• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings asoggypieceoftoast's Partner Search! (FxF)

asoggypieceoftoast

whats the tea sis?
If you're reading this, hello! Right now I'm looking for FxF roleplay partners.

About me
  • I am a soggy piece of toast who uses PMs or discord.
  • I will write at the very least a paragraph. I usually will mirror my partner though.
  • female, eighteen, USA, you get the idea.
  • big nerd, love chatting OOC and gushing about our characters!
  • I respond at least once per day.
My Requests
  • Be kind.
  • Be literate.
  • Be open to taking the reins on the plot sometimes.
  • Be upfront with your emotions and the roleplay!
Some Ideas and Things I Like!
— Pairings —
Paladin X Cleric
Knight X Nun
Knight X Knight
Human X Elf
Fairy X Human
Mermaid X Human
Popular X Unpopular
Outlaw X Farm Girl
Princess X Commoner (Low Fantasy Acceptable Here too.)
Childhood friend X Childhood friend

— Ideas —
(Feel free to add ideas or suggestions)
A small farm is going to be foreclosed. In an effort to save her family and the farm, X teams up with Outlaw Y after a fated meeting. Can X raise enough money to save the farm?

Deep in the forests, fairy X lives unbothered by the outside world. Until knight Y stays the night in the forest, passing through. In a startled meeting, X is curious about Y and the life of humans.

Haha, What if Elle Woods was Chaotic Evil and a lesbian,,,, that would be wack. Not like Elle Woods the character but Elle Woods the concept of a blonde hottie.

Okay, I really just want a wholesome slice of life where we follow our characters from when they meet until they get married, then they have kids and one tragically dies when I'm at peak emotional attachment. How do the kids react? How does this affect the family? RIP my heart, my soul and my love for characters.
— Key Words and Phrases —
Western
High Fantasy
Religion
Forbidden Love
Slice of Life
Romance
Adventure
Dungeons and Dragons
High School
College
FAIRIES!!
KNIGHTS!!!
Hero's Journey
Crusade
War
Oppression
Lawyers
Dragons
Slice of Life

Thanks for reading! This is rather spur of the moment so if I come up with anything else, I'll be sure to edit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back