• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gregarious Multimuse

Creative Writer Extraordinaire
This world, which has survived a million disasters...
Saved by the Fool's Journey
These shackles of his destiny have wrought
Nothing but more disaster.
It was never meant to be permanent...
Merely a process to awaken the fool
Until he could no longer fade into obscurity...

This story will be built as we go along. I will be the Fool Persona, in a new role. This will not be connected to any previous Persona story, and all characters will be original. Please, ask yourself honestly... which Arcana do you resonate with most? If you are torn between two, you are neither. That being said, I will need enough writers to fill the entire Major Arcana. If you have a suggestion for why one Arcana can become another (for instance, Justine and Caroline (Strength) becoming Lavenza (The World), I am all ears, though you must agree to choose ONE of the Arcana, and allow someone else to take the other, when the time comes in the story.

The mechanics of the Metaverse will be similar to Persona 5, with a few modifications, to be explained through the Magician Persona (who will be played by a Metaverse native, similar to Morgana, but with a completely different theme). Considering the fact that in all of the Persona titles, the main playable character and Igor have both been the Fool requires that I must be the exception to my own rule. in that I must play both my main character, and Igor. I hope you can forgive this hypocrisy, but it is necessary for what I'm planning.

This story will be massive. As such, each Arch will be set in it's own thread, and as such, for now, I need only a few other roleplayers, for my confidants.

1. The Magician
2. The Lovers
3. The Chariot
4. The Hermit
5. Justice

The team of Six this will built will be sufficient for the protagonists of the first arch. They will be carried over into the second.

I will play the Antagonists as NPCs.

I will also need help from those who join to build the list of Personas up to level 15, acceptable fusions involving only those 15, stats, skills, and elemental alignments, as well as resistances and weaknesses.

This is a big task. Only apply to join if you have the diligence to follow this through to its completion.

Since it is a big task, there will be forgiveness for late replies, to an extent... But you must post some form a reply in at least one of the threads or conversations per week.

If you will be taking an extended leave of absence, announce it to the group at least 24 hours in advance, name someone in the group to make decisions for you in your absence, and say how long you expect to be absent. If you are gone more than three times that period of time, you will need to be replaceed.

Fluency in English is required for this roleplay.

At least Sophmore-level literacy is required for this roleplay.

Mutual respect is required for this roleplay.

An open mind is absolutely required for this roleplay.

To prove you've read everything here, type the last letter of every line of the italicized paragraph as it's own paragraph somewhere in your application.

Application requirements:
1. Your name (if you are unwilling to say your actual name, feel free to use a pseudonym)
2. Your Persona Experience
3. Your Arcana
4. One ORIGINAL idea for the Persona Multiverse
5. Your favorite Persona from Persona 5 (original version)
6. Personal Bio (yours, not your character's)
7. Do you accept the requirements, and can you fulfill them?
8. Will this be a pet project for you, a hobby, or a serious passion?
9. Are you at least over the age of a High School Sophmore?
10. What is your timezone?
11. This is the middle of the application.
12. What is your favorite Anime (if any)?
13. What is your favorite book (if any)?
14. What is your favorite movie (if any)?
15. What is your favorite video game (if any)?
16. What is your favorite song (if any)?
17. What are you looking for?
18. Do you have distorted desires?
19. What is your greatest virtue?
20. What do you regret most?
21. What is the name of YOUR persona?

Example application:
1. Lucius Dominick Dunn (chosen name) Robert Nicholas Moore (Birth name)
2. I am currently on my 4th playthrough of Persona 5, but only my second NG+ (due to personal reasons)\
3. The Fool
4. A mirror image world where 'sin' and 'virtue' are reversed.
5. Arsene
6. I was raised in California, in the United States. I grew up rejected by almost everyone around me, but nevertheless found within myself the ability to inspire others. Like Robin Williams, I never wanted anyone else to feel the way that I did. I learned self-deprecating humor, as well as sarcasm and dry humor (because that seemed to be what made people around me smile the most). All the while, I soaked up information like a sponge, and developed a rich inner world that the 'real' world simply couldn't match. I have never held a relationship for more than six months, and have never truly felt like I had a place where I belonged. I resolved to build the place I belong, with my own two hands, if I must. In order to do this, I have resolved to build my team, and fill it with people who, like me, have never felt like they belonged anywhere. I have decided to name this team "Rage of Infinity".
7. Yes, and yes. I cannot write the requirements unless I am willing to fulfill them (with the exception of the single-character rule.
8. A serious passion.
9. Yes.
10. Pacific Standard Time (GMT -7)
11. sytrtly
12. Between "Stein's Gate", "Death Note", and "Neon Genesis: Evangelion"
13. The Saga of Darren Shan: The Lake of Souls
14. Inception, Looper, Project Almanac, or Chronicle
15. Persona 5 or the Call of Duty: Zombies franchise (Treyarch titles only)
16. "Hello Zepp" from the Saw Soundtrack or "Time" from the Inception soundtrack... or anything by Secession Studios
17. A place where I belong, and my soulmate.
18. I desire to be known for how good I really am, so that I can deny it. (I wish for others to be proud of me, so that I can be humble inside, for once).
19. Inspiration
20. I regret telling anyone about a secret admirers note I got in middle school. Telling people prevented me from finding out who sent it.
21. Mason

Wow. This looks complex. This SOUNDS like there is no end goal for stuff. Maybe you can PM me and help me overall understand what this is? You've mentioned Major Arcana? It's a neat idea, I just wanna know what's happening before I go through a complex application.

Edit: If this a fandom of Persona 5, I'll rescind my interest. I've never played the game and thus I would be useless for this story.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back