At Sea

Isaac was sitting alone in someone's room. He didn't know who was the room's owner, he got there in a hurry, and through the window. When he was near the titan, he began to feel his hunger as he started to lose his mind again, he had to go back to the ship, since it wouldn't be desirable if someone found him in a broken state. Once he calmed down, he began thinking about his own strenghts, and thought of using some items he "asked" a blacksmith to make. They were two bullets, while one was normal, the other had been shaped specially, to ensure that it would spin when launched at high speeds, making it drill through some materials, he already thought of how to use them, but he only had two. Meaning he couldn't afford to lose one.

He held them in front of him, watching them, as he thought if his idea would work, and when would be the time he'd have to use them.

@Antqionette

Vespar had been watching the most recent events fold out in silence, the two "leaders" of the enemy ship seemed to be defeated. She was surprised after all the conflict someone wouldn't just end troublesome beings, she shrugged her large shoulders and sat on the deck with a small thud. She flicked an ear behind her when she heard another immortal approach, a serpentine- like Primal Vespar thought she had saw earlier. In response to the other beast's question Vespar nodded her head towards the others, "Watching," she replied, before looking up at the Primal and blinking slowly. She hadn't seen a beast like this one before, Vespar quickly found herself staring and turned back to the other immortals still on-deck. "Strange that they dont just kill those bothersome Titans, is it not?" She growled lowly. 

@Petroshka

Osamu Redd

Osamu was sound  asleep, when he heard a faint voice, then felt a nudge on the sacks he was sleeping on. He opened his eyes and glared at Yoven as she spoke. He was contemplating in whether or not he should blast the old *itch of a hag with  black fire. He didn't like being woken up even though it was in one of the most calmly ways possible. After a couple of seconds of silence and just glaring at her, he decides against it and starts standing up. He leans up against the frame of the ship and cross his arms, yawning. "Ima be honest with you, I didn't hear one damn phrase that came out that old bony mouth of yours. I hope it was about me finally being able to lay waste to all these tasteful immortals aboard this ship. I'll really love to *uck some sh*t up right now, and bite into some delicious souls." Osamu grins from ear to ear revealing his razor sharp teeth. @Rurnur

Last edited by a moderator:

Y o v e n    H o l u k ' t e k

The  hand  that  reaches  below

The Huntress sighed deeply and tapped her bony claws against her face. This one really was a wild beast, she should've known better, accepting someone like this for a complex assignment. "That's exactly what I was worried about.. keep in mind the difference between yourself, and any old rogue hunter out there, waiting to be cannibalised by our cult. That is; you follow orders." She stepped forward, folding her arms and tilting her head, silently observing him for a moment. He reminded her of someone, which wasn't exactly ideal in this situation. "Believe it or not, the few cult members we have aboard this ship aren't enough to eliminate our targets. We need this clan, for now, at least." She looked up and around, making sure no energies were nearby, listening in. It was risky talking about this at all, but it was important to get the general idea into the head of this one in particular. "They're not your prey. Once we get to the Badlands, that much should be obvious to you. There's something going on there, that's gonna be real harmful to the Cult, if we don't take care of it nice and quick. Understand?" @The Elder

Last edited by a moderator:
Auir turned her head to the group of titans, the former crew and the pirates that they had recently fought she didn't understand what was happening however she respected it either way. "Different peoples of a different birth act differently than you and i" She telepathically said to the other primal. Auir herself had once been a heavy critic of the cultures of the people she had met through out her own personal adventures but soon she had given up and decided to learn why they acted the way they did. There is almost always a good reason for how a culture worked and the titan culture wasn't very complex nor hard to understand. They were warriors, and they acted with honor, even when some don't. @catspit

Issan Guardi

The Novice Guardian

Issan nodded to the other Guardian and then signed, feeling a little dizzy for using a lot of his energy. If he continued like that he could even disappear and release all the souls inside of him, he didn't wanted to die, not yet. The light Guardian smiled a little melancholic about the concept of death that his race had, he needed to be more careful using his energy.

"Anyway, I'll rest. It would be the best as I am exhausted." He said as he walked to the stairs to go to rest.

"Very good, quite powerful" Alex said calmly as he brought his own weapon, his spear upwards to meet the axe. It was a very leisurely made defense however and it could't stand up against Jad's abilities. Alex was promptly pummeled by the Titan. Of course, after he'd been slammed to the ground, he slowly dissolved into a mass of gravity energy. If one looked close enough, it could be seen that Alex had been made up of very small spears similar to his full sized one.

