At Sea

[SIZE= 26px]JAD TZOKNILL[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps[/SIZE]

Jad looked curiously down at Acantha, noting her calm and intelligent air. Strange, he thought to himself, wasn't this woman from the outworld? The Titan wondered what kindof land she was used to, but he dared not pry further, she had already made it quite clear she wasn't exactly an open book. No matter though, she was part of the crew now, whether he knew any truth about her and her companions or not. "Indeed, perhaps one of the reasons we of Clan Coldtusk set sail from our homeland. I must ask, did you and your companions venture out with the same intentions? You wanted more, no?" Jad stroked his beard now, frowning slightly as he looked at the girl. @Petroshka

The Titan raised his hand in greeting as he was approached by a rather friendly Immortal, one who he recognized from just recently. "How goes it, Issan! Looking to improve yourself already? I respect your diligence! Just below deck, there is a large, open keep that the Clan often used to train, for duels and such. However, for an Immortal like yourself, you may wish to take to the deck, right here where there is plenty of open space. To truly let your power run free!" He smiled and clenched his fist in approval. "Besides, i'm sure us here will appreciate the show." He grinned widely, gesturing down the steps, where the deck opened up into a wide expanse, unlike a regular sized ship, the Gullinberst was built like a giant fortress. @Oceo Frose

Raiden followed Issan and arrived a little behind Issan in a burst of electricity, rather than flying he ran up the vertical and horizontal surfaces with speed. Though it was slower than flying so he arrived a little after Issan but in time to here the Titan Clan Leader explain where they could train. So it was either below deck in relative secrecy or on deck for all too see. Raiden didn't know about revealing his full power to the rest of the Immortals on this ship, he didn't quite trust too many of them. Some of them may become his enemies or may even be his enemy and he just doesn't know it yet. He left the decision to Issan however.

@Oceo Frose  @Rurnur

Gillan Lorke

Renegade Titan, hailing from the Islands of Vias

------------------------------------------------------

Gillan thought about Jad's words. Plans can always change, of course, but there was no reason currently to leave their company. "I am not sure how much help I can be, but I will do what I can." She smiled and gave a little nod. Her smile only curled higher at Velud's daydreaming. Many would argue that his was a romanticized view of the islands, but being a simple person herself, Gillan agreed with him completely. "It is very much worth the journey across the Badlands." She answered Jad, a certain gleam in her eye when speaking of her home.

Soon another woman approached, offering with her cold and steady voice a more.. down-to-earth view of the islands. Her point was fair, but far be it from Gillan to kill a good vibe. She only raised an eyebrow at the curious woman, the smile she gave her almost sympathetic. Soon they were joined by two guardians, and though their entrance was pretty to watch, Gillan suddenly realized that a captain probably had important things to discuss with these others. She gave Jad and Velud a pitying smile before taking her leave. Nothing could make her envy the sort of responsibilities they had to deal with; it was no wonder a "tropical vacation" was immediately appealing to them. Gillan moved a few yards away, still within sort-of-earshot if needed, but not in the way of anyone with important business with the captain. She leaned over the railing to admire the sea.

@Petroshka @The Lord of Sunlight @Rurnur @anyone else who wants to jump in @because I fell behind, oops

Last edited by a moderator:

Velud Simmin

Second-in-command Titan to Jad Tzoknil

--------------

Velud set his arms to his side as a rather...serious looking woman approached them. She had no expression on her face, and eerie vibe grew off of her. He raised an eyebrow at her entrance, but didn't say anything, letting Jad speak with her. Apparently this was just one of the passengers he had taken on. Though she made Velud uncomfortable, he would just have to avoid her gaze for the time being. She brought up the fact that they would just grow tired of the beach, and Velud shrugged.

"I suppose after a while it would lose its luster, but I don't plan on settling anytime soon. I want to see it all! Everything the world's have to offer! That's why I'm grateful that I was born and Immortal, since I've got all the time I need to see it! Haha!"

He spoke to her in his usual cheery tone, but he didn't keep her gaze for long; those cold eyes didn't sit well with him.

Not long after, two much smaller men approached, one by flying, while amusing to see, Velud thought was pretty unnecessary, and the other by running in with sparks of electricity. Right off the bat these two had revealed the type of energy they used, which didn't seem too wise to Velud. He had always kept his energy secret, so as not to let potential enemies take advantage if it. So, either these two were too trusting or they were confident they would win any skirmish they came across. Velud would have to keep an eye on them, for he was fairly certain Jad wouldn't. The first introduced himself as a Guardian, which Jad also seemed to know, and asked if there was any place to fight. Jad told them of the customary dueling area, but suggested that they use the deck, as it had more space. Velud decided to chime in here.

