At Sea

Acantha was daydreaming about home until she felt the air had suddenly stopped, she looked down slowly only to see Jad looking at her. "i don't suppose you intend on standing there for long?" She said in a light-hearted manner then walked over to the railing to lean on it. Turning around to watch the duel she watched closely to how they fought while keeping an ear on the titan. "They seen to be capable fighters no?"

@Rurnur

Last edited by a moderator:

[SIZE= 26px]JAD TZOKNILL[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps[/SIZE]

Jad's eyes had focused on the fight beginning between the two guardians, enamoured by the flashes of both pure light and electricity. He smirked casually, glancing down at the girl before returning his gaze to the fight. "Indeed. Guardians are a lively bunch, from my experience, and these two are no different. You and your companions on the other hand, seem to be of a different breed." His face showed no emotion as he observed the Guardians use of energy. "Though i'm sure you wouldn't decieve us with ill intentions. There is much about the Guardian race we Titans don't know." He folded his massive arms across his chest, leaning back against the railing, his hair flowing back in the roaring wind. "Now that I think about it, your ability is rather unique, isn't it? In fact, it sounds like my ability, except without any restrictions. I suppose you were dealt a more effective hand, no?" He looked down at her curiously, wondering about what the extent of her strength truly was. @Petroshka

[SIZE= 26px]Velud Simmin[/SIZE]

Second-in-command Titan to Jad Tzoknil

-------------

Velud did his best to seem as cool as possible leaning against the railing; as cool as a ten foot, green skinned, half board Titan could look anyway. Her responses were light and playful, not exactly what Velud was expecting. When she asked him what if the books were written by natives of the Islands, Velud gave her a big smile.

"Then that would be even better! I do realize that sometimes they...romanticize certain places to make it more attractive to outsiders, but in this case, if a native did write it, then I'd say I'm in for one heck of a spectacle."

He laughed, turning back out to the sea. His eyes scanned the horizon, which albeit from a few dark clouds, was fairly clear. He could feel the energy of lightning not far off; he was certain that a storm was brewing somewhere not far off. He took a deep breath of the salty air and sighed.

"Storm's abrewing. With luck, we should be able to avoid it. Still, it's gorgeous."

His eyes glanced over to her, and a sly smile grew on his face. He decided this was an ideal moment to try and tease her.

"And the ocean's not too bad to look at either."

Velud mentally high fived himself; he thought that was a pretty clever flirt, even if he had just read it in one of his novels. He kept his eye on her to make note of her reaction.

"i highly doubt that statement." 'If only he knew about blackholes' Acantha sighed at the titan "me and my companions have no ill intentions, we simply do not want want to be bothered. However, i take a different approach, i like to get to know the inhabitants of the areas i visit" 'and potential subjects' She shrugged. "we are only here to gather information about this world we live in. We thrive for knowledge, however we are also careful. The best defense is to not be known at all." She slow turned around to look at him. "And you are the first outsider have heard this." She looked back at the guardians unconsciously coming up with various plans to counter their abilities. Fortunately her set of abilities are so unorthodox that there is no real disadvantage however there is no true advantage either. But if Acantha played her cards right she wouldn't have to fight at all. @Rurnur

I need to make a cut somewhere, I need to save most of my cards. They have seen me throw blasts, enhance my speed, fly, and infuse my weapon. I can simply end this now and let them believe I am let down. Raiden turned his head and looked up where the spectators were watching this from, turning away from the fight on purpose. When he turned back he made himself look surprised at the barrage of needles and simply swung his blade and deflected them from vital areas but everywhere else on his avatar was full of the needles of light. He dropped to his left knee and said "Guess there were too many for me to counter." The pain in his voice was real because he was full of light needles. "It goes without saying that I have lost, mind doing away with the needles they hurt." 