"Your strength is of no doubt, however, Gravity isn't just to attack you know, there are many methods of battle and sometimes straight on attacking won't work" in the beginning, Alex had been quite weak and had to use various methods to take down much stronger opponents.

"I do appreciate your distraction technique" he suddenly rushed towards Jad and struck towards his stomach with his spear. Gravity energy pulsed from the very tip, drawing his opponent towards the tip. A Spear was meant to pierce through the enemy like an arrow, with the power of gravity, an enemy could not only be run through, but their insides would be twisted about as the spear passed through.

However, this was a distraction as well. As the point of the spear rushed towards Jad's stomach, shortly before it reached him, a second spear grew out of the first, pointing down towards the ground. When the tip of the second spear hit the ground, a gravity well was created, pushing upwards. Either the enemy was pierced, or they were sent upwards. Possibly, they were pierced and thrown upwards. Feints worked best when interposed into an actual attack.

Naturally, of course, Alex held back. His full power would most likely destroy the ship and Jad, along with everyone on it.

@Rurnur

(Sorry for the delay, I wasn't sure how I wanted Alex to fight. In the last roleplay he was a brawler, pummeling with as much as he can, I want him to be a bit more brainy for this :P))

JAD TZOKNILL
Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps
The captain grinned wildly as his combo went off flawlessly, happy to have the chance to show off his strength to a being with such great power. However, as he expected, now it was his turn to have a taste of his opponent's energy; as the Guardian dashed towards him, he lurched backwards instinctively, falling into the trap set up for the reckless Titan. His initial dodge was enough to evade the powerful weapon, but he was helpless to escape the massive gravitational force that sent him flying. "Ah! What a power!" Jad said through gritted teeth, attempting to regain his balance in mid-air by forming spheres of gravity around his feet, eventually coming to a stop and floating back down to the ship's deck. "You don't want to embarass me too much, in front of my crew, do you?" He chuckled and extended his arm to Alex. "Won't you accompany us to the Badlands? Your strength would be invaluable, there's no doubt." He grinned at him, before quickly pulling his arm back, already knowing the answer; Jad turned around and returned to his seat atop the Gullinberst. "Your assistance was appreciated, strong one. But we have no time to waste on this journey, we have a destination to reach by the end of this day." With that, Jad shouted orders to his crew, who immediately began preparing the ship to continue it's voyage, setting sail to the Badlands, the great continent that lay just over the horizon. Turning his gaze back to Alex as the ship began to move. "Remember the name, won't you? Clan Coldtusk. We ought to meet again at the games, don't you think?" Jad smiled briefly before turning his attention back to his crew. Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire

-The Gullinberst sets sail for the Badlands-

Kloudy Kloudy Petroshka Petroshka St. Boethius St. Boethius @Garuda Idea Idea Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Eldarkon Eldarkon Morgrim Morgrim catspit catspit Cry U 945 Cry U 945 Antqionette Antqionette starlightredux starlightredux Kimona Kimona @The Lord of Sunlight Oceo Frose Oceo Frose Kent Kent Payphone. Payphone.

(The ship is heading to the Badlands now, the previous story arc has ended so you're free to do whatever)​

Last edited:
Demeter
The fearless Serpent
Lighted by the sun that still stood low on the red sky, a woman in amber armor was crouching on top of the wooden ship's railing, watching the short fight happening at the deck intently. After a journey, that could only be measured in battles that she has won and civilizations that she had met, the Officer was finally standing before the man that she has sought for thoroughly across the known universe. The desire to avenge her fallen Captain gave her the strength to keep on going, to keep on living when all the odds were against her and to never step away from the fight no matter how ferocious it was, and there she was. Her armor was covered in cuts and indents, her resolve unfaltering and strong as ever, and yet… the Officer didn't attack Alexander. Gabriel never backed down once she was in a fight, but this one she was bound to loose, and that was why she didn't plan on initiating it anytime sooner. She only needed to close her eyes for a brief moment to sense that the Guardian was far stronger than her, experience and sheer strength wise.

Demeter stepped down on the deck, her scythe in its holster on her back as she approached the two gravity wielders, looking at both of them with undeniable respect. Alexander earned it a long time ago, letting her Captain die a honorable death and aiding her in a fight against the greater enemy, and the Titan, that was undoubtedly the captain of the ship, did as well while facing off against the pirates and offering them mercy upon their defeat. "Good morning," a salute from the Sentinel was what usually followed this phrase, and that was no exception this time, saluting the two with her right hand. The woman with amber eyes was always going to be a soldier at heart, no matter how much time it passed. Her look moved to Alexander, before having to rise her chin up to look at the Titan in the eyes as well with a smile. "My name is Demeter and I was awestruck by what your crew is capable of." She lowered her hand from her forehead. "May I please join you wherever you are headed to?" The Sentinel asked, missing having subordinates to grow stronger with and rely on.

Rurnur Rurnur Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire

Last edited:
Acantha was about to call it a night until she felt a rather familiar energy signature land on the deck of the ship, this caused her to glance up with curiosity. She couldnt tell what it was as it had been a long time since she had felt anything like it. A time long ago where she'd forgotten most of what her past was, She was always a forward thinker, never the one to really reminisce about the past. She shrugged the feeling away as an anomaly, Having not slept for a while could be making her feel this way although she wasnt sure if that was possible having her a sentinel. (rushed post also retcon cause i was under the impression that this was a prequel XD)

Y o v e n H o l u k ' t e k

The hand that reaches below

The Huntress sighed deeply and tapped her bony claws against her face. This one really was a wild beast, she should've known better, accepting someone like this for a complex assignment. "That's exactly what I was worried about.. keep in mind the difference between yourself, and any old rogue hunter out there, waiting to be cannibalised by our cult. That is; you follow orders." She stepped forward, folding her arms and tilting her head, silently observing him for a moment. He reminded her of someone, which wasn't exactly ideal in this situation. "Believe it or not, the few cult members we have aboard this ship aren't enough to eliminate our targets. We need this clan, for now, at least." She looked up and around, making sure no energies were nearby, listening in. It was risky talking about this at all, but it was important to get the general idea into the head of this one in particular. "They're not your prey. Once we get to the Badlands, that much should be obvious to you. There's something going on there, that's gonna be real harmful to the Cult, if we don't take care of it nice and quick. Understand?" @The Elder

Osamu Redd
As soon as the conversation between him and the old hag started, Osamu was already tired of it. He forced himself to continue listening. He was a little disappointed about not being able to attack anyone on this vessel, but when they reach the Bad Lands it's all free game for him, basically like an all you can eat buffet. He steps off the frame of the ship, walking towards Yoven. He stood beside her and turned his head slightly to face her. Yeah I understand you old hag. I'll try my best to act like a good obedient worthless child until we reach the Bad Lands. Then I'll take care of whatever the hell is harmful to the cult, while also feeding on the meaty mortals. Deal?? Deal. Osamu then turned back towards his corner and plopped down on his pile of sacks. By the way, how long until we reach the Bad Lands??

Y o v e n H o l u k ' t e k
The hand that reaches below
The conversation went just as poorly as Yoven expected, she'd most likely need to do all of the work herself when it came down to it, a bloodthirsty kid who thinks he can take on anyone isn't gonna be any help for an assassination-style mission. The Huntress scoffed and turned away from him, moving to head out the door, before she turned her head to face him once more, and smiled mockingly. "Just don't go off on your own, boy. You'll find yourself becoming the meal if this 'Old Hag' isn't there to watch over you. Remember that, and everything will turn out just fine." With that, she chuckled softly and slipped out of the room. "You won't have time for another nap, prepare yourself." Yoven called out as she headed up the stairs, emerging on the shipdeck, watching as the massive shape revealed itself on the horizon.

The Elder The Elder

JAD TZOKNILL
Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps

Jad nodded in greeting to the newcomer, an Immortal he didn't recall seeing aboard the ship before. "Of course, the Clan welcomes all, and if the warnings from those two run true, we'll need all the strength we can get to make it through the Badlands safely." He smiled, before standing up the face his crew and the other travellers. "In fact, that goes for all of you. The Badlands may be more dangerous than what was to be initially believed, meaning, if you want the best chance at survival, it'll be sticking together with the Clan. I won't stop you from going off on your own, but there's strength in numbers. I don't want to see anyone getting killed." He shouted aloud, making sure everyone aboard could hear his warning, before sitting back down. "Good to have you with us, Demeter. I'm sure you're aware, but you can call me Jad."

Gabriel Leko Gabriel Leko

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back