• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Type(s)
I’d like to write something loosely based off of this prompt: “An assassin is tasked with the assassination of someone no one has ever actually seen, but who has been affecting the politics world-wide.” (Taken from alloftheprompts on Tumblr; not my own.)

- I’m open to playing either role. And we can adjust the prompt however we see fit– setting and character wise. I just thought it was a cool prompt :)

- That being said, if you have any other ideas/plots, please let me know! I’m open to any ideas you may have!

- I would prefer to write a female character. But I can double, depending on the roleplay.

- I’m open to a platonic or romantic roleplay. I have the most experience with f/f and m/f pairings, and while I tend to strongly prefer these, I could be open to m/m. (I’m good with any LGBTQ+ pairing)

- I only roleplay in PMs on-site.

- School limits my time, but I almost always write a minimum of one to two responses a week. It’s usually more frequent. I’d like around the same from my partner. But I understand that life happens, and life comes first.

- If you won’t be able to respond for a longer period of time, please give me a heads up before. I’ll do the same!

- My post length will be around one to three paragraphs. I write in third-person, past tense. I will try to mirror my partner’s post length as best as I can.

- Please let me know of any triggers you have or subjects you'd like to avoid before we start.

- If you want to stop the roleplay at any point, that’s completely fine with me, but please give me a heads up.

- This should go without saying, but this must follow all RPNation rules.

If you’re interested, reply below and I’ll message you or you can PM me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back