• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arranged Romances (MxF)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here are a couple RP seeds. I can only fill one. I intend to run the male character. Please be 18+. Your character should be designed to be able to add to the story. The one thing I dislike in posts is when someone just parrots back my posts and adds nothing to the story. In short, your character should have her own goals.

This is a story of the world of Cimmeria in a land populated by a people descended from Vikings. They still live as Vikings did long ago, in relative peace amongst themselves. Of course, they are not the only humans in their world. And their world is also home to other, less hospitable beings and creatures.

Your character will be a young woman from this culture. What you are among your people is up to you. But having some influence in your culture - or being born into a position to have influence - would help the story.

My character will be a stranger to your world, a young man with the build of a warrior - if not the physical health. (He has old injuries and scars, most not visible.) He is very tall (6’7”), but then that is relative. Here on Cimmeria men are a little bit taller.

How they meet will need to be discussed. My character could simply stroll in and be some stranger from a distant land. Or he could arrive on the scene of a battle.

Our CSs can be very simple, a pic - basic description. For your character, enough to give hints about what she is in society, etc.

You are a young woman who has been made a gift to the great “Mage”. He is regarded in much the same fashion as Merlin. In matters of “magic” his council is sought. He is an advisor to the throne. But he is no old relic of a man. Rather he is young, tall, strong. But he is often absent from his position as a councellor. He has an annoying habit of being a recluse and hiding away in his tower.

So you have been sent. Your instructions are simple. You are to be whatever he wishes you to be. But if sent for, you have a duty to coax him out of his Tower and into the world.

The bottom line is that clearly the King has decided that the “Mage” is in need of female companionship. This is to be considered an Arranged Romance situation.

The culture of the Kingdom will need to be discussed. Your character could be from any number of backgrounds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back