@Oceo Frose

4bb45214c481f53779aeb5c4a69b614c.jpg

A slow clap came from behind the Titan and the immortal beside it as a small figure walked forward, stopping beside them. He wasn't particularly tall, even for a regular humanoid, and he didn't appear to weigh much either from what an observer would tell from his short but slender figure. Indeed, it seemed elegance and a little flair had been emphasised from the curt leather boots to rich embroidered suit to the strange mask that seemed to harbour technology from a different planet altogether and finally ending at the somewhat distinct hat that donned his head. An immortal by race, sentinel by description, this gentlemen clearly had an air about him as the slow clap of the stainless white gloves came to a close. An eyebrow raised on his perfect face and his beautiful sea green eyes looked from one fighter to the other in judgement, sarcasm oozing from every coloured trim of his outfit, "Oh, that was it? No more? You're ending it so soon?" The voice that came out was slightly distorted, as if one was speaking into a tin can (or just imagine a slight more higher-pitched Bane), perhaps giving away is age a little more. Of course, his eyes had gravitated into a penetrating gaze at the light-wielder's opponent, who was currently being used as a fluorescent pincushion. The overdressed gentleman had noticed how subtly the man had thrown the battle purposefully, taking note of how there appeared to be no needles damaging the vital areas of the body. It was by no accident, he was sure: it was insurance. Let everyone underestimate him, then he'd shock them all later. It was a tactic the gentleman was all to familiar with. With a wave of the hand, he gave a sighing motion with his head as if he was bored, "Someone else. Another fight is called for. I can't stand to see a battle end so quickly and unfulfillingly." It was clear he wasn't taking no for an answer. 

@Garuda @Petroshka @Rurnur @Oceo Frose (@anyone else there that I'm not directly talking about)

Issan Guardi

The Novice Guardian

'He seems to did it on purpose, but he gave most of his sleeve, so it was a good move.' Said a voice of an old man. Issan nodded again and then felt the rush on his body to disappear.

'Seems that the link is already over. Good luck with your journey, young Issan.' the voices on his head disappeared instantly along the needles of Raiden's body.

Issan blinked and then looked at Raiden, he closed his eyes and went were his comrade was, then knelt and kindly picked up a potion that he bought on the harbour. He watched the blood red colored liquid and smiled, taking the cap off and positioning it on Raiden's lips to let him drink the liquid.

"Maybe it wouldn't have that much effect on our bodies, but I think it could make the injuries less painful." He said and looked at Raiden's eyes, with grief on his own. He knew that the souls just wanted to help him in battle, but they also went too far and did things that he didn't knew he was able to.

"I am sorry, I just relied on my knowledge. I didn't knew that it could do such damage."

Raiden raised an eyebrow at the individual who expressed displeasure at how quickly the fight ended. Let me reveal all of my card when creepy people like you around. Wonder how many of them will actually fall for what I did though? They can probably guess I have more in me but the specifics would be vague at the very least. Raiden pushed away the potion Issan tried to give him. "They said your wounds and losses are the best teacher." Raiden explained to Issan to not seem rude. "Though mind carrying me to somewhere private? I still got those questions that are better asked away from eavesdroppers." Raiden finished.

@Oceo Frose  @Destructus Kloud

[SIZE= 14px]Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps[/SIZE]

The Titan gave a gentle smile and shook his head. "Metaphorically, of course." Jad laughed. "Well then, we have no cause for concern, and neither do you. I can respect the quest for knowledge, I have a healthy sense of curiosity myself." He looked away from the fight for a moment, glancing down at her. "..Regarding you and your group of companions, but I see now you have no plans to share that information with us. It's a mystery I can live with." He winked and turned his gaze back to the fight, only to see it already finished. His brow furrowed in slight dissapointment, and confusion, he didn't sense that the two fighters were that different in their power levels. Noticing the smaller figure nearby, Jad folded his arms and nudged Acantha with his meaty elbow. "That boy sounds like he wants a fight, my energy is focused on moving the ship, why don't you go accept the challenge?" Jad grinned, knowing the last thing this girl would want to do is reveal her powers to the whole crew. He had no expectations that she would actually go along with his suggestion. @Petroshka@Destructus Kloud

Acantha relaxed mentally when Jad seemingly understood her, when the fight ended she had came up with a good idea on what they're capable of and their potential. Her eyes zeroed in on a short-lookin immortal who had a unusually familiar aura around him acting rather smug and stuck up, it almost seemed like he wanted attention. Her thought and analyzation of the boy broken when jad nudged her with his large meat-stick that was his elbow. "With my powers i'd have to damage the ship or send him sinking to the depths ocean." She half-joked at the titan If she had to fight the boy she would either launch him into the ocean or splinter the ship in order to keep the illusion that her powers were levitation and not string. "that, and i don't feel like fighting." She shrugged at him giving the titan a tired tone, she turned around and started to walk away. "If one of my people give you trouble bring them to me." 

