• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Artie's RP search [FANDOM & ORIG | w prompts❗️] - OPEN

Artiev88

Italian Thembo Supreme

ARTIE'S RP SEARCH​

Why Hello, I'm Artie! I'm a 20-something artist from italy that loves roleplaying and cooperative storytelling! I tend to enjoy a variety of genres, though I veer more towards fantasy and horror elements- I won't say no to some sci-fi or post apocalyptic however.
I roleplay in fandoms but I WON'T RP CANON CHARACTERS. I'm just not comfortable with it and am looking for OC stuffSpecifically. I like drawing and sketch like crazy if something catches my attention, and I usually tend to chat a ton about our plots- I especially love partners who I can bounce ideas off of, and I really like worldbuilding and species building! I also don't mind plotting with groups of people, though I'd like to keep it to a max of 5
Most of my RP characters are designed with the rp, unless I specifically start an rp to explore one character in particular. I'm all about AUs and multishipping but if you're not comfortable with my character being shipped with someone else i WILl make an exception. I mostly tend to comform to my partners in that sense. I'm also interested in one-on-one DnD style rps with dice rolling and passing back and forth the role of DM- I have lots of systems I'd really just love to try and have fun with.

I'm a lesbian, and while I RP any pairing, I'm most comfortable with FxF or FxM (or NBxF, NBxNB, MxNB). most of my characters are LGBTQ+ so if that squeaks you out sorry but I don't want u in my orbit
I write in paragraphs, usually 1/2 but I tend to wildly fluctuate depending on needs. I am massively uncomfortable with first person rp, but I can do third person script no problem- Though I prefer doing so for headcanons only.
I'm open to any kind of relationship, and any kind of species, as long as they're sentient and vaguely humanoid.

SUMMARY​

• 20+, Writes in third person, paragraph is good Script is preferred for Headcanons only. Google docs, Thread or Discord
  • Will RP in fandom settings, but will not RP canon characters
  • Down for multiple rps, even with the same person
  • Looking for people to chatter, worldbuild and plot OOC with
  • Yes​

• More than 1 character
    • Outlining the story beforehand
    • Being friends and chatting ooc, Brainstorming
    • Using dice
  • No​

• RPing with people under 18
    • Canon characters
    • Plot twists without discussing
    • Triggering content without discussing

If you're interested, feel free to PM me or comment on here!

MY PROMPTS​

+ craving
? Not too interested
! Setting may contain triggering content

CHARACTERS (N/A) - SETTING LORE - TABLETOP SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)

