• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassination Classroom: Terminal Velocity

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Been itching to run a Assassination Classroom for a while.

Same plot, different student casts. 75% of the moon has been destroyed by a lone unknown creature, a threat to the whole world as he'll do the same to them within a year. Where is this monster now you ask? Well, of course in a classroom teaching the younger generation to improve their education! His charming smile and big yellow octopus like body is what Class 3-E will be seeing for most of their days. Why? Who knows. You are a student of his class. Not just any low class student, you double as an assassin to slay your weirdly shaped educator. You are assigned to kill the one and only Koro-Sensei. Provided with a special tech of weapons designed to specifically kill the speedy cephalopod. Assassinating him is no walk in the park either. His speed is unremarkable faster than any human eye can see, so fast that one can still see his after image. Backed up with other unique abilities. Koro Sensei is one tough target to be put down, plus the time to kill him is limited. Will the students kill Koro-Sensei just in time before graduation? Or will the world be taken with Koro Sensei.

Welcome to Assassination Classroom: Terminal Velocity

1589154152379.png

Rules:
-All RPN rule standards apply
-A single paragaph post is good
-That's it, I'm not very strict

If you have questions i'll be here to answer them as best as i can.

Darklilly Darklilly Almost everything is still the same. Except for the students which are all Original Characters and the non student staff too. No posting order either.

But who gets to be the badass delinquent sort and who gets to be the trap that hides their killing intentions?
We can't have a entire class of badass traps can we?

But who gets to be the badass delinquent sort and who gets to be the trap that hides their killing intentions?
We can't have a entire class of badass traps can we?
Oh that’s a good point lol, I don’t think everybody will be like that though: if there are a lot then maybe the creator will say something

I never finished the anime... So I guess im going to pass
That's more reason to play, you won't be knocking off the source material as hard as everyone else aha

Edit-- each student but three should be badass traps. Girls who look like boys and vice versa, The other three will be somewhat normal students. In the bottom class because they are lazy, lack drive or are on the road to becoming addicts

Kuro sensei will look at his class and be like, "hey now girls and boys! Or whatever gender pronoun you prefer! I'm gonna teach you math while..."

I'm not the gm but sure, I'll peer pressure you.
Stay.

Flowiest D, able to recruit players to rp's other then his own20200511_165921.jpg

I'll make a cs to, I still call badass teen who can beat up adults who got turned into a cyborg to kill sensei

I was literally wishing their was an active assassination classroom two days ago

Definitely interested. :]

CS page is now open.

Oh, OOC is up too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back