"But if you do decide to fight on the deck, try to keep your energy usage to a minimum. Even with Jad's powers, we won't be going anywhere with a broken boat, aye?"

He gave them a curt little nod as well, trying to insinuate that he didn't mean it in a bossy way. He was just trying to be cautious, and not have their journey come to an end much sooner than he anticipated.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Gillan slip away. Though Velud wanted to say something to her to let her rejoin the conversation, he knew not the words of which to use. Besides, she may just want a moment alone; living on the Islands her whole life might have just adjusted her to such, so he decided to just let her be.

The two options were fine with him, but then he saw the face of his comrade. Something was telling him that Raiden didn't liked the second option, but he was the one that wanted a training battle in the first place and besides it would be even more good if they could have a pretty good space to work with. Then an idea came out of the depths of his mind.

"Well, you seem to hate the second option. But I will give you three more options, just to make you feel comfortable.

The first is to fight only with our weapons, without any kind of energy techniques.

The second is to fight only with our fists and energy, no weapons allowed.

The third is a mix of both. Fight with both weapons and energy, but in a degraded state. Which means that we won't use our best techniques from both styles. " When he finished to talk, he flew to a site of the deck, then made three figures out of light.

One was two swords clashing, the second was a lighting and a blast colliding, and finally the last one was two swords imbued with energy.

"So, what you pick, Raiden?"

@Garuda

"What's going to happen in the Badlands?" He spoke, knowing that the answer held the fate of those aboard the ship. He didn't want to ask about her powers or the one below, because he thought time would tell him anyway. "Oh, by the way, what can I call you? We didn't have a proper introduction."

He moved his head to the side a bit, as he felt another presence he had missed, he crossed his arms "And, what are you going to do about the... other one."

He looked at her again, waiting for her answer.

@Rurnur

"Actually I have one more option." Raiden replied. He went close to Issan basically they where in whispering distance. "We'll go full out, on the deck but before we duel. In private, you must answer a few more questions of mine." Raiden whispered. He had some questions stemming from their conversation earlier when they first met, in order to him to put his own mind at ease he needs to have answers that make sense. Raiden did already somewhat reveal his energy running up here to Jad's throne area. 

@Oceo Frose

Acantha's smile grew as the Titan's seemed to be wary of her after her statement, a satisfactory response. It wasn't two more immortals showed up and started talking about duels and such did Acantha become less interested in the conversation and more into what they can do. Curious eyes shifted between all of them the titans were all decently sized meaning they'd be quite powerful and the eagerness of the guardians would mean they were confident in their powers as well. Acantha herself and the rest of her 'companions' were all really unsure however, they'd never been in a true battle yet outside from training simulations. She looked up at the sky wondering what everyone else is doing on sildor. 

@Rurnur @starlightredux  @Garuda @Oceo Frose @The Lord of Sunlight

[SIZE= 24px]Y o v e n    H o l u k ' t e k [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]The  hand  that  reaches  below[/SIZE]

Raising her head to meet the rogue's gaze, she looked at him curiously, wondering what kindof information he was truly looking for. "You can call me Yoven. Her? You don't need to worry about her, she's with us." Yoven grinned, shooting a glance over at Koreen, showing that she was in control of the situation. She wondered what her partner would get up to, hopefully nothing that would blow their cover. The cult members weren't exactly known for being secretive and subdued, and Koreen was no exception. She'd have to keep an eye on her, after dealing with this rogue. "Now, regarding what we're doing aboard this ship? We have business in the Badlands, that's all the information available to you right now, unless however.. you plan to ally with the one below. In that case, there are many different ways we can help eachother." The huntress turned back to face the rogue, waiting to see his final decision. If he refused, Yoven and Koreen would simply have to treat him as just another Immortal aboard this ship, and he would meet a fate like any other who become prey to the one below. On the other hand, if he decided to ally with them, the Huntress had a few ideas of how the Hunter could be put to use, and even prove his allegiance to them. @Payphone.@Antqionette

[SIZE= 26px]JAD TZOKNILL[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps[/SIZE]

