• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ascended Phoenixes (Mercenaries of Deretor) [OOC Thread]

ALright, my first post is up, and I made myself look like an ass.

Feel free to tell me if you have any problems with my writing. I'm open to criticism.

@AyyyLmao also, comedy characters are the best~ Especially in an angle from a mute like my character's.

Comedy characters...comedy characters everywere!...and beer

and aswell like Dragon is gona nap! we can meet and talk and when he wakes up we take action TURNAMENT STYLE!

I just realized that I've been mispelling balaclava as baklava instead, so apparently my character's been wearing a rich, sweet pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped nuts and sweetened and held together with syrup or honey this entire time.

It works sorta like skills... Gotta learn them through practice.

Whisker said:
will post later busy xD But stil........

dOB6LyO.gif

I think so? We really have no limit, but it's all up to @The Mythic Dragon :) He's the GM.

Well all I need now is the starter I got the area down where I'm coming down the mountains or somewhere ne'er the base or something but I'll probably figure it out after a little thinking.

I really don't understand why snow fey is the ONLY type of fey that people choose... it is really odd to me...

Aqua said:
Well I chose it because I love the powers of ice and poisoning is my second favorite.
But technically, snow fey might be able to control fire. The type of fey has no bearing on their wilder abilities... I thought I put that somewhere...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back