• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AshenAngel

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
AshenAngel's Search Thread

Pronouns: She/They
Preferences: Playing male characters, OC's.
Current Fandoms: Hawkeye, RWBY, Hazbin Hotel, Overwatch, Stardew Valley, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, K Project, Suzume
Settings: Modern Fantasy, Sci-fi, Post-Apocalypse
Mediums: Thread-based, DMs, Discord
Responses: One per week, 2-6 paragraphs depending on previous response.

INTRODUCTION
Hello everyone, AshenAngel here. You can call me Ashen or Angel, whichever you prefer. The cliffnotes of this partner search are available above for simplicity's sake since I tend to be a bit wordy. This way it's easy for you guys to screen for the stuff you're interested in.
I am new to the site here, but that doesn't mean I'm inexperienced. I've been roleplaying for almost fourteen years now and my longest running roleplay is about five years old and still ongoing. I have three adorable cats that I love more than life itself.
I do work full time, and will not be able to respond during work hours typically, but the weekends are free game. I write between two to four paragraphs per post usually, though I tend to mirror post length. If you give me more to work with, you'll probably get more in return. I'd appreciate a partner that would be willing to take part in a long-term roleplay.

GUIDELINES
Effective communication is a big deal to me. Almost all common problems in stalled or dropped roleplay boil down to communicating. If you're having writers block, I can edit my post to give you more to work with or otherwise break up the block with a fresh spin. If you don't like the direction the roleplay's going, let me know and we can shift the tone and spin it to more comfortable territory.
I understand that life can get hectic sometimes, but it only takes a few seconds to type "Sorry, things have gotten hectic and I don't have time for this rp anymore." I can understand that, and hopefully we can pick up the roleplay some other time. Ghosting is just lazy to me and gets my brain worked up over what I could have done differently.
I love discussing pairings and goofy moments that our characters might have, as it helps with character development and overall engagement. On the other hand, spamming my dms with "your turn to post" will not get me to type faster, or keep my focus on writing. I have email alerts turned on for notification when your posts come through, and I will respond in due time. In the mean time, we can discuss how many chickens our characters will sneak home from Tractor Supply or whatever shenanigans they might get into.
I am only accepting partners that are 18+. Should I find that you are lying about your age, you will be blocked. I have this rule to protect myself and minors, as I do approach themes in my roleplays that require a certain level of maturity and understanding. I will not do ERP, it is not in my interests and is against site rules. Anyone pressuring for that will be reported.

PAIRINGS
Preferred gender pairings from most to least: MxM, MxF, FxF. Disclaimer: I only have a few female characters on my roster.
The role I'd like you to play will be in bold, strong current interests will be italicized, and preferred genders will be next to the role. These pairings can be platonic or romantic in nature.

Amnesiac Villain (M) x Superhero (M/F)
Vampire (M) x Werewolf (M)
Detective (M/F) x Superhero (M/F)
Treasure Hunter (F) x Hired Guard (M/F)
Bartender (F) x New Customer (M/F)

ORIGINAL PLOTS
The Big Bad Wolf MxM, Modern Fantasy, Supernatural, Hurt/Comfort, Soulmates
"Nothing lasts forever, that would be a lie. But is there a way to truly make up for the things you've done?"At age thirteen, a were's wolf spirit comes to them to help guide them through life. Werewolves live in remote areas, far from humans in order to limit the exposure to hunters and continue their deep rooted traditions. The wolves have an instinct, a strong knowledge of who they're meant to walk through life with. When they find their soulmate, a mental link is formed allowing thoughts, emotions, and pain to be shared across that bond. Pack law always said to be cautious of outsiders... They never said why. Following the death of the pack doctor, a new doctor has moved to join the pack and the elders are up in arms. Your character, next in line to lead the pack and frequent hellion in their youth, has finally returned home after a long journey of your choice. Going in for a routine check-up, your character's wolf finds its soulmate in the new pack doctor. And neither party was prepared for the darkness that lurked in one another. Will time finally soothe old wounds, or will their pasts catch them in the chaos?

A Devil On Your Shoulder MxM, MxF, Modern Fantasy, World-Building, Combat, War, Coming of Age, Slow-Burn
"They make them into monsters... Stone cold hearts, practically machines. It's hard to tell if there's even a chance of them ever coming back to themselves, y'know? But that chance... We can't waste it. I can't just pull the trigger. These people need hope; they need someone to wake them up again." Demons and humans live together side by side, united in a quest for survival in a land robbed of its native magic. Two factions are at war over what remains, the Arches and the Gladians. The Arches fight for the freedom of spirit, while the Gladians aim for efficiency above all else and strip away all deemed unnecessary. My character, a young but seasoned soldier, and your character, a civilian somewhere in the world, have a near death experience at the same exact moment in time. They are both saved by a magic long thought lost to the sands. A mental link was forged between the two, allowing them to walk in each other's dreams. Together, they learn to cope with and master their newfound abilities, and attempt to bring an end to the war.