Jad grinned over at Velud and scratched his chin. "Right you are, Velud! Immortality is truly a gift, one that we take for granted! 'Everything the world's have to offer'" Jad chuckled and repeated Velud's words. They echoed in his head, and the souls inside him called forth in agreement, Jad liked the sound of that. Experiencing everything there is. What a life that would be, and this was only the beginning of it all. After spending a moment contemplating Velud's speech, he raised his eyebrows upon detecting a change in atmosphere. The Titan laughed and elbowed Velud, placing his hand on the smaller Titan's shoulder and nudging him towards Gillan. "Go on, brother. She'd make for a great comrade amongst the ranks of our Clan, no?" He smacked his ally on the back and turned to face the girl, Acantha. Jad's expression changed as he leaned against the ship's railing, towering over her. He didn't say a word, but let the air between them settle, there was tension between them and the crew, he could feel it. But Jad sensed that they had no ill intentions, at least at this moment. @Petroshka@The Lord of Sunlight

Isaac turned away from Yoven and sighed, before looking at her with his arms crossed "Alright, I will ally with you, if what you say is true, I'll be very grateful with the one below, I don't care what I have to do" He turned away for a moment, before looking at her again "If I can be saved from my nightmare, I'll gladly help you and anyone allied with the one below, after all, I'd be very indebted with you" He wondered what was the objective of their "leader", or if they even had one, but what he knows is that this group isn't something to take lightly, because not only they have connections with powerful beings, but they also have a strong bloodlust and hatred, or that's what he believed.

@Rurnur@Antqionette

Yoven smirked with satisfaction, of course she couldn't fully trust the man, but it was a step in the right direction for her plans. "You made the right decision. We take care of our own, all who serve under the one below. You'll grow to understand our ways in time, I assure you." She walked closer to him, before raising her hand, signalling to Koreen that it was okay to approach, if she wanted to greet their new ally. "We have a mission to complete in the Badlands, our group wishes to claim that territory as our own. Would you be willing to help us achieve that goal? If so, then we'll offer you our protection, along with any.. information, you might seek." She spoke slowly, choosing her words carefully. The Huntress didn't want to reveal too much information immediately, she had to see what this rogue was capable of first. It was only the beginning of the voyage after all, they had a lot of time to plan things out.

@Antqionette@Payphone.

Koreen Ta'ok

Koreen looked over at her partner before nodding and jumping up. She used her spear as leverage and flew over to the two hunters before landing. She put her hand on the bony arm of Yoven and looked over at her. "Hunter....Yoven, Blue-green, One below, kill not, feeling blue?" She asked tilting her head.  (Translation: So Yoven, we have ourselves an ally for the one below? Looks like my blood lust, my want to kill must wait, what a shame) Sighing the huntress looked to the new hunter with a want to kill in her eyes despite her face claiming the opposite. It looks like she'll have to speak the ugly language that other find as a way of communication. "Hello, I am Koreen" She mumbled with a dark tone, not taking her hand away from Yoven''s arm.

@Rurnur @Payphone.

"Well, yeah we can answer them. Though it is quite unusual for me to speak before a fight." He said with a smirk, but didn't complained about it. That moment reminded him to the lessons that his masters had before every battle they had. Issan then made the weapons he was going to use appear, a pure gold sword on his left side along with a spear on his right side.

GildedSwordandSpear.png

"Ask your questions, then let me see what you got in battle. I know that you're in a type of important journey, just like all of us, but I may help you with it." He said without any complain, it was normal that people like them were in adventures as his masters told him.

@Garuda

Raiden smirked and then an aura of electricity pulsed around him then flew onto the wide open deck of the Titan ship. Raiden's weapon appeared in his hand in a bolt of electricity and then all his electricity seemed to vanish. Raiden replied "If its odd for you to answer questions before hand then why not during?" Raiden thought best to not hold up the duel and besides asking them where everyone could hear them would give away too much to the other immortals. Though Raiden may not be as good with his weapon he wondered if he possibly had the edge when it came to using their energies. Raiden was at least knowledgeable on the capabilities of his energy. Although beyond his knowing this likely has to do with the souls that compose him being from an intelligent and advanced human society.

@Oceo Frose

"Yes, I will help you" He said without thinking any further, he noticed the arrival of the other huntsman, and her rather weird and flashy arrival, he didn't understand anything she first said, although he didn't put too much thought into it, after all, they were in the same group now. He examined her cautiously, noticing the contradiction between her eyes and her face, showing different emotions and thoughts, "I'm Isaac..." he said calmly, as always "If you're interested, I can answer some questions that you have, after all, I've already asked you everything I needed to know, for now, and I'm nothing but an acquaintance, if not a stranger, to you."

