• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ascended Phoenixes (Mercenaries of Deretor) [OOC Thread]

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]But technically, snow fey might be able to control fire. The type of fey has no bearing on their wilder abilities... I thought I put that somewhere...

[/QUOTE]
Nope and if I knew I would have picked poisoning for my snow fey. xD

I think I might have died... >.> Waiting for a reply... Gonna go bathe

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]my subpar writing skills thank you ^-^ I'll post as soon as I can figure where exactly I fit in lol

[/QUOTE]
Well, why not run into @Aqua on the road and help him to phoenix rest? I am sure that we can do something from there

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Well, why not run into @Aqua on the road and help him to phoenix rest? I am sure that we can do something from there

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good

@Aqua @Saint Nhoj

Also, just as a reminder, I very much appreciate it when you post the other players that you interact with in your post. Make it so much smoother and easier

The Mythic Dragon]@Aqua [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22926-saint-nhoj/ said:
@Saint Nhoj[/URL]
Also, just as a reminder, I very much appreciate it when you post the other players that you interact with in your post. Make it so much smoother and easier
Gotcha boss

So basically my character can just go to your base of operations and apply to join the group or am I already in the group? I'm lost in the sauce

Last edited by a moderator:
Saint Nhoj]So basically my character can just go to your base of operations and apply to join the group or am I already in the group? I'm lost in the sauce [/QUOTE] You can go to the base of operations... or if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL] agrees, you can already be a part of the group.

[QUOTE="Saint Nhoj]So basically my character can just go to your base of operations and apply to join the group or am I already in the group? I'm lost in the sauce

[/QUOTE]
Lol meet me, and probably not. I mean they just won't let you in probably make you take a test

Users who are viewing this thread

Back