FANDOMS
Again, the role I'd like you to play will be in bold, strong current interests will be italicized, and preferred genders will be next to the role. These pairings can be platonic or romantic in nature.
HawkeyeMarvel Comics, particularly the Matt Fraction run.
Clint Barton x OC (M/F)
Clint Barton x Doctor StrangeSlightly cracked but it's a very interesting pairing.

RWBYI've seen RWBY all the way through and RWBY Chibi, have not watched RWBY: Ice Queendom.
OC Team!Doubling for each of us, MxM MxF FxF

OverwatchI am not fully up to date on some of the new characters brought in for Overwatch 2, but I can research as needed. Interested in doubling these two pairings together in the same roleplay.
Jack Morrison x OC Soldier (M)
OC Overwatch Recruit (M) x Jesse McCree

Stardew ValleySoft slice of life farming and community building roleplay? Yes please.
OC Witch (F) x OC New Farmer (M/F)

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint I am up to current on the manga.
OC (M) x OC (M/F)Some help figuring out how to actually run a roleplay in this world would be amazing.

K Project I love this anime so much.
Mikoto Suoh x Tatara TotsukaI just want these boys to be alive and happy. ;-;
Mikoto Suoh x Your OC
OC King (F) x Your OC (M/F)

SuzumeI loved this movie so much.
Closer OC (M) x Closer OC (M/F)

Pokemon

AshenAngel's Search Thread

Pronouns
She/They
Preferences
Playing male characters, OC's
Current Fandoms
Hawkeye, RWBY, Overwatch, Stardew Valley, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, K Project, Pokemon
Settings
Modern Fantasy, Sci-fi, Post-Apocalypse
Mediums
Thread based, DMs, Discord
Responses
Once per week, 2-6 paragraphs depending on previous response.

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone, AshenAngel here. You can call me Ashen or Angel, whichever you prefer. The cliffnotes of this partner search are on the side for simplicity's sake since I tend to be a bit wordy. This way it's easy for you guys to screen for the stuff you're interested in.
I am new to the site here, but that doesn't mean I'm inexperienced. I've been roleplaying for almost fourteen years now and my longest running roleplay is about five years old and still ongoing. I have three adorable cats that I love more than life itself.
I do work full time, and will not be able to respond during work hours typically, but the weekends are free game. I write between two to four paragraphs per post usually, though I tend to mirror post length. If you give me more to work with, you'll probably get more in return. I'd appreciate a partner that would be willing to take part in a long-term roleplay.

GUIDELINES

Effective communication is a big deal to me. Almost all common problems in stalled or dropped roleplay boil down to communicating. If you're having writers block, I can edit my post to give you more to work with or otherwise break up the block with a fresh spin. If you don't like the direction the roleplay's going, let me know and we can shift the tone and spin it to more comfortable territory.
I understand that life can get hectic sometimes, but it only takes a few seconds to type "Sorry, things have gotten hectic and I don't have time for this rp anymore." I can understand that, and hopefully we can pick up the roleplay some other time. Ghosting is just lazy to me and gets my brain worked up over what I could have done differently.
I love discussing pairings and goofy moments that our characters might have, as it helps with character development and overall engagement. On the other hand, spamming my dms with "your turn to post" will not get me to type faster, or keep my focus on writing. I have email alerts turned on for notification when your posts come through, and I will respond in due time. In the mean time, we can discuss how many chickens our characters will sneak home from Tractor Supply or whatever shenanigans they might get into.
I am only accepting partners that are 18+. Should I find that you are lying about your age, you will be blocked. I have this rule to protect myself and minors, as I do approach themes in my roleplays that require a certain level of maturity and understanding. I will not do ERP, it is not in my interests and is against site rules. Anyone pressuring for that will be reported.

PAIRINGS

Preferred gender pairings from most to least: MxM, MxF, FxF. Disclaimer: I only have a few female characters on my roster.
The role I'd like you to play will be in bold, strong current interests will be italicized, and preferred genders will be next to the role. These pairings can be platonic or romantic in nature.