@Rurnur@Antqionette

Yoven smiled warmly at her companion, and nodded slowly, however, she gave a cold look towards their new ally, suggesting to Koreen that he couldn't be totally trusted yet, and he most likely wouldn't trust them either. "Well, there are few pieces of information that would be useful, when including you in our future plans. But first, it's good to have you working with us, Issac." With that, she nodded and gave a welcoming smile, baring the fangs of her skeletal face. "Now, it'd be helpful to know what you're capable of, as a Huntsman. Most importantly, the energy within your soul. What are it's advantages? We're both very curious about your strengths." She said in a curious tone, before glancing down at Koreen for approval. "When we get to the badlands, we'll need strength. But alongside that, we require cunning. If someone were able to.. persuade.. some of the Immortals aboard this ship, into assisting us, that would be extremely valuable." Yoven extended the claw on her finger, further emphasizing her control over bones. "I can't say much more, but I will say that we need an assassin." @Payphone.@Antqionette

Koreen Ta'ok

The girl noted the cold look her partner threw their new ally. He isn't to be trusted yet and she understood that. Her arm intertwined with Yoven's arm as her other hand rested on it. It was a telling of comfort and slight uneasiness of the newcomer. Fire and ice at the same time flashed through her eyes as they flickered with what she tried to make a warming welcome gaze. Though the straight facial features didn't help with that. "Very green, Curious. Yoven talk ugly.....beautiful language to me. Strong red, soul fire (I am utmost curious indeed. Yoven be a dear and translate my beautiful tongue into the ugly communication you must use for this huntsman to understand)" She told her boney companion before looking into the eyes with this Issac. Koreen grinned insanely at what Yoven was applying and clapped quietly to show her excitement for the whole thing. "Approve. Koreen very yellow. Unable, loud big orange, Issac capable? (I am very excited for what's to come. I am unable to do what Yoven requests because of my loud nature and these creatures poor understanding of me. So Issac as I said I'm curious of the skills you possess as huntsmen?)" She asked while tilting her head and twiddling her fingers together.

@Payphone. @Rurnur

Abaddon (Abbas) Odium

Hunter of the Wicked, Drinker of Mead

Abbas walked along the railing of the ship, bottle in hand, trying to ignore the ship's swaying. He'd been born on land, damnit, not in the waters of the sea. Soon though, he'd be in the Badlands again, on Kor'ah's tail once more. The first hunter he'd be going after willingly. Abbas didn't exactly want to challenge him, but he knew he'd have to face stronger opponents sooner or later. Kor'ah had wiped multiple villages as of late, and needed to be put down before he got too strong, else Abbas wouldn't be able to handle him. Abbas broke himself from his thoughts briefly to sip once more at the honeyed mead in his hand. Immortals possessed a resistance to alchohol, but drink enough and anybody could get tipsy, Abbas's flushed cheeks evidence of the fact. Abbas caught sight of three figures in his path, all immortals. And, as he drew closer, sensing the darkness on them, all hunters. They were all strong, but the one in the middle, that seemed to be relaying something from one of her companions to the next, oozed power. Abbas sobered up immediately as he passed, and walked quickly to avoid getting noticed. He wanted to fight stronger opponents, yes, but not that strong. The power seemed to bleed from her, almost choking him as he passed by. He moved swiftly passed them, hoping to be unnoticed. @Antqionette @Rurnur @Payphone.

Issan Guardi

The Novice Guardian

Issan was excited, it was his first battle with another immortal. Then he felt it, a rush going through all his body, his soul was pumping out the knowledge of both, the warriors, leaders and priests alike through his body. It was an indescribable sensation, when all the memories of the deceased people just go to your mind so naturally that you would say that you did that long time age, but as an immortal, he did that long time ago, but just a fraction of him.

A ray of direct sun light was visible right on him, giving a look like if he was a kind of saint or holy warrior and almost creating a halo above his head. The black haired guy just smirked and decided to let his hair flow again, taking off the cloth he used to tie up his hair and throwing it away.

"Well, as you suggested the idea. We will give you the first move." He said his eyes shining even more than before. Then spun both weapons to strike a stance, with his both feet separated, he tip of the Lance and the sword both pointing forward.

Raiden didn't waste time using solely his enhanced immortal agility he leapt side to side as he dashed at Issan to not give away which side he was going to. Raiden then feinted to Issan's sword side but not within range of his sword. This was to force any number of actions which would put Raiden at an advantage. He was mostly trying to get Issan to twist and strike with spear. Just as advantageous would be if Issan squared up his stance then jabbed with the spear forward. Both would provide windows of opportunity to strike at different places. Though if Issan squares up he would only be able to attack Issan's leg. Though Raiden was ready to back off if Issan takes a different course of action from the two he predicted.

