• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Arrow-Verse AU: Dark Time-line

A Splendid Bubble

A Bubble of Splendid nature
Crisis on Infinite Earths, the TV-crossover event, has concluded for some time now. (And now, The Flash has ended! Meaning, so has the Arrowverse. !) While I rather enjoyed the event, and everything that occurred and the new status quo of the Arrow-verse, I would like to focus a roleplay in the previous form of the future, after Crisis.

Plus, with the end of the Verse coming shortly, it has been on my mind!

Though, that said, I want to take elements from all the shows, that showed off the Future, which all seemed to be a much more grim and unforgiving place. However, given this is the nature of a roleplay, I think we are more than free to take these elements and factors, and alter them and create our own sorta Earth within the Multiverse. If there is something here, you wouldn't want to take into account for our story, feel free to say something, or mention something you wish to have included.

Elements such as:
  • The Flash(Barry Allen) goes missing, after the events; leaving his wife, with child, and friends behind.
    • (Whether he goes and fights Thawne in the past, to disappear is open for debate.,)
    • Nora West-Allen, is born shorty after.
  • After Crisis, the survivors of Earth-38, relocate to Earth (whatever we are calling this Earth.1, or our own number. Same can be applied to 38. But, Supergirl, and some of her people, despite losing their Earth, move to the main Earth for our story.)
  • (Which characters that have passed, can be discussed.)
  • (Big one, worth debating) Oliver Queen lives through Crisis. While I did like his end, I rather enjoy the old, one-armed Oliver from the Future. (First seen on Legends). I like the idea of the broken hero, drowning in his own pity and despair.
    • Mia Smoak, and William Clayton, both still his children, and grow to similar roles as Arrow showed.
    • John Diggle,in these turn of events, died in Crisis. Rather than seeing how Star City started to fall.
    • Laurel Lance, also died in the events of Crisis.
  • At some point after Crisis, A.R.G.U.S declared Meta-humans too dangerous. (Legends) and has started to put a ban on meta-powers. Meta- prisons are a more common thing.

Those are just some ideas, to craft into this over-all more, I guess edgier future, to write in. I like the idea, of a Dark future, that needs both correcting and saving. Kinda playing off the concept of: The Sins of the Father, type deal, as I would like the focus of the story being on the next generation of characters.

So the main focus would/could be around: Mia, William, John Diggle Jr, Nora West-Allen, Someone from Supergirl's line, all working together as the new "Justice League" of the future. The older/legacy characters that are still alive, can make appearance, and offer some wisdom, but I don't want old-man Oliver aiding in every fight.

We can borrow the Batman beyond approach, with this too. A darker place, new foes, but old ones still lingering about. While, adapting the stories the characters got on the show. Like, for Mia and William. In these turn of events (if We have Oliver survive Crisis) they would have known their father, to some extent, before he gave up the fight. Their arc could be more attempting to make up for his failures, feeling they have inherited them. Nora could still be worrying and wondering what happened to her Father, only assisting to try and find people who might have known Barry.(While, avoiding ARGUS).

Supergirl, if we don't have her have a child, could have Johnathan Kent from the Comics. Perhaps her Superman died in Crisis, and to carry on his legacy, she took in his son. Johnathan would be living in a world, where his father is not only unknown, but what family he does have , are just happy to have a place to live. Tales of his father, and aunt's great heroics, are just myths on this Earth.

Kate, if we want to include Batwoman stuff, I feel would be very much like a Bruce type role. She hadn't given up the fight/mission, but older age has slowed her. Perhaps some bigger injury has caused her to step down. Could always introduce a Batwoman Beyond.

The Legends, as much as I like the show, could be lost in Time. Unable to help with the dark turn of events.

Of course, all of this is very open for debate, and discussion!
I wouldn't say you need to know everything about every show, just a good bit, since this would take elements from all, and factors from previous seasons of some of them, into a new light. When it comes to writing, I prefer my partner and I write in 3rd person, past tense. I am more than open to write multiple characters, and help control the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back