• A synth discovering the world, maybe with a railroad, a rogue scientist, or another fugitive synth
  • Cabaret singer/Merchant/Doctor finds self in battle they haven't signed up for. They have help, at least
  • Investigating the Interloper, what's the line between mutated and supernatural?
  • Nuka world raiders, debauchery and trying to reach the title of Greatboss (!+)
  • Far Harbor, Literally anything related to it, but also I won't deny some clidren of Atom/Arcadia x Far harbor citizen (++)
CHARACTERS (N/A) - SETTING LORE - TABLETOP SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)
  • Woman witchers don't exist. Except, they do. (!++)
  • A cursed hermit finds the first person they can consider a friend in years, and longs to break that curse. (!+)
  • Lords and guards care for nothing but their interests. Sorcerers are fickle. The commoners take arms, and decide to solve their issues themselves.
  • It's customary for bards to seek interesting people, write ballads on them.
  • Novigrad is hell, currently, but it's worth fighting for, even if you have to put all on the line.
CHARACTERS (N/A) - SETTING LORE
  • Two tenakth surviving during the Red raids, and what comes after (!+)
  • Hawk and thrush relationships
  • The Utaru aren't just farmers, but their passivity sometimes lends them to ignore the warning signs
  • Banuk adventures in the Cut! Werak relationships, huddling for warmth, very proud people and painting (++)
  • An Oseram rejects their tribes' views and runs to find their own way
  • Racing under Hidden Ember's lights
  • Tenakth earn the marks on their skin. Is it allowed to foreigners too?
  • Grown together as Nora, until one left the sacred lands, never to retur, due to wanderlust. except, they do return, battered and near-death, and what can one do if not defy their dogmas to help a friend?
CHARACTERS - SETTING LORE
  • "Do the gods love their creations?" - Choir member/church member x Great One, obsessive or cute ur pick (++)
  • Tell me, good hunter. were my church hunters the honorable spartans I wished they would be? - Spoilers: no they weren't. Church person (or two church people) learning just how rotten Yharnam and her blood are
  • Hunters just trying their very best, dealing with a night that seems to be unending. (+)
  • Byrgenwerth, and what people will do for knowledge that doesn't belong to them
CHARACTERS (N/A) - SETTING LORE
  • Two hunters find a monster's egg after a hunt, and what can they do? they can't just kill it.
  • Hunter action, trying to be the best like no one ever was (in beating up dragons)
  • a hunter and their Handler, and the friendship that blooms between them. Lots of taking care of wounds. (+)
  • Look, I'm sorry, I killed the monster you asked me to capture. Again. I'll find you a better one!
CHARACTERS - SETTING LORE - TABLETOP SYSTEM
  • The Icewind dale lacks light,warmth, and very soon, life will end too. The Ten Towns are stubborn, won'tleave, but also won't work towards a better life. It's always the traveler's job to get things done, apparently.
  • An entire city disappears into the Nine Hells, and for once, the damned are the only ones who can help. (+)
  • Prisoners of the Drow, a group is planning an escape... But a larger threat looms in the Underdark. Is the strange world even worth fighting for?
  • Chuult isn't safe. But when people start to get sick and die randomly, as if there's some sort of curse, it's even less so. Also there's pirates. (+)
  • Warforged trying to find their place in a world that no longer needs them (+)
  • Two people who have been hurt by the Daelkyr, trying to find revenge (++)
  • Priests of the Silver Flame, trying to keep morale up in a peace that constantly threatens to shatter
  • A group of adventurers is hired by a dragonmarked house to find dragonshards in q'barra. Things ensue (+)
  • Cult of Rakdos general debauchery and chaos. You know, sometimes barfights happen, people die... But they're really not supposed to haul themselves back up and keep partying
  • Two Selesnya diplomats get assigned to resolve a guild dispute, and things get worse from there.
  • An izzet League scientist wants to test a new invention (+)
  • A simic researcher is looking for the source of shrieking mushrooms that have been sprouting throughout the city, and someone is tasked to protect them (+)
  • the Witherbloom campus is teeming with strange creatures and exams are approaching
  • Students trying to live their life at the magic school, but things keep happening and there's no time to study when you're saving the school continuosly
  • Two teachers are set up by their students. They know, but they play along anyway. (Or they don't know, and it's funny as hell) (++)
  • Outcasts try to find their way and figure out who they want to be as they graduate (+)
CHARACTERS (N/A) - SETTING OVERVIEW
  • Farmer loses everything in bandit attack so they ask a wanderer for help
  • A wanderer is injured, badly injured. Someone takes them in and helps them, and now there's something tethering the wanderer to this new place (+)
  • Cattle punk or space western PLEASE (++)
  • Lovable rogue and stern sheriff have always had a tense relationship. Until the sheriff themselves commits a crime, that is. (++)
Human or nonhuman is fine as long as they're sentient
Scifi but you choose how far out
Horror, Adventure, Survival, romance?

• They finally got one, a real one. And now they're studing it, which feels... Well, wrong.
  • An evacuation pod crashes onto the ship, sending it careening off course. The last survivor of a race, and the last crew member left alive, now must survive places neither of them are fit to live in. (++)
  • You know, Maybe the expedition wasn't a good idea. When the ship stops working, a crew is now stuck onto a planet they don't recognize. Thankfully, they have a guide, but they still need to keep their presence secret and leave, as soon as possible.
  • To survive, a parasite needs a host. And maybe, just maybe, there might be a host crazy enough to volountary take on the infection (+)
Cosmic Horror, Psychological Horror, Folk horror, Romance (?)
Has the potential to become really toxic/obsessy in a tasty way
Look, I just want to design elder horrors

• When faced with the threat of destruction, Humanity responds with calling in a bigger fish
  • Humans are tenacious, loving, incredible, beautiful. They swore to protect, whatever it takes (++)
  • Humans are ants to an immortal. But sometimes, when you pick up an ant, it might bite- and this one specific ant's bite stings, the first sting they've felt in many, many millennia (++)
  • When a human calls you in to destroy the world, how do you tell it that's a stupid idea, because you live in the world too?
10631031?1617898546

ANGEL PROFILE

Comedy, Queerplatonic relationships, Slice-of-life
  • "When I said be not afraid I didn't mean fall in love with me"
  • A cupid does their job, even if they have no idea what love is supposed to feel lke. Maybe, just maybe, they need a new job. As a store clerk, cause rent doesn't pay itself.
  • Two aroaces and their experience navigating life on earth. One isn't from Earth. Maybe both aren't.
  • A human manages to do better than an angel of love at setting up people, and the angel is much better at designing fashion than the human. After a rocky start, they make a pact. They'll switch jobs. (+)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back