At Sea

Raiden

Raiden had entered a napping like state which made his wounds heal faster and his energy recovery quicker. While in this sleep he dreamt about the souls that compose him and their advanced science in fields that relate to the physics of electricity. That knowledge stream through his mind and this time, some of it was more clear and comprehensible to him. This could possibly relate to the reason why his soul energy is electricity because that's basically what the society his souls come from ran on. They survived with that knowledge and thrived with it up till their downfall at the hands of an unknown immortal. Though he doesn't know much of that, he believes that knowledge to be something he studied before he lost his memory and that its similar memories coming back to him. He doesn't know he didn't destroy that society, that he is composed of those souls, and that this knowledge is their collective knowledge. 

He wondered if this new found clarity was because of the fight being it was his first one ever, he did practice with his powers but never used them in an actual fight with another immortal. He was only able to retain a little bit of that information when he woke up much like how people can remember parts of a dream they had. He thought to go put that knowledge to the test heading for the indoor training area where he walked in on Issan doing some training of his own. Rather than greet him, Raiden felt it would be more informative to ask a question that has been bugging him. "What were you nodding to earlier? It seemed like you were almost talking to someone during our fight. What was that about?" Raiden asked.

@Oceo Frose

Issan heard something at his back. He stopped and then smiled to see that it was Raiden. It seemed like he was confused by something, but he understood his situation as being an immortal was hard or that was what The Ancient Ones told him.

"Well, I was talking with myself, my former selves actually. The ones that compose my whole being." He said to the other one, with a fatherly voice. 

Raiden looked like him when he was just born, his eyes were lost. Maybe that was why he decided to go with him in the first place, he noticed that the wounds were closed and he felt like he was reinvigorated. Issan smiled and then just looked at his ghostly looking feet, he didn't had all his energy, but he could still keep his physical form.

"You know. We noticed that you don't exactly know who you were before, what is inside you. That's why you used so much of your power on the battle, exposing yourself and your greatest techniques. If you don't know what you were in the past, you're just limiting the capacity of your being. That's how we work, knowing our former lives makes us stronger, having a connection with them came us wiser and fusing completely with your inner beings unlocks your true potential." He said looking at him, as his legs suddenly recovered form.

"Just to let you know. In this vessel, there are some immortal with ominous energies. Without knowing how to connect with your being, then you're an easy prey." 

Raiden looked at Issan like he has ten heads and asked after Issan's initial reply "Talking with your former selves? The ones that compose your being?"  

Raiden then changed his tone after the rest of Issan's explanation, realizing this could be a good opportunity to be brought up to speed. "I will admit I don't know too much about myself or what I am. I do understand that there are immortals who are inherently our enemies. You said our kind gathers together to become stronger. Well you are clearly the more informed of the two of us so maybe you can clue me in on what you mean by knowing our former lives and fusing with my inner beings to unlock my true potential." 

@Oceo Frose

Issan smiled and then walked closer to Raiden, close enough to touch his chest with his hand, then closed his eyes as he felt the knowledge rush again through his body.

"We will share our information with you through a special method, the fusion." He said as he opened his eyes, letting see that his golden irises started to glow brightly.

His body became a mass of light and started to bend around Raiden's body, covering him into a sphere of golden light as his own golden soul tried to take out slowly Raiden's soul to become one.

"Only the most experienced immortals can make a successful and perfect fusion, but I think that we can fuse even for some seconds to be able to share the information with you. Just accept to be my fusion partner." The voice of Issan could be heard from all the angles, but the most prominent one was from the golden soul, composed from many warriors and priests alike.

Abaddon (Abbas) Odium

Hunter of the Wicked, Drinker of Mead

Abbas swallowed, the gulp audible, before responding, "I'll help you, but I'll need you to help me as well. First, I want my flask back. Second, and most important," here he paused for breath, before locking eyes with her, his tone more serious than it had been in days, "I want you to help me find the hunter who wiped out my village. I can describe him for you, even. As long as me helping you doesn't go against my principles, in return for these things I'll ally myself with your group for a long while. Does that seem like a fair deal, Yoven?"

@Rurnur

This just got awkward but I trust what he's . Raiden still flinched when he watched Issan turn into a ball of light and enveloped him. Raiden then panicked, unnerved by the sudden onset of the fusion and the feeling of his soul unconstituting itself. Then he heard Issan to instruct to basically relax and accept it. Only for few seconds. Raiden thought as he took a breath and let go of his nerves. He felt himself become a sphere of electric energy similar to Issan. Then he felt himself start to meld, but it was a superficial melding like it already showed signs of a faulty fusion that wasn't going to complete itself. The goal was to not complete the fusion but use the faulty one to share the information. Raiden prepared himself for a sudden rush of information and opened up his mind or his soul for the influx of information. 

@Oceo Frose

Y o v e n    H o l u k ' t e k

The  hand  that  reaches  below

"Excellent." Yoven smiled widely and took a step towards her new ally, bowing gracefully. "Koreen can be unruly, but i'm sure she will return your item eventually." She looked up, trying to sense Koreen's location. That girl needed to learn a few things, especially if we were going to keep our cover. At this point in time, her allies didn't exactly seem the most reliable, but she would make it work. Returning his gaze, the Huntress glared coldly, until she smirked confidently. "Simple. The one below has connections to the most powerful beings in this world, while I may not know myself, you will surely find out as you travel further north and gain our trust. All I hope is that your "principles" don't keep you from dealing with problematic individuals. I'm looking for a true Huntsman." She spoke slowly while pacing back and forth in front of him. "If we can agree on that, then we should part ways for tonight. Be cautious when involving yourself with other Immortals aboard this ship, we'll speak again soon." Yoven said before returning to her original position, leaned against a wall in the back of the room, basked in shadows. @Cry U 945

Last edited by a moderator:

Marx

Smiling again as he watched the Titan leave, Marx gazed off into the dark for a moment longer before moving to return to his room. As he made his way to his allocated personal space, he noticed the energy of the two immortals that had been fighting earlier and how they seemed to be merging together. Looking away with a look of mild disgust, Marx continued down the corridor to his room, opening the door and shutting it silently behind himself. If those two wanted to give up their bodies and individuality in pursuit of power, then let them. Only the weak had need to band together and it was the very reason Marx had worked alone for the year he had been here. The very idea of yielding his body, mind and power to another repulsed him. The Sentinel had begun to subconsciously dislike the two already, from their short and disappointing fight to their easy willingness to fuse, they had demonstrated nothing but things Marx disliked in life thus far. Of all the people on this ship so far, excluding his distaste for all Hunters, Marx thought the least of those two particular immortals. The Hunters were a simple race to begin with, so Marx didn't exactly hate them for any particular reason. They fed off others' power like parasites, they knew nothing of honour and dignity, or he had yet to meet one that did at least, and they gave off quite a repugnant aura to him. It honestly stank worse than the rotting corpse bile of that cannibal Titan he had gutted back in the Badlands. It even somehow got through to him despite his complex gas mask and automated shield system, it could even be called impressive. It was a stench he would never forget, Marx had fought and killed too many Hunters back in that land, most for money or information though. Sitting on the edge of his simple bed, Marx began removing his fancy clothing as he prepared for sleep. He placed his hat on a bedside table and lay his suit jacket on the back of a nearby wooden chair. Taking off his smooth seamless trousers and his immaculate sequinned shirt, he folded them on to his chair, also placing his socks on them. Now left with only the gas mask and his underwear, Marx felt his chest and stomach area for a moment. He was actually quite well muscled for his apparent age, a miniature six-pack defining itself under a layer of bandages, but of course this was not the source of his immense strength. The bandages also happened to be covering up large scars on his body, with one long one stretched from his right shoulder to across his left hip. Another two ran parallel to each other down his back like a second and third spine and what looked like smaller incisions were sprinkled across his slightly toned arms and legs, which were also adorned with haphazard bandages here and there. Getting under the covers and accompanied by the gentle swaying and rocking of the boat, Marx slept soundly. 

Issan smiled internally when he felt that the other male accepted his fusion, the electric charges fused with his golden light to become pure white, the electric sounds intensified as he started to pour his knowledge on the soul of Raiden, but he didn't knew that he also was taking the sealed memories of his souls.

As the sharing continued, Issan saw many things, including the ones that were in Raiden's soul. A very advanced civilization that used electricity as its primary element to make things work. 

Those memories were fresh, like if Raiden was also as young as him. Maybe he was, or maybe those were the only memories that he had from his former lives, but those were flowing at him. Then he saw the horror of someone killing all of them, and Raiden being born with his sword in hand.

'So... That's how you were born?...' He said to himself as he stopped to share information, as he noticed that he was actually starting to share his own memories.

"Well, that's enough I suppose. We can separate now." Issan said as the white light became gold again, with blue electric charges running through it.

Issan went back to then started to gain his physical form again, slowly starting to grow his limbs and clothing.

Raiden felt the influx of information from Issan's soul but then he started to notice the sharing going a little further. As Issan began to look into his memories Raiden saw some Issan's memories and the memories of his souls. Raiden couldn't even comment on the load of information and what he saw in Issan's memories. He saw warriors, priest, and some structure his mind just couldn't process through Issan's memories. Then he heard Issan declare the fusion attempt over, Raiden gathered himself and focused on separating and reconstituting himself. His soul became a sphere of electricity and separated from Issan before snapping together rather roughly back into the form of Raiden who was rolling on the floor and gasping. It was a lot he took in and the stress of the fusion in general as well as the not too subtle end of it, Issan clearly ended his half smoother than Raiden did. 

"I understand now." Raiden said referring of course to what he is and what Issan was talking about. One thing that did miss over his head, was the fact that he didn't destroy that civilization which would go over his head likely for a while unless Issan were to bring it up. Raikou understood those weird dreams he had been having were the memories of his souls. "So I can unlock my natural potential if I can connect with my souls?" Raiden said mostly to himself. Raiden slumped against the wall the exhaustion of his soul getting to him, he started to zone out and before he knew it faded into that dream like state. But this time he wasn't viewing a clips of the memories of his souls but the souls themselves. He was communicating with them on a deeper level getting in touch with them, connecting with them. Their knowledge became his knowledge, 'no our' knowledge he thought to himself. 

@Oceo Frose

Koreen Ta'ok

At the mere mention of her name Koreen's head popped into view right into that of the new ally. Her spear wedged in the roof of the small room with her legs wrapped tightly around the black weapon. "Hmm...New ally...Blue! Green! (Ohh, you are a new ally now huh? Well then you deserve your flask back, it tastes amazing) " She said, despite the blank face, before dropping down and grabbing her weapon. Taking the flask from her belt she threw it to Abbas before jumping out of the room and into the ship's wooden corridors. Looking around the huntress went straight to the deck and climbed the ropes of the sails silently before seating herself on one and staring at the dark blue of the night while clutching her spear. She needed to learn some more self-control, but it was hard when you've got little voices of darkness in your head.

Isaac calmly walked through the darkness of the ship, towards the location of the other huntsmen, he appeared from behind of Abbas, as he heard a little of their conversation "Excuse me, Yoven, I'm here to tall about something you said... about how you need an assassin, don't worry, It'll be quick" He said while standing on the side of their new ally "My energy is based on magnetism, as I can attract or repel two objects from a distance, which comes to the reason I'm here, you see, if our new ally has an energy good enough to kill someone quickly..." He said while placing his hand on the shoulder of the Huntsmen beside him "... his drunken personality could interfere and spoil any plans you had," He smirked behind his mask "If ai were to accompany him, not only I could keep him focused, but I also could prepare a scenario for us to work with. It would also serve as a way to prove our strenghts to you, and have a more clear plan for the future." He took his hand off of Abbas's shoulder  "That is, if your energy is able yo fulfill that purpose" He said to the man beside him waiting for an answer.

@Rurnur@Cry U 945

@Antqionette

Issan Guardi

The Novice Guardian

Issan recovered his body, looking at the other male with a sad smile. Now that he knew his past he could feel more connected with Raiden, but something was wrong. He could feel his energy suddenly depleted like if he used all his energy on the fusion, which was true, that one wasn't perfect. It wasn't even a fusion, it was just their souls touching to let him transfer the knowledge that he had to the other one.

Issan's eyes became white as his physical body began  to look misty and then he collapsed. On his soul he could see his ancestors, most of them with a frown on their foreheads, he just laughed nervously as they approached to him.

'You know how much energy you used? Raiden didn't used any of his energy, just you!' Said an old warrior in a kimono.

"I apologize, but he was just asking questions that could be easily responded with what I already know." He said defending himself.

'That's no excuse. He's taking advantage of you, you should know that. The next time that he ask any thing, don't respond to him, got it?' Said a small blond girl with a nun attire.

"My bad... It won't happen again..." 

- Aboard the Gullinberst, most of the crew slept soundly against the calm seas, while others remained stoic throughout the long night. As the ship glides over the sea, it passes the half-way point between Bellum and the Badlands, signalling that their journey should end today. Meanwhile, another vessel approaches, headed directly for the Gullinberst. In it's wake, the sea grows black as the night, even as the sun breaches the horizon. -

Tranquillity Isle

Clan Coldtusk vs the Blackwater Clan

Off the coast of the Badlands, lies a single island, known only as the Tranquility Isle. Located in a mysterious sea, one that is calm and untouched by the deadly Primals that inhabit the rest of Sol's oceans, not many have dared to visit the island, in fear of disturbing the immensely powerful presence that is rumoured to reside there. It is a peaceful region, that would serve as a paradise for those travelling the seas, their ships constantly assaulted by monstrous Primals and violent weather. Here, the weather seems unable to encroach on the Isle, creating a calm and relaxing atmosphere. However, two problematic ships have just made their way into the territory around the Tranquility Isle. One, the Gullinberst, a massive ship with a rowdy group of Immortals aboard, and two: The Cuervoraid, a strange ship that pollutes the ocean with a sickly energy wherever it travels, a substance that would certainly affect the ecosystem of Tranquility Isle. Both ships are set to meet, upon reaching that Island. @Seraph Darkfire 

Braeg'ereck Daltzim and Gurush Daltzim

Captains of the Cuervoraid, Twin leaders of the Blackwater Clan

Upon waking from his long slumber, Braeg'ereck, the larger and more dominant of the two brothers headed to the engine room of the ship, to set up the ship for the rest of it's journey. He stretched his neck and limbs before placing his palm over a glass sphere, connected to the ship's engine with a series of cogs and gears, which all began moving at a faster pace with the Captain's touch. Braeg then clenched his teeth, and began to pump the thick oil-like substance from his soul, directly into the engine. His arm tightened and pulsated, his veins turning black and throbbing as the engine filled up, ready for another day of travel. Meanwhile, Gurush had woken long ago, just as the sky began to grow lighter with the Sun's appearance. He took note of the sea they had entered, a calm and welcoming one. It seemed like it would be a while before they encountered a vessel fit for raiding, but he was proven wrong when a massive object climbed over the horizon. It was a Titan ship, much larger than any he had seen around these seas. It was only when the Clanmasters travelled to Terra, did he witness ships the size of this one. However, he could instantly feel this was no Clanmaster ship, it was one set for the Pilgrimage, which made it a perfect target for he and his brother.

When his brother, Braeg, came out onto the deck, the ship had already picked up speed, moving hastily towards the vessel they had set their eyes on. "Looks to be a good ship, brother. Why don't we take it for ourselves?" Braeg looked down at Gurush, who was still seated on the ship's deck, with his legs folded. Gurush eyed the small Island they were simultaneously approaching, detecting an energy presence that worried him. "Ignore it, gotta be some retired Titan, withered with age. Now, rookies like that don't deserve a ship that powerful. Come on, get up." Braeg spoke harshly, with his thick, bestial voice. They had quickly passed by the Island, moving up to the side of the giant ship and slowing down. Oil from the Cuervoraid's engine had begun creeping around the peaceful island, painting the ocean a glimmering shade of black.

"Oi! oi! Who's Captain of this ship? Come on out!" Braeg'ereck shouted hoarsely from his ship's railing, his eyes focusing in on all of the visible crew members on the shipdeck. Gurush had risen as well, standing at his brother's side, gathering his crewmates and watching the movement of his prey, prepared to begin the raid at any moment. There were many powerful presences aboard, but the power and experience of he and his brother eclipsed all of them. It seemed like many of these Immortals were travellers, who he guessed had no loyalty to the Captain. Perhaps not all of them would attempt to fight, which would make this encounter much simpler.

@Oceo Frose@Garuda@Destructus Kloud@Seraph Darkfire@Petroshka@Kimona@Wickedkent@Antqionette@starlightredux@The Lord of Sunlight@SleepyBuddha

JAD TZOKNILL

Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps

Jad had returned to his throne early in the morning, keeping watch as the Gullinberst entered a new region of the sea. He closed his eyes, enjoying the gentle breeze and mild weather for a few moments. However, as his eyes opened, he could see that the sun had brightened the sea, giving him a clearer view of the black, shimmering waters they were heading towards. "Be on guard, there's something strange at work here." Jad said loudly to his crewmates, standing up to get a closer look, watching intently with cold eyes. There were two objects on the seas, one was an Island he had taken note of earlier, but paid no attention to. The other, a medium-sized, strangely shaped vessel that moved extremely fast, leaving a trail of black liquid as it approached the Gullinberst. Jad noticed the presence too late, and by the time the strange ship had moved up to his own, he knew they were in severe danger. There were two Titans, and he could feel the extreme contrast in power between theirs and everybody aboard this ship. They looked rough, much less human than the men and women he had been exposed to throughout his life. Velud was one thing, but these two almost looked like monsters, and he knew it wouldn't just be because of a fusion involving Primals. He began to doubt these people had any good intentions at all, when one of them began to speak.

"Tis' I, the leader of Clan Coldtusk. What business do you have with us?" Jad folded his arms and stepped up to the railing. The two seemed smaller in stature than himself, but there was no mistaking the size of their souls. Their auras were threatening, to say the least. The Titan knew that they'd have to fight hard on this journey, but this wasn't what he was expecting. "We'll be taking your ship. Prepare yourselves" The larger of the two Titans spoke and appeared to begin ordering his crewmates around, confirming Jad's fears. Coming out here with such a large ship may have put his crew in danger. Now, it would be up to the Immortals he had picked up to determine the fate of this battle.

Y o v e n    H o l u k ' t e k

The  hand  that  reaches  below

The Huntress smirked at the return of the other rogue, now her ally. "Hmm, very well. If you two are willing to work together, we can figure something out.." Suddenly, she tilted her head upwards, detecting a new presence, a powerful one at that. This was no wild primal, but possibly a rival clan, it could be bad. "But not now. I don't know what exactly is happening up there, but I get the feeling that these Immortals are in danger." She looked at both of the Hunters coldly, wishing that Koreen had stayed just for a moment. There's no telling how she'd react to this situation. "We can't spend too much time grouped together, or else the crew will start to suspect something. We can meet with eachother later, for now, you all best take this opportunity to gain the trust of at least some of these Immortals." She said to them and smiled, slightly concerned for the fate of this ship, hoping that she herself wouldn't have to get involved in matters. It would be much better if Yoven could remain in the shadows for this mission.

@Cry U 945@Payphone.  

Raiden came when an ominous presence creeped its way into his senses, he had slept through the night connecting with his inner souls. His lack of sensing Immortal energies lead him to believe one large ominous energy had moved into range when it was really to large energies in close proximity of each other. Raiden got to his feet as his fight or flight instincts kicked in sensing inevitable danger afoot. Instinctively, Raiden's sword appeared in his hand as he crept his way to set of stairs leading up to the deck so he could hear what was going on up there. He heard a voice claim they will be taking the ship, which Raiden inferred they likely meant to kill all onboard and seize the vessel. A sort of determination filled Raiden's eyes to resist the aggression of these pirates, electricity began to surge in his eyes as he prepared to do battle. But fighting alone is suicide, Raiden thought to himself.

@Oceo Frose @Rurnur

~Astro Vashile~

Hostilities among fellow race. He then looked at the two titans who thought that they could take this ship. How arrogant. It was his time to help. He just watched from the previous fight and some were still exhausted from the fight against the serpents. His eyes glowed and his hand was covered with blue fire. He waved it and a wall of blue fire appeared between the two ships. He then stepped forward.

"I am the Heir of Ash and Fire, I am the fire that kindles your soul." He then glared at the two titans. "Arrogance will be the death of both you people" The other four agents he brought with him stepped forward and was now standing behind him.

"Withdraw and you will be unharmed, Continue and I will make sure to scar you for the rest of your life" He added. "but I also believe the others will fight, what will they do to you?" Astro tried to be as intimidating as possible. Astro doubt that they will retreat, but it will lift the others souls.

@Rurnur

"We'll be taking your ship. Prepare yourselves" Braeg'ereck said threateningly, before rounding up the few dozen pirates that had accumulated on deck. They were all Titans of decent strength, roughly 8 feet tall, and clad in rough leather clothing, most wielding large metal clubs and knives. After announcing to the crew that they would begin the assault, Braeg turned to face a loud-mouthed Sentinel, glaring at him coldly. "You're a fool if you think you can harm us, pathetic! Shut him up, won't you?" He laughed and motioned for a number of clan members to deal with him. Three Titans walked forward, and one of them quickly began thrusting his arms forward, sending a volley of fireballs in the direction of the Sentinels, speeding towards the arrogant one and his accomplices. Braeg'ereck grinned and stretched out his arms before lifting them up, in a raising motion causing the sea beneath the two ships to rise up with a wave of thick, black oil. His energy quickly overwhelmed and absorbed the wall of fire, extinguishing it in a matter of seconds, before he allowed the wave of oil to fall onto the enemy ship's deck, splashing across the expanse of wood, creating a slick surface that many of the crew members began to find difficulty in walking on, slipping and sliding across the floor. "Hah! What a bunch of weaklings, you think any of them can put up a fight, my brothers?" He grinned wildly, as his fellow clan members laughed viciously, dripping with malice. His true brother, Gurush remained silent, he was staying calm, and waiting for the inevitable moment where one of the enemy would attempt to strike Braeg'ereck. @Wickedkent@Garuda

Leo who had been dozing on deck up unto recently looked over when the guy from the other ship yelled over, He honestly had no idea, so he didn't answer and continued sitting where he was, It probably wasn't his problem. Though he was interested in observing what would happen so he stayed on deck,eating a sandwich he brought along because he was a bit hungry, and wanted to eat it. He never really paid attention to what things were and who people were so he had no idea who these guys were.

@Rurnur

Isaac nodded and started running towards the deck, watching through some of the windows in his what was happening and who were the Immortals with those souls, he saw two titans standing, yelling something to the ones already on the deck. When he was near the stairs to the deck, he heard the speech of Astro, and shortly after a splash near, he ran past a guardian, who he didn't pay attention to, before arriving on deck, using his magnets to stabilize himself after almost falling because of the black liquid on deck, he analized it for a moment. If this is the splash that I heard earlier, then it must have come from one of the members of the other ship. It covered quite a big area. He thought, before realizing something, "If this liquid were meant to do damage, it would've hurt everyone in deck easily, which means it can't do much by itself, like my own energy..." He said to everyone on deck, "Don't let anything they throw at us get to this liquid, it would only create a disaster, as it seems it's only a preparation of something bigger." He looked at a very calm guardian, who was eating. Annoyed by his action, he attracted the sandwich off his hands and grabbed it, "If you don't want to end at the bottom of the ocean,or worse, please cooperate" He said before making his way to the side of Astro, staring coldly at the two titans on the other ship.

@Rurnur@Wickedkent@Garuda@Kimona

Titulus

Primal of the Bubonem

As dawn had broken Titulus could feel himself getting weary. His species were nocturnal by nature and he had already used a decent amount of energy just getting to Gold Harbour let alone with the fight that happened last night. With a few flap of his wings Titulus decided that the crows nest would be a good place to roost for a good rest. While it was unfortunately occupied he did get himself comfy beside the crows nest. Now all that was left was to get some well deserved rest.

Then he started to hear it. The ever so faint sounds of another ship. well it is a pilgrimage it would be strange for there to be another ship. Titulus reasoned to himself. Surely only a fool would commit piracy in a sea infested with aquatic primals. Steadily the foreign vessel came closer and closer until the Bubonem could hear the people on board. He ignored the sound and tried to focus on his rest. Unfortunately in a few short moments he heard something about taking the ship and sounds of conflict. Titulus could only sigh to himself as he opened his eyes and looked down to see that there were in fact two titan pirates along with their crew boarding the ship. 

Taking to the skies Titulus deadened his own sound to next to nothing before dive bombing the titan beside the one that controls some type of oil based on just looks. Readying his Talons Titulus used his power over sound to vibrate his claws to super sonic levels.

Acantha was below deck in her quarters typing furiously away at her laptop detailing what she had learned from last night, she had drawn a few diagrams of the sentinel boy and taken pictures of them to send back to Sildor. As well as suggestions on how to approach such a civilization she gave her thoughts and calculations, It wasn't until She heard Jad booming his voice something about danger. She didnt mind it as she saw how the "crew" had dealt with the serpents from earlier surely they can handle what was this time. Anyways she had much more important things to work on, Astro and his party can also help with them. After her mind was set that it was alright she went back to typing. This time about how Astro might need revision or perhaps some extra Aether boost of some kind. She had a lot to report, hopefully this fight won't disrupt it too much.

Auir was below deck coiled up and asleep until she was awoken by that Titan named the captain, of this ship, clan of coldtusk was it? She yawned with her jaws exanding massively, She slithered to the top of the deck to see what the commotion is about. Upon seeing their situation she looked about at the rest of her humanoid companions observing what they may do. She supposed she can support them from a distance maybe she can use her powers to force away the wave of fire? she couldnt turn into a hydra again just yet. Auir's mind slowly forming something of an idea to help in this situation. What can she do?

@Rurnur @Destructus Kloud @Seraph Darkfire @SleepyBuddha @Wickedkent 

Marx

Despite all the yelling and fighting above deck, Marx remained peacefully at rest, still recuperating his energy from his stressful fight with that sea serpent primal. His lungs had been strained and he already had breathing problems, so he didn't even stir as the ship rocked violently at the battle above. The small sentinel was dreaming of his forgotten past, a great and vast civilisation on an unknown planet that teemed with intelligent beings and advanced technology. Vehicles that flew through the sky without the need for primals and people walked around with machines half-integrated into their bodies. And then suddenly Marx was in a laboratory test chamber as a man with a doctor's facemask said something to him that he couldn't quite make out. Something about the first trials... The old man pressed a button on a control panel and a blue gas filled the room, causing Marx's vision to blur as he felt himself fall to...

"Oh come on?!!" Leo complained when his sandwich was taken. He sighed, "Fine....." he stood up, dusting himself off as he looked over at the people on the other ship. He wondered what they wanted still. He was happy to help but it had nothing to do with him. At least he was going to stick with that thought until he found out what they want.

(ha, wasn't sure what else to say.)

@Payphone.

Astro Vashile

He smiled as the enemies threw volleys of fire at him. He redirected 2 upwards  and the other one back to the enemy. 

"You wish to fight fire with fire? So be it." He then noticed that his fire was extinguished by the overwhelming powers of the titan. Tsk, this will be harded than expected. Some liquid then began to cover the deck. He jumped up to the sail of the ship. He looked at the other immortal who tried to join him.

"Come up here." He said "We can't fight properly below nor can they if they decide to board the ship." He then looked back at the liquid to identify what it is.

"Is that oil?" He thought. "He is able to control oil, that is dangerous" They were quite powerful. His whole body then began to emit blue fire. He focused aether in Both of his fist and then launched a blast of blue fire at the enemy's ship. He aimed for the mast as he will burn their ship to ashes. It began to burn, his blue fire was harder to extinguish than normal fire.

Gurush was at the ready, he quickly sensed the incoming presence from above, gripping his weapon tightly and bent his knees, focusing his energy. Within the Titan's soul, his energy began to burn, however this was it's true purpose. Gurush was technically "attacking" his own soul, but no damage was being dealt, instead, the burning coal applied a nourishing veil of power around his soul, making him stronger, faster, and much deadlier. Steam started to rise off Gurush's body, and his muscles expanded with the increase in power. Sliding his pitch-black blade from it's stone sheath, Gurush raised his left hand, gliding it over the length of his sword. As his hand moved, coal rocks began to form and started clinging to the weapon, melding together until the weapon was at least five times it's original size, and probably twenty times heavier. Bending his knees further and gripping his weapon within both hands, Gurush pushed himself off the deck, speeding towards his winged attacker with his newly formed giant blade at the ready. While in mid-air, the Titan spun around and swung his blade at the Primal, clashing hard with the beast's claws. The impact created a massive wave of energy that rushed over both ships, causing the oil on the Gullinberst to move unpredictably, most likely sending many of the Immortals slipping across the deck. Simultaneously, the newly formed flames on his ship's mast were extinguished with the rush of his raw power. As the two Immortals clashed, Gurush's blade immediately shattered into pieces, leaving only his original metal sword. However, the coal rocks had become superheated, and shot out towards his opponent in the midst of the energy clash. Gurush attempted to hold his ground, his blade trembling as it pushed into the powerful enemy talons. @SleepyBuddha@Wickedkent@Payphone.@Petroshka@Kimona 

Meanwhile, Braeg'ereck shouted out, ordering the pirates to board the enemy ship. Each one was equipped with heavy boots and spikes, allowing them to walk freely upon an oil-slicked deck. These Titans were prepared for situations like this, after raiding many ships over the years using the same strategy. The pirates rushed towards many of the crew members who were having difficulty standing, and began to beat them down with their metal weapons, laughing as their opponents squirmed and fell, only a few of them attempting to put up a fight.

JAD TZOKNILL

Leader Of Clan Coldtusk, hailing from the Northern Bellum Alps

Grimacing as the battle began, Jad rushed down to the shipdeck and clenched both his fists, forming dual translucent violet spheres around his hands that served as powerful weapons, but also kept him steady and balanced upon the slippery surface, caused by one of the enemy captains. "Immortals! Here is your first true test of strength! Show them we are not to be trifled with!" The Titan shouted to his crewmates and hopefully some of the Immortal passengers. Jad then dashed forward and grabbed the face of one of the pirates, who was in the process of striking one of his fallen crewmates. As his palm neared the enemy's face, it was quickly sucked in by the power of his gravity. With the enemy in his grasp, he then shouted and thrust the smaller Titan against the oil-slick deck, knocking the man unconscious as the deck splintered underneath him. Sensing another attacker nearing him, Jad clenched his right fist even tighter, the gravity orb shimmered with power as he swung it around, the back of his hand meeting with the enemy Titan's face, stopping him in his tracks and sending him flying back, tipping over the ship's railing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back