• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ascended Phoenixes (Mercenaries of Deretor) [OOC Thread]

oh, damn. Well for all of you, the GIF is a lawnmower flying and doing flips in the sky with the caption "FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS".

zCUBO5p.gif

@The Mythic Dragon

when I make the CS for Williams mom can I say she has moved to the Pheonix rest?

Calibutcher said:
@The Mythic Dragon
when I make the CS for Williams mom can I say she has moved to the Pheonix rest?
Well... how about we begin with you welcoming her? Like, she arrives first RP post, and you are waiting for her?

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Well... how about we begin with you welcoming her? Like, she arrives first RP post, and you are waiting for her?

[/QUOTE]
i suppose I could do such. William would want his mom to come to Pheonix Rest so he could keep an eye on her. And so she could keep an eye on him. She does basic medicine and cooks.

updated the graver location! dint fix the grammar....sorry but did add a notable draken! there will be more jut gota think

Hey all! I am trying to decide about starting now, or waiting until tomorrow morning. But either way, I am hyped to be doing this again!

@The Mythic Dragon

Important note: I'll only be on during the afternoons, especially 5 - 10:00 pm, since I have to go to prison (or school or whatever they call it nowadays).

Welp... CS is up, I definitely look forward to seeing a lot of old friendly faces and a bunch of new ones... Cheers guys.

@The Mythic Dragon

[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
A lot less of these ... and they're super long. So I just select one at random usually to play through downtimes like it was Skyrim or something. Lol.

Whisker said:
@The Mythic Dragon
[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
A lot less of these ... and they're super long. So I just select one at random usually to play through downtimes like it was Skyrim or something. Lol.

Those are great. Thanks. So are the other ones.

Mmmm, I'm listening to silence... Sleepy time guys~ I'll be on top of full length replies when I get home from school tomorrow.

I have school off because I'm recovering from surgery, so I should be all set. Maybe I'll miss the first few hours of RP. Please don't go too fast.

For the record, it's 4:50 PM right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I think we all need more mercenary interactions... The lack of bonding between some members seems weak... I dunno, maybe I feel like everyone should just be closer?

ChristinaXIV said:
Personally I think we all need more mercenary interactions... The lack of bonding between some members seems weak... I dunno, maybe I feel like everyone should just be closer?
Especially the original members, at least~

I mean, it makes sense ^w^

ChristinaXIV said:
I agree. I am going to try and do better this time at both allowing and instigating inter-PC interactions.

Although we can assume that you are all a bit closer, three months having passed

Well yes, of course, to both of you, however, Mythy, don't go losing your NPC edge, they are what makes things loveable, but let's try to get the lives to mesh. They all live under the same banner.

@The Mythic Dragon

@LeSoraAmari

ChristinaXIV said:
Mythy, don't go losing your NPC edge, they are what makes things loveable, but let's try to get the lives to mesh. They all live under the same banner.
What do you mean, exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back