@Rurnur @Destructus Kloud

[SIZE= 14px]Smiling, Jad waved the girl away before turning around to lean against the railing once again, looking out at the horizon. Immediately, Jad could feel a disturbance, the storm was coming fast, and there's no way it was going to miss them. Electrical energy surrounded the Gullinberst. After a flash of monstrous lightning, the skies quickly began to darken as thick clouds were blown directly over the ship. The ship would've been in a much worse state if he hadn't placed down a series of "anchors" by way of his gravity energy, the sea shook and massive waves splashed upon the deck, a powerful storm the likes of which he had never seen before. "Steady now! Prepare yourselves!" Jad shouted at the top of his lungs, as he knew that a storm like this wasn't natural, it was the sign of something to come. The lightning and electricity wasn't natural at all, because he could feel it in his soul. It was energy, and that meant an Immortal, or Immortals, were causing this very storm. Moving to the center of the deck, away from the railing, Jad clenched his fists and focused his power, steadying the ship so it's course wouldn't be altered, increasing the power of the gravity anchors. However, while he was in the middle of this procedure, a terrifying presence made itself known, he could sense it, sliding underneath the ship. There were many of them, and it didn't take long before they revealed themselves. [/SIZE]

53b0542ea3ba61bad85592a8db90c188.jpg

They were the great beasts of the sea. Wild Primals burst forth from the black sea, and strong ones at that. Obviously, they were the cause of this storm, three of them. They must have the power of lightning within their souls, and used it to create this dangerous storm. "This is it!" Jad bellowed, making sure his voice reached even below deck. "It's time to prove your worth to the Gullinberst! Immortals, fend them off to the best of your ability!" He shouted orders, hoping for these travellers to make quick work of them. The beasts snarled, hissed and descended upon the vessel, two of them snaked their heads around the ship, they seemed to be taking note of the strength of the beings aboard. Meanwhile, the larger beast in the center raised it's head and unhinged it's jaws, golden energy appeared to be filling the back of it's throat, charging up a powerful attack that would surely inflict severe damage upon the Gullinberst. @Destructus Kloud@Petroshka@Garuda@Oceo Frose@The Lord of Sunlight@Wickedkent@Seraph Darkfire@starlightredux(everyone on board the Gullinberst)

[SIZE= 24px]Y o v e n    H o l u k ' t e k [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]The  hand  that  reaches  below[/SIZE]

The Huntress nodded once again at her companion, before translating her words to their new ally. Soon after, she felt a dark presence drawing near, another rogue hunter, was it? This was surprising. However, before she could look at the newcomer, she realised that combat had broken out above deck, primals huh? Well, these were much more powerful than any she had encountered on this journey before. It must be the size and strength of this vessel that attracted them. However, she knew that a good number of True Immortals could take out those beasts quite easily. However, she felt more comfortable if at least one of her allies went up there to check things out. She shot Koreen a look, and gestured upwards, suggesting that she go and make sure the threat will be taken care of. "Well, we have plenty of time to learn more about eachother." She said to Isaac, before turning her gaze to the stranger wandering past. "I don't suppose you heard any of that, stranger? You're welcome to join in. After all, we most certainly have something in common." She smirked, always happy at the chance to recruit another cult member. @Payphone.@Antqionette@Cry U 945

