• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Arranged Marriage (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow He doesn't know she is a spy tho. So it'll be fine. Until he finds out she was not only a spy, but the spy. Whew, if they are close when that happens, he'd feel so betrayed.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow He doesn't know she is a spy tho. So it'll be fine. Until he finds out she was not only a spy, but the spy. Whew, if they are close when that happens, he'd feel so betrayed.

Oooooh the drama lol. She’d probably like him too lol, a cut of a different take from normal guards with good values? Her kind of guy lol.

Though their methods are probably a little different xD

Oooooh the drama lol. She’d probably like him too lol, a cut of a different take from normal guards with good values? Her kind of guy lol.

Though their methods are probably a little different xD

Lol, "What is this? A guard who isn't corrupt or in someone's pocket!?" Yeah, I can see that being pretty interesting especially since it'd run against what she's used to as a spymaster.

Yeah... Sigi is faaaar more direct.

Lol, "What is this? A guard who isn't corrupt or in someone's pocket!?" Yeah, I can see that being pretty interesting especially since it'd run against what she's used to as a spymaster.

Yeah... Sigi is faaaar more direct.

For a spymaster, Amren’s honestly pretty blunt and rude. She’s gonna be...verrrrry direct with the Queen. She basically makes no effort to hide how she feels about someone’s unless she’s trying to manipulate them in some way xD

Probably why she’d like Sigi, he’s so honest sompared to everyone she knows, excluding Scela’s family lol

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow :P Meant more in how they handle their problems. One may set up an intricate plan to corner them/blackmail them/kill them... the other is more, "I'ma just hit you really, really hard! If that doesn't work, I'ma stab at thee!"

Alrighty, didn't really have much writing time this weekend because my puppy has been sick. But he's doing a lot better now :> Colelovesrp Colelovesrp Gonna try to post again for Katja this week, which will place her at her husband's bedroom to collect him for the breakfast, so if you post for him before I do she's on her way. Amir will still be in his room, and did send Ralf a note. Although it was given to a spy accidentally, so it's up to Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow if he actually got it lol. Cosmo Cosmo I'll post for Ayeshaa again as well. Mondays and Tuesdays are quite busy at the pharmacy, so expect my posts after Wednesday. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Oof. I know those pharmacy feels. I worked in one for three years until this car accident. There is a reason for auto-refills on meds, people, and it is so you don't show up at 5 pm on a Friday shouting you need your meds because you forgot until now. Especially if these are uncommon ones that require being ordered. XD I'm glad your puppy is better though.

Alrighty, didn't really have much writing time this weekend because my puppy has been sick. But he's doing a lot better now :> Colelovesrp Colelovesrp Gonna try to post again for Katja this week, which will place her at her husband's bedroom to collect him for the breakfast, so if you post for him before I do she's on her way. Amir will still be in his room, and did send Ralf a note. Although it was given to a spy accidentally, so it's up to Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow if he actually got it lol. Cosmo Cosmo I'll post for Ayeshaa again as well. Mondays and Tuesdays are quite busy at the pharmacy, so expect my posts after Wednesday. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I’m gonna respond today, question what do you want the argument to have been about?

Wai
Oof. I know those pharmacy feels. I worked in one for three years until this car accident. There is a reason for auto-refills on meds, people, and it is so you don't show up at 5 pm on a Friday shouting you need your meds because you forgot until now. Especially if these are uncommon ones that require being ordered. XD I'm glad your puppy is better though.
YESSSSSSSS Thank you! Haha, although I no longer work retail, I'm in military pharmacy, so there are no auto-refills, and everyone is super entitled ;__;

I’m gonna respond today, question what do you want the argument to have been about?
Wait, what argument?

OH WAIT nvm, it wasn't an argument, so much as I think due to nerves, Amir was a little sassy and was pushing Ralf away a little. He doesn't want to give him up but he's worried about Ralf's future and life, and probably did the whole "You'd be better off without me" thing.

OH WAIT nvm, it wasn't an argument, so much as I think due to nerves, Amir was a little sassy and was pushing Ralf away a little. He doesn't want to give him up but he's worried about Ralf's future and life, and probably did the whole "You'd be better off without me" thing.

Ohhh okay no problem

Wai
YESSSSSSSS Thank you! Haha, although I no longer work retail, I'm in military pharmacy, so there are no auto-refills, and everyone is super entitled ;__;

I worked in a town that had a very high drug problem, second worst in the state, soo if we ran out of suboxone, which happened since we are allowed only so much due to federal regulations. Oooof. I didn't get threatened as much as my coworkers since I look like I'm twelve and can keep smiling and have a gentle tone even when being screamed at. Southern belle talent for the win. So which do you prefer, military pharmacy or retail? I had an offer to work on a base, but I wasn't sure if it was worth a slightly longer commute.

I worked in a town that had a very high drug problem, second worst in the state, soo if we ran out of suboxone, which happened since we are allowed only so much due to federal regulations. Oooof. I didn't get threatened as much as my coworkers since I look like I'm twelve and can keep smiling and have a gentle tone even when being screamed at. Southern belle talent for the win. So which do you prefer, military pharmacy or retail? I had an offer to work on a base, but I wasn't sure if it was worth a slightly longer commute.
I feel you. I used to work in Broward county back when it was #1 for pain clinics so I got threatened and called the cops plenty. Thankfully due to all the armed forces on base no one really causes a scene (or at least they dont threat bodily harm.) The team is work with is great so I love it. But the best part? YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH INSURANCES! No rejected claims, no spending 20 minutes on hold listening to the Cisco hold music, no split billing! It's heaven lol

I’ll try and post soon, going through a rough breakup and lots of schoolwork but I’ll try and get a post in sometime this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back