• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Asian Vacation: An Trans-Pacific Cruise RP (Interest Check)

holyman1998

Hello future traveler/staff! Welcome to Asialine Cruises, running trans-pacific cruise trips since 1988!

If you are reading this, you have been selected to be a part of the newest cruise ship, the Mikusune. Constructed in Satsuma, Japan and funded by our Japanese branch, this cruise ship can hold up to 1,000 passengers, has ample amounts of games and activities, and even has an emergency operating room in sickbay, something only usually seen on hospital ships! Pack your bags and catch your local stop, for we have the following locations on our cruise season:
- Manila, Philippines
- Wuhan, China CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
- Busan, South Korea
- Satsuma, Japan
- Singapore, Singapore
- Java, Indonesia
- Honolulu, Hawaii

We hope to see you soon!

This is a Slice of Life RP set in the modern-day, though romance is allowed as well. Passenger characters of all ages, orientations, and sizes are allowed*, and our staff is expected to be fairly tolerant. Hence why this is an LGBT friendly RP. While I will RP the captain of the ship alongside some helpful NPCs, here are some recommended Staff Roles if you want to join the staff:

-Ship Security (Mostly controlled by NPCs, but a position is always open for a player officer.)
-Ship Medical staff (Max 5)
-Chef/Bartender (There are four or so bars and a restaurant onboard so player chefs/bartenders are welcome)
-Ship Maintenance/Engineering staff (Keeps the ship in well running condition, supervisors for NPCs preferred.)

* = Children are allowed if accompanied by parent/guardian characters

CS

Last edited:
I'm currently trying to reel a guy in, see if he wants to be my dad or mom or something. If I fail I'll be my own mom. Or dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back