• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassinate (No Longer Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
( O.o )

"We're not allowed to, not until Artemis makes a decision." Ana explained, still holding Alex's hand. Once she realized she was, she pulled her hand away with a blush and walked over to the kitchen.

The Master]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL] Was I right? Or was I right?)
(Maybe xD )

"Where is Artemis then?" Shen asked, standing up and crossing his arms. "What is there to do until Artemis gets here anyways?" He sighed. Shen sat back down on the couch and just waited. "You know we shouldn't need permission to get rid of the corruption in this land. Then we are no better than the ones we kill. The only difference is life style." Shen spoke loudly enough for Ana to hear.

(you guys got in trouble.I just wanted to play a saxophone.)

(anyways my new character is done now. Shen will love him //end sarcasm

Ana looked into the cupboard for a snack and responded with, "Artemis is resting from the previous mission, and the reason as to why we can't do anything is because it risks our group's safety. You can figure out ways to amuse yourself." She said, searching for a snack.

The Dark Wizard]All none important posts were deleted up to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL]'s post quoting the erotic content rule. Many users were found to be inviolation of said rule and were punished.
Just continue to RP.
Okay.

Alex yawned. "I'm going to go to sleep, behave yourselves.." Alex said as he walked back to his room exhausted physically and emotionally.

(So I'm gonna lay off the rp for a while....... for obvious reasons... I'm not leaving.. just going on vacation from rpn)

"Okay, rest well." Ana told him as she finally found a bag of pretzels. "I mean you could probably go out on a solo mission, but I'm not so sure Artemis would be happy with it." She told Shen as she opened the bag and ate a pretzel.

(Aww Okies)

(idk. I'm waiting for @The Master, and everybody else just kinda went *poof*, probably cuz of school or work or whatever)

(( I want to kick each and every single one of you to Antarctica and back.

The things that I read... OMG... Have... Kinda... scarred me for life...

So I reach my destination where there is no WiFi, I discover that my iPad's cellular data needs to be renewed, I make a few phone calls to my dad's office and I finally get everything fixed.

BUT I DEFINITELY WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS.

You were all such good children *cries* where did I go wrong?! I'm gonna delete this RP because it's gone way more than a little out of hand, and then I'm gonna restart it... Once I figure out how. O.o

But until then, CONSIDER THIS RP CLOSED. BYE BYE. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back