@Oceo Frose

Velud Simmin

Second-in-command Titan to Jad Tzoknil

------------

Velud looked up to Jad with a raised eyebrow, then looked over to Gillan once again. 'Member of the clan'? Did Jad expect him to...court this woman? Yeah, that's a laugh. Yes, she was certainly attractive, that much he could admit, but he didn't know how to flirt or anything like that. He turned to Jad and began to protest, but it was interrupted by Jad patting him on the back, with probably more force than he intended. Velud was practically shoved forward into the railing right next to Gillan, with a yelp that was probably not that masculine. Quickly, he stood back up with an awkward cough and did his best to look cool, and spoke to her in the smoothest tone he could muster.

[SIZE= 18px]"Hey. You, uhm..come here often?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]He mentally slapped himself after saying that, then cleared his throat again as he shifted and stared out at the ocean with her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]"W-what I mean is, do you often slink out of conversations like that? It was just getting to the good parts. And I haven't even heard your view of the Islands yet. Surely a native can give me a better view on it than my books can?"[/SIZE]

Issan Guardi

The Novice Guardian

Issan foresaw what Raiden was going to do, then the memory of that type of situation came to his mind. The woman was an expert when it came to acrobatics, so it was the best option to do. Then on his mind, the image of the woman talking to him came instantly.

'Issan, you as an immortal have a great arsenal of acrobatics tactics to evade the tricky strategies from the enemy, just believe in yourself.' The woman said with a big grin.

The black haired man nodded quickly and made a backflip to break the scheme of fighting of his partner, then he linked with another of his lives, a great lancer. Issan just smiled as he spun the spear and threw it as a spinning wheel right at Raiden, but with an almost invisible light wire attached at it.

'Raiden is quick at his feet, but the weakness of the faster opponents is that they are very open when it comes to an attack and can't fight against a tricky ranged fighter, just like me.' He said on his mind, the smile of his face disappeared be replaced with a neutral face, it was the best to not know what he was going to do.

Gillan was broken from her reverie as someone yelped, followed by stumbling footsteps. She turned her head quickly, expecting someone to haven fallen, only to be greeted once more by Velud. She laughed lightly at his approach, closing her eyes and turning back towards the ocean as he spoke. "I.. try not to linger where I am not needed." She shrugged leisurely. "Soo, the answer would be yes." She gave a little smile, lacing her fingers together and resting her chin on her knuckles as she looked at him. It wasn't often she found someone to just talk with, not around here at least. Though she was happy to hear his questions, she couldn't resist being a little cheeky where she saw the chance. "-and what if the books were written by natives?" She asked innocently, raising an eyebrow at him.

Raiden was surprised and puzzeled by his opponents actions, not so much by the backflip but the nod before it. What is he nodding at? Raiden jumped high into the air as the spear came spinning right at him. Don't think I can out skill him but maybe....... An aura of electricity appeared around Raiden as he flew in the air and sent a few blasts of electricity at Issan. Then Raiden ran his finger along the edge of his sword which began to glow blue as he infused his energy into the weapon. One could almost feel the high frequency waves and powerful current coursing through the blade making it sharper and sharper. From the air he flew towards Issan attempting to close the distance and engage him in close quarters combat.

@Oceo Frose

Issan Guardi

The Novice Guardian

'He's trying to put a long range strategy on me, but I can always change my weaponry.' He thought and with a flick of his hand, he made the spear intercepted the electric charges.

It was more than obvious that Raiden was trying his best, but he was also showing the best that he could give in battle. 'In a ship with unknown people, it is way better to control your power, that's how a true warrior fights as you don't know when you could be safe or when it isn't.' another voice on his head said that, it was useful to have all this knowledge for himself as it gives him a wide variety of strategies to choose from.

Issan made the sword change into another golden one, but this one had blue gemstones around the hilt. Then he charged it with energy and slashed the air, making a light blast which increased in size with the sunlight.

'Use the light as your ally, you're the bridge between the intangible light and the physical world, so use it in your advantage.' another woman, this one was actually a child, but it seemed to be a powerful priest when it was alive.

"Got it." He shouted with a small smirk and then he manipulated the light wave with the sword, slashed through it and shattered it to make golden light needles and with a wave of the sword, they were thrown at Raiden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back