Amnesiac Villain (M) x Superhero (M/F)
Vampire (M) x Werewolf (M)
Detective (M/F) x Superhero (M/F)
Treasure Hunter (F) x Hired Guard (M/F)
Bartender (F) x New Customer (M/F)

ORIGINAL PLOTS

The Big Bad Wolf MxM, Modern Fantasy, Supernatural, Hurt/Comfort, Soulmates
"Nothing lasts forever, that would be a lie. But is there a way to truly make up for the things you've done?"At age thirteen, a were's wolf spirit comes to them to help guide them through life. Werewolves live in remote areas, far from humans in order to limit the exposure to hunters and continue their deep rooted traditions. The wolves have an instinct, a strong knowledge of who they're meant to walk through life with. When they find their soulmate, a mental link is formed allowing thoughts, emotions, and pain to be shared across that bond. Pack law always said to be cautious of outsiders... They never said why. Following the death of the pack doctor, a new doctor has moved to join the pack and the elders are up in arms. Your character, next in line to lead the pack and frequent hellion in their youth, has finally returned home after a long journey of your choice. Going in for a routine check-up, your character's wolf finds its soulmate in the new pack doctor. And neither party was prepared for the darkness that lurked in one another. Will time finally soothe old wounds, or will their pasts catch them in the chaos?

A Devil On Your Shoulder MxM, MxF, Modern Fantasy, World-Building, Combat, War, Coming of Age, Slow-Burn
"They make them into monsters... Stone cold hearts, practically machines. It's hard to tell if there's even a chance of them ever coming back to themselves, y'know? But that chance... We can't waste it. I can't just pull the trigger. These people need hope; they need someone to wake them up again." Demons and humans live together side by side, united in a quest for survival in a land robbed of its native magic. Two factions are at war over what remains, the Arches and the Gladians. The Arches fight for the freedom of spirit, while the Gladians aim for efficiency above all else and strip away all deemed unnecessary. My character, a young but seasoned soldier, and your character, a civilian somewhere in the world, have a near death experience at the same exact moment in time. They are both saved by a magic long thought lost to the sands. A mental link was forged between the two, allowing them to walk in each other's dreams. Together, they learn to cope with and master their newfound abilities, and attempt to bring an end to the war.

Cosmic Drift MxM, MxF, Sci-Fi, World Building, Enemies to Lovers
"You can't fix people, and at the root of this system we're stuck in, it's a people problem. It can't be fixed. So make your peace with it and move on." The galaxy was growing smaller and smaller by the day, the sprawl of humanity pushing further and further into the stars, snatching up anything close to habitable as they struggled with overpopulation. Numerous groups were founded to the purpose of discovering and securing habitable and resource rich worlds for the highest bidder. Among these exploration groups, one family name is spoken of in hushed whispers. The Lestrades had the galaxy in their pocket. They were a cunning, cold, and cruel group that could eliminate any opposition. My character is a well-worn in scout that frequently changed groups, never staying anywhere for too long and focused on his own ambitions. He comes across your character, scouting out the same hunk of rock he had dibs on, and that's where the battle line is drawn.

FANDOMS

Again, the role I'd like you to play will be in bold, strong current interests will be italicized, and preferred genders will be next to the role. These pairings can be platonic or romantic in nature.
HawkeyeMarvel Comics, particularly the Matt Fraction run.
Clint Barton x OC (M/F)
Clint Barton x Doctor StrangeSlightly cracked but it's a very interesting pairing.

RWBYI've seen RWBY all the way through and RWBY Chibi, have not watched RWBY: Ice Queendom.
OC Team!Doubling for each of us, MxM MxF FxF

OverwatchI am not fully up to date on some of the new characters brought in for Overwatch 2, but I can research as needed. Interested in doubling these two pairings together in the same roleplay.
Jack Morrison x OC Soldier (M)
OC Overwatch Recruit (M) x Jesse McCree

Stardew Valley
Soft slice of life farming and community building roleplay? Yes please.
OC Witch (F) x OC New Farmer (M/F)

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint I am up to current on the manga.
OC (M) x OC (M/F)Some help figuring out how to actually run a roleplay in this world would be amazing.

K Project I love this anime so much.
Mikoto Suoh x Tatara TotsukaI just want these boys to be alive and happy. ;-;
Mikoto Suoh x Your OC
OC King (F) x Your OC (M/F)

Pokemon I have a couple plot ideas for this.
Gijinka (M) x Gijinka (M/F)Couple ways this one can spin.
OC Elite Four Member (F) x OC Trainer (M/F)
Pokemon x Pokemon Mystery dungeon style.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back