Koreen Ta'ok

The huntress nodded back at her partner Yoven and jumped up while using her spear again to hoist herself up onto the deck. She saw the massive beasts as water pedaled her figure, the winds strong and furious as they blew off her hood. Her hood now down revealed her long black hair swishing wildly like the ocean itself with fiery orange tips. Those beasts are unlike any other that the hunter had seen before and that only caused her blood lust to grow. She saw as their scaly snake-like heads moved around the ship and smirked. "Koreen KILL!!" She screamed before running straight at Jads back and using her spear to be able to use reach his back. Her boots landed on him before using him as leverage and jumping right for a rope. Swinging around the rope, the huntress landed on one of the heads and unsheathed her sword before screaming as it impaled the bests head as much as it could. "Weakness!" She shouted looking around and jumping up with her sword before grabbing a rope and swinging away hoping the best shall follow her through the poles and smash right into the other one. The one she was headed for with her sharp spear ready to stab through it.  

Flipping upwards instead her eyes burned with pure excitement as she threw her spear into the mouth of the beast about to blast the ship as it wedged the mouth of the beast open. Now she would hopefully have the beast concentrating on getting the spear out of his wedged open mouth. Flipping up Koreen grabbed out her spear before forcing her mass on its snout to close its mouth. Panting the female jumped down again and turned to look at the damage that she made. Quickly Koreen was starting to run out of energy. Though she could never give up, she must prove herself to the one below........and Yoven.

@Rurnur

Titulus

Primal of the Bubonem

Titulus had been keeping his head down since the ship left the port. He wasn't entirely ready to trust anyone aboard the ship so the Bubonem had done a great job of isolating himself within the ship. Only coming out to eat and constantly shifting where he slept so that he could sleep undisturbed. Titulus spent most of his time aboard the ship exploring the massive vessel, documenting its various rooms and how they compared to ships and other modes of transportation that the Bubonem had devised over the years. 

However his sideline approach wasn't going to cut it anymore as he heard the bellowing of Jad and felt the presence of a powerful Primal. Waddling up the to the deck so that he could take flight. That was the plan however until he walked out onto the deck into the pouring rain. Not to mention he was looking up at a three massive serpentine primals. Titulus began using his abilities over sound to figure out the frequency at which one of the primals' heads vibrated at. If he could match that vibration he could deal massive damage.

@rurner (it's not working)

YinDarkness Primal of the YisalLocation: Deck of Gullinberst/Air above Gullinberst || Scenario: Fighting || With: N/A || Mentions: Koreen Ta'ok @Antqionette, Jad Tzoknill @Rurnur

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]"Finally, I was beginning to get bored of this trip"[/COLOR] Yin said calmly as shadows covered his paws allowing him to shoot up into the air. He rushed through the rain and wind like a shadow himself, flickers of blue appearing like lightning [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]"Lets see, the two on the side are acting as look outs"[/COLOR] he mumbled to himself [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]"while the big one seems to be their hard hitter, very intelligent for wild creatures"[/COLOR]

He observed Koreen, as he assumed that was her name and not part of her native language as she said 'kill' right after it, as she attacked "Impressive, but a bit wasteful of energy" he said calmly as he flickered forward and appeared underneath the creature's chin. He suddenly roared and flipped upside down, giving the creature a hard kick to the jaw. The energy he released was minimal but enough to shatter a mountain. Depending on the creature's strength, he should have been able to force it's head upwards, exposing it's vulnerable neck.

He used the momentum of his kick to shoot back down to the ship, landing on it's deck. He chuckled "Jad, these creatures are barely enough to fill my stomach" he said grinning, his mental speak crossing the ship. The Yisal did love seafood.

"We will have to wait. Now's the time to get ready for another fight." Issan said with a smile to Raiden and then looked at the massive primal beast.

The rush of knowledge came up once more when he felt excited to attack that giant creature. Then someone spoke to him through his soul. 'If someone guarded your point, maybe you would be able to gather light from the photons and Aether nearby and make a big light cannon from your jeweled spear.' said the voice of the little girl.

"OK. I will try, but I don't guarantee that it might work." He spoke to himself as his eyes started to glow because of the rush.

