised to see the rogue hunter from earlier enter the room, apparently seeking her out himself. She raised her head slowly, and watched him for a moment. This man, there was potential, however it reeked of being unreliable, a drunk of all things. Who knows how this would turn out. "Greetings, hunter." She folded her arms and straightened herself out, moving over to stand in front of him. "As I mentioned earlier, The one below seeks faithful allies. Hunters willing to work underneath him. In exchange, you'll be a part of the most powerful organization on this planet, and of course, you'll no longer be potential prey for us.." She smiled, wondering what it'd take to convince this one. Would intimidation do it? Or did she just need to offer him a supply of liquor? "I'm here to make sure lone hunters like you don't end up meeting a terrible fate in the Badlands and beyond, just because you allied with the wrong group. You could be of great use to us, and us to you, i'm sure.." @Cry U 945

"Hmm?" Yin lifted his head from his resting position and looked around for the source of the voice before he realized that it was a mental call. All Primals, at least the ones without the proper vocal cords and mouth for it, spoke using their minds. It wasn't often that a Primal would make contact without at least being face to face. He stood up and headed outside "Greetings" he said looking towards Auir "I am Yin of the Yisal"

It was very interesting running into another serpent so soon, however this one seemed far more intelligent than the previous one. This was most likely a proper Primal, not one of the Wild ones.

"What brings your esteemed self to our lonely vessel at this time?" he asked.

@Petroshka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back