• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Artist looking for 1 x 1!

queensiren

I'd like to start off by saying that I really suck at making posts look nice, so if this isn't the most organized thread then I apologize.

Hello, I'm queensiren! You can call me Siren, or if you'd prefer my real name, it's Tabitha. I'm a 22-year-old female who has been roleplaying since I was twelve or so. It's definitely been a while since I've actively roleplayed, but that's mostly due to not being able to find suitable partners or groups. Hopefully I've come to the right place this time!

Some things you should know:

-I prefer M/F, though I will consider F/F.

-I only play females as my main characters. I will play males for NPCs though.

-My grammar isn't always the best, but I expect you to at least be on my level.

-I will roleplay through threads or PM.

-My posts tend to be about 2-3 paragraphs, though sometimes they will be less or more depending on what I'm given to work with. I expect at least a well written paragraph per post from my partner.

-I am very active! I'd like someone who could post multiple times a day. If that is too much to ask, at least one post is expected.

-I always play as OCs, even if we are roleplaying a fandom.

Roleplays I'm interested in:

-A roleplay based on this song: [media]

[/media]
-A roleplay based on The Phantom of the Opera

-A roleplay set in WWII Europe.

-Dragon Age roleplay

-Elder Scrolls roleplay

-Fallout roleplay

-D&D roleplay (or just a general medieval fantasy roleplay)

-Post-Apocalyptic roleplay (can be zombies)

-Vampire/Human

-Ghost/Human

-Alien/Human

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THROW MORE IDEAS AT ME! I generally like things that aren't modern every day scenarios. I enjoy supernatural, fantasy, and different time periods.

Some things that I enjoy in roleplay:

-Gore/injuries

-Romance

-Age play (Not necessary, but I do like age gaps)

-Adventure

I'm pretty open to most things, so don't be shy!

I'd also like to add that I'm an artist and would like end up drawing our OCs~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to roleplay with you. I'll roleplay just about anything fantasy, but I was wondering if you would like to do a steampunk roleplay with me. If not that's okay. Oh and let me just say this before you decide to rp with me. I don't really do romance. I could try but you would have to bear with me because I'm not really the romantic type of person.

Momoka said:
I'd like to roleplay with you. I'll roleplay just about anything fantasy, but I was wondering if you would like to do a steampunk roleplay with me. If not that's okay. Oh and let me just say this before you decide to rp with me. I don't really do romance. I could try but you would have to bear with me because I'm not really the romantic type of person.
I honestly don't have much experience with non-romantic roleplays, but I could give it a shot. I'm familiar with steampunk fashion (I've even dressed in it before), but not sure how to make a plot revolving around it? If you have any ideas, please let me know. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back