• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ascended Phoenixes (Mercenaries of Deretor) [OOC Thread]

Anyone alive? I have ideas! So many ideas! So hyped for this, so excited that it is happening again! First mission plan... I wanna ssshhhhaaaaarrrreeeee!!!!!

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]What do you mean, exactly?

[/QUOTE]
Just want to keep things going as they are with the NPCs and enjoy some fruitful times with companions as well.

DO IT. COMBAT GALORE.

But not until the peace time is over as in ... I guess everyone settles in with the new people and stuff.

Whisker said:
DO IT. COMBAT GALORE.
But not until the peace time is over as in ... I guess everyone settles in with the new people and stuff.
Well, obviously. But whether or not it should be @AyyyLmao trial by fire, I haven't decided. I.E. Should it be the first happening...

Also, @Whisker you can make another post to try and get somewhere for interaction, if you'd like. You could also tell me you want me to do something with you. Kk? 8_8

I know. I think I'm good for right now. Not everyone has posted yet.

I actually do have something I want to do ... but just not this peace day.

I'd rather him actually be here when the attack starts.

*3:12 AM of October 14*

*Just remembered that I forgot to. Post before work last night*

Me: Goddammit

I might post soon again anyways though while I've still got the muse. I was planning to respond to @Yonsisac though ... but I might change it to @Calibutcher since they crossed anyways.

Ok im back! I wont be on all day but meh

@The Mythic Dragon

You know why i am not on much i told you long ago ^^

Hey all! I was thinking of having the first mission start tomorrow morning, unless you want the peace to last a bit longer.

I am also willing to tell you what the first mission is, if you'd like to know!

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Hey all! I was thinking of having the first mission start tomorrow morning, unless you want the peace to last a bit longer.
I am also willing to tell you what the first mission is, if you'd like to know!

[/QUOTE]
well Honetly...would like some peace for now as we rarely got it back in the Other RP and when we did would be rather short and dint let muhc communication and the OTP,s to develop..But that i just me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back