"Hey guys! I can make a big Light Cannon that could be able to defeat it. But I need some time, please try to distract it from me." He shouted and then made his blue gemstone golden spear.

He closed his eyes as the spear started to recollect tiny fragments of Aether and photons from the air.

'Please, Ancient Ones. Heard my plead and grant us the luck to overcome this test.'

@Garuda

@Rurnur

@Seraph Darkfire

Gillan paused to be sure she had heard right, then began to laugh, rather loudly. She hoped it didn't seem as if she were mocking him; her smile was genuine and her cheeks dusted pink. "Oh, you are a joy to talk to." She said as her laughing subsided. The titan turned her eyes once more to the sea, her smile changing to a look of confusion as the sky began to darken exponentially. Lightning flashed, too close for comfort, and soon after she could hear the captain barking out orders. She looked to her companion for possible answers, only for the ship to be jolted as the monstrous creatures showed themselves. Gillan stumbled back, nearly toppled over by the force, had the railing not been there to catch her.

Her heart began to race as she beheld the three-headed beast, and she quickly came to the conclusion that she would be relying on her companions in this fight. The only weapon on her person was a dagger. Her energy gave her some resistance to the storm, but it couldn't do much against it -not one this powerful at least. She looked over to Velud. "Are you alright?" She had to raise her voice to be heard over the wind and the crashing waves.

{Sorry for the slow response!}

Acantha was about to go below deck when Jad shouted something about the wild primals, She paused and closed her eyes looking up into the air. 'What a bother.' She then looked over to where they mightve came from only to see a few of the immortals already fighting them.

"Aren't they just eagar?" she said to herself

She then heard one of the immortals that were dueling say something about a big light cannon and having need of some time. She looked over to him doing something unaware of a another smaller serpent about to bite down on him from behind. Acantha reached down into her jacket pocket and brought out a Sphere with four letters written on it. H. E. A.T. She shrugged to herself and used her strings as a sort of sling shot having the strings hold onto a few parts of the ship. Pulling back on invisible strings she pressed a button on the sphere before letting it go. The sphere, (out of luck) struck the serpent logging itself in one of its eyes, it made the serpent jolt side ways before its head exploded in a fountain of blood.

She thought twice about helping out but it seemed like the other immortals had it covered. But instead of going below deck she decided to find a place to sit watching the spectacle that was this fight pulling out a contraption to film it all.

@Destructus Kloud@Petroshka@Garuda@Oceo Frose@The Lord of Sunlight@Wickedkent@Seraph Darkfire@starlightredux @Rurnur  @Payphone.@Antqionette@Cry U 945  (cause not enough tags amiright)

Titulus

Primal of the Bubonem

[SIZE= 14px]As the other immortals began launching their attacks Titulus patiently listened to the Primals unique vibration. It only took a few moments for the Bubonem to memorize the sound and feel of the Primals. Using some of his Primal energy Titulus forced his body to adapt to the heavy rain and stormy conditions around him. In moments his feathers would become water resistant. Instead of soaking up water and adding unneeded wait the water would bead up and roll off.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]With his preparations complete Titulus took to the skies and let out a powerful low screech at the middle headed primal. The screech would climb in frequency until it matched the innate vibration of the Beast. With the frequency matched now it was just a matter of volume. With enough time and power Titulus was confident he could break its soul.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@rurner[/SIZE]

Marx

It was a curious scenario for Marx. An unnatural storm heralding three giant sea serpents that shot beams of electricity and were apparently hellbent on destroying their ship. How curious indeed. Walking towards the serpent that had suffered a blow powerful enough to rip open its head, Marx frowned in surprise as he found himself unable to walk closer to the ship's edge to get a better view. Confused, he felt in front of him and found his gloved fingers closing around an impossibly thin rope of some kind, too small for him to see. Was it from the ship? However likely that was, Marx amended that assumption as he remembered the actions of the immortal that could supposedly 'levitate' thing, specifically the way she appeared to load and fire something from an invisible weapon at the now-dead sea monster. Invisible wires that acted as a projectile shooter of some kind? Such technology did exist, but it was unlikely to be employed in a situation like this. No, this was the energy of an immortal, he could sense it now just by touching it, the way it throbbed with power. That female immortal had created and manipulated these wires to kill the large monster before then, Marx as certain. So what was the base element for it? A metal base? Plant? Or was it specific like rope or wire like objects? Or perhaps it was just air manipulation? It would explain the levitation. 

Releasing the wire tentatively and stepping away, Marx decided not to dwell on it for too long. He could demand the answer from her after beating her in one on one combat. Glancing across the ship, the sentinel noticed that the other immortals were dealing with the slightly larger sea snake beast with some small successes. Marx did raise an eyebrow at the large Bright cannon that was being formed by the light-wielding immortal from earlier. He seemed to know how to handle himself in a situation, although Marx didn't think much of the way he spoke to himself about spirits in an odd way. The sentinel saw no form of communicator on the man so it was either telepathy or insanity. Shaking his head, Marx turned to the third and final sea serpent that had been making its way around the ship. It decided it apparently wanted to be special and went ahead with taking a bite out of the ship's itself, tearing off a chunk of the upper decking hull along with the rail that attached to the side of the ship. The creature may have seemed intelligent, but everyone and everything was fickle in Marx's eyes. And if they weren't fickle, they were weak, "Hmm... That'll do, I suppose." Allowing himself a small smile, Marx closed his eyes knowingly and stepped forward in acceptance of the challenge. Bending his knees slightly, there was a pause before he seemed to flash upwards at very fast rate, to the point that one might assume he had teleported. A few moments later the sound of a great crash followed him to match how the ship's wooden flooring directly below him had been completely shattered by the monstrously powerful jump. Now several hundred feet in the air, Marx flipped and spun over a few times before he began to hurtle down to the surface of the sea again. Except he was all lined up to fall right onto the serpent monster. Clenching both fists, the small smile grew into a more pleasurable grin as Marx found himself enjoying the moment. The wind and rain of the storm whipped around his ornate clothing and threw his hair in all directions. He opened his eyes as he fell and soon the creature's form filled his vision as he drew closer. Connecting with the thunder monster, his fists crashed down on its head with their enormous strength and the full extent of his weight bore down on the unlucky creature. No one knew this anymore aside from Marx himself, but aside from his ridiculously disproportionate strength, he also had the strange ability to control his weight. However, his natural weight was about that of a small moon with the same density as pure iron. For those that didn't know, that is enough force when moving to drill a hole through Sol and come out the other side. Of course, Marx couldn't simply do that because he knew it would kill him. So he limited his weight simply so that he didn't crush everything he touched. But in times like this where things needed to be obliterated, Marx gave little thought to that as he dragged the giant sea monster by its head to the depths of the ocean. It gave off waves of energy electricity in pulses through the water as it let loose a mighty roar. Marx grit is teeth as he tried to ignore the stress on his soul from the attacks. Eventually reaching the bottom of the massive ocean, which seemed to take an age, Marx slammed the beast's head against the flat rocks and jumped up with his enhanced strength, only to increase his weight and come smashing own on the mythical creature again. Above on the ship, the immortals would hear slow and methodical dull smashing sounds from below the waves, each one disturbing the sloshing water surface that much more. Eventually, Marx stopped when he saw that his opponents head had diffused into the sea water around them, it's mushy blood turning it a colour it really shouldn't be. That's when the young immortal realised he was drowning. Air, something most living beings need to survive, and he had none. Sharply looking up, Marx decided that he would die before he could swim to the top. Quickly making the decision, he increased his weight again so that he sunk rapidly to the sea bed. Bending his legs a little more than he had done last time, Marx leaped through the heavy water body with more physical power this time, clearing the water surface just as he ran out of breath. Landing carefully onto the broken sidebar of the ship's deck, he steadied himself on the mast and took a deep breath, "Well... That certainly wasn't very stimulating. You all have surely destroyed the last leviathan by now, no?" Wiping his hair out of his eyes, he then grumbled about his wet clothes and how tainted he now was. Land wasn't a long way off, he'd have to wait before he could properly clean himself. It was then hat he noticed the more pronounced wetness on his check. A red line crossed the side of his face from his nose to ear with slight black parts lining the edges, "So that scum from the sea didn't leave  a something. How humiliating." With a sneer in the general direction of the now dead serpent, Marx rose a hand to the wound and wished it to heal faster so that it didn't bother him for that much longer. 

@pretty much everyone (but mainly @Petroshka )

Abaddon (Abbas) Odium

Hunter of the Wicked, Drinker of Mead

'Godsdamnit!' Abbas cried into the depths of his mind, watching the serpents writhe in the waves, and feeling the energy crackle in the air as one of the beasts' charged some sort of attack, before heeling slightly as one of the hunters on deck next to him jumped- jumped into the air- to fight the wild primal. And he watched with awe as she easily halted the serpent's attack. His attention was captured as the rest of those on board engaged as well, systematically eliminating the serpents, their scaly hides torn open by the combined attacks of those on board. He shouldn't engage, he was weak right now, hadn't eaten in weeks, as he hadn't found suitable prey, but even after a recent feeding he wouldn't have been able to fight anybody here, at least not without tapping into the darkness inside.

And that was not an option he would ever consider.

But even as he watched, something tugged at the back of his consciousness, and the ever-present clouds of hunger in the back of his head grew into a maelstrom, whipping into waves like the storm the monsters brought that raged overhead, and it threatened to drown him, as something primal spoke from deep within.

'KILL'

'EAT'

'GROW'

Abbas pulled himself from the tumult of his mind and out into the torrent of rain that drenched him, watching as the blue, slick skin of the last remaining serpent continued to roil through the waves. Someone would kill it soon, he was confident, but he was more focused on that in the back of his head. What had that been? That was new, was his soul breaking because of lack of sustenance? That had to be it. But what of his future, if he didn't eat soon? Or would that... that darkness take control? He'd need to take precautions, that was to be sure, but how many could he really take to stop th-

She was looking at him. The strong one. Her presence hadn't faded, if anything it had grown stronger while he was with that voice. But she had said something, and he didn't know how, but he knew what she had said. Maybe he'd processed it, and just hadn't realized it.

He should've said no, should've been smart and left then, done what had kept him alive, playing to his strengths, but instead he found a reply slipping from the back of his suddenly dry throat, "What do you mean, we have something in common?" @Rurnur @Antqionette

Issan Guardi

The Novice Guardian

"How many light should it have to work?" Issan said as he hold the spear with both hand and pointed upwards at the moving creature.

He knew that it might be a high percentage of failure, but he had to do something. Many of the other immortals could kill a head just with their powers, so he might also be able to kill the principal head with just a single shoot. It was the first time he shoot that far, but it was all good as the knowledge of his soul was with him right now.

'Just a little more, charge for just another seconds.' multiple voices were heard at once, in synch with him.

Finally when he saw a beautiful light shine, he knew that it was time. Issan thrusted with his spear along a war shout as the spear shoot a blast of pure light energy from the tip. The sea serpent opened its mouth and shot a barrage of lightning bolts at the light wave made by Issan, but then he gave up another shout and hardened his grip on the spear, then summoned his jeweled sword to aid to his blast, canalizing his energy on the sword and augmenting the size of the blast.

The sea serpent screeched with the intensity of the light and it's head was engulfed in the shining beacon of pure luminous energy. When all the light came to an end, a scorched black head with whitish grey pupils was seen and then flew to ashes with the wind.

Issan made his weapons disappear and fell on his knees, panting as his body became misty and wavy, just if he was starting to dissipate in the thin air, but he still had some energy to keep that incomplete form and not retrieve to his soul.

"I... I guess we did it..." He could just said that as a part of his body started to fade. He looked down to his former legs and smiled. "Well, I guess that I used more even more energy than the anticipated."

@Destructus Kloud@Petroshka@Garuda@Oceo Frose@The Lord of Sunlight@Wickedkent@Seraph Darkfire@starlightredux @Rurnur  @Payphone.@Antqionette@Cry U 945  

Koreen Ta'ok

Sudden energy drained from the huntress as she found herself turn unstable again. After basically going crazy on any head in her way Koreen's bloodlust was at its peak. All she wanted to do was kill now, and that'll be bad for her. Quickly she dragged her body over to the small hunter group and used her sword to keep herself upwards. "Kill, dealt, orange, tried but tired....Blue....Blue....Red....Red....Yoven....rainbow  (I dealt with them as much as I could, I still need to stabilize, my blood lust is out of control....)" She trailed off before seeing the newcomer. A normal looking man that had the aura of a hunter, he seemed petty and harmless.....an easy kill....She was growing extremely hungry again and out of nowhere went to attack the hunter, though the fiery female quickly stopped as her spear was inches from his eye. Coughing the huntress pulled back with a straight face as if nothing had just happened. As if everything was normal "Apologizes Koreen, bloodlust, I....am Koreen" She introduced herself to the new hunter, having a hard time speaking, due to having her own language.

@Cry U 945

Abaddon (Abbas) Odium

Hunter of the Wicked, Drinker of Mead

"Godsdamnit!" And wasn't it a day when he'd used the exclamation three times so close to one another? Abbas hadn't even registered her spear as it had stopped by his eye, and had jumped backwards with his word of the day issuing forth from his lips. He wanted to get mad, to say that sorry wasn't enough, and, despite the one that had originally addressed him's strength dwarfing hers, at least as far as he could sense, he would've merely been torn apart if he tried to resist. In fact, the only one there Abbas could've taken in his near starved, weakened state would've been the only one to yet address him, the one with the strange mask, and that was only in the dark and with the element of surprise. No, they all fed often, and that meant one thing: they killed often. Yet Abbas couldn't help but having the thought cross his mind, 'They might know of the hunter who wiped out my village.'So, with not a little trepidation, it was that Abbas shook his head, and said, relatively quietly, "It's nice to meet you Koreen. My name is Abbas. Excuse me for a moment." 

He then proceeded to retrieve his flask from the folds of his clothes and drink deeply for a few moments before returning it. He was going to need much more than a good buzz to handle this bunch, that was for certain. @Antqionette  @Rurnur

~Astro Vashile~

c652e4381dd98a245b9ecf18433b2af9.jpg

He wasn't feeling well. Was this the thing the mortals called motion sickness? How humiliating. A Sentinel like him getting motion sickness because of the movement of the ship caused by the waves. He wasn't able to reply to Acantha and decided to find here when Three giant serpents then appeared before them.  The blast of air teared apart his cloak and revealed his appearance. Neon blue eyes and pale blue skin.

"I guess there's no point in hiding anymore" He noticed that the other immortals were taking care of the beasts and decided to find Acantha. His other squad members were also helping on taking down the beast. He finally found her and approached her.

"Im sorry for not replying, I seemed to be experiencing what the mortals call Motion Sickness." He then sat besides her. "The people and creatures in this planet are marvelous."

@Petroshka

Acantha's eyes slowly shifted to Astro, her expression didnt change but internally she was in quite shock.

"Motion sickness? Marvelous?"

she then turned her face to him.

"Don't tell me you're growing feelings now!"

She fell back laughing but catching herself with her strings before she touched the dirty deck. Then pulling herself up her mood seemed to have suddenly shifted. And spoke in a quite and robotic voice enough for Astro to barely hear.

"Your motion sickness might be a defect from the strain, i'll have to run tests on your aether concentrations then assess both it and your blood for any abnormalities." 

Acantha got up from her seat putting a hand on her chin and eyes growing distant, thinking about what could be wrong with Astro. As the Aether injections shouldve cleared out any defects in the body. One possibility was that the subject had a inefficient amount of Aether, another was that the Aether needed to be proportionate to the body. Which was unusual as tests had confirmed Aether didnt work the same way as various other compounds do. Perhaps the subject was a different case? No matter this incident will be recorded and used for further study. 

Acantha looked back at Astro then at the insuing battle, but more importantly wondering what the captain, Jad was doing. 

@Wickedkent @Rurnur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back