• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Astro’s partner search

Astrocats

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What’s up? You can call me Astro. 💫

I’m new to the site, my friend showed it to me, but I’m not new to role playing. I’ve been doing it as a hobby for like 12 years. I’ve been away from it for a while so I figured I’d dip my toes in here and try to see if I can find some people to rp with, probably only a few to start off with but I’ll move to more as I get more comfortable again.

I’m 29 years old, queer, and love cats. I work a full time job but I have set hours so I can reply 3-4 times a day, usually more when I have extra free time.

When it comes to role playing I have a few set things I look for.

• I’m 100% ghost friendly, life happens, I get it. Or you just aren’t feeling it anymore, no hard feelings!
  • I’m comfortable with all gender pairings, if you have a preference let me know when we chat.
  • I love to build plots and just generally chat ooc, so partner participation is key. I love bouncing ideas back and forth so don’t be afraid to share your ideas!
  • When it comes to responses I’m not a stickler for post length, I just ask you give me something to work with, my intros can be pretty meaty because I enjoy setting the scene. But for typical response length I usually go for 3-5 paragraphs, but I’ll usually try to match my partners length. I’m not expecting novella style replies, just something I can work with.
  • I prefer to use discord but I’m super okay using rpn as well, whatever you are most comfortable with.
  • I’m a sucker for romance, so including that is a plus. But it doesn’t have to be the main focus .

Some stuff I’m into right now:

• I’m really into omegaverse right now, it’s hard to find partners but if you are interested please let me know we can fit it into mostly everything I’m into.

Pairings:

• Pirate x Runaway Prince/Princess
  • Arranged marriage
  • Regency au
  • Fae King/Queen x Human
  • Boss x Employee
  • Big company CEO x Small business owner
  • Wealthy x Middle Class
  • Vampire x Human
  • Idol/Performer x Childhood friend
  • Royal x Commoner
  • Soul mates
  • Friends to lovers
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Model/Idol x Manager
  • Elf x Human
  • Supernatural creature x Human
  • Dragon riders

I really love modern, fantasy, modern fantasy, fantasy/medieval fantasy.

This is a pretty vague list, I’m open to new pairings or tropes. If you have any ideas feel free to share!

Thanks for reading! Pm me if interested!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm interested in your vampire x human & pirate x runaway prince pairings!

Hey! I'd be interested in either an Enemies to Lovers or an Idol/Manager roleplay!

Hello! I'm a brand new member here to rpn but I've been writing roleplay stories for 15-20 years so I'm not so new to roleplay in general. ^_^ I'm not sure if I can PM yet ((honestly haven't tried yet...)) I'm looking for some rps to get back into writing. I'm open to pretty much any of your pairings you have listed, and I'd even be interested in working out an omegaverse rp ((its been a while, but its a favored a/u plot of mine)) --- I've only got 3 plots that I've fleshed out ((with the help of Google Bard, honestly)) that I can